itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

:55 mark going forward basically destroys OP's mindset.

http://conservativevideos.com/2014/0...ealth-bullsht/

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Oh God not you too
    I'm saying cent, that hate does no good for no one... We need to look at the positives..
    divided we fall... We have the same values for the ones not linked in to obama crap. We're Americans.
    we fight and died amongst one another for the same values. Now does having mixed children destroy the genetic fiber that makes us who we are, don't know, good question for a scientist. I'm saying hate does no good...none

nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

THE ARTICLE TOLD YOU WHO AND WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AND YOU RACIST TURDS STILL REJECT IT.
    "Bahati said: 'If you come here, you'll see homosexuals from Europe and America are luring our children into homosexuality by distributing cell phones and iPods and things like this..........
    " the white man understands one thing and that is violence, so make sure you speak his language"
    -nate turner 2013
    if you understand anything about dumb lemon, excuse me don lemon he is a self hating homosexual.
    he agrees with everything that child molesting coon said.
    ........................................ ......................................
    free colin ferguson and rip to

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    seriously? almost everything you see on tv is influenced by African American culture from hip hop trends to what your having to eat. If anybodys men are on the DL its white men you guys and your love for girls with skinny boy bodies you know what talking about half a f\*g and you guys being too afraid to come out of the closet with gay lovers on the side with 3 kids and a wife at home ... lolz at uggs ....Blacks don't copy square L7 ass white dudes if anything they copy us Eminem,bieber,elvis,paul wall, bubba sparks, pistol pete, j Williams, johhny manziel etc etc lets face it yal are boring the list is a lot longer let me know if you need more.

Yeah you right..Blacks guys were the first to wear Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Hiliger..The list is a lot longer, let me know if you need more.

More and more sisters are switching over to the white side, cuz they're tired of down low brothers, getting out of the joint, bringing home disease..Like Serena Williams, Eve, Zoe what's her name, Paula Patton..The list is a lot longer, let me know if you need more.

I understand the average black guy lives a much more exciting life, hanging on the corner and wearing baggy pants to show that they take it up the ass.

The boring white guys are busy graduating from college, taking care of their kids, working, running the fuking planet. The list is a lot longer, let me know if you need more.

I'll pick your shit apart motherfuker.

Dutch
    Honky Lips

The sound of crickets out this bitch.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

classic nate

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    The sound of crickets out this bitch.
    If you think I have all day to monitor or respond to worthless dribble on sbr you're wrong...have fun tearing my shit apart i think it was good luck with that You got me Dutch normal black guys are on the corner and that's that it's clear you are a man of the world how can I change your mind

Dutch
    Honky Lips

About what I expected.

Us timid white guys, with our white guilt, should know to keep quiet when your boy Nate runs off at the fuking mouth behind his fuking computer.

danno40
    danno40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

That's weird I don't see my friends trying to get skinnier to get laid, if anything they want to bulk up and not be skinny.

teaserpleaser

About what I expected.

Us timid white guys, with our white guilt, should know to keep quiet when your boy Nate runs off at the fuking mouth behind his fuking computer.
    did I say that and hows he my boy I never even heard of him before this thread....white guilt and being timid sounds like a personal problem was that what you expected? lol us going back and forth with sterotypes really going to change anything theres like If I told you whites were the majority on skid row in LA would you believe me? and if it was true would it change anything? If I told you meth is white version of crack would that change anything? whats the point of doing this on sbr no less the forum I take least seriously out all of forumville.... You're a racist i'm a racist we're all a little racist i'm over it are you?
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 06-13-14 at 08:42 PM.

teaserpleaser

Yeah you right..Blacks guys were the first to wear Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Hiliger..The list is a lot longer, let me know if you need more.

More and more sisters are switching over to the white side, cuz they're tired of down low brothers, getting out of the joint, bringing home disease..Like Serena Williams, Eve, Zoe what's her name, Paula Patton..The list is a lot longer, let me know if you need more.

I understand the average black guy lives a much more exciting life, hanging on the corner and wearing baggy pants to show that they take it up the ass.

The boring white guys are busy graduating from college, taking care of their kids, working, running the fuking planet. The list is a lot longer, let me know if you need more.

About what i'd expect from dummys on sbr...by the way you do know you sound half way retarded right with your generalizations yeah in your world all white guys are upstanding citizens and All black guys sell dope on the corner and don't take care of their kids and white guys run the planet .... why would I even take time to respond to somebody who believes these things ...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

teaserpleaser

your point is weak as fukk you rattled off some shit about zoe even black? paula patton is mixed....lol that's like me saying Heidi Klum look look she dated seal oh oh ....dude seriously you could be border line retarded if you think any of this means anything.... next time you watching your favorite show on abc or fox notice the commercials and notice how many have an urban feel to them maybe its a hip hop jingle maybe its kevin hart but you're kidding yourself if you think African americans haven't influenced culture let me guess you don't watch Espn too urban....sorry dude it is what it is uncomfortable for you I know but its going to be okay trust me.

nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...ef=mostpopular
    Tea Party Candidate Says It's OK To Stone Gays To Death

First 12