pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Is BHO homosexual? Read this:

Well, that didn’t take long. Obama isn’t one for letting those who poke around his business live too long to tell about it. Take the year 2013 for example: FIVE WHISTLEBLOWERS CAME OUT AGAINST OBAMA, AND ALL FIVE SUFFERED MYSTERIOUS AND UNEXPLAINABLE DEATHS.

That is hardly a new phenomena. If you trace Obama’s roots back far enough, his close childhood friend Mia Love tells the story how EVERY SINGLE MAN WHO ADMITTED TO BEING ONE OF OBAMA’S LOVERS WHILE THEY WERE BOYS IN REVEREND WRIGHT’S CHRUCH WOUND UP DEAD TOO. Apparently their group even had a name; it was known by those within the church as THE “DOWN LOW” CLUB.

On April 4, 2013 Eowyn @ Fellowship of the minds writes: I just discovered what probably prompted the Chicago Sun-Times to close the news article to comments. The following (colored brown) is from gay Chicago blogger Kevin Dujan’s “Is Obama Gay?,” on HillBuzz:

Alex Okrent

[ Alex Okrent died mysteriously in July of 2012 in the Obama Campaign Offices in Chicago's Prudential Building. Openly gay, he'd been affiliated with Barack Obama in one way or another since Okrent was in college. Obama kept him around, through all those years, on all those campaigns...until he suddenly turned up dead with an inconclusive autopsy. And his death happened just before Obama was headed into a difficult re-election campaign where black support for Obama was wavering and the black community is notoriously anti-gay. Could Alex Okrent have been eliminated because he was going to talk about a relationship with Barack Obama? There sure are a lot of gay men who turn up dead around the current President of the United States. See also: Young, Donald ].

Donald Young

Donald Young was the openly-gay choir director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years — Rev. Jeremy Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ black liberation theology. Young’s bullet-ridden body was found in his Chicago apartment on December 23, 2007, in what appeared to be an assassination-style slaying.

In an exclusive interview in July 2010 with The Globe, Young’s elderly mother Norma Jean Young said that persons trying to protect Obama murdered her son at the height of the Democratic presidential primary to protect Obama from embarrassing revelations about his homosexual relationship with her son. Obama’s homosexual relationship with Young was also confirmed by Larry Sinclair, who claims to have had two sex-cocaine trysts with the POS.

l to r: Larry Bland, unknown man, Nate Spencer

There were two other openly gay men in Wright’s church: Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. In late 2007, as Obama began his ascent to be the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee, in a span of 1½ months, all three young gay men “conveniently” died:

Bland was murdered execution-style on November 17, 2007; Young was murdered execution-style on December 23, 2007; Spencer reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV on December 26, 2007. (Death certificates of Bland and Young, HERE.)

To my knowledge, the murders of Bland and Young remain unsolved.

Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen claims that Rev. Wright, who was pastor of the Trinity United Church of Christ (TUCC) on Chicago’s south side for 20 years, ran what was essentially a matchmaking service for gay married black professional members of the church, particularly those with children. The matchmaking club was called the “Down Low Club” or DLC.

See also:

“Mom of murdered Obama gay lover speaks up,” July 25, 2010. “Why is Obama’s ‘Body-Man’ Reggie Love leaving?,” Nov. 16, 2011. “Obama’s young male golfing buddies,” Oct. 3, 2012.

Since then, THE DEATH’S CONNECTED TO OBAMA’S WHITE HOUSE ARE FAR TOO MANY TO COUNT. Lets also not forget the story of Michael Hastings and his mysterious death. He just happened to be working on an anti-Obama piece when not only did his foot get stuck on the accelerator, when he hit a tree, there just HAPPENED to be a full camera crew there to record the whole thing.

On June 20th I posted an article about the death of Michael Hastings titled, “MORE People Who Oppose Obama End Up In a “Freak Accident.” Imagine That.” It was no secret Michael was working an Anti-Obama administration type article, and it’s probably what got him killed. The following is from that posting:

“Michael Hastings’ final story, “Why Democrats Love to Spy on Americans,” was a searing take on the NSA snooping scandal, which Hastings described as “North Korea-esque.” Hastings pulled no punches as he linked the NSA scandal to the Department of Justice’s spying on reporters and the IRS abuse scandal.”

Obama Knows NO BOUNDS!

Podgorski speaks at a roundtable on gun control in Stamford, CT

Major William Podgorski, one of the lead investigators of the events at Sandy Hook School in Connecticut, has died suddenly of undisclosed causes.

His obituary reads:

A state police major from Farmington died Monday at Yale-New Haven Hospital after a brief illness.

William Podgorski, 49, was commander of the state police western district, which includes the barracks in Canaan, Litchfield, Southbury and Bridgeport.

Trooper Kelly Grant said Podgorski underwent surgery on Friday, and then was transferred to Yale-New Haven, where he died. She said she did not know the cause of Podgorski’s death.

Podgorski was a 24-year veteran of the state police and served in a variety of assignments, including the traffic division, the forensic lab, the governor’s security detail and homeland security.

He is survived by his wife and three children, aged 11, 12 and 14.

Many people believe that Sandy Hook was a hoax geared towards scaring the public into giving up their guns. Given the recent public outcry against the official narrative, those who are suspicious will likely have a lot of questions about the sudden illness and death of a 49 year old man who had the inside scoop. The skeptics will be certainly be waiting with baited breath to hear about Podgorski’s cause of death.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Many people believe that Sandy Hook was a hoax geared towards scaring the public into giving up their guns. Given the recent public outcry against the official narrative, those who are suspicious will likely have a lot of questions about the sudden illness and death of a 49 year old man who had the inside scoop. The skeptics will be certainly be waiting with baited breath to hear about Podgorski’s cause of death.

Doesn't sound like it was that mysterious.

What about the other 10,000+ people involved? And what ever happened to the gun control that was the supposed purpose of it?

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

What about the other 10,000+ people involved? And what ever happened to the gun control that was the supposed purpose of it?
    most people are good folks just doing their job, they don't write the narrative, they just follow it. Like saying every solider in Iraq knew there was no WMD but went anyway... Not how it works, they have no idea what's going on, there's a top down order... People just follow orders..programmed that way from start

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    most people are good folks just doing their job, they don't write the narrative, they just follow it. Like saying every solider in Iraq knew there was no WMD but went anyway... Not how it works, they have no idea what's going on, there's a top down order... People just follow orders..programmed that way from start
    Yeah, but I am sure that you know how word of mouth spreads around.

I am talking about the 1000's and 1000's of people that attended "Fake" funerals and such and "supposedly" knew the victims that were killed.

There is no way that many people are involved in something fraudulent and no one comes out and says anything.

For Christ's sake, one guy can blow the whistle on a huge company and bring them down.

Comparing orders given in a military strike in another country to 10,000 people told to obey commands in their own country is crazy.
    Last edited by Kermit; 06-23-14 at 12:03 AM.

cruzing vato
    cruzing vato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

I'm just glad to know nobody really killed a bunch of kids. If you believe these shootings really happen, you shouldn't be trying to handicap and bet sports games.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Is BHO homosexual? I mean, I absolutely threw myself at him. Offered him every nasty thing a gay guy should want. Yet he turned me down on the spot. WTF
    Dude. Show some pride.

First ... 2345