Originally posted on 06/13/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
Yeah you right..Blacks guys were the first to wear Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Hiliger..The list is a lot longer, let me know if you need more.

More and more sisters are switching over to the white side, cuz they're tired of down low brothers, getting out of the joint, bringing home disease..Like Serena Williams, Eve, Zoe what's her name, Paula Patton..The list is a lot longer, let me know if you need more.

I understand the average black guy lives a much more exciting life, hanging on the corner and wearing baggy pants to show that they take it up the ass.

The boring white guys are busy graduating from college, taking care of their kids, working, running the fuking planet. The list is a lot longer, let me know if you need more.

I'll pick your shit apart motherfuker.
About what i'd expect from dummys on sbr...by the way you do know you sound half way retarded right with your generalizations yeah in your world all white guys are upstanding citizens and All black guys sell dope on the corner and don't take care of their kids and white guys run the planet .... why would I even take time to respond to somebody who believes these things ...