PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Super Bowl Is A Racial Confrontation And The White QB Will Win

Go Broncos!

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Comments like that make me want to root for Seattle.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Comments like that make me want to root for Seattle.

Andy this guy is competing to become a bigger asshole than rifle. He is also competing for the dumbest guy/gal on SBR this is also an honor held by rifle. I find it comical that the most ignorant people almost always have the most obscene and radical ideas and opinions. Of course he could simply be a guy/gal hunting and hurting for attention, a person who never achieved anything in his entire life and posting on SBR has become his life.

It is pathetic.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ADR51

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Andy this guy is competing to become a bigger asshole than rifle. He is also competing for the dumbest guy/gal on SBR this is also an honor held by rifle. I find it comical that the most ignorant people almost always have the most obscene and radical ideas and opinions. Of course he could simply be a guy/gal hunting and hurting for attention, a person who never achieved anything in his entire life and posting on SBR has become his life.

It is pathetic.
    Says the racist who said Shaqawanda is a "black name"

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

can't respond because this lad is on my ignore list, but he is obsessed by me and follows me around. lol. I needed to place him on ignore because he is an admitted mentally challenged individual and I started to have guilt feelings exposing his stupidity. Yes admitted, so I gave him a break. Poor loon.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

It is pathetic.
    This is hilarious coming from you, SBR's biggest dikkhead and moron.

Rifle is a great poster who had two things you will never have in life....courage and honesty.

The honesty to speak what he truly thinks and feels, and the courage to back it up.

You, on the other hand, are a coward, plain and simple.

As for you calling anyone stupid, all I have to say is that you are an Obama supporter.
    Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 01-20-14 at 12:53 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    This is hilarious coming from you, SBR's biggest dikkhead and moron.

Rifle is a great poster who had two things you will never have in life....courage and honesty.

The honesty to speak what he truly thinks and feels, and the courage to back it up.

You, on the other hand, are a coward, plain and simple.

As for you calling anyone stupid, all I have to say is that you are an Obama supporter.

As I have said on many occasions all you need to make your point about the intelligence of these fellows, rifle, loon and now silly is allow them to post, just allow them to be who they are, just sit back and read their claptrap. First, we have rifle a courageous and honest individual. Lol, is this the same rifle that declared he would love to kill every Catholic, oh yeah that same rifle. The irony is silly is most likely a Catholic. Amazing, they are so incredibly stupid that they support the same people that want to do them serious harm. Same holds true for the dirt poor, often Southern Americans who claim to be conservative but often, more often than not, they are the same people receiving more transfer payments than all others.

Second, I am a coward, plain and simple. Mr. Silly has no idea who I am or what I have accomplished in my life but of course he makes judgments, I only judge when these guys prove beyond a doubt how incredibly dumb they are.Obvious judgments are fair game, judgments based on nothing at all are not.

Don't you find it comforting when the very uninformed, the very low thinking and poorly educated disagree with you vehemently? I find it tremendously comforting, actually it transcends comforting it crosses over to feelings of joy for all the obvious reasons. It reinforces most or all of your beliefs about politics and life in general, it simply boils down to if these guys believe a particular idea the opposite is almost guaranteed to be correct. The lads that disagree most often with me are the far right wing conservatives, tell me when was the last settled argument in politics decided on the side of the far right? I can honestly think of none, not one. In fact, right now in real time they are being exposed as wrong AGAIN, on at least two or three issues. Issues that they have fought tooth and nail for decades, the death penalty and rights for gays. You would think that once, just once they would be on the correct side. Actually it is incredible, how can one political philosophy be on the wrong side of history...ALWAYS?
    Last edited by dante1; 01-20-14 at 01:31 PM.
    Points Awarded:

detroitfan gave dante1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: detroitfan

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh almost forgot immigration, now some of them are singing a different tune but that isn't because they believe they are wrong that is only because supporting sensible immigration is absolutely crucial to keep a dying party alive.

What was that B Jindal said about the R party again. Anybody remember that, it slips my memory. Pretty sure he is a conservative R. lol
    Points Awarded:

detroitfan gave dante1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ADR51 gave dante1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

As I have said on many occasions all you need to make your point about the intelligence of these fellows, rifle, loon and now silly is allow them to post, just allow them to be who they are, just sit back and read their claptrap. First, we have rifle a courageous and honest individual. Lol, is this the same rifle that declared he would love to kill every Catholic, oh yeah that same rifle. The irony is silly is most likely a Catholic. Amazing, they are so incredibly stupid that they support the same people that want to do them serious harm. Same holds true for the dirt poor, often Southern Americans who claim to be conservative but often, more often than not, they are the same people receiving more transfer payments than all others.

Second, I am a coward, plain and simple. Mr. Silly has no idea who I am or what I have accomplished in my life but of course he makes judgments, I only judge when these guys prove beyond a doubt how incredibly dumb they are.Obvious judgments are fair game, judgments based on nothing at all are not.

Don't you find it comforting when the very uninformed, the very low thinking and poorly educated disagree with you vehemently? I find it tremendously comforting, actually it transcends comforting it crosses over to feelings of joy for all the obvious reasons. It reinforces most or all of your beliefs about politics and life in general, it simply boils down to if these guys believe a particular idea the opposite is almost guaranteed to be correct. The lads that disagree most often with me are the far right wing conservatives, tell me when was the last settled argument in politics decided on the side of the far right? I can honestly think of none, not one. In fact, right now in real time they are being exposed as wrong AGAIN, on at least two or three issues. Issues that they have fought tooth and nail for decades, the death penalty and rights for gays. You would think that once, just once they would be on the correct side. Actually it is incredible, how can one political philosophy be on the wrong side of history...ALWAYS?
    You got balls talking about someone else.

Take a look at some of the FUKKING GEMS you came up with...

You guys want it both ways, capitalism is the best, okay well if Obama misstated or even told a lie well then capitalism should jump in and fix the problem.
    Nothing is perfect my friends especially at the beginning. I don't believe our president is a liar,....

Politics wouldn't allow it, but the ACA is so much more superior than what is available now and if they had a brain and an open mind they would know it.

In just a couple years the benefits of this law will be evident and we can chalk it up as another loss for the crazies.
    Yeah, that seems to be an error, but maybe not a lie. There is more to come IP, we will see. I doubt Obama outright lied about that. I expect this has something to do with the industry.
    Would you like to make a friendly wager about the ACA, I will gamble and say it will be a success and will be around come next national election with more than a 50% approval?
    Internet problems are a disgrace but this will be corrected.....
    Everything I read about the ACA is a positive T. I cannot find very much that is objectionable to a reasonable person.

Need I say anything else?

You are ONE GIANT ASSHOLE!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

You got balls talking about someone else.

Take a look at some of the FUKKING GEMS you came up with...

Wow, talking about being an obsessive, this took some real work. Almost every one of those quotes I stand by. I believe this law will be successful and I even have a $50 dollar wager with another poster. However mr silly, these things take time, you think something as large as this will be working in a couple of months. Hell when I made that wager it was before any of these problem and I knew it might take years to fix things. Our health care system took 50 plus years to get fcked up you think a new bill will work overnight? Well of course you do because you are a low level thinker. My wager with sharp something or other is by the next national election this ACA will be working and people will like it. If I am wrong, I pay the bet and the R will finally be on the winning side of an argument. What are the chances? Same chances as you someday growing a brain.

http://www.badrepublicans.com/conser...ays-wrong.html

Wow, talking about being an obsessive, this took some real work. Almost every one of those quote I stand by. I believe this law will be successful and I even have a $50 dollar wager with another poster. However mr silly, these things take time, you think something as large as this will be working in a couple of months. Hell when I made that wager it was before any of these problem and I knew it might take years to fix things. Our health care system took 50 plus years to get fcked up you think a new bill will work overnight? Well of course you do because you are a low level thinker. My wager with sharp something or other is by the next national election this ACA will be working and people will like it. If I am wrong, I pay the bet and the R will finally be on the winning side of an argument. What are the chances? Same chances as you someday growing a brain.

You are ONE GIANT ASSHOLE![/QUOTE]

Wow, talking about being an obsessive, this took some real work. Almost every one of those quote I stand by. I believe this law will be successful and I even have a $50 dollar wager with another poster. However mr silly, these things take time, you think something as large as this will be working in a couple of months. Hell when I made that wager it was before any of these problem and I knew it might take years to fix things. Our health care system took 50 plus years to get fcked up you think a new bill will work overnight? Well of course you do because you are a low level thinker. My wager with sharp something or other is by the next national election this ACA will be working and people will like it. If I am wrong, I pay the bet and the R will finally be on the winning side of an argument. What are the chances? Same chances as you someday growing a brain.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

phillydumbfukk, you're better than this.

actually you're not...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Some minor computer problems I assume.

And tell me what type of thinker can come up with a sporting even representing a confrontation between white and black. Tell me who thinks like that? Might one say either a really dull individual or a racist. If you think a sporting even represents a black white contest you my silly friend fit into one of the above categories, probably both. Very few of us will even think a thought like that, you not only thought it but also keyed it.

You need attention silly, I truly feel for you because you will undoubtedly remain an idiot the rest of your pathetic life.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

http://www.badrepublicans.com/conser...ays-wrong.html

You are ONE GIANT ASSHOLE![/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I'm the obsessive one? LMFAO Look at this post.

You stand by your comments?

So, in addition to being SBR's biggest asshole, you are also delusional as well.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Hmmm, so standing by my posts makes me obsessive. Obviously you don't know the meaning of the word obsessive. My god man you are dumber than I thought. That is not what obsessive means. Dear Jesus how can one be so incredibly stupid?

You know when I realize a guy is a crazy, when people other R or other D depending on the crazies political beliefs bust his balls. When I see moderate common sense R busting your balls it is quite obvious that you are a crazy. When you align yourself with rifle it is obvious you are a crazy. When your defense comes from the loon it is obvious you are a crazy. When you claim a sporting contest is a confrontation between races it is obvious you are stupid and crazy.

Not knowing the meaning of the word obsessive and having the balls to use it improperly is the last straw for me silly. You may have the last comments. Hit it kid!
    Last edited by dante1; 01-20-14 at 04:24 PM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Hmmm, so standing by my posts makes me obsessive. Obviously you don't know the meaning of the word obsessive. My god man you are dumber than I thought. That is not what obsessive means. Dear Jesus how can one be so incredibly stupid?

You know when I realize a guy is a crazy, when people other R or other D depending on the crazies political beliefs bust his balls. When I see moderate common sense R busting your balls it is quite obvious that you are a crazy. When you align yourself with rifle it is obvious you are a crazy. When your defense comes from the loon it is obvious you are a crazy. When you claim a sporting contest is a confrontation between races it is obvious you are stupid and crazy.

Not knowing the meaning of the word obsessive and having the balls to use it improperly is the last straw for me silly. You may have the last comments. Hit it kid!
    No, idiot. Posting the same quote over and over and over makes you obsessive.

I know, I know. It was one of those disgraceful "internet problems" right?

What do you know about common sense? You have none.

You still believe Obama isn't a liar. Therefore, delusional.

Maybe capitalism can save your internet problem just like it's supposed to save us from Obamacare, right?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Remember this thread after today's game.

I'll say it now....

I told you so.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Name:  peyh.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  6.1 KB

I am rooting for this guy, he's black and white.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll say it now....

I told you so.

So you are taking credit, IF you win a prediction that has a 50/50 chance of winning BUT, at the same time your idiotic conclusion has absolutely nothing to do with a black/white confrontation. You mr silly philly are very close to being as stupid as rifle and believe me philly boy the stupidity of rifle reaches parameters unseen on SBR before his arrival. However, you are making it a real horse race.

How about this lad, I often wonder if they key stupid comments just to receive attention, negative or positive it doesn't matter they simply want to be noticed. Pathetic isn't it? He can't really be this supid! Can he?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

So you are taking credit, IF you win a prediction that has a 50/50 chance of winning BUT, at the same time your idiotic conclusion has absolutely nothing to do with a black/white confrontation. You mr silly philly are very close to being as stupid as rifle and believe me philly boy the stupidity of rifle reaches parameters unseen on SBR before his arrival. However, you are making it a real horse race.

How about this lad, I often wonder if they key stupid comments just to receive attention, negative or positive it doesn't matter they simply want to be noticed. Pathetic isn't it? He can't really be this supid! Can he?
    Oh look, Mr. Obsessive Asshole is back.

Rifle is a far better guy than you Mr. Asshole.

You are one to talk about stupidity, you moron.

Tell us ,genius, is Shaqawanda still a black name?

Is Capitalism still supposed to save us from Obamacare?

Is Obama still an honest politician and not dishonest?

Tell us how Dean Martin was a horrible human being despite the fact you never met him.

Biggest moron on the site.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Well at least you call him "rifle" too. lol, god you are such an idiot. I thank providence almost daily that idiots like you are almost always exposed, all normal people need do is let you guys key, allow you to post and talk and you almost always expose yourself.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

....aaaaaaand your thoughts at halftime with the "black qb" up 22-0, mr hitler, sir???

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll say it now....

I told you so.
    What exactly did you tell us. Oh yeah let me get this right.

"The Super Bowl Is A Racial Confrontation And The White QB Will Win"

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Now please tell us do you finally realize that you are an idiot? Hmmm! Aren't you embarrassed even a little? You know normal people, people that are not idiots would be so mortified printing and saying the garbage that you say daily, normal people would disappear forever. But, you will not, tomorrow or maybe even later tonight you will reappear as if nothing happened and attempt to defend your stupidity. "A racial confrontation", are you actually for real? Do you actually exist as a functioning human being or is it possible you are simply part of our collective imagination?

God Damn philly you are as dumb as rifle. From now on I will call you rifle jr.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Now please tell us do you finally realize that you are an idiot? Hmmm! Aren't you embarrassed even a little? You know normal people, people that are not idiots would be so mortified printing and saying the garbage that you say daily, normal people would disappear forever. But, you will not, tomorrow or maybe even later tonight you will reappear as if nothing happened and attempt to defend your stupidity. "A racial confrontation", are you actually for real? Do you actually exist as a functioning human being or is it possible you are simply part of our collective imagination?

God Damn philly you are as dumb as rifle. From now on I will call you rifle jr.
    Yup, tomorrows UFO monday....hItler wouldnt//couldnt miss it for the world

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I'll say it now....

I told you so.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    Yup, tomorrows UFO monday....hItler wouldnt//couldnt miss it for the world

You know I wonder what thoughtful, well read, intelligent conservatives think when they read the garbage from the rifle jrs, the rifles and a couple other idiots. I know we have very few at SBR but they exist, I can name three or four at least my god they must be just shaking their heads. Can you imagine attempting to defend the nonsense and craziness that these guys preach? Actually they are large in number, they are personally in real time destroying the R party. They witness almost daily how the country is changing and how do they respond, do they moderate their language nope exact opposite they become more entrenched in their craziness. I applaud them, but those conservatives that have half a brain my god they must be half crazy reading and listening to their BS.
    Last edited by dante1; 02-02-14 at 09:02 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

And right on cue, almost as scripted the loon contributes. Another crazy. lol

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

I'll say it now....

I told you so.
    Got anything to say now?

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Philly, you should pick a sport besides hockey, that involves no racial confrontations between black and white. Alpine skiing and ski jumping for starters.
    Last edited by SharkAA; 02-03-14 at 06:07 AM.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Russel Wilson isn't black.
    He's a mutt.
    Have you seen his hair?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Russel Wilson isn't black.
    He's a mutt.
    Have you seen his hair?
    Benny, we are all black, we all have some portion of black genes.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

To be fair alot ofthat debacle is on the Denver Defense,they were just god awful. I am pretty fuming with Denver righ know,Manning is not a top 5 QB, not after lastnight. I dont give a sh!t about the Defense,Brees did a better job then Manning did.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-03-14 at 09:06 AM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    Philly, you should pick a sport besides hockey, that involves no racial confrontations between black and white. Alpine skiing and ski jumping for starters.
    Sure doesnt know anything about Soccer.

123 Last