Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    When Zimmerman disobeyed the cops by leaving going after him, that made him the instigator. He is ultimately to blame for everything that happened after that. Even if Trayvon did jump him, beat him, and try to take his gun away, its because he thought Zimmerman was stalking him. Had Trayvon killed Zimmerman with Zimmermans' gun, *that* would have been self defense.
    Well the cops never told Z to do or to not do anything, the 911 dispatcher is the one who said not to follow Trayvon, and in the audio, he said "ok" and then talked to the dispatcher for about 90 seconds after that about where he was going to meet the police.

Stalking is being repeatedly or Obsessively followed, watched, or harassed by someone.
    Last edited by Kermit; 06-11-13 at 11:44 PM.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Kill all wiggas

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

Just had a snack..yummmmm!!

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Backing Z all the way here.............

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

You got to laugh at how the media in the start had this kid on a horse and looking very young.Heck any younger and the babysitter would have been charge.Really sad how Sharpton and jackson go in always and get the blacks stir up in these type of cases...........

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

If someone is nagging you, you have every right to defend yourself.

I don't like naggers.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonna depend on the jury. I'm on the fence. I see both sides of view.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Should have stayed in his car

If one of you libtarded white boys got beat down or killed for walking around in a black neighborhood in Oakland do you think other libtards will say, "oh those people in the neighborhood should have stayed in their car or minded their own business and kept slingin crack"? No, they would all say you should never have been in that neighborhood.

When a thugimal is on the loose in our neighborhood we should just mind our own business and do nothing though
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 06-15-13 at 02:11 PM.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    If someone is nagging you, you have every right to defend yourself.

I don't like naggers.

SportsInteLect
    Update your status
    SportsInteLect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

These people moved next door to me. They moved in about 6 months ago. My neighbors have been fighting with each other since they moved in. One night, the fighting got intense. Me and my wife could hear thumping, pounding, crying and things smashing. After about 10 min, i hear, Help... He's trying to kill me. It was at the top of her lungs. My wife looks at me and tells me to do something. I'm like, that's their business, not mine. She tells me, if that was her, that she would want someone to help.

I know in white households. Parents teach their kids that everyone's business, is their business. My father raised me to mind my own business and told me that no one likes a tattletale growing up. The woman screams HELP. My wife starts to cry and slap me in the arms to do something. Instinctive thinking starts to kick in. I practice Krav Maga and mental fortitude comes from my training. Thoughts of kicking in the neighbors door, kicking his ass and making him give my Glock 22 a blow job go through my mind.

Keep in mind, I'm stoned to the bone. I do not want to call the police at that moment. I change clothes, gargle mouthwash, drop some eye drops, and get the cellphone. All in a span of 3 min. I decide to listen on my porch. The women screams can anybody hear me. My wife puts her nails in my arm. F'uck it, i call the police. They show up 10 min later. I tell the cops i called and that i heard her screaming for help. They knock on the door and the man opens the door. They place him in cuffs. End of story.

I f'uckin hate cowards who hit women. It's easy to hit a women. Try that shit on a man that's equally your size and strength. If any man was to lay hands on my mother, sister, or daughter. They would suffer till their last breath. The moral of the story is don't play hero, or cop. Let the cops do what they do.

Martin was in eye sight of his fathers apartment, so he had every right to be at the apartment complex. Can't convict Zimmerman of murder and can't say he's not guilty of a crime. There's no evidence that he's a murderer and there's no evidence that he's innocent. I would tell Zimmerman. You told the dispatcher that you were following him. You should have just called the police and that was that.

You brought this on yourself. You are stupid and naive, sir. If you would have stayed in your vehicle until police arrived. You would not be in my court room. Mr. Martin is dead and his parents will never see him, again, because of your naive stupidity. If i was a judge, i would charge Zimmerman with involuntary manslaughter because of his naive stupidity. Give him 5-10 years and i would tell the court. Let everyone learn from this. If a crime is being committed. Just call the police.

Sometimes i get out of work late. I live on a business district. I get the munchies late at night. I walk to the convenience store, or McDonald's, or Jack in the box at 2, 3, or 4am because they are open 24hrs. After this Zimmerman story, i carry my Glock 22 in my hand. Cupped under my jacket sleeve. I have to walk through an apartment complex that's pitch black. Can't believe i have to worry about thugs AND vigilantes now.

Don't call me a liberal either. I'm Conservative on some issues. Side with the green party on some issues. Side with the reform party on some issues. Centrist on some issues. Progressive on some issues. Libertarian on some issues, and think independently. All my political heroes are republicans. MLK, Lincoln, Douglass, and Grant. I don't subscribe to any one party, but instead promote ideas, that are "sane." I eschew political labels.

If you're an R or D, you're an idiot. Both parties today want to bend us over and pound away. A red d'ick or blue d'ick. It's all the same shit. I'm an American. I have every right to walk anywhere i want. At any hour i want, without question. I already told myself, if anyone approaches me that's not screaming for help, or wearing a police uniform. I'm shooting to kill.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

The thing is sports intelect, it turns out T Martin was a thug, a proud drug dealer and brawler, was caught with theft tools and stolen property, AND police had not been responding to calls in that neighborhood.

So it boils down to do you sit scared in ur car and wait for police who won't show up and let ur neighborhood go to shit, or do you do something about it

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Prosecution is overcharging Zimmy at second degree murder.
    Look up the legal definition of second degree murder, you'll see what I am talking about.
    Any good attorney team will get him off of second degree murder.
    Should have been charged with a lesser homicide charge, prosecution would have a better chance of conviction.
    But Zimmy is going to walk on a second degree charge.

He is guilty of first degree stupidity though

SportsInteLect
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    The thing is sports intelect, it turns out T Martin was a thug, a proud drug dealer and brawler, was caught with theft tools and stolen property, AND police had not been responding to calls in that neighborhood.

So it boils down to do you sit scared in ur car and wait for police who won't show up and let ur neighborhood go to shit, or do you do something about it
    Who cares if Martin was a thug, a drug dealer, or a brawler. Martin's character has nothing to do with the case. You can attack Zimmerman's and Martin's characters. Neither of them are smart, innocent angels. None of the apartments showed signs of forced entry. Do something about what? Stopping a kid from walking from the store with a can of iced tea and skittles from going to his fathers apartment?

Zimmerman has been accused of domestic violence three times. He claimed that he was innocent all three of those times. In 2005, Zimmerman was arrested on July for assault on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest with violence. Again, he says, he was innocent. Zimmerman has been a victim four times and claims to innocent all four times. The man is a naive moron.

The same year, a co-worker says, He saw Zimmerman have a dark side. He also added, Zimmerman showed a Jekyll and Hyde personality. And, when Zimmerman snapped, he snapped. Police records that show Zimmerman had called 911 a total of 46 times. Who in the f'uck calls the cops that many damn times. Just asking for trouble. So, police have been responding to calls. Also, the police showed up when the women heard a fight and reported the fight between Z and M outside her apartment.

Martin should've ran home and Zimmerman should have stayed in his car. Both of them f'ucked up that night. Both of them should be in cuffs, IMO. The dumbass that's alive has to pay for his naive stupidity. Zimmerman's dumb, naive, ass applied to become a police officer. The stupid dumbass should have until he was given a badge to play "hero" with first. Zimmerman brought all this shit on himself. Dispatch told his dumbass not to pursue, and now he's on trial for something he could have avoided.

You can be a hero vigilante on trial for murder or be a coward in you car waiting for police to arrive. I choose to be the coward in the car. The coward in the car won't get locked up, shot, killed, or on trial and is free to go about his damn business.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Look up the legal definition of second degree murder, you'll see what I am talking about.
    Should have been charged with a lesser homicide charge, prosecution would have a better chance of conviction.

They could easily get a conviction on firing the gun. Automatic jail time.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

second degree murder n. a non-premeditated killing, resulting from an assault in which death of the victim was a distinct possibility. Second degree murder is different from First Degree Murder which is a premeditated, intentional killing, or results from a vicious crime such as arson, rape, or armed robbery. Exact distinctions on degree vary by state.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by SportsInteLect View Post
    These people moved next door to me. They moved in about 6 months ago. My neighbors have been fighting with each other since they moved in. One night, the fighting got intense. Me and my wife could hear thumping, pounding, crying and things smashing. After about 10 min, i hear, Help... He's trying to kill me. It was at the top of her lungs. My wife looks at me and tells me to do something. I'm like, that's their business, not mine. She tells me, if that was her, that she would want someone to help.

I know in white households. Parents teach their kids that everyone's business, is their business. My father raised me to mind my own business and told me that no one likes a tattletale growing up. The woman screams HELP. My wife starts to cry and slap me in the arms to do something. Instinctive thinking starts to kick in. I practice Krav Maga and mental fortitude comes from my training. Thoughts of kicking in the neighbors door, kicking his ass and making him give my Glock 22 a blow job go through my mind.

Keep in mind, I'm stoned to the bone. I do not want to call the police at that moment. I change clothes, gargle mouthwash, drop some eye drops, and get the cellphone. All in a span of 3 min. I decide to listen on my porch. The women screams can anybody hear me. My wife puts her nails in my arm. F'uck it, i call the police. They show up 10 min later. I tell the cops i called and that i heard her screaming for help. They knock on the door and the man opens the door. They place him in cuffs. End of story.

I f'uckin hate cowards who hit women. It's easy to hit a women. Try that shit on a man that's equally your size and strength. If any man was to lay hands on my mother, sister, or daughter. They would suffer till their last breath. The moral of the story is don't play hero, or cop. Let the cops do what they do.
    ?? Sounds to me like you don't care about a woman getting beat up as you state it's their business and you're going to mind your own.

I saw a man hitting a dog and kicking it, I could see and hear it happening but I didn't do anything, it's not my dog so I just went about my day.

I hate people who beat dogs, what fukkin pussies they are if I saw that happening I'd kick some ass, no one is going to do that shit in front of me.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

There is zero chance that he is convicted of anything. This whole thing is a charade to satisfy the racists.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 06-16-13 at 04:52 PM.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Innocent -500
    Guilty +400

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    When Zimmerman disobeyed the cops by leaving going after him, that made him the instigator. He is ultimately to blame for everything that happened after that. Even if Trayvon did jump him, beat him, and try to take his gun away, its because he thought Zimmerman was stalking him. Had Trayvon killed Zimmerman with Zimmermans' gun, *that* would have been self defense.
    Treyvon would have been justified in killing Zimmerman if he feared for his life.

Once Treyvon broke Zimmermans nose, he could have fled.
    At that point self defense would be tough to justify because he had an out.
    He could retreat / escape.

Once Treyvon got the upper hand and was on top smashing Zimmermans head into the ground Zimmerman had the right to defend himself.
    When Treyvon said " you are going to die tonight" Zimmerman was justified in using deadly force.

He shot Treyvon and then he escaped the attack and he retreated.

Treyvons biggest mistake was bringing skittles to a gun fight
    Last edited by Let's Go Rangers; 06-16-13 at 04:50 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRifleman

TheRifleman

Regardless of the outcome of this trial, the good thing is that one less THUG is off the streets of the USA buried 6ft under.

Last edited by TheRifleman; 06-16-13 at 04:56 PM.

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Innocent -500
    Guilty +400
    2nd degree murder

Not guilty is a lock

TheRifleman

Is there anywhere you can actually bet on the outcome of this charade?
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 06-16-13 at 05:09 PM.

Let's Go Rangers

Maybe Great Britain

If there was an offshore line it would probably be max bet $300 or something low

SportsInteLect
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    ?? Sounds to me like you don't care about a woman getting beat up as you state it's their business and you're going to mind your own.

I saw a man hitting a dog and kicking it, I could see and hear it happening but I didn't do anything, it's not my dog so I just went about my day.

I hate people who beat dogs, what fukkin pussies they are if I saw that happening I'd kick some ass, no one is going to do that shit in front of me.

Is any of what you said English? I'm trying to decipher all that incoherent crap.

I don't care about the woman? More like comprehending the consequences of my actions, dumbass. I try to avoid putting myself in stupid situations that i can avoid. If i seriously hurt, or kill that man with my Glock 22. I know i will have to answer to law enforcement for my actions.

Another thing, now i am a marked man for getting involved with that domestic dispute. That man knows it was me who called the cops. Now, i have to be on alert for his wife beating ass. That dumbass might decide one day to retaliate against me, or my wife. I made my decision and i have to live with it. Everything has a consequence.

What a moron. Going to prison for fighting a man for hitting his dog. You spoiled rotten, primitive, inbred, white boys crack me the hell up. My father would smack the shit out of me for doing some dumb shit like that. I could hear my father now, if i did some dumb stupid shit like that. He would smack the shit out of the back of my head.

Dumbass you did this shit to yourself, son. I told you, mind your business. People who mind their business. Don't stand in front of a judge, or wake up in a cell for some dumb shit. If you want to play hero. They have a name for that. It's called a police officer. Either become a cop, call the cops, or mind your damn business.

Critical and rational thinking clearly is over your head.

The retard posts the most retarded shit. Good choice for a handle. It fits you perfectly.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Moral of the story?

approach someone when they are not guilty of any crime....

start up a my dikk is bigger then yours cuz im some fake ass neighborhood watch phaggot

get your ass kicked by a child.......

decide that you do not like getting beat up by this kid you approached

( a kid who committed no crime in the first place) ((AND WAS IN EYESIGHT DISTANCE OF HIS DESTINATION ))

so shoot him with the gun that you are carrying and claim self defense.

Wait for pictures of said youth that you shot for beating your broke dikk fukkin ass for starting shit with him ...

..... wait for pictures to be released where he is flipping off a camera .... OHhhhh Nooooeeees !!!!!

he is showing 10 bucks on camera AND flipping it off as well

would someone please confront and kill this kid b4 starts a Holocaust .

...wait thats right.. someone already did murder him .

I promised myself I would stay out of this discussion ... especially on a message board. I chill and check out other

threads on here and most people seem cool as fukk.

But the collective thoughts on this case disgust me the way people on here have been talking about it.

Always makes me wonder just how "vulgar" and "explicit" a lot of these people on here

would be when asked their opinion in real life in front of multiple people... both white and black people surrounding them

as they speak their mind on this case.

For the record. I cant stand Obama.

I think that black people pull the race card a bit too much .

I wont deny the statistics that show without a doubt that blacks commit more crimes then whites......

BUT.....

Wtf does that have to do with what Zimmerman did that night.

Especially when Trayvon did not do anything wrong???? You all cant see the difference here....

regardless of the crime in the neighborhood.... Trayvons pictures.... history of black violence

IN THIS ISOLATED CASE TRAYVON DID NOT DO A FUKKIN THING WRONG THAT NIGHT.

It wouldnt piss you all off someone approaches you acting the way Zimmerman most likely did.

Power tripping... cant even take advice from the dispatcher to chill the fukk out on his bitch ass in the car....

Zimmerman was the only one to make numerous errors that night.

errors in judgement ... errors in the ability to fight ..... and finally the error in having to shoot a 18 year old

kid that weighs 100 pounds just in order to "save your own life" ..... get real.... backing this pussy ass dude.
    Last edited by Fidel_CashFlow; 06-17-13 at 04:27 AM.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

so shocked that my opinion of this is in the very very low minority here ......

but like I was saying above. Tend to wonder peoples audible viewpoints if being surrounded

by blacks and whites in a public place in real life.

If anything im sure the (cloaked racism cheap shots) would slow down to a minimum if not stop completely .....

dont be angry with me over my opinion. IM not angry at other peoples opinions... just shocked a bit...

Gotta go post some soft supple boobies shortly ... anyone is welcomed to come check them out

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most people are joking when it comes to the racist stuff. I'm not saying it is right but they are not
    taking this case seriously and
    just trying to get some laughs. Race relations in the us have come a long way but this case shows we still have a long way to go. I would hate to be a juror in this case. Both sides have good points. I don't think the pictures of trayvon are gonna be allowed as evidence. The pictures of him flipping off the camera are as ridiculous as the pictures of him really young and innocent. I agree with your point about not speaking my mind in front of an audience. If I was a Zimmerman supporter I would never say I was in cities such as Oakland, ca.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Rifleman likes black people and his daddy is mixed

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    Maybe Great Britain

If there was an offshore line it would probably be max bet $300 or something low
    Intrade used to trade on all the major court cases.
    Intrade doesn't take USA trading anymore.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Rifleman likes his men like he likes his coffee.
    Black and strong.

Now, now Smokey, that wasn't very nice.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Both of them did not use the police to their advantage.

greenhippo

Is any of what you said English? I'm trying to decipher all that incoherent crap.

I don't care about the woman? More like comprehending the consequences of my actions, dumbass. I try to avoid putting myself in stupid situations that i can avoid. If i seriously hurt, or kill that man with my Glock 22. I know i will have to answer to law enforcement for my actions.

Another thing, now i am a marked man for getting involved with that domestic dispute. That man knows it was me who called the cops. Now, i have to be on alert for his wife beating ass. That dumbass might decide one day to retaliate against me, or my wife. I made my decision and i have to live with it. Everything has a consequence.

What a moron. Going to prison for fighting a man for hitting his dog. You spoiled rotten, primitive, inbred, white boys crack me the hell up. My father would smack the shit out of me for doing some dumb shit like that. I could hear my father now, if i did some dumb stupid shit like that. He would smack the shit out of the back of my head.

Dumbass you did this shit to yourself, son. I told you, mind your business. People who mind their business. Don't stand in front of a judge, or wake up in a cell for some dumb shit. If you want to play hero. They have a name for that. It's called a police officer. Either become a cop, call the cops, or mind your damn business.

Critical and rational thinking clearly is over your head.

The retard posts the most retarded shit. Good choice for a handle. It fits you perfectly.
    So all of that is summed up as 'I'm more worried about the Busch beer I was drinking instead of a woman who it seemed was getting hit and I didn't want the cops to come and then I'll get in trouble'

Lot of talking from some computer warrior thinking he's a badass because he has illegal drugs! Wow! What a cool kid you are! I bet all the high school kids look at you in your 15 year old Camaro and think you must be some guy to stay away from. Stupid fa88ot. Only reason your father 'would' smack is because he can't now, probably left before you were 12.

Post was in simple and easy to comprehend English, don't worry kid, next time I'll throw in some of these and so you can understand what's a joke and when I'm insulting your limited intelligence.

SportsInteLect
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    So all of that is summed up as 'I'm more worried about the Busch beer I was drinking instead of a woman who it seemed was getting hit and I didn't want the cops to come and then I'll get in trouble'

Lot of talking from some computer warrior thinking he's a badass because he has illegal drugs! Wow! What a cool kid you are! I bet all the high school kids look at you in your 15 year old Camaro and think you must be some guy to stay away from. Stupid fa88ot. Only reason your father 'would' smack is because he can't now, probably left before you were 12.

Post was in simple and easy to comprehend English, don't worry kid, next time I'll throw in some of these and so you can understand what's a joke and when I'm insulting your limited intelligence.
    Kid? A person with the handle "greenhippo" and the mental capacity of a child is calling me a kid. , i would take you across my knee and tell you a bed time story. If you are a man. You sure don't act like it. You clearly have the brain of an idiot and your life must be pathetic. It must suck to be that stupid.

Busch beer? I prefer imported over domestic. Yeah, I'm the idiot for comprehending the consequences and repercussions of my actions. We all know the smartest people in the world wake up in a jail cell, suffer the condemnation of judges, and put themselves in lamentable situations that could be avoided. Dumbass.

I don't think I'm a badass because i smoke medical Mary j. Ninety percent of the people around me don't smoke Mary j and ninety percent of the people i look up to don't smoke Mary j. I don't judge others if they choose not to partake. It's not for everyone.

15 year old Camaro? Nah, I'm into old school low-rider hot rods, old school 50s classic rides, and roughneck RAM trucks.

My mother and father have been married for over 30 years and my father has been in my life since birth. My father comes from the old school. He's a mean a-hole, that's a strong believer in old school corporal punishment. He smacked discipline and sense in me. At the time, it pissed me off, but now i realize it turned me into a strong piece of leather. He probably would even smack me today, behind my head, if i was in cuffs. I can tell you're a spoiled idiot that didn't get smacked at all.

Limited intelligence? Coming from an idiot who lacks common sense, lacks critical and rational thinking, believes it's smart to attack a stranger for hurting dogs, doesn't care about a criminal record, has no regard for the potential ramifications of criminal acts, doesn't care about his well-being, family, current status in life or future, and thinks civilians have the same authority as law enforcement. And, you're questioning my intelligence?

greenhippo

Kid? A person with the handle "greenhippo" and the mental capacity of a child is calling me a kid. , i would take you across my knee and tell you a bed time story. If you are a man. You sure don't act like it. You clearly have the brain of an idiot and your life must be pathetic. It must suck to be that stupid.

Busch beer? I prefer imported over domestic. Yeah, I'm the idiot for comprehending the consequences and repercussions of my actions. We all know the smartest people in the world wake up in a jail cell, suffer the condemnation of judges, and put themselves in lamentable situations that could be avoided. Dumbass.

I don't think I'm a badass because i smoke medical Mary j. Ninety percent of the people around me don't smoke Mary j and ninety percent of the people i look up to don't smoke Mary j. I don't judge others if they choose not to partake. It's not for everyone.

15 year old Camaro? Nah, I'm into old school low-rider hot rods, old school 50s classic rides, and roughneck RAM trucks.

My mother and father have been married for over 30 years and my father has been in my life since birth. My father comes from the old school. He's a mean a-hole, that's a strong believer in old school corporal punishment. He smacked discipline and sense in me. At the time, it pissed me off, but now i realize it turned me into a strong piece of leather. He probably would even smack me today, behind my head, if i was in cuffs. I can tell you're a spoiled idiot that didn't get smacked at all.

Limited intelligence? Coming from an idiot who lacks common sense, lacks critical and rational thinking, believes it's smart to attack a stranger for hurting dogs, doesn't care about a criminal record, has no regard for the potential ramifications of criminal acts, doesn't care about his well-being, family, current status in life or future, and thinks civilians have the same authority as law enforcement. And, you're questioning my intelligence?
    Didn't read a single word. Guy wasted a good hour typing this one up for no one to read.

First 123 Last