dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    To be fair alot ofthat debacle is on the Denver Defense,they were just god awful. I am pretty fuming with Denver righ know,Manning is not a top 5 QB, not after lastnight. I dont give a sh!t about the Defense,Brees did a better job then Manning did.

Maybe, but I don't think Manning out of the clear blue just all of a sudden became a shitty qb. That makes no sense unless he was injured. I think we must give credit to Seattle defense, they were unbelievable, swarming like nuts and simply showed up at the ball almost always. We seldom see a better defensive response in an NFL game. I think the Seattle defense is why the game was so lousy. Denver simply had no answer, manning looked confused and frustrated.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Sure doesnt know anything about Soccer.

Mr P, can you name anything at all this guy knows anything about? I have yet to notice one subject, sports, politics or life in general in which he made an accurate observation.

BTW, where is the idiot? Is he actually embarrassed? No worries guys he will return, book it.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Maybe, but I don't think Manning out of the clear blue just all of a sudden became a shitty qb. That makes no sense unless he was injured. I think we must give credit to Seattle defense, they were unbelievable, swarming like nuts and simply showed up at the ball almost always. We seldom see a better defensive response in an NFL game. I think the Seattle defense is why the game was so lousy. Denver simply had no answer, manning looked confused and frustrated.
    I knowwhat you mean but still 8 points from that offense theres just no excuse. If SF can play aswell as they did, why couldnt Denver atleast keep pace.

I take nothing away from Seattles Defense,but still it was one of the worst SBs that I can remember.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

use him like the bitch that he is....fade him and make $. doesn't know shit but thinks he does. no easier $ to be made.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I knowwhat you mean but still 8 points from that offense theres just no excuse. If SF can play aswell as they did, why couldnt Denver atleast keep pace.

I take nothing away from Seattles Defense,but still it was one of the worst SBs that I can remember.
    Agreed, terrible terrible game. Lost interest quickly, if I wasn't cheering for a shut out and the largest margin of victory ever to rub it in the fact of the idiot even more I would have turned it off and watched a good old movie.

packerd_00

Mr P, can you name anything at all this guy knows anything about? I have yet to notice one subject, sports, politics or life in general in which he made an accurate observation.

BTW, where is the idiot? Is he actually embarrassed? No worries guys he will return, book it.
    This is true,although he thinks he knows it all,the truth is the guy is a nut bar,he will never give up an argument whether or not he's getting destroyed,doesnt seem to sink in to just let it go.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-03-14 at 09:32 AM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    use him like the bitch that he is....fade him and make $. doesn't know shit but thinks he does. no easier $ to be made.

Exactly right, but to get his selections you need to read all the other bs. However, great point and I did this exactly yesterday because I was going to go relatively large on Denver, just couldn't be aligned with an idiot and changed my mind. So I thank him for that.

packerd_00

Agreed, terrible terrible game. Lost interest quickly, if I wasn't cheering for a shut out and the largest margin of victory ever to rub it in the fact of the idiot even more I would have turned it off and watched a good old movie.
    I think I should have just switched it off after it was 22 -0

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

This is true,although he thinks he knows it all,the truth is the guy is a nut bar,he will never give up an argument whthere or not he's getting destroyed,doesnt seem to sink in to just let it go.

Yep, exactly right. I did not start off being belligerent with this guy, in fact I attempted to enlighten him on more than one subject realizing he wasn't the brightest star but he refused to accept any of it. The deal with D Martin was just one example. Yes DM was a great singer and a very likable screen personality but family and even friends wrote books about Dean being not the nicest guy in the world. I informed him of this fact and instead of saying oh didn't know that or some other normal response he had the balls to argue about it. And then he has the nerve to recently say...I know nothing about the guy, well Mr. Idiot I know much more about him than you do. I read the books, all you did was jerk off next to the tv during Matt Helm films, you moron!
    Last edited by dante1; 02-03-14 at 09:39 AM.

packerd_00

Yep, exactly right. I did not start off being belligerent with this guy, in fact I attempted to enlighten him on more than one subject realizing he wasn't the brightest star but he refused to accept any of it. The deal with D Martin was just one example. Yes DM was a great singer and a very likable screen personality but family and even friends wrote books about his being not the nicest guy in the world. I informed him of this fact and instead of saying oh didn't know that or some other normal response he had the balls to argue about it. And then he has the nerve to recently say...I know nothing about the guy, well Mr. Idiot I know much more about him than you do. I read the books, all you did was jerk off next to the tv during Matt Helm films, you moron!
    Yeah thats what he does,if he believes something then thats it no way hell never budge on his opinion,which I dont mind so much,but he gets nasty with people,thats what p!sses me off.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah thats what he does,if he believes something then thats it no way hell never budge on his opinion,which I dont mind so much,but he gets nasty with people,thats what p!sses me off.

I feel the exact same way, I can discuss anything with anybody but when they start with the lying and the bs and name calling well guess what I can respond in spades and even more. He thinks his opinions are facts and they almost are always wrong. On three different occasions, three different subjects I attempted to communicate with him man to man and with great dignity, didn't work. He is another jr rifle, knows nothing about almost everything and is belligerent on top of it all. He is getting back from almost everybody much more than he is capable of returning. Poetic justice.

packerd_00

I feel the exact same way, I can discuss anything with anybody but when they start with the lying and the bs and name calling well guess what I can respond in spades and even more. He thinks his opinions are facts and they almost are always wrong. On three different occasions, three different subjects I attempted to communicate with him man to man and with great dignity, didn't work. He is another jr rifle, knows nothing about almost everything and is belligerent on top of it all. He is getting back from almost everybody much more than he is capable of returning. Poetic justice.
    Truth be told ive not disliked anyone on this board like I do PhillyFlyers,ill say one thing for him he has the great ability to bring the worst out of a person.

Really talking man to man with abit of mutual respect shouldnt be hard,he has said it himself he has fun arguing with us. Its not my kind of fun,but hey to each there own.

But yeah he has picked up alot of enemies,thats his choice though.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Peyton Manning is a piece of shit, bottom line.

Guy builds stats in the regular season, but when money time rolls around, he chokes on moose cokk.

packerd_00

Cant disagree with you there,Manning can win all of the MVPs in the world but what the hell does that matter if you lose 43-8 in the SB.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post

Guy builds stats in the regular season, but when money time rolls around, he chokes on moose cokk.

(One for each point Denver scored )

cecil127

so, were you wrong? yes or no?

why do so many of your posts include a penis of various types entering a mans mouth or anus? ask urself.....fo'real.

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Where is Rifle JR.?

Nothing to comment? It figures, stupid people never do...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

But just a few days ago you were preaching to us how the white man will dominate in this game. So it wasn't your calculations and comments that were wrong it was PM fault. Can't you see why you are an idiot? Can't you see why almost every person responding to your comments responds in the negative? I mean you have few defenders that doesn't say anything to you. Every comment you make is destroyed by one person or another. When you finally get completely demoralized in an argument your start with the sex stuff and name calling. Name calling is perfectly okay if they are true. But you calling anybody else an idiot well that is just ridiculous little rifle because you and big rifle are by far the two biggest idiots to ever post at SBR and I have been around a long time but no two compare to you two. lol

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a dck head. Old white boy got his sht pushed in

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

But just a few days ago you were preaching to us how the white man will dominate in this game. So it wasn't your calculations and comments that were wrong it was PM fault. Can't you see why you are an idiot? Can't you see why almost every person responding to your comments responds in the negative? I mean you have few defenders that doesn't say anything to you. Every comment you make is destroyed by one person or another. When you finally get completely demoralized in an argument your start with the sex stuff and name calling. Name calling is perfectly okay if they are true. But you calling anybody else an idiot well that is just ridiculous little rifle because you and big rifle are by far the two biggest idiots to ever post at SBR and I have been around a long time but no two compare to you two. lol
    TheRifleman voluntarily left here over a month or so ago to run a political forum at another site and is still obsessed with him

TheRifleman, Dwight and I owned so many times in EVERY debate that he finally stopped engaging us
    ( he says he blocked us )

actually believes in Man made global warming....and when you show him proof it's a farce....all he says is "97% of scientists agree" ..... but he never provides the names or " pedigrees" of those scientists

That tells you how stupid really is

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Benny, we are all black, we all have some portion of black genes.
    You are a fukkin moron, truly.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    What a dck head. Old white boy got his sht pushed in
    By who?

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Philly you forgot about the Seahawk defense agree he chokes in big games if the Bears had a decent QB instead of Grossmen it would have been a different result back then.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieBunker View Post
    Philly you forgot about the Seahawk defense agree he chokes in big games if the Bears had a decent QB instead of Grossmen it would have been a different result back then.
    Agree. Seahawk defense is unreal.

packerd_00

Old noodle arm Manning.

ArchieBunker

Agree. Seahawk defense is unreal.
    What a asskicking the Broncos received

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Old noodle arm Manning.
    Like Richard Sherman said:

"He throws ducks".

packerd_00

"He throws ducks".
    Yes sir,he was right on the money. Only wish it hadnt have cost me 7 grand,hard lesson learned.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Yes sir,he was right on the money. Only wish it hadnt have cost me 7 grand,hard lesson learned.
    He's a fukkin piece of shit. Never wins big games.

Fukkin goofy lookin nerd phaggot.

ArchieBunker

Join your hockey thread later and give you my fades tonight have to donate some more cash to 888 and Partypoker.

packerd_00

Nope,he's just a stat hound in my opinion. What good does getting to a SB and winning a bunch of regular season awards when you just endup getting blasted out of the building in the biggest game of the year.

He's got the most first rd exits in QB History,but yet no one ever brings that up when there calling him the greatest QB in history. The playoffs mean alot to me,there all that matter. Couldnt imagine Manning playing for Vince Lombardi.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Correct me if I am mistaken please, isn't this the same guy that made an entire thread telling us how the white guy will dominate the black guy in the super bowl and reinforced that thread about two dozen times with similar comments? Am I wrong about this, maybe I am mistaken. If I am not mistake WTF, is up with this moron? That is how quickly he changes allegiance, this is how he sticks with a prediction? Does he think we forgot or WTF. I mean come on this hand job is officially dumber than rifle. He gets the prize.

Oh btw, I don't know if any of you notice the loon following me around. Lets go rangers, I have that lad on ignore so I have no clue what he is talking about but I will make a prediction. I can almost guarantee that he had little men or some cartoon in his post and he spoke about either John Kerry being a war criminal, how he (the loon) is a moderate or global warming and/or other bs. He is fixated on me, poor loon admitted to two learning disabilities and he follows me around. I hope he doesn't want to suck my dick, mr loon I am not into guys, maybe you should look up one of the rifles they seem to be fascinated by homo comments.
    Last edited by dante1; 02-03-14 at 04:46 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

"He throws ducks".

Amazing!

cecil127

but, but.....but he's white! I guess u were wrong fonzie....lol

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    but, but.....but he's white! I guess u were wrong fonzie....lol

He is truly one amazing moron. I thought the original rifle was stupid and he was and is but this guy, this guy has to be the dumbest ever.

First 123 Last