this upcoming trial?

BUT, I will say that none of this
    would have happened if GZ had
    stayed in his car.

Bruce Norris
    I'm almost too old to fight.... almost.
    Bruce Norris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3837

He probably made a poor decision by following Trayvon. We'll never know what really happened. However, the media's portrayal of Travyvon was ridiculous. Poor kid, right? Yeah, right. Dude was a hoodlum, period. It does look to me like he was beating on GZ, and if he shot him in self defense while fearing for his life, it's his right. Could this have been avoided? Probably. Does it make him guilty of murder? No.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle, TheRifleman, MrZ, gomiamigo, and marcoloco

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I think the guy was frustrated about the crime in his neighborhood and sparked something that could have been avoided. Sure if he would have stayed in his car nothing probably would have never happened, but then again, if he would have just ignored Martin in the first place and just went about his business when he seen him, nothing would have ever happened. But that would defeat the whole point of him being some type of head watchman in the neighborhood.

I honestly do not believe that Zimmerman had any intentions of killing anyone that night and only did so because he was being beaten. Did he instigate the entire thing? Who knows.
    Last edited by Kermit; 06-11-13 at 11:02 AM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Norris View Post
    He probably made a poor decision by following Trayvon. We'll never know what really happened. However, the media's portrayal of Travyvon was ridiculous. Poor kid, right? Yeah, right. Dude was a hoodlum, period. It does look to me like he was beating on GZ, and if he shot him in self defense while fearing for his life, it's his right. Could this have been avoided? Probably. Does it make him guilty of murder? No.
    Not only that, but the media also blew this entire thing up purely based on them thinking that Zimmerman was a white guy. If the media knew that Zimmerman was Hispanic, no one outside of the people involved would have ever heard of this case.

The way that the media edited photos, videos, and the 911 call to meet their needs was absolutely sickening.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

He killed a black kid cause hes a racist punk. If the kid had been white or latino he never wouldve followed.

Bruce Norris
    I'm almost too old to fight.... almost.
    Bruce Norris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3837

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Not only that, but the media also blew this entire thing up purely based on them thinking that Zimmerman was a white guy. If the media knew that Zimmerman was Hispanic, no one outside of the people involved would have ever heard of this case.

The way that the media edited photos, videos, and the 911 call to meet their needs was absolutely sickening.
    Absolutely correct. The medias initial portrayal of Zimmerman as "white" was flat out wrong. GZ was crucified right off the bat. This guy's life is ruined no matter what happens. I hate the liberal media.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    He killed a black kid cause hes a racist punk. If the kid had been white or latino he never wouldve followed.
    I don't know about that. A few years prior to this happening, Zimmerman led a campaign against a white cop's son who sucker punched a black man on the street. Now if Zimmerman was truly a racist, why would he have even cared? You are right if Trayvon was white that he wouldn't have been bothered, but the people who were robbing houses in that area(which is what got Zimmerman head of the watch in the first place) were not white, they were black.

Kermit

Here is the sucker punching video.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Zimmerman walks.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the kid has been white, he most likely would not have been a hoodlum, thus no reason to follow him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheCentaur

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    If the kid has been white, he most likely would not have been a hoodlum, thus no reason to follow him.
    yea ok so white people dont break into houses yea ok. All he had on him was skittles and a cell phone talking to his gf and the big mixed bully wanted to pick a fight with a kid

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea ok so white people dont break into houses yea ok. All he had on him was skittles and a cell phone talking to his gf and the big mixed bully wanted to pick a fight with a kid
    Statistically, whites do not commit nearly the same level of violent crimes as blacks. It gets even more embarrassing when you factor in population totals.

The fact is, the reason GZ was on patrol was because the neighborhood had recently been victimized several times by blacks. That is why GZ followed the hoodlum.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Statistically, whites do not commit nearly the same level of violent crimes as blacks. It gets even more embarrassing when you factor in population totals.

The fact is, the reason GZ was on patrol was because the neighborhood had recently been victimized several times by blacks. That is why GZ followed the hoodlum.
    and so its ok to shoot and kill an innocent kid who did nothing wrong?

Kermit

Zimmerman wasn't actually even on patrol that night. He was on his way either to or from a store.

Kermit

and so its ok to shoot and kill an innocent kid who did nothing wrong?
    That is the thing, the kid wasn't originally doing anything wrong and was profiled by Z and then apparently(according to Martin's "girlfriend") Z asked him what he was doing and then the phone call ended. So it doesn't seem that Z confronted the kid in a violent manner. But no one really knows what happened other than Z.

Kermit

We have a watch here and at night kids(black and white) get questioned often, and I have yet to hear of any of them attacking anyone violently. If they are not doing anything wrong, there is no problem.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

coinflip case....imo....

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Zimmerman was only defending himself against the punk, the "Stand your ground against thugs", law will get him off.

He will walk....100% guaranteed.

Smoke

Rolls reversed if it was a black guy who shot a white kid the black guy would be in jail right now for life possible death penalty too

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

not if they were in a black neighborhood smoke....cause then, nobody saw nuffin mane....

TheRifleman

I contributed $1000 to his online defense fund last year.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Zimmerman was only defending himself against the punk, the "Stand your ground against thugs", law will get him off.

He will walk....100% guaranteed.
    I don't think they're using "Stand Your Ground" as a defense.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    I don't think they're using "Stand Your Ground" as a defense.
    You're right, they're not. They are just going with Self Defense.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8406

Was he in the wrong...yeah, was it self defense from a kid beating his ass...probably

Why does the media continue to use a 12 yr old kids photo instead of a current one of a kid who is pretty much taller than most grown men..hysterical

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You can just stalk whoever you want claiming they are "suspicious" to you, then shoot them if/when they punch you, claiming self defense

Funny world
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77, zizoudane10, and Fidel_CashFlow

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of course he is wrong. He should have dumped his body in a dumpster along ANY MLK jr blvd in America and NO ONE would have batted an eyelash. Business as usual. FACT.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Sure you did. The forum's new ttwarrior.

op nailed the entire case.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Why? Were you soliciting him for a blowjob?

Kermit

Zimmerman sure did get fat.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    You can just stalk whoever you want claiming they are "suspicious" to you, then shoot them if/when they punch you, claiming self defense

Funny world
    Exactly!

Keys to a legal killing (at least in Florida):

1. Stalk.

2. When told to stop stalking, refuse to listen.

3. Get out of car and confront individual you are stalking.

4. Lose fight to stalker (this is key).

5. Fire gun at the individual you stalked and were losing a fight to.

6. Claim self-defense.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyLineDawg

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Damn...smoke and gummo are two very naive and irrational people.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

When Zimmerman disobeyed the cops by leaving going after him, that made him the instigator. He is ultimately to blame for everything that happened after that. Even if Trayvon did jump him, beat him, and try to take his gun away, its because he thought Zimmerman was stalking him. Had Trayvon killed Zimmerman with Zimmermans' gun, *that* would have been self defense.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tray VONNNNN was leaving Bible study he had EVERY right and reason to be in that neighborhood!

gomiamigo
    Colts NFL ats
    gomiamigo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Norris View Post
    I agree...except for the part that says I can't walk around my own neighborhood at night without it being a 'poor decision'. GTFO with that.

We do pretty much know what happened. There are witnesses, and some audio. If you merely listen to the media talking about St. Trayvon, you may get confused but it's not like they went to a David Copperfield show and disappeared forever.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Of course he is wrong. He should have dumped his body in a dumpster along ANY MLK jr blvd in America and NO ONE would have batted an eyelash. Business as usual. FACT.
    really can't argue with that

123 Last