d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

You people are all fukkin nuts.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Sorry pal..don't make it so obvious you're from the south...did anybody see the leprechaun say "yeah!" lmao
    What does being from the south have to do with anything? Last time I checked its kids from COlorado and Connecticut/Jersey who are offing kids while guys from the south cary more firepower around than those assholes but only shoot food for sport not first graders.

Point is, if you can stay on it without dodging.....kids died and sick fukks want to find a conspiracy in it because of some off the wall coincidence in a movie or that news agencies rushed to get a story out without verifying first.

Surprised Howard Stern didnt get one of the traditional prank callers on CNN saying they were held inside the school and on the phone by 4 other gunmen only to wait til they were live on air to say the gunmen were having a circle jerk and they were going to scape now. You know it isnt new to have misinformation pumped out.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

This could be the cameo guy...

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec...oting-20121215

Chris Manfredonia, whose 6-year-old daughter attends the school, was heading there Friday morning to help make gingerbread houses with first-graders when he heard popping sounds and smelled sulfur.He ran around the school trying to reach his daughter and was briefly handcuffed by police. He later found his child, who had been locked in a small room with a teacher

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I'm surprised it took an entire five days for the wacky conspiracy theorists to surface.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I'm surprised it took an entire five days for the wacky conspiracy theorists to surface.
    Next week on Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory show: Sandy Hook kids were really sacrificed to the Mayan Gods a week before the 12/21/12 and a pit opened up in the gym to have them thrown in...the project was put in place last decade by....Dick Cheney...he in turn is paid back with the blood of the children to heal his heart.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

You sikk fukks.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Shhh.. the conspiracy think your lying.. they gotta take the foil caps off
    Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    For the Batman-Sandy Hook reference... what city is Gotham City mostly based on? NYC. They use maps of NYC when depicting Gotham. What is just south of NYC? Sandy Hook, NJ, a popular beach.

Most of the conspiracy theories are based on the bad information that always comes in the first few hours of a tragedy, as things are pieced together and people are scrambling and hearing different things. Should we get answers about that guy in camo, and which guns Lanza had and where? Absolutely. Conspiracy by the govt? Cmon now

ebbearsfb1

honestly,

to the people who believe this is a government conspiracy...

how the F*k do you live in the United States still then?

supporting a government who was the "ring leader" in knowing about little elementary school kids getting murdered.

would love to here some honest answers to this.

Cant say it was Obamas plan to get election votes or some trash like they said with Bin Liden being killed.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

All I know is there is a conspiracy behind Mark Sanchez starting for the Jets the last 3 years...

This, I have no clue...

Although that dad looks awfully shady...

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    like anything else, all we can do is speculate

but i can assure you, as the father of a 6 year old daughter, if she was murdered i wouldn't smile or laugh for years, even if it was the funniest joke i had ever heard. and i sure as hell wouldn't have to get in character to look sad, hell i wouldn't even get out of bed for a long time.
    Maybe you would think this, but death also pushes your sanity into not dealing with reality at every second because the weight is too much.

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    All I know is there is a conspiracy behind Mark Sanchez starting for the Jets the last 3 years...

This, I have no clue...

lol. and why Tebow isn't getting the starting job over Mcelroy

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

saloon this shit.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    honestly,

to the people who believe this is a government conspiracy...

how the F*k do you live in the United States still then?

supporting a government who was the "ring leader" in knowing about little elementary school kids getting murdered.

would love to here some honest answers to this.

Cant say it was Obamas plan to get election votes or some trash like they said with Bin Liden being killed.
    From what i've heard/read, they think its part of a large scale plan to disarm Americans so the government or Illuminati can take over the country without a revolt. Why these people think this then dont leave the country makes no sense.

Would a ban even have that much effect? Theres such a huge amount of automatic weapons in circulation anybody that wants one will get it whether its legal or not.

Either way, this whole thing is strange. Alot of holes in the official news stories.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

and people around the world wonder how americans believe this nonsense that we hear about the war on terror, bin laden gets killed and then mysteriously buried at sea with no evidence, etc etc

a simple question - the u.s. government would never plan a phony event involving the death of children? then explain this operation northwoods document, that the entire joint chiefs of staff signed off on, saying they could shoot down an airliner and pretend it was full of college students.

Points Awarded:

paco gave milwaukee mike 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Mom stayed in Bretton Woods, NH for the few days prior. Bretton Woods is a monetary policy system. That's it. This is all about fiat currency. I solved it.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Antichrist is coming, start juicing

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

my grandkids are spending the night cause of threats closing school, xmas party was tomorrow.
    Michigan schools cancel classes due to potential threats, end of world rumors

<!--sub headline-->Schools in Lapeer, Genesee, Sanilac counties cancel classes for remainder of year due to potential threats of violence, end of world rumors

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    my grandkids are spending the night cause of threats closing school, xmas party was tomorrow.
    Michigan schools cancel classes due to potential threats, end of world rumors

Schools in Lapeer, Genesee, Sanilac counties cancel classes for remainder of year due to potential threats of violence, end of world rumors
    whether or not it was a setup, the results are what have been wanted. usually those that benefit from a crime are the ones that commit it. people afraid, more police presence at schools, etc.

fake iraq wmd documents = forever wars that give trillions of dollars to scumbags
    fake shoe bomber = take your shoes off at airport
    fake underwear bomber = go through chertoff's billion dollar body scanners

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

you guys r fukin scumbags. you fuckin truly are. If you think this is a setup no matter what 1 piece(legit) of evidence you got, you can legit go fuckin die. fukin miserable. Don't try to defend youself cuz just fuk u.

avanbarksdale
    avanbarksdale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    You sikk fukks.

big sureno

ebbearsfb1

whether or not it was a setup, the results are what have been wanted. usually those that benefit from a crime are the ones that commit it. people afraid, more police presence at schools, etc.

fake iraq wmd documents = forever wars that give trillions of dollars to scumbags
    fake shoe bomber = take your shoes off at airport
    fake underwear bomber = go through chertoff's billion dollar body scanners
    i dont have a dog in these its a conspiracy its not a conspiracy deal.. all i know is 20 children are dead... unless were gonna report that they are robots, and the parents are paid actors..

but im just curious
    if you think the U.S. government is so bad and so evil, why live here than?
    Wouldnt you prefer to live where the government isnt so evil and doesnt make up lies?
    Cause it would seem to me if you live here you support what is going on

milwaukee mike

i dont have a dog in these its a conspiracy its not a conspiracy deal.. all i know is 20 children are dead... unless were gonna report that they are robots, and the parents are paid actors..

but im just curious
    if you think the U.S. government is so bad and so evil, why live here than?
    Wouldnt you prefer to live where the government isnt so evil and doesnt make up lies?
    Cause it would seem to me if you live here you support what is going on
    name one government in the history of the world that hasn't lied to its people for money and power

did you guys actually read the operation northwoods document? i'm guessing no.

if you think the u.s. government is so good and virtuous, why do they need military bases in over 100 countries? i'm not going to leave my friends and family based on what some guys in washington do or don't do. "the pen is mightier than the sword" and people are starting to wake up (slowly).

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike what do you think happened? Do you think nobody actually died and they made the whole thing up like they wanted to do with Operation Northwoods or whatever?

Not agreeing or disagreeing just want to see what Conspiracy Theorists actually think happened.

I think the idea the government is behind the shooting makes alot more sense then the whole thing just being fake.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I cannot believe Obama or the government would kill 20 innocent children.

If I'm naive, that's fine by me.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Mike what do you think happened? Do you think nobody actually died and they made the whole thing up like they wanted to do with Operation Northwoods or whatever?

Not agreeing or disagreeing just want to see what Conspiracy Theorists actually think happened.

I think the idea the government is behind this makes alot more sense then the whole thing just being fake.
    i don't have any idea what happened. robbie appeared to be acting but who knows (i can guarantee i wouldn't be laughing and smiling and then have to go into character to appear sad if my 6 year old daughter was murdered)?

it's hard to believe that ANYONE could kill 20 innocent 6 and 7 year olds, also hard to believe they staged the whole thing. but either someone killed those kids (lanza and/or someone else), or it was staged. either way it's a pretty unbelievable event.

anything is possible and nothing would surprise me, that's all i've been trying to say.

ebbearsfb1

[QUOTE=milwaukee mike;17190596]name one government in the history of the world that hasn't lied to its people for money and power

did you guys actually read the operation northwoods document? i'm guessing no.

if you think the u.s. government is so good and virtuous, why do they need military bases in over 100 countries? i'm not going to leave my friends and family based on what some guys in washington do or don't do. "the pen is mightier than the sword" and people are starting to wake up (slowly).[/QUOTE]

never said they are good and virtuous, I just know I am better off here with this government then other countries.

I just think its a little assuming to think the US govt. just killed 20 children in a small Ct town...

then again people who dislike the goverment will say there is a conspiracy for everything that happens.
    take a dump the wrong way, governments' fault.
    cant get a job... governments' fault.

cant win a bet.. governments' fault.

kill 20 kids in ct. governments' fault.

well time to go now...

I am going to get my tin foil hat, and prepare for the UFO landing in my front yard, and gotta keep my eyes open for the big foot and jersey devil running thru my back yard.

Also watch tapes of the moon landing that didnt actually happen and was staged by the government.

Praying for the kids and families.

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    I cannot believe Obama or the government would kill 20 innocent children.

If I'm naive, that's fine by me.
    next thing you know GOP people will be saying if Rom was in office this would not of happened..

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i don't have any idea what happened. robbie appeared to be acting but who knows (i can guarantee i wouldn't be laughing and smiling and then have to go into character to appear sad if my 6 year old daughter was murdered)?

anything is possible and nothing would surprise me, that's all i've been trying to say.
    i've been a part of this forum for a while. I've followed it for a while and mike, your just a person ive liked pretty much the whole ride. but im just ashamed of you. We're talking about 6-10 year olds pal. The fact your evening SOMEWHAT taking the conspiracy view on this matter is fukin discusting. you got the right to believe what you want, but how fuckin cynical do you have to be to actually believe in a conspiracy like this? god bless your fukin soul(whats left anyway). this is fukin gross. I'm sorry for you.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

it's hard to believe that ANYONE could kill 20 innocent 6 and 7 year olds, also hard to believe they staged the whole thing. but either someone killed those kids (lanza and/or someone else), or it was staged. either way it's a pretty unbelievable event.

Mike,

People act different under stress.

I know when I was in trouble when I was younger I would smirk and smile.

It's how some people deal with stress.

Did you see that medical examiner? He was out of his element and came across as a heartless prick when in reality he was fuking scared shitless and had social anxiety.

ebbearsfb1

so if you believe robbie was acting okay...

then who were the kids that were killed?

let me guess either they were not killed? and Sandy Hook isnt even a real school?

there parents were killed also?

the children were actually robots planted by the govt?

i find it easier to believe a kid snapped and went crazy then, these consipiracies based off early news reporting

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Mike,

People act different under stress.

I know when I was in trouble when I was younger I would smirk and smile.

It's how some people deal with stress.

Did you see that medical examiner? He was out of his element and came across as a heartless prick when in reality he was fuking scared shitless and had social anxiety.
    right, no one knows who mr. parker was speaking to before than.. maybe he was telling a story about his daughter ?

i know right after my buddy was killed when everyone was together we were smiling and reminding each of the good times we had with him.

same thing with my mother.. obviously i was hurting on the inside, but they also brought a hell of a lot of good times to me and that will always bring a smile to my face

milwaukee mike

bigeric, i can accept that. a large part of me hopes it was a setup so 20 innocent children didn't die.

not sure if that makes sense to you or not but don't be ashamed of me or feel sorry for me

1brokegirl
    never had a bad day in my life
    1brokegirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

comspiracy theroy ooooooooo gezusssssssssss you cant even dream up stuff like this i want to put up this whole thread on you tube

it would get a million hits in a day fact one goofball went nuts , fact 26 people were killed , fact he then wacked himself after the murders were committed ; end of story people 26 funerals are happening and the kids were aged 5 to 10 fookkkkkkkkkkkkkkk they didnt even have a chance to live !

ebbearsfb1

bigeric, i can accept that. a large part of me hopes it was a setup so 20 innocent children didn't die.

not sure if that makes sense to you or not but don't be ashamed of me or feel sorry for me

I wish you were right as well and it was all a made up story...Thankfully no one in your family was effected.

Kind of seems like your trying to justify the conspiracies to make like it didnt happen..

Merry Christmas to you and your family Mike.

Hope your daughter enjoys her gifts..

milwaukee mike

I wish you were right as well and it was all a made up story...Thankfully no one in your family was effected.

Kind of seems like your trying to justify the conspiracies to make like it didnt happen..

Merry Christmas to you and your family Mike.

Hope your daughter enjoys her gifts..
    merry christmas right back atcha ebbears

anything said to me can be said knowing there are no hard feelings, hopefully it's the same in the other direction with you guys.

i have posted more than my fair share of weird stuff over the years, and anyone that knows me takes some of my crazy thoughts with a grain of salt

First 12345 Last