ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Seaweed set me up with granny this way I will be your grandpa and will tell you how to get snatch

ArchieBunker

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieBunker View Post
    If she blows you make sure you cut one while she is doing it
    Meant to say don't cut one

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

She just sent me her picture! She looks a little younger than what i was told. Should i ask her how old she really is? Unreal, she is definitely not my type.

Name:  untitled.bmp
Views: 338
Size:  596.3 KB

ArchieBunker

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    She just sent me her picture! She looks a little younger than what i was told. Should i ask her how old she really is? Unreal, she is definitely not my type.

Name:  untitled.bmp
Views: 338
Size:  596.3 KB
    Then saintsfan could hook you up with some hogs if you like them fat

ArchieBunker

No she's flatter than Saskatchewan

Seaweed
    Update your status

Then saintsfan could hook you up with some hogs if you like them fat
    Sorry, she's not my type.

ArchieBunker

Maybe just have a few drinks you may change your mind remember 2 hits. a hairy hole,and a heartbeat

ArchieBunker

Maybe just have a few drinks you may change your mind remember 2 . a hairy hole,and a heartbeat

Seaweed
    Update your status

Maybe just have a few drinks you may change your mind remember 2 hits. a hairy hole,and a heartbeat

ArchieBunker

Trying to help out Seaweed otherwise set me up with granny this way when she goes to sleep I will take on a beaver hunt

Seaweed
    Update your status

Trying to help out Seaweed otherwise set me up with granny this way when she goes to sleep I will take on a beaver hunt

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd bang

ArchieBunker

Her face is okay even though she the size of peas she is worth a toss in the sack buddy

ArchieBunker

You need a role model I will link some Andrew Dice Clay clips later

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Asking SBR for advice may as well ask 2+2 while you're at it.. .

Colts03
    Colts03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Colts03 View Post

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Where do i take her? I was thinking of the movies because it's dark and there isn't much talking but i don't want to spend money on a movie when it's free on the internet. I have no idea...i'm dreading this.
    U are doomed from failure if this is how u think

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Unreal man! Seriously dude, you wanna spend your whole life with your dick in your hand? There's more to life than gambling weeder! Place your bets early and go on the fuk'in date! Don't go to the movies because you can't talk and get to know her, and don't be a fuk'in cheapskate! Take her to decent restaurant have dinner and few drinks. Don't end up like tt man, suck'in down big macs and using the special sauce for hand lube, better go for it now bro, who knows how many chances you'll actually get for a real relationship.

ArchieBunker

Seaweed the problem is your scared she may not like you cmon take a shot start the new year with some hair pie and .

ArchieBunker

Years ago when I was chasing snatch didn't score with them all if you strike out there are plenty out there.

elchristo
    elchristo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Take her to a strip club weeder

Bitches love strip clubs

Tell her you don't drink

Watch naked girls and no money spent

Best first date of all time
    this right here, best first date, ima use this next time

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

eat her butt

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Just tell her you're gay, and if she's cool with that then at least you might end up with a friend out of the deal

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    I'd bang

Fidel_CashFlow

I think that chick in the pic is pretty hot. Plus imagine the cute faces she is going to make as your darting your tongue up her Muddy Mississippi

Seaweed
    Update your status

Guys, i just got back. I went to meet her for 5 but showed up a few minutes late because of the Louisville game. She was at the bus bench waiting and sitting on her hands because of the cold. I brought a picture of her in my pocket just to make sure and after checking, i was pretty sure it was her. Just when i was about to introduce myself i buckled. I didn't know if i should shake her hand, or lean over and give her a gentle hug. I just stood there like an idiot. About 3-4 minutes passed and i didn't manage to make up my mind. She then asked me if i knew when the next bus was coming, and i told her i didn't know. At this point, i realized my date was not going well. She takes out her phone and starts texting. I knew i had to say something soon so i asked if she could check the score in Louisville. I had to explain to her what sport it was, wasn't a good sign for me. She finally manages to tell me the score. I tell her thanks and continue to stand there. I don't know why i continued to stand there, but i did. She then starts telling me how she was supposed to be meeting someone but he didn't show up. I start bad mouthing this guy she is supposed to be meeting to make her feel good. I then asked her if she had time to grab a quick dinner. She agreed and i couldn't believe it. After leaving Subway i asked her if she wanted to go to the park down the street for a walk, she hesitated but she said OK. I felt on top of the world at this point. We went to the Park and i asked her to come sit on the bench with me to feed the birds. (this was the romantic activity i planned for my date) I grab the old toast bread out of my pocket and she starts laughing. She asked why i have bread in my pocket, and i was stumped. I didn't know what to say so i told her i always feed the birds. She gives me a weird look and i quickly change the subject asking her to update me on the score. She told me thanks for the company and she better get going because the guy she was supposed to meet is picking her up!?! I was so confused and i told her OK. It was a pretty good date but i don't know where to go from here.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

lol. maybe she went on another date

Fidel_CashFlow

Guys, i just got back. I went to meet her for 5 but showed up a few minutes late because of the Louisville game. She was at the bus bench waiting and sitting on her hands because of the cold. I brought a picture of her in my pocket just to make sure and after checking, i was pretty sure it was her. Just when i was about to introduce myself i buckled. I didn't know if i should shake her hand, or lean over and give her a gentle hug. I just stood there like an idiot. About 3-4 minutes passed and i didn't manage to make up my mind. She then asked me if i knew when the next bus was coming, and i told her i didn't know. At this point, i realized my date was not going well. She takes out her phone and starts texting. I knew i had to say something soon so i asked if she could check the score in Louisville. I had to explain to her what sport it was, wasn't a good sign for me. She finally manages to tell me the score. I tell her thanks and continue to stand there. I don't know why i continued to stand there, but i did. She then starts telling me how she was supposed to be meeting someone but he didn't show up. I start bad mouthing this guy she is supposed to be meeting to make her feel good. I then asked her if she had time to grab a quick dinner. She agreed and i couldn't believe it. After leaving Subway i asked her if she wanted to go to the park down the street for a walk, she hesitated but she said OK. I felt on top of the world at this point. We went to the Park and i asked her to come sit on the bench with me to feed the birds. (this was the romantic activity i planned for my date) I grab the old toast bread out of my pocket and she starts laughing. She asked why i have bread in my pocket, and i was stumped. I didn't know what to say so i told her i always feed the birds. She gives me a weird look and i quickly change the subject asking her to update me on the score. She told me thanks for the company and she better get going because the guy she was supposed to meet is picking her up!?! I was so confused and i told her OK. It was a pretty good date but i don't know where to go from here.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

don't bother. You need to do a complete overhaul of yourself if you think this is the biggest anything in your life

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

cool story bro

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Seaweed nation!

Seaweed
    Update your status

Sent a follow up e-mail, still waiting for response.

acampbell2345
    acampbell2345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Storytelling up tonight...good job. Nice read.

First 1234 Last