Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Tully I was speaking about that same thing yesterday and a guy found it on youtube and posted it. Let me find it. I said I didn't think he did much time well it ended up he didn't do any time. It was 5 years probation and I applauded that. That was quite a while ago. And you had it exactly, from memory???? Wow
    I had five years stuck in my head but I would have swore he did and year or two in custody. Now... was it a .357? If so I'm buying a lottery ticket today.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    I had five years stuck in my head but I would have swore he did and year or two in custody. Now... was it a .357? If so I'm buying a lottery ticket today.
    I don't know buddy but you popped it pretty good, not sure about the gun. Whatever go buy a ticket to every lottery tonight and just to be sure get the same tickets for tomorrow because it really sucks if you play 2435 and it misses today but comes up tomorrow. lol

Good luck, you know how much I have won on the lottery--total about $50. I don't play often but I do like to play PA cash five. It has a decent return and your chances are a little better than the lighting strike deal.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Tully, that report didn't mention the gun, at least I didn't hear it. But, I am sure a search can find out?

Did you watch it? Now after seeing it again it seems recent, but it wasn't.

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I don't know buddy but you popped it pretty good, not sure about the gun. Whatever go buy a ticket to every lottery tonight and just to be sure get the same tickets for tomorrow because it really sucks if you play 2435 and it misses today but comes up tomorrow. lol

Good luck, you know how much I have won on the lottery--total about $50. I don't play often but I do like to play PA cash five. It has a decent return and your chances are a little better than the lighting strike deal.
    I live in Mexico so I'm not buying any lottery tickets. This whole country is rigged, I wouldn't trust the lottery here at all. Most I ever won on a state lottery was 12k on a state run keno game while on elk hunting trip. I played a 8 QP and 7 numbers popped. Just one more number and it would have been over 150K. Isn't that the gambler way? Just one different card/number/field goal/home run etc, hahaha. It was the last night and we went drinking at some shit hole bar. I was the only one in my group not to fill his tag. I blame that on spending the entire week humping out someone else' bull everyday. No one shoots the elk that's standing in the bed of their truck, odd.

As for the cal. of that weapon I couldn't hear the youtube at all. If you can hear the shooters name you can google it and likely find the correct size. I give the shooter extra points for holding on to the phone while making the shot. In the heat of things so many people make wild shots that hit everything but their mark. Ever see that video of the police stop (Ohio) where the officers and two brother traded something like 26 rounds at a traffic stop? Near point blank range and no one hit a damn thing. Google Ohio shootout or Kelhoe (Kehoe?) brothers and you can get the facts. They now use that dash cam to train officers what not to do. How would you like to return to station light 8-10 roundS and have to tell the duty officer you fired on a person or personS at near point blank range and didn't hit them? Not me thank, you very much. They're actually really lucky no bystanders were hit.
    Last edited by Tully Mars 63; 06-27-13 at 05:25 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    I live in Mexico so I'm not buying any lottery tickets. This whole country is rigged, I would trust the lottery here at all. Most I ever won on a state lottery was 12k on a state run keno game while on elk hunting trip. I played a 8 QP and 7 numbers popped. It was the last night and I was the only one in my group not to fill his tag. I blame that on spending the entire week humping out someone else' bull everyday. No one shoots the elk that's standing in the bed of their truck, odd.

As for the cal. of that weapon I couldn't hear the youtube at all. If you can hear the shooters name you can google it and likely find the correct size. I give the shooter extra points for holding on to the phone while making the shot. In the heat of things so many people make wild shots that hit everything but their mark. Ever see that video of the police stop (Ohio) where the officers and two brother traded something like 26 rounds at a traffic stop? Near point blank range and no one hit a damn thing. Google Ohio shootout or Kelhoe (Kehoe?) brothers and you can get the facts. They now use that dash cam to train officers what not to do. How would you like to return to station light 8-10 roundS and have to tell the duty officer you fired on a person or personS at near point blank range and didn't hit them? Not me thank, you very much. They're actually really lucky no bystanders were hit.

Oh yeah I forgot about the Mexico part, well my deceased buddy when I asked him why do you bet on the NFL said well I try to figure out the fix. omg, he claimed every single nfl game was fixed. yeah every one. lol

I think I read about that or heard about it or something. Kind of reminds me of the story about the hoods in philadelphia that the newspaper called "the gang that couldn't shoot straight" they were always trying to kill people and always missed. it was hilarious but they got better and killed a ton of people.

We have a tornado warning in PA that is a little unusual. Lot of strange weather patterns.

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12843

There was a semi famous case where a father waited for the police to transport a guy who killed or raped or maybe killed and raped his son. The father found out where the transport would pass and set up in wait as they passed. He pulled out a hand gun and shot the POS in the head. The whole thing was caught by TV news video. I think the guy ended up getting five years, mostly probation. Plead "severe emotional distress" I think. After that prisoner movements/transports became more "need to know" and prisoners are often outfitted with bullet proof vest. The vest wouldn't have help the guy I'm talking abut because he took a direct head shot from a .357. Saved the tax payers a lot of money, too bad the dad had to go to trial at all in my opinion. DA should have cut a deal and let him walk.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyM1ke View Post

Yep, that's the guy we're talking about. I couldn't get your link to work. Here-

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

helpful thread

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

yes there is a such thing as a perfect murder.

All you got to do is the exact opposite of EVERYTHING that Aaron Hernandez did

You never answered my question in the Fly Me Thread Seaweed. ..... makes my people very displeased

They are flying in from Havana Cuba to speak with you . Was a pleasure knowing ya .

Your family will be notified.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    yes there is a such thing as a perfect murder.

All you got to do is the exact opposite of EVERYTHING that Aaron Hernandez did

You never answered my question in the Fly Me Thread Seaweed. ..... makes my people very displeased

They are flying in from Havana Cuba to speak with you . Was a pleasure knowing ya .

Your family will be notified.
    Gulp.
    Points Awarded:

Fidel_CashFlow gave Seaweed 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Seaweed
    Update your status

I can honestly say there officially isn't

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

It can happen,ever watch the documentary about Iceman Kucklinski,he explained certain methods that were undetectable.

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    It can happen,ever watch the documentary about Iceman Kucklinski,he explained certain methods that were undetectable.
    He's an interesting case. Only thing is he did all his work prior to things like DNA and other advances in forensic science. Anymore you'd have work completely alone, possibly absolutely disappear the body (breaking bad style?) and/or deflect serious suspicion to another patsy.

First 123