Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    hahaha....another guy who won't put his money where his mouth is. How about I send an official transcript then with the university seal?
    Yeah, I know people with Phd's too...who are you kidding!!

LOL!!

You're DUMB!!!!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

When Some People Can't Win An Argument, They Resort To Personal Attacks Against Their "Opponent"

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    When Some People Can't Win An Argument, They Resort To Personal Attacks Against Their "Opponent"
    It's obvious to EVERYONE that you LOST your silly, fake, little "argument"....

There are no "palestinian people" and there NEVER was any. EVER.

You are just a bunch of racists, who refuse to have any religion other than your religion of hate and intolerance spoken in the middle east. That's why no other religion can exist in almost any country where that STUPID, EVIL, cult of yours is.

You will LOSE in the end. Just read the Holy Bible. You and your people will burn in hell.

You'll see. LOL!

Now, get lost.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 11-24-12 at 08:35 PM.

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Can't we all just get along.

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    It's obvious to EVERYONE that you LOST your silly, fake, little "argument"....

You will LOSE in the end. Just read the Holy Bible. You and your people will burn in hell.

Now, get lost.
    I always knew Jesus was a philanthropist

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

It's mental midgets like rifleman who stifle mankind's social growth. Sadly the world is seeing more and more sick individuals like rifleman. However I have a suspicion rifleman is not a mentally sick as it appears and it's merely trolling. Either way, Allah curse them all.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Harun

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Funny cartoon and sad fact.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Gaza: Victimized by Israeli Terror Bombing

by Stephen Lendman

Tuesday night, Israel and Hamas agreed to halt hostilities. Midnight local time was chosen. Hamas didn't want conflict in the first place.

Israel is a rogue state. It's a serial provocateur. Multiple attacks were launched. Hamas responded defensively. It's their right and responsibility under international law. It had no other choice.

It was wrongly accused of terrorism. Israel planned Operation Pillar of Cloud months ago.

Choosing target sites, overall tactics, and strategic aims require extensive planning. Killing Qassam Brigades leader Ahmed Jabari enraged Gazans justifiably. Israel did it to subvert a peace agreement he helped negotiate. Hamas responded.

Conflict rages into day 8. Israel has lots of killing and destruction left to do. It bears full responsibility for hostilities. It's guilty of grievous crimes of war and against humanity.

Who knows when conflict will subside. Truce or not truce, it won't end. Israel won't let it. Israeli ceasefires and other agreements aren't worth the paper they're written on.

Duplicity, state terror, institutionalized racism, and belligerence as a way of life define Israel. It menaces the region and humanity. It's worse than ever under Netanyahu. He can't wait to kill again. Children and other civilians are his favorite targets.

A previous article expressed doubts about an announced truce. Netanyahu gave it away saying Israel "will not hesitate to do what is necessary to defend our people."

In other words, Israel will enforce occupation harshness, continue targeted assassinations after agreeing not to, bomb and shell at will, accost fishermen at sea, kill farmers in their fields, shoot children for target practice, and maintain Gaza's siege.

Mossad-connected DEBKAfile (DF) explained. It headlined "For Israel, a truce is the worst of all worlds: Tied hands, Hamas unbowed," saying:

Ending current hostilities prevents Israel from winning Operation Pillar of Cloud decisively. Cast Lead was inconclusive. Invasion remains possible. Air operations aren't enough.

Defeating Hamas requires full-scale war. In other words, Israel has lots of killing left to do. Terror bombing is a favorite tactic. It's done against civilians to break their morale, cause panic, weaken an enemy's will to fight, and inflict mass casualties and punishment.

Geneva and other international laws forbid targeting civilians. The Laws of War: Laws and Customs of War on Land (1907 Hague IV Convention) states:

• Article 25: "The attack or bombardment, by whatever means, of towns, villages, dwellings, or buildings which are undefended is prohibited."

• Article 26: "The officer in command of an attacking force must, before commencing a bombardment, except in cases of assault, do all in his power to warn the authorities."

• Article 27: "In sieges and bombardments, all necessary steps must be taken to spare, as far as possible, buildings dedicated to religion, art, science, or charitable purposes, historic monuments, hospitals, and places where the sick and wounded are collected, provided they are not being used at the time for military purposes."

Fourth Geneva protects civilians in time of war. It prohibits violence of any type against them. It also requires treatment for sick and wounded victims.

In September 1938, a League of Nations unanimous resolution prohibited the:

"bombardment of cities, towns, villages, dwellings or buildings not in the immediate neighborhood of the operations of land forces."

"In cases where (legitimate targets) are so situated, (aircraft) must abstain from bombardment" if this action indiscriminately affects civilians.

The 1945 Nuremberg Principles prohibit "crimes against peace, war crimes and crimes against humanity."

These include "inhumane acts committed against any civilian populations, before or during the war."

Indiscriminate killing and "wanton destruction of cities, towns, or villages, or devastation not justified by military necessity" are absolutely prohibited.

The 1968 General Assembly Resolution on Human Rights prohibits launching attacks against civilian populations. Israel and America do it repeatedly by land, sea and terror bombings.

Guernica, Spain (1937) reflects Cast Lead and Operation Pillar of Cloud.

On April 26, 1937, German and Italian aircraft fire-bombed the small Basque town. It was done for their fascist ally, General Francisco Franco.

Guernica was destroyed. An estimated 1,650 people were killed. Many hundreds more were injured. Hitler was practicing for bigger fish to fry. Air force head Goring called the attack an "opportunity to test under fire whether (munitions) had been adequately developed."

Joachim von Richthofen's later revealed secret document described a planned operation, saying:

"First came the incendiary bombs which set a number of roofs on fire." They were "followed the 250-kilogram heavy explosives" in order to "destroy water pipes thus hindering the extinguishing of the fires."

He complained that direct hits weren't high enough. Improved precision was needed. Numerous bridges and factories weren't struck.

An eyewitness said:

"The only things left standing were a church, a sacred tree, the symbol of the Basque people."

"There hadn't been a single anti-aircraft gun in the town. It (was) mainly a fire raid."

"A sight that haunted me for weeks was the charred bodies of several women and children huddled together in what had been the cellar of a house."

Civilian sites were fair game. Guernica had no military significance. Terror-bombing leveled the town. It was in flames. It wasn't the first civilian air attack.

Germans did it in WW I. So did Britain against Iraq in the 1920s. Poison gas was used. Then Secretary for Air and War Winston Churchill's secret memo recommended it.

In a May 12, 1919, he wrote: "I do not understand the squeamishness about the use of gas....I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes."

In 1937, Hitler used explosives, fragmentation bombs and incendiaries. Basque Autonomous Republic president Jose Antonio de Aguirre called the attack more brutal than ever before seen. Fascism revealed its ugly face.

"They scorched the city and fired machine guns at the women and children who fled in panic, resulting in numerous deaths," he said.

Bombing began at the busiest time of day, around 4:30PM. It was Monday, market day.

One account said "streets were jammed with townspeople and peasants from the countryside. Never before in modern warfare had noncombatants been slaughtered in such numbers, and by such means."

Another account said,"Villagers who were not immediately killed fled to the fields to take refuge, only to be ravaged by plunging machine gun fighters."

British author/journalist George L. Steer wrote for The Times:

Up to that time, attacking Guernica was "unparalleled in military history." Heavy bombing panicked people. Machine gun strafing drove them underground. Incendiary bombs destroyed their hiding places. Everything going on was horrifying.

"When I entered Guernica after midnight, houses were crashing on either side, and it was utterly impossible even for firemen to enter the center of the town."

"The hospitals of Josefinas and Convento de Santa Clara were glowing heaps of embers. All the churches except that of Santa Maria were destroyed, and the few houses which still stood were doomed."

"When I revisited Guernica this afternoon most of the town was still burning, and new fires had broken out. About 30 dead were laid out in a ruined hospital."

Guernica was history's first city destroyed by terror bombing. Civilian men, women, and children were deliberately targeted. Military expert Wolfgang Schmidt told Der Spiegel:

"For the German air force, Guernica was a trial run on how one can spread horror and distress through attacks on cities and towns."

"Of course," bombing the city "was a blatant violation of human rights and had a terrorist character. It was accepted that civilians would be harmed."

It was worse than that. They were deliberately targeted to inflict mass casualties.

A third or more of the population of 5,000 was either killed or wounded. Almost three-fourths of Guernica's buildings were destroyed or heavily damaged. Fires engulfed the city. They burned for three days. Area farms were bombed.

A survivor said:

"The air was alive with the cries of the wounded. I saw a man crawling down the street, dragging his broken legs."

"Pieces of people and animals were lying everywhere."

"In the wreckage there was a young woman. I could not take my eyes off her. Bones stuck through her dress. Her head twisted right around her neck. She lay, mouth open, her tongue hanging out. I vomited and lost consciousness."

Guernica had no strategic significance. Hitler's bombed it for target practice. It was dress rehearsal for WW II. Wehrmacht generals flexed their muscles. They signaled what lay ahead.

On the attack's 70th anniversary, Der Spiegel called Guernica's destruction "practicing blitzkrieg in Basque country." For Hitler's Condor Legion, "it was little more than a training run."

Commander Wolfram von Richthofen said Guernica was "literally razed to the ground. Bomb craters (were) seen in the streets. Simply wonderful." He ignored how many people were slaughtered.

Pablo Picasso's famous painting portrayed what happened. In stark black, white and gray, he depicted terror-bombing civilian men, women and children.

Twisted, writhing forms showed images of a screaming mother holding a dead child, a corpse with wide-open eyes, and a gored horse. Art historian Herbert Read called the work "a cry of outrage and horror amplified by a great genius."

Guernica signaled what lay ahead. Both sides used terror bombing in WW II. It's been used ever since. Intensity, kill count, and destructiveness increased.

The London blitz, fire-bombing Dresden and Tokyo, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and numerous other examples show its savagery. Palestinians know its ferocity.

Cast Lead inflicted 23 days of slaughter and mass destruction. Terror weapons were used. Illegal ones. Gaza was blanketed with cluster bombs. They're illegal. On impact, submunition bomblets are released over a wide area. They kill, maim, destroy or disable targeted sites.

Flechette metal darts penetrate human bones. They cause horrific injuries. Artillery shells contain thousands of them. Explosions release them at high speed over a range of about 300 meters.

Depleted uranium munitions spread toxic radiation. Chemical and biological agents were used. White phosphorous bombs and shells burned flesh to the bone. Water can't extinguish it. Victim muscles and cells were completely destroyed.

Thermobaric bomb blasts sucked oxygen from spaces and human lungs. Norwegian Dr. Mads Gilbert traveled to Gaza in January 2009. He performed humanitarian surgeries.

His book "Eyes in Gaza" explained the horror. He treated children with legs blown off, abdomens sliced open, and various injuries never seen before. Terror weapons caused them.

Gaza during Cast Lead was the "most horrific experience" of his life. He spent two weeks at Al Shifa Hospital. He said Gaza today remains in ruins. Siege causes disease, deaths and human misery.

Israeli attacks terrify people. Gaza's tunnel economy provides minimal help. Israel and Egypt target it for destruction. People struggle on best they can.

Operation Pillar of Cloud picked up where Cast Lead left off. Conflict rages. Agreed truce so far is a mirage. Israel has unfinished business. On day 8, slaughter and destruction continue.

On November 20 and 21, the Kuala Lumpur Foundation to Criminalise War (KLFCW) held hearings on Israeli crimes of war and against humanity.

A November 20 press release said in part:

"Palestine witnesses relate(d) acts of 'genocide.' " Salah Al Sammouni testified. On January 5, 2009, Israel murdered 21 family members. He lost his father, mother, and infant daughter.

Dozens of other family members were injured. Salah's home was bombed three times. Doing so had no military significance. It was done to terrorize civilians.

He recounted "screaming, shouting and crying. Blood was everywhere. I lifted my daughter and she had wounds on her neck and stomach."

"She was dead. Then I heard my wife calling my name. I went to her. There were a lot of dead bodies on top of her. Then, I slowly pulled her out. She was injured and she was covered in blood. Three of my sons were badly injured and the other one had difficulties in breathing even now."

Mahmoud Al Sammouni was aged 12 during Cast Lead. He saw Israeli soldiers shoot his father in cold blood. F-16s were terror bombing. Israeli soldiers shot everyone in sight.

His four-year old brother was shot "twice in the chest and once in the head." Four of his older brothers were shot "in their legs and behind the ear."

He "walked barefooted" to Al Shifa Hospital for help.

"We went to the main road. Along the way we saw a lot of blood on the street, spent bullet shells, shoes. Iron and metal pieces were all across the street so that no one could pass."

"The soldiers were shooting randomly and people were scared. As we walked along the road, we saw a tank at the side of the road. It was facing the other way."

"When the soldiers saw us, the tank was turned in our direction and they shot right above our heads."

Other testimonies were riveting. Israel again is terrorizing Gaza. So far it's short of invasion. Eight days of terror bombing struck over 1,500 sites. Death and injury tolls keep mounting. Mass destruction was caused.

Israel bears full responsibility. Gaza again is its terror bombing victim. Who knows when this will end. Palestinians know what ebbs will again flow whenever Israel wishes. That's how rogue states operate. Israel is one of the worst.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Well the Bible has been deadly accurate when it comes to Israel, next predictions. Muslim world will start to rise,people including non muslims will start to turn on Israel (I am guilty) then there will be a huge middle east war. In the end Jews will win and those who opposed them are judged
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shantystar

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Well the Bible has been deadly accurate when it comes to Israel, next predictions. Muslim world will start to rise,people including non muslims will start to turn on Israel (I am guilty) then there will be a huge middle east war. In the end Jews will win and those who opposed them are judged
    The Jews control the US (most powerful/expensive by many times military that ever existed), we are their complete puppet so yes the Jews will win any war at whatever cost the US military has to pay (trillions each year and 1000s of lives that the Jews could careless about...I mean they want a Jew only society do you think they give a penetrate if some non-Jews die to make that happen?) just to keep the 100 mile plot of desert shithole theyve been at war over for the past 10000 years

TheRifleman

In the 2nd century CE, the last attempt of the Jews to achieve independence from the Roman Empire ended with the well-known event of Masada, which is historically documented and universally recognized as the fact that determined the Jewish Diaspora in a definitive way.

The land where these things happened was the province known as Judea, and there is no mention of any place called "Palestine" before that time.

The Roman emperor Hadrian was utterly upset with the Jewish Nation and wanted to erase the name of Israel and Judah from the face of the Earth, so that there would be no memory of the country that belonged to that rebel people. He decided to replace the denomination of that Roman province and resorted to ancient history in order to find a name that might appear appropriate, and found that an extinct people that was unknown in Roman times, called "Philistines," was once dwelling in that area and were enemies of the Israelites.

Therefore, according to Latin spelling, he invented the new name: "Palestina," a name that would be also hateful for the Jews as it reminded them their old foes. He did so with the explicit purpose of effacing any trace of Jewish history. Ancient Romans, as well as modern Palestinians, have fulfilled the Hebrew Scriptures Prophecy that declares: "They lay crafty plans against Your People... they say: come, let us wipe them out as a nation; let the name of Israel be remembered no more'." - Tehillim 83:3-4 (Psalm 83:3-4).

They failed, and Israel is still alive. Any honest person would recognize that there is no mention of the name Palestine in history before the Romans renamed the province of Judea, that such name does not occur in any ancient document, is not written in the Bible, neither in the Hebrew Scriptures nor in the Christian Testament, not even in Assyrian, Persian, Macedonian, Ptolemaic, Seleucian or other Greek sources, and that not any "Palestinian" people has ever been mentioned, not even by the Romans that invented the term. If "Palestinians" allegedly are the historic inhabitants of the Holy Land, why did they not fight for independence from Roman occupation as Jews did? How is it possible that not a single Palestinian leader heading for a revolt against the Roman invaders is mentioned in any historic record? Why there is not any Palestinian rebel group mentioned, as for example the Jewish Zealots? Why every historic document mentions the Jews as the native inhabitants, and the Greeks, Romans and others as foreigners dwelling in Judea, but not any Palestinian people, neither as native nor as foreigner? What is more, there is no reference to any Palestinian people in the Qur'an (Quran), although Muslims claim that their prophet was once in Jerusalem (an event that is not mentioned in the Quran either). It appears evident that he did not meet any Palestinian in his whole life, nor his successors did either.

Caliph Salahuddin al-Ayyub (Saladin), knew the Jews and kindly invited them to settle in Jerusalem, that he recognized as their Homeland, but he did not know any Palestinian.

To claim that Palestinians are the original people of Eretz Yisrael (the Land of Israel) is not only against secular history but also against Islamic history!

TheRifleman

Before what is Israel today, the land was a protectorate of Britian, called "The British mandate of Palestine-EI" (EI being the acronym of "Eretz Israel" - the land of Israel).

There was no sovereign state there. Certainly NO PALESTINE. Regardless of what those sick, demented, savage fools, ARABS/ MUSLIMS say...they can to straight to HELL, with their 70 virgins.. LOL!!

ALLAH IS nothing more than a PAGAN "Moon-God"...certinly not the holy GOD of the Universe...YAHWEH. Don't let these devils fool YOU!!

The Archaeology of the Middle East

The religion of Islam has as its focus of worship a deity by the name of "Allah." The Muslims claim that Allah in pre-Islamic times was the biblical God of the Patriarchs, prophets, and apostles. The issue is thus one of continuity. Was "Allah" the biblical God or a pagan god in Arabia during pre-Islamic times? The Muslim's claim of continuity is essential to their attempt to convert Jews and Christians for if "Allah" is part of the flow of divine revelation in Scripture, then it is the next step in biblical religion. Thus we should all become Muslims. But, on the other hand, if Allah was a pre-Islamic pagan deity, then its core claim is refuted. Religious claims often fall before the results of hard sciences such as archeology. We can endlessly speculate about the past or go and dig it up and see what the evidence reveals. This is the only way to find out the truth concerning the origins of Allah. As we shall see, the hard evidence demonstrates that the god Allah was a pagan deity. In fact, he was the Moon-god who was married to the sun goddess and the stars were his daughters.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    The thing I respect about the Palestinian people is that they fight till the death no matter what for their cause (right or wrong) whereas the Jews did not during WWII. I am still baffled how the Jewish people put up no resistance. But now some 70 years later, the motto is "Never again" hahaha...kind of late for that don't you think? It's like me amassing a 1 billion dollar fortune and blowing it all and then saying, "Never again...."
    There was Jewish armed resistance in many of the ghettos where they were sent before being sent on train rides. They resisted once word got out that the trains didn't stop at a good place for them. Your comment is ridiculous. They weren't a nation at war, Jews were rounded up throughout Europe and sent to the camps. They didn't know their fate, they were told that Jews were being sent to live elsewhere.

KingJD31

Every religion has bad people, when I am in Manhattan I see real Jews from Israel who came here for the diamond industry they are the biggest pieces of shit I have seen in person but that is as bad as there religion gets they are ungrateful greedy and selfish, would you like to compare that to cutting off heads?
    The Jews control the US (most powerful/expensive by many times military that ever existed), we are their complete puppet so yes the Jews will win any war at whatever cost the US military has to pay (trillions each year and 1000s of lives that the Jews could careless about...I mean they want a Jew only society do you think they give a penetrate if some non-Jews die to make that happen?) just to keep the 100 mile plot of desert shithole theyve been at war over for the past 10000 years

KingJD31

The leaders of all countries suck and don't have the best interest for the public so whatever they say doesn't reflect the people

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    There was Jewish armed resistance in many of the ghettos where they were sent before being sent on train rides. They resisted once word got out that the trains didn't stop at a good place for them. Your comment is ridiculous. They weren't a nation at war, Jews were rounded up throughout Europe and sent to the camps. They didn't know their fate, they were told that Jews were being sent to live elsewhere.
    Does that resistance look anything like the resistance by the Palestinians? 64 years and stronger than ever. You look at the Palestinians when they "were being sent to live elsewhere" and you see how different it is. Say what you will, but you have to admire the resolve and sustained resistance against the occupiers, especially when you consider how disproportionate the advantage is for Israel.

TheRifleman

[QUOTE=BuddyBear;16893330]Does that resistance look anything like the resistance by the Palestinians? 64 years and stronger than ever. You look at the Palestinians when they "were being sent to live elsewhere" and you see how different it is. Say what you will, but you have to admire the resolve and sustained resistance against the occupiers, especially when you consider how disproportionate the advantage is for Israel.[/QUOTE

This is the DUMBEST thing I've EVER read on the internet. LMFAO!!!

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Every religion has bad people, when I am in Manhattan I see real Jews from Israel who came here for the diamond industry they are the biggest pieces of shit I have seen in person but that is as bad as there religion gets they are ungrateful greedy and selfish, would you like to compare that to cutting off heads?
    I understand that you live in Manhattan and their insanely manipulative, monopolistic and segregatory business practices are all you notice. If you lived in Palestine and had your kids school blownup bc some Palestinians threw a stick at one of their Merkava tanks your attitude would be different

My real point is this....GTFO of Israel, you will NEVER have peace there, thats the truth of the matter, not now not 500 years ago not 500 years in the future, there is no way to "win" peace in that shithole regardless of how much the US spends fighting wars for you. Not only will you be at war for the rest of time (and manipulate the US into going broke and giving you 10s of thousands lives) but the US will have to assrape all their airline passengers etc to keep these psychos from blowing up our planes bc we fight the wars for you, thus US = Israel....in other words it doesnt make any fuckin sense to live in that shithole crazy part of the world

If the braindead Jews really think its worth defending that Zionist shithole with THEIR lives and THEIR money then good luck to them I wish them the best but they aint gonna defend it with MY life nor with any Americans life that has a brain in their skull
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 11-24-12 at 08:22 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SteelRain

TheRifleman

They want a "Jew only society", well, no not exactly. But you can't blame them if they did because they have been scapegoated in every society they have ever lived in....there are a lot of non-Jews who live in Israel, including.....MUSLIMS...and they are allowed to practice their "religion", unlike almost all Muslim/Arab countries where it is illegal to be a Jew or Christian or anything else but ..Muslim...

the basic problem with Islam is that it: (a) “does not play well with others”, i.e., mandates the destruction of all other belief sysytems as an article of faith (b) places women in automatic second-class status (e.g., the blatantly carnal/sexist reward in Muslim “paradise” is for a martyr to have access to multiple perpetual virgins); (c) displays an inherently anal-retentive view of life. Of course, when millions of young Muslim males see what life is like in the West, and compare it with their prospects at home, the Mullahs re-direct that collective rage towards us…and the thing we still don’t get is that Islam is a POLITICAL system more than a religious one. Muhammad was very clever in crafting a system that basically took the pent-up resentment of the Sons of Ishmael and directed that power against the Sons of Isaac…and anyone else who did not accept the “peace” of Islam…which embraces both elements of the Original Sin: Greed and Envy.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

that piece of sh*t yasser arafat deserved everything he got.. i hope it comes out that he was poisoned... they should put his tomb in an area where we can piss on it...

TheRifleman

Islam has been at war with the world since it started.

In the first 125 years after Mohammad’s death it spread from Pakistan to Spain. But it wasn’t accomplished through preaching, it was done by endless war. In that short time Islam attacked the western Roman and Byzantine world over 500 times.

Contrary to popular belief they didn’t preserve learning they burned 90% of all the books. Islam turned Roman north African farm land into a desert and took away the bread basket of Egypt.

They crushed the Mediterranean economy through piracy all while murdering and enslaving millions.

Islam was the direct cause of the North African, Anatolian and western dark ages through endless war and economic collapse.

Islam is the scourge of civilization and always has been! If you don’t resist they will conquer the world and send it into another dark age.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    that piece of sh*t yasser arafat deserved everything he got.. i hope it comes out that he was poisoned... they should put his tomb in an area where we can piss on it...
    and Daniel Pearl got what he deserved. No?

flyingillini

and Daniel Pearl got what he deserved. No?
    yes he did, shouldn't of been out of his element... you all need to go every single last one of you.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

yes he did, shouldn't of been out of his element... you all need to go every single last one of you.
    You all need to go. Zionists are human germs!

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

This is the DUMBEST thing I've EVER read on the internet. LMFAO!!!
    Guess you have not been reading your posts very carefully then....

bettilimbroke999

The Jews have made the US tired enough of them...let em defend that racist desert hellhole they call Israel to the death if they want...have fun

TheRifleman

Yassar Arafat, the great leader of the "palestinians", was...........an EGYPTIAN!!! LOL!!

There is no such thing, and there never, EVER has been any such thing as a "palestinian" or a country called "palestine"...NEVER EXISTED!!

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

the egyptian, arafat, was nothing more than a common criminal.... in the "palestinian' thing just to enrich himself.

Just like hitler was an Austrian, not a real German...lol...people are really dumb.

In August 2002, the Israeli Military Intelligence Chief alleged that Arafat's personal wealth was in the range of USD $1.3 billion.[6] In 2003 the International Monetary Fund (IMF) conducted an audit of the PNA and stated that Arafat diverted $900 million in public funds to a special bank account controlled by Arafat and the PNA Chief Economic Financial adviser. However, the IMF did not claim that there were any improprieties, and it specifically stated that most of the funds had been used to invest in Palestinian assets, both internally and abroad.[109][110]

However in 2003, a team of American accountants–hired by Arafat's own finance ministry–began examining Arafat's finances; this team reached a different conclusion. The team claimed that part of the Palestinian leader's wealth was in a secret portfolio worth close to $1 billion, with investments in companies like a Coca-Cola bottling plant in Ramallah, a Tunisian cell phone company and venture capital funds in the US and the Cayman Islands. The head of the investigation stated that "although the money for the portfolio came from public funds like Palestinian taxes, virtually none of it was used for the Palestinian people; it was all controlled by Arafat. And none of these dealings were made public."[111]
    An investigation conducted by the General Accounting Office reported that Arafat and the PLO held over $10 billion in assets even at the time when he was publicly claiming bankruptcy.[112]
    Although Arafat lived a modest lifestyle, Dennis Ross, former Middle East negotiator for Presidents George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, stated that Arafat's "walking-around money" financed a vast patronage system known as neopatrimonialism. According to Salam Fayyad—a former World Bank official whom Arafat appointed Finance Minister of the PNA in 2002—Arafat's commodity monopolies could accurately be seen as gouging his own people, "especially in Gaza which is poorer, which is something that is totally unacceptable and immoral." Fayyad claims that Arafat used $20 million from public funds to pay the leadership of the PNA security forces (the Preventive Security Service) alone.[111]
    Fuad Shubaki, former financial aide to Arafat, told the Israeli security service Shin Bet that Arafat used several million dollars of aid money to buy weapons and support militant groups.[113] During Israel's Operation Defensive Shield, the Israel army recovered counterfeit money and documents from Arafat's Ramallah headquarters. The documents showed that, in 2001, Arafat personally approved payments to Tanzim terrorists.[114] The Palestinians claimed that the counterfeit money was confiscated from criminal elements.[115]
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 11-24-12 at 09:47 PM.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Riflemans stupidity will probably get testified by the Jews as well lol

bettilimbroke999

They want a "Jew only society", well, no not exactly. But you can't blame them if they did because they have been scapegoated in every society they have ever lived in....there are a lot of non-Jews who live in Israel, including.....MUSLIMS...and they are allowed to practice their "religion", unlike almost all Muslim/Arab countries where it is illegal to be a Jew or Christian or anything else but ..Muslim...

the basic problem with Islam is that it: (a) “does not play well with others”, i.e., mandates the destruction of all other belief sysytems as an article of faith (b) places women in automatic second-class status (e.g., the blatantly carnal/sexist reward in Muslim “paradise” is for a martyr to have access to multiple perpetual virgins); (c) displays an inherently anal-retentive view of life. Of course, when millions of young Muslim males see what life is like in the West, and compare it with their prospects at home, the Mullahs re-direct that collective rage towards us…and the thing we still don’t get is that Islam is a POLITICAL system more than a religious one. Muhammad was very clever in crafting a system that basically took the pent-up resentment of the Sons of Ishmael and directed that power against the Sons of Isaac…and anyone else who did not accept the “peace” of Islam…which embraces both elements of the Original Sin: Greed and Envy.
    A perfect argument to GTFO of Muslim world...the place is a war zone.

There are war zones all around the world, smart ppl MOVE AWAY FROM THEM, idiots like the Jews that are so racist and manipulate business/politics to such a degree that the world hates them not only want to live in a war zone but WANT THE US TO FIGHT THE WAR FOR THEM

penetrate em, let those Jews that are too dumb/racist to want to leave their Zionist war zone die and let the Arabs have their desert shithole back....move on

If I want to set up a nice home in northern Mexico is the US supposed to invade all of Mexico to clear out the drug gangs and make it safe?

How bout just dont live in the middle of a fuckin war zone unless you want to be killed

flyingillini

the rifleman is a true hero and must be respected... he only speaks the truth.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

You obviously don' know anything. "Israeli's" so called are mostly Khazar jews. Believe me they fit the animal category quite well. Just look at their treatment of the Palestinian people for the last 64 or so years. Believe me when I tell you that peace will not come until peace is reached in Palestine.
    'Peace is reached in Palestine'

You must be joking Mikail. Plaestine wants anything but peace.

First 123456 Last