BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by corporatecoward View Post
    Oh look, there is another plane tragedy somewhere else in the world with links it could be another terrorist attack.

But, no, lets keep everything about america!

Morons!
    You know why? Because 90% of this forum is American and it's the best fukkin country in the world you fukkin jerkoff.
    That's why you and everyone in your fukkin family probly dreams of coming here.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Oh look, there is another plane tragedy somewhere else in the world with links it could be another terrorist attack.

But, no, lets keep everything about america!

Morons!
    well considering its a thread about 9/11..

9/11 did happen in America right?

your free to start a thread on topics of your liking

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Bush crime family must pay for treason.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Bush crime family must pay for treason.
    If this were true, someone would have come forward about it already. 9/11 was about as bad as it could get.

You don't think any of the major media outlets wants a great story and would pay big $$$ for it?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

People love to throw the word "conspiracy" around in some condemnatory fashion against anyone who offers up an alternate viewpoint. The only conspiracy, in my opinion, is the one our own government served up to us to explain what happened on 9/11. The official story has more holes than swiss cheese and falters under scrutiny. This narrative has been spoon-fed to and propagated by mainstream media (who is largely controlled by government and large corporations) and Joe public eats it up because uncovering the truth would be too painful, too laborious, and would ultimately dismantle his comfortable worldview. It feels so much "safer" to accept what the guy in a suit on the evening news is telling you.

How am I a conspiracy theorist any more than the guy who believes a man in a cave and a handful of Saudis defeated our multi-billion dollar defense system on 9/11? This "conspiracy theory" (the official one) has never been proven at all. The rubble at ground zero wasn't even combed through by a team of investigators. The biggest crime scene in U.S. history and the evidence is just whisked away and disposed of. Are you kidding me? They were already telling us who and how this tragedy was carried out yet they hadn't even bothered with a proper investigation. If they had all the pieces of the story put together so fast, why was it not prevented in the first place?

And why/how the hell did Building 7 collapse? Why did the Twin Towers collapse into their own footprint, symmetrically and with few large chunks of concrete one would expect from this type of destruction. The fall of the towers and the rubble they left behind had all the hallmarks of a controlled demolition.

I could go on and on. The point is, don't be so quick to dismiss anything that controverts the status quo as "conspiracy" if the official story itself is a house of cards. Do you homework. Get your head out of the sand. The government has a long, sordid history of lies. Why would you take 9/11 at face value? Can you prove your side of the story?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If this were true, someone would have come forward about it already. 9/11 was about as bad as it could get.

You don't think any of the major media outlets wants a great story and would pay big $$$ for it?
    Lol, who do you think controls the media, you think the media would just report that on its on free will?

corporatecoward
    corporatecoward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    You know why? Because 90% of this forum is American and it's the best fukkin country in the world you fukkin jerkoff.
    That's why you and everyone in your fukkin family probly dreams of coming here.
    You are an example of the reason that people hate america. In the 80's and early 90's yes everyone loved america, but how they really are was exposed more and more. I've lived in America unfortunately.

Americans don't understand and never will. There are so many better countries and always will be.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    People love to throw the word "conspiracy" around in some condemnatory fashion against anyone who offers up an alternate viewpoint. The only conspiracy, in my opinion, is the one our own government served up to us to explain what happened on 9/11. The official story has more holes than swiss cheese and falters under scrutiny. This narrative has been spoon-fed to and propagated by mainstream media (who is largely controlled by government and large corporations) and Joe public eats it up because uncovering the truth would be too painful, too laborious, and would ultimately dismantle his comfortable worldview. It feels so much "safer" to accept what the guy in a suit on the evening news is telling you.

How am I a conspiracy theorist any more than the guy who believes a man in a cave and a handful of Saudis defeated our multi-billion dollar defense system on 9/11? This "conspiracy theory" (the official one) has never been proven at all. The rubble at ground zero wasn't even combed through by a team of investigators. The biggest crime scene in U.S. history and the evidence is just whisked away and disposed of. Are you kidding me? They were already telling us who and how this tragedy was carried out yet they hadn't even bothered with a proper investigation. If they had all the pieces of the story put together so fast, why was it not prevented in the first place?

And why/how the hell did Building 7 collapse? Why did the Twin Towers collapse into their own footprint, symmetrically and with few large chunks of concrete one would expect from this type of destruction. The fall of the towers and the rubble they left behind had all the hallmarks of a controlled demolition.

I could go on and on. The point is, don't be so quick to dismiss anything that controverts the status quo as "conspiracy" if the official story itself is a house of cards. Do you homework. Get your head out of the sand. The government has a long, sordid history of lies. Why would you take 9/11 at face value? Can you prove your side of the story?
    All truth man, many know most if not all of this, but this world has these type people who blindly tail certain ones no matter what.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

Debunked nonsense.

If 9/11 was an inside job, why isn't the NYFD (a department that lost 350 people) requesting any investigation into the matter? You know the guys who were actually there?

I can only assume it is because they were also part of the conspiracy and the members that they lost "died for their Government"

Kermit

You are an example of the reason that people hate america. In the 80's and early 90's yes everyone loved america, but how they really are was exposed more and more. I've lived in America unfortunately.

Americans don't understand and never will. There are so many better countries and always will be.
    Yet everyone still wants to come here. We can't keep them out no matter how hard we try.

jtoler

Debunked nonsense.

If 9/11 was an inside job, why isn't the NYFD (a department that lost 350 people) requesting any investigation into the matter? You know the guys who were actually there?

I can only assume it is because they were also part of the conspiracy and the members that they lost "died for their Government"
    Debunked because you said its debunked? Like I said earlier you dont seem well versed on the topic, you dont know much about it just admit it.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Debunked because you said its debunked? Like I said earlier you dont seem well versed on the topic, you dont know much about it just admit it.
    Debunked by people who were actually there. Not a bunch of hippie pot heads analyzing it on the back of a $100 bill.

I know enough about it to debate it with you all night long.

Kermit

What was gained by the Government by them organizing 9/11..?

Kermit

To gain the trust and approval of the Americans to start a war in the middle east?

Kermit

I assume the attack on Pearl Harbor was also organized by the United States?

Kermit

Once again, here is a fireman who was actually there before WTC #7 came down and said it was going to come down because of the damage to the structural integrity of the building. This isn't an edited 2 hour video made 5 years after the events took place, this is a 40 second clip taken prior to WTC #7 coming down.

Kermit

Do any of you "truthers" out there think that when George Bush Jr and the other 5,000 people needed to be involved in this conspiracy to pull it off were sitting in the board room that at least one of them would have raised his/her hand and said:

"Since we all know that this will all be on national television for months across the world, does anyone else think that is may be overkill to blow the buildings up? And since we already know that they will be hit up high enough by the fully fueled jets that the fire department won't be able to put the fires out, do we even need to blow them up at all?"

Eddy Munny

Debunked nonsense.

First off, when was it debunked? By whom? God forbid you lend anything valuable to the conversation right? Just routinely throw out buzzwords like "conspiracy, nonsense, tin foil hats, pot smoking hippies" and hope that gets your point across.

WTC Building 7 collapsed into it's own footprint once again in a very controlled, symmetrical fashion. This building didn't even absorb a jetliner impact, just some fires. Check out your history of how many buildings crumpled all at once due to simple office fires. The list of buildings on fire around the world is long, many raging for days unlike building 7. And not one of them experienced a complete, simultaneous collapse into it's very foundation. It makes no sense. Sections would succumb to ruin sooner than others in a building fire. Thus, the collapse would happen in a very unpredictable, asymmetrical fashion. This obviously wasn't the case with WTC 7.

As for the NYFD.......they HAVE requested an investigation. And they've been met with the usual evasive, unsatisfactory responses. In fact, I remember watching a video of a room full of NYFD at a speaking engagement questioning, in earnest, the events of 9/11. I can't remember the exact name of the committee involved but it was something to the effect of "Firefighters for Truth." There were some very credible, very reputable, brave men of New York on hand to ask the very same questions I am right now. Would you like to be the one to stand up and tell those well respected citizens that they're all a bunch of "pot smoking hippies?"

But do you think this got mass coverage by your beloved media? Of course not, because it doesn't serve the agenda. Once again, you've failed to do your homework. You're just fixed into your "my government would never do that, they're looking out for me" mode of thinking and scoff at anything that could rattle this paradigm. That's your choice, I can't do the thinking for you. Try to suss out the facts for yourself if you really want a glimpse of the truth. The idiot box will only present a sanitized version, distorted and manipulated for your viewing pleasure.

jtoler

To gain the trust and approval of the Americans to start a war in the middle east?
    Thats usually a method of operandi. Usually Congress does approve those things and wouldnt you want a whole nation's sentiment and approval while you go to war, occupy their land, and rob them of their natural resources?

jtoler

Debunked nonsense.

They have done so, also as others have said, that they heard bombs going off.

Kermit

Building 7 was hit by tons and tons of falling flaming debris.

It is quite amazing and somewhat naive that anyone of you could possibly think that fully fueled 300,000 pound jet traveling 500M.P.H. hitting the midsection of a building at an angle causing structural damage that was supporting tons and tons of weight above it wouldn't result in severe damage. And were the fires going to put themselves out?

I don't think you guys realize how much initial damage was done by these jets hitting those buildings.

Kermit

When in history has the Government needed the approval of the citizens to go to war?

Kermit

And other people there said there were not "bomb sounds" going off but loud noise from floors collapsing.

I have watched interviews from car crashes over the years where people described the impact noise as a "bomb going off"

corporatecoward
    corporatecoward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Yet everyone still wants to come here. We can't keep them out no matter how hard we try.
    That's every western country, your argument is void.

Eddy Munny

It is quite amazing and somewhat naive that anyone of you could possibly think that fully fueled 300,000 pound jet traveling 500M.P.H. hitting the midsection of a building at an angle causing structural damage that was supporting tons and tons of weight above it wouldn't result in severe damage. And were the fires going to put themselves out?
    Most of the jet fuel was consumed upon impact. That's why you had the enormous ball of flame and smoke immediately following the jet's collision with the building. The WTC buildings fell at free fall, each floor crumpling and collapsing into the next. This is not how skyscraper damage from fires work. And you can't even argue jet fuel for WTC 7. Yet once again, a free fall in demolition style, with zero resistance from the steel beams put in place to prevent just such.

jtoler

When in history has the Government needed the approval of the citizens to go to war?
    I didnt say they needed citizens approval, but its a goal to have citizen's support. Im starting to think youre just playing around just having fun.

jtoler

So many things you dont seem to understand. So youre saying Building 7 fell because of tons and tons of falling flaming debris correct?

Kermit

So many things you dont seem to understand. So youre saying Building 7 fell because of tons and tons of falling flaming debris correct?
    Tons of flaming Debirs. The building was on fire for hours and didn't collapse until almost 5 p.m.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Here is a great point from one named John KissMyAssington:
    "who the fuxk cares? you can make up a theory on any historic event, but if you werent there, you dont have any idea what happened. so, get a life, nitwit."

John is a bright, bright man.

Kermit

Do realize that once steel gets to around 900 to 1000 degrees that it is only about 20% of it's original strength? It doesn't have to melt to lose almost all of it's integrity.

So if you have 1000's and 1000's of tons of steel and concrete being supported by steel beams below that are weakened well below their intended purpose, where do you expect all of that weight and mass above is going to go when the steel inevitably gives out?

People claiming that bombs were even needed is absurd. Gravity was destined to take care of everything.

Eddy Munny

Tons of flaming Debirs. The building was on fire for hours and didn't collapse until almost 5 p.m.
    Yes, the building was on fire. Big deal....not the first time in history. Show me another example of a building on fire that resulted in a similar free fall style, symmetrical collapse.....where the structure was leveled in a matter of seconds. Other buildings on record have experienced fires raging for days and didn't collapse in that fashion, but building 7 just drops like a house of cards after a matter of hours. Get real

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

dumbest conspiracy theory of all time

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    dumbest conspiracy theory of all time
    Oh you mean the one about Osama and his henchmen foiling our national defense and all the evidence conveniently spirited away, shipped overseas, and destroyed? Yeah I agree, dumbest of all time...

jtoler

Do realize that once steel gets to around 900 to 1000 degrees that it is only about 20% of it's original strength? It doesn't have to melt to lose almost all of it's integrity.

So if you have 1000's and 1000's of tons of steel and concrete being supported by steel beams below that are weakened well below their intended purpose, where do you expect all of that weight and mass above is going to go when the steel inevitably gives out?

People claiming that bombs were even needed is absurd. Gravity was destined to take care of everything.
    K, whats another building that fell like that from a fire, I dont expect a response back. Strangely 3 fell that day the same way from fires, only time in history thats happened to steel reinforced buildings.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

First 123456 ... Last