tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Who's behind JFK???

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

blindly believing a crime was committed that has no motive
    , and where none of the facts add up, is lunacy. police scanner has someone arrested in handcuffs, which some witnesses also claim they saw.

To normal functioning people, there is no possible motive for these mass killings. So are we to believe all these mass killings never actually happened.

Every crime has a motive.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I often wonder if these are just self fullfilling prophecies or planned in advance.
    Planned in advance!!!!!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

So do the conspiracy guys believe no kids were killed ?

Or

Who killed the kids?

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

“The Buddha said, ‘Don’t believe anything you hear or read, not even if I say it, unless it agrees with your own experience and reason.’”

blindly believing a crime was committed that has no motive, and where none of the facts add up, is lunacy. police scanner has someone arrested in handcuffs, which some witnesses also claim they saw.

None of the facts add up? How can one be so stupid...

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post

Or

Who killed the kids?

wouldnt be suprised if they say they were robots planted by the government... and the whole town isnt real.. so no kids were harmed

same clowns who believe in big foot, the tooth fairy, santa clause, jersey devil etc...

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    To normal functioning people, there is no possible motive for these mass killings. So are we to believe all these mass killings never actually happened.

Every crime has a motive.
    never said we should believe anything. quite the contrary we should be open to the possibility that the entire event happened exactly the way the mainstream media said it did (the last time, after changing every aspect of the story multiple times) >>>>> all the way along the spectrum to the entire event was staged b.s.

and everywhere in between, and every possible tangent. i think the means and motive of a troubled youth to commit this crime on his own is close to ZERO - his babysitter was told by his mom never to leave him alone, yet his mom gives him access to standard issue cia weapons and body armor?

no matter how troubled, i find it hard to believe any person of any age can look at 6 year old children and fire hundreds of bullets into them, reloading weapons.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    None of the facts add up? How can one be so stupid...
    which facts add up? why did adam have his brother's id on him? why did he wear body armor when he wanted to kill himself? why was his mother a teacher, then just a substitute teacher, then not a teacher at all? why did the police scanner have multiple confirmations of people in handcuffs being arrested? why was another person arrested in camo gear in the woods and then didn't exist?

etc etc

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

there's also a big conspiracy arguement that some of the families that were interviewed, as well as the medical examiner are paid actors that's been in different tragedies before. I don't buy it, but hell, the world we live in, i wouldn't be surprised if it was. But until I see facts, I'll grieve and pray for the families that's lost their precious children.

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]

seems strange that parents who just lost 6 year old sons and daughters would be laughing and joking around, and then have to go into acting "grief mode" for the cameras.

not saying it proves anything, just seems strange.

What's stranger is how news channels first said 2 shooters, then they change the story not even clarifying. The second man was arrested as you can see in this video

I guess he could've just been a random guy wearing camo pants behind a school when the shooting was going on. I think this whole conspiracy comes up because news agencies aren't consistent with their reports.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Illuminati

Naz18

which facts add up? why did adam have his brother's id on him? why did he wear body armor when he wanted to kill himself? why was his mother a teacher, then just a substitute teacher, then not a teacher at all? why did the police scanner have multiple confirmations of people in handcuffs being arrested? why was another person arrested in camo gear in the woods and then didn't exist?

etc etc
    You have thousands of minor events going on during a a chaotic time...numerous of news stations covering the event during the live aftermatch, ect....You think a few little discrepancies is valid for a entire conspiracy?

That is pretty weak minded...

milwaukee mike

You have thousands of minor events going on during a a chaotic time...numerous of news stations covering the event during the live aftermatch, ect....You think a few little discrepancies is valid for a entire conspiracy?

That is pretty weak minded...
    i think it is more weak minded to just believe everything you are told (with the final version) but we will agree to disagree. do you still think iraq has weapons of mass destruction?
    Points Awarded:

GamblerSpirit gave milwaukee mike 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

darkhat gave milwaukee mike 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by jaeguyoon View Post
    What's stranger is how news channels first said 2 shooters, then they change the story not even clarifying. The second man was arrested as you can see in this video

I guess he could've just been a random guy wearing camo pants behind a school when the shooting was going on. I think this whole conspiracy comes up because news agencies aren't consistent with their reports.
    agreed and thats a major problem, i happened to be off on friday so i was watching most of the coverage... and every news site once to be the first one to get the store out they dont care if its wrong or not... if its wrong they'll issue a little chat saying sorry about the mis information..

and in this case of the story i was trying to keep my gf who lives in hoboken informed with what was going on as early on it was mentioned about someone being killed in hoboken, then never brought up again.

then it was his mom was currently teaching, and he went to see her at the school then it happened,

then that was wrong etc.. etc.

ebbearsfb1

there's also a big conspiracy arguement that some of the families that were interviewed, as well as the medical examiner are paid actors that's been in different tragedies before. I don't buy it, but hell, the world we live in, i wouldn't be surprised if it was. But until I see facts, I'll grieve and pray for the families that's lost their precious children.

i mean its possibly, this does seem a little extreme.. you would thinksomeone would notice this eventually and it get brought up

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    i mean its possibly, this does seem a little extreme.. you would thinksomeone would notice this eventually and it get brought up
    If people bring it public they generally disappear.

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

well a ton of people need to get it out there then...

these parents are actors... come on you dont see how that is a little insane?

the children are actually robots? all the mourners are the supporting cast?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Never been a problem in Russia...to make you disappear that is. If a journalist tries shining a light on political corruption, they would be found next week to have "jumped" from a high-rise building.

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    agreed and thats a major problem, i happened to be off on friday so i was watching most of the coverage... and every news site once to be the first one to get the store out they dont care if its wrong or not... if its wrong they'll issue a little chat saying sorry about the mis information..

and in this case of the story i was trying to keep my gf who lives in hoboken informed with what was going on as early on it was mentioned about someone being killed in hoboken, then never brought up again.

then it was his mom was currently teaching, and he went to see her at the school then it happened,

then that was wrong etc.. etc.
    seriously. First the rifle was in the car, and he shot with his handguns, then it's the rifle that was used to kill when they reported rifle was found in the car. No one would be thinking conspiracy if facts were reported and not speculations.

ebbearsfb1

seriously. First the rifle was in the car, and he shot with his handguns, then it's the rifle that was used to kill when they reported rifle was found in the car. No one would be thinking conspiracy if facts were reported and not speculations.

agreed, granted these guy who made this video sound a little wacky, probably needs to lay off the snacks and his internet and get some fresh air..

hes basically taking any miss information that is reporting or early information and throwing it out there

Naz18

i think it is more weak minded to just believe everything you are told (with the final version) but we will agree to disagree. do you still think iraq has weapons of mass destruction?
    But who is saying that is the final story...that is the whole point the media isn't very reliable in these 24/7 news stations. You have to wait it out and let the facts get straight. Everything they report on the spot isn't going to be reliable or the truth.

Of course there were no WMDs in Iraq....not saying conspiracies don't exist. The JFK assassinations has a lot of questions marks. But really the ones your asking are fking pointless. Your worried about the shooter having his brothers ID and shit.

You have to have some sort of a motive to conspire....seems you just concerned about these minor events. If their truly was a 2nd shooter...what would be the big deal. Instead of the the headline being "lone gunman shoots up school"...it would be "2 gunmen shoot up school"

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have to have some sort of a motive to conspire....seems you just concerned about these minor events. If their truly was a 2nd shooter...what would be the big deal. Instead of the the headline being "lone gunman shoots up school"...it would be "2 gunmen shoot up school"
    I think you're missing the point of a conspiracy if you're readily dismissing this part.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Wouldn't be the 1st time the govnt staged something.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you wonder Why is each tragedy is outdoing the previous in shock value?

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Wouldn't be the 1st time the govnt staged something.
    Bears is gonna try and get a govt position and crack these cases..

Over the course of will say minimum 50 years since JFK being killed.. this sandy hook stuff 9/11 etc.. that the govt was behind it.. that's what 8 presidents and countless other officials behind these conspiracy theories

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]

I really have a hard time this guy is really professional medical examiner. He is freaking breaking out jokes and constantly laughs, and this is only hours after the tragedy, how does anyone laugh on a day like that during a press interview?! He gives no medical or even professional answers.

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

I really have a hard time this guy is really professional medical examiner. He is freaking breaking out jokes and constantly laughs, and this is only hours after the tragedy, how does anyone laugh on a day like that during a press interview?! He gives no medical or even professional answers.
    this guy's a complete mouth breather.

Naz18

I find it more believable that he is a professional medical examiner then a paid actor sent from the government.

Rod_M
    Rod_M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3329

First part of OP's video:

All this inconsistencies simply sicken me, this should be clear as water now.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

This medical examiner obviously has social anxiety disorder.

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]

I find it more believable that he is a professional medical examiner then a paid actor sent from the government....seems like poor acting to me.
    yea I guess you could look at it that way. Guy should be fired after this, maybe it;s cos he's seen so many dead people that he's apathetic and can laugh during a tragedy like this. But I remember watching this guy on tv and even then thinking "what's wrong with this guy? how is he a medical examiner?"

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    a lot of strange stuff with sandy hook

theories have been going off since the day it happened
    This. The whole thing is very strange and there's alot of holes in what the media reported. Im not a CT nut but this is just weird

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by Rod_M View Post
    First part of OP's video:

All this inconsistencies simply sicken me, this should be clear as water now.

but in this video.. that 9:30 to 10:05 etc...

does that really show a man with his arms behind his back?

looks awfully blurry to assume that, and it pans away can anyone confirm that this was on the actual news on friday?

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post

Or

Who killed the kids?
    Most of the ones i have heard believe the government killed the kids and the Mom of Lanza, then killed Lanza and put his body in the building.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

For the Batman-Sandy Hook reference... what city is Gotham City mostly based on? NYC. They use maps of NYC when depicting Gotham. What is just south of NYC? Sandy Hook, NJ, a popular beach.

Most of the conspiracy theories are based on the bad information that always comes in the first few hours of a tragedy, as things are pieced together and people are scrambling and hearing different things. Should we get answers about that guy in camo, and which guns Lanza had and where? Absolutely. Conspiracy by the govt? Cmon now

First 12345 Last