Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

If your serious about gambling you will need to avoid women at all cost. They always get on your case for the gambling, the betting, the screen watching, etc. Then they expect you to go to stupid things like go to family reunions and want you to take them out on their birthdays which always coincidentally are at the same time you need to bet or watch games. People will say your gay but they are usually the ones paying half their money in child support and working to jobs just to eat and live in trailer and eat luke warm TV dinners. Yeah getting your knob sucked on and watching your cok disappear in a moistened sump hole is pretty cool but will never compare to making a big score.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

you're fukked.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    If your serious about gambling you will need to avoid women at all cost. They always get on your case for the gambling, the betting, the screen watching, etc. Then they expect you to go to stupid things like go to family reunions and want you to take them out on their birthdays which always coincidentally are at the same time you need to bet or watch games. People will say your gay but they are usually the ones paying half their money in child support and working to jobs just to eat and live in trailer and eat luke warm TV dinners. Yeah getting your knob sucked on and watching your cok disappear in a moistened sump hole is pretty cool but will never compare to making a big score.

OR we could find a balance in our lives. Don't have to bet everything, take a weekend off on the special ones birthday.. Still got 51 other weekends every year.

GreekMagic
    GreekMagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Hoping this thread is serious I will give my best advice.
    I would suggest a simple coffee or desert at a cafe. Forewarn her it'll just be coffee, a chance to get to know eachother. It won't take more than an hour and if you think it's going well then you can ask if she'd like to go somewhere else. If she says yes then go, if not, see her next time. You sound like you're a virgin and don't get out much so going out for the night may be a bit much. Let us know how it goes.

222bad
    222bad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

You know the old box with peanut butter trick I showed you for catching that squirrel? It works for dandruff and catching chicks also Weed. Just make sure she's not alergic to peanuts first, or your grandmas friend Rose will be pissed.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3609

DO NOT
    procreate little weeders with this woman...

She has crabs and a mustache.

222bad

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post

DO NOT
    procreate little weeders with this woman...

She has crabs and a mustache.
    http://www.pznow.co.uk/marine/wrack.html.

I searched for little seaweed and this is what came up. Seems Seaweed can produce itself, sort of self procreating.

222bad

http://www.pznow.co.uk/marine/wrack.html

Hopefully this one works.

SportsInteLect
    Update your status
    SportsInteLect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

You should have asked to speak with her on the phone first seaweed. That way you could get a vibe on what type of chick she is and what she expects on the date.

Hard to plan a date without knowing what she’s like. I’m guessing you guys are in your 20s, so I suggest something worth spending money on. That way if the date sucks, you still got to have fun playing around.

I go out with my wife on dates all the time. I would recommend bar shuffleboard, pool, bowling, laser tag, mini golf, and snack food and drinks. If she’s not cool with a date like that then find another chick that is.

They usually have big screens with the game going on, so you can glance over at the games while your playing around. My wife is a 28 year old hottie and she loves doing those activities with me.

Just remember confidence and NO FAT CHICKS man! Stay away from them.

I’ve seen your covers avatar, the avatar you once had of yourself up on covers, then you were banned. Fat chicks love skinny dudes and fat chicks will ruin your life. I’ve seen it happen many times with friends of mine. If she’s not a 7.5 or higher on a good day, pick your hand instead.

There’s plenty of “trophy” women out there.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

penetrate her seaweed and don't come back for seconds and remember to inspect for sores before you stick your pecker in there

ArchieBunker

If she hates the Leafs she may be worth a 2nd toss in the sack

ArchieBunker

If she blows you make sure you cut one while she is doing it

1brokegirl
    never had a bad day in my life
    1brokegirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

so maybe a few words from a girl in her twenties will help a first date blind date should be a casual one grab a snack and walk in park , go to franchise restaurant like long horns or red lobster or olive garden
    movies can be bad because of differnt likes and dislikes of movie generes you may like sports movies or mob movies she may only like the romance movies in other words NO MOVIES!!!
    Also maybe coffee or other beverage and some doughnuts like at duncan doughnuts just to get to know each other then maybe a sceond more serious date

above all be your self tell her you have passion for gambling and will never stop anytime soon

if she's ok with that then you have decent shot at 1st real relationship

hugh613
    hugh613's Avatar Become A Pro!

So does this mean your relationship with your "friend" Alfred is officially over?

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by hugh613 View Post
    So does this mean your relationship with your "friend" Alfred is officially over?

We haven't talked in 8 months. I hate him.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I found out today she is 35 years old, and her name is Mercedes. What a stupid name. She is older than i thought but atleast i know she isn't over 50.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    My grandma told me today that her friend Rose knows this single and looking lady friend. She wants to set her up with me on a blind date. I have never dated, and have never even thought about being with someone because i am too focused on handicapping. My grandma's friend Rose hardly knows me but my grandma complains to her about me. My grandma says i have to go on a date with her this Saturday Night. That's the worst day for me because it's a crucial time for catching line shifts in football. I don't like distractions but my grandma says i have no choice. I'm so mad and nervous. I don't know who she is, what she looks like, or what color she is. All my grandma told me was that Rose said she is a single and looking lady. Rose already told her about it so she is expecting a blind date Saturday. She lives 20 minutes biking distance from my grandmas house, so that's like 55 minutes walking. I have to meet her at the bus stop on Central Avenue and Steels road for 5pm. That's all i know. Should I go??What should i do for my date?? What do i do or say when i see her??

Sorry for asking about intercourse on here but i'm so nervous.

Thanks guys

Saturday night,what are you nuts.....TCU is playing Mich State....you can't go, you got a football game to watch.

Maybe next time Grandma!

hugh613
    hugh613's Avatar Become A Pro!

I found out today she is 35 years old, and her name is Mercedes. What a stupid name. She is older than i thought but atleast i know she isn't over 50.
    1. Mercedes

Mercedes is a true meaning of a unique girl. You will never meet any other that will compare to her originality. She is amazingly hot with a tight frame and a phat ass, has her own style with intelligence and common sense that makes you want to talk with her for hours. A true friend that you can call at 3:37am and she'll answer. Likes to go fast (literally) and she will be the one driving. Don't think about pushing your agenda on this girl, she has her own morals and goals buried deep in the rocks and no pick up line is going to shake that, even though it may make her laugh. Pretty much don't penetrate with her, she can kick your ass. Mercedes may want to rob a bank in the morning and go fishing in the afternoon, better come prepared. She is strong-willed but compassionate and has many sides...when she wants you to see them.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mercedes

I'm scared Seaweed...

Michaelpaul1
    Michaelpaul1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    no wonder youe wife left you...you are a loser...

mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

golden corral for a first date...disagree. Im usually rolled out of buffets because I crush them.

Secondly, plant the seed if given the chance- it feels better

SportsInteLect
    Update your status
    SportsInteLect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

At least you got real advice from a chick in here seaweed.

I’m guessing that she is a fat chick named Mercedes. I doubt there’s a skinny chick named Mercedes out there that’s hot, skinny and single at the age of 35.

Scrappy Do
    Lemmmeee at em... lemmmmmmmmeeee at em!
    Scrappy Do's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

Really?

Trolling 101 an you guys didn't bust his ass? This guy is Emily_Haines desperate for attention. It's one thing to make up a story for the pure enjoyment of others, but this is pathetic. NOT EVEN MOVIE POSSIBLE! He simply feeds off you degens and I ould bet hits the refresh button between each stroke of his epeen. I cannot believe I actually read all this shit. Dude... get a life, other than trying to draw attention to oneself or have a reason to logon all day. You sir need help.

Scrap out'
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr. Win

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hugh613 View Post
    1. Mercedes

Mercedes is a true meaning of a unique girl. You will never meet any other that will compare to her originality. She is amazingly hot with a tight frame and a phat ass, has her own style with intelligence and common sense that makes you want to talk with her for hours. A true friend that you can call at 3:37am and she'll answer. Likes to go fast (literally) and she will be the one driving. Don't think about pushing your agenda on this girl, she has her own morals and goals buried deep in the rocks and no pick up line is going to shake that, even though it may make her laugh. Pretty much don't penetrate with her, she can kick your ass. Mercedes may want to rob a bank in the morning and go fishing in the afternoon, better come prepared. She is strong-willed but compassionate and has many sides...when she wants you to see them.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mercedes

I'm scared Seaweed...

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Does she know that you have a garlic soul and spiders in your brain????

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

This Rose bitch seems like a khunt

Colts03
    Colts03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I wish you luck seaweed. Who knows, she could be the one... Although, it would be better if her car was a Mercedes rather than her name.

Hopefully you have a good time, and remember to just be yourself. Who could resist that !

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

take her to that newest leonardi di whoever movie with the black dude in it

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    take her to that newest leonardi di whoever movie with the black dude in it

Seaweed
    Update your status

I got her e-mail address, I'm thinking of sending something today so it will be easier tomorrow. What should i say in the e-mail?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy Do View Post
    Trolling 101 an you guys didn't bust his ass? This guy is Emily_Haines desperate for attention. It's one thing to make up a story for the pure enjoyment of others, but this is pathetic. NOT EVEN MOVIE POSSIBLE! He simply feeds off you degens and I ould bet hits the refresh button between each stroke of his epeen. I cannot believe I actually read all this shit. Dude... get a life, other than trying to draw attention to oneself or have a reason to logon all day. You sir need help.

Scrap out'

glances around ..... looks around once more....

yup ... figured I was correct that no one gives a shit what you think PoundPuppy

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Seaweed....just vaguely tell her that you are a leader of a nation .

if that wont impress a woman then might as well not even bother with her in the first place

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

if that wont impress a woman then might as well not even bother with her in the first place

There is so much to talk about Seaweed Nation, i doubt i would be able to restrain myself and keep it vague. I sent her an e-mail moments ago asking if i could see a picture of her before we meet tomorrow at the bus stop. Waiting on a response.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mr jjgold.
    Is that you!?

Bad boy.
    Bad bad boy.

Now go back to eog and laydown with your squeeze toy.

ArchieBunker

I got her e-mail address, I'm thinking of sending something today so it will be easier tomorrow. What should i say in the e-mail?
    Say to her I want to bang you

ArchieBunker

Be honest tell her if she doesn't put out on the first date take a hike

First 1234 Last