bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Message for the Jews that choose to live in Israel

WTF are you dumbasses thinking???

GTFO of there and come to the US and get rich running your highly manipulative and ridiculously segregationist business practices here while claiming "racism" against every other group in the world

Absolutely no one in the US gives a penetrate about Israel, though the US govt keeps paying with thousands of US lives and trillions of dollars to keep that bit of sand ****** hellhole for the Jews that are just happy they can manipulate the dumbfuk Americans into doing it

If the Jews really want to die or go broke with endless wars for that 100 mile sandpit in hell then let em do it and if they want to come to the US and live safely in a decent normal country then grant em citizenship and let em move here and live with the Jews with any sense!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeatTheJerk, big joe 1212, and BuddyBear

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Fuk em

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Saloon this idiot.

bettilimbroke999

I'll take a double Jack Daniels...ya call this a saloon wheres tha drinks!

Also this thread is just common sense, the Jews always claim they are the smartest race....well apparently they left the more ignorant members of their race in Israel and the intelligent ones said penetrate that gettin a rocket shoved up my ass tryin to defend some hellhole sandpit we stole from the Arabs Im goin to the US

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

God's plan and will until the 2060 doomsday, history channel approved.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I pray that one of those qassam, fajr or any other rockets lands directly in "Israel"

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I pray that one of those qassam, fajr or any other rockets lands directly in "Israel"

Why? Seriously. Take a second, and what is it that Israel, or any Israeli has done to you personally that makes you pray for their death?

They are living amongst animals, by choice, granted, but still, they live among the world's most intolerant fantatics hoping and praying for their death.

Why is it Israel was able to carve a country out of that bar of sand, but all the other arab nations are unable to do so? It's simple. The Isreali's for all their faults--- are not animals.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

92% of them are khazars.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Jews gave us Seinfeld you hamburger. Bow down.

bettilimbroke999

If the Jews think its worth dying/going broke for that hellhole sandpit let em do it, not another 10000 US lives and trillion/year for a decade spent to fight the war for them though

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Duplicate.
    Mods please delete this 1st post.
    Thanks
    Last edited by princecharles; 11-17-12 at 06:26 AM.

princecharles

As long as there are mind sets like yours, Israel will be fine.

Please post more like this.

See, when the question of anti-semitism arises, and is disputed by some, we rely on you to make our point for us.

And what a beautiful job of ensuring support for Israel you do.

Thank you.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    .It's simple. The Isreali's for all their faults--- are not animals.
    You obviously don' know anything. "Israeli's" so called are mostly Khazar jews. Believe me they fit the animal category quite well. Just look at their treatment of the Palestinian people for the last 64 or so years. Believe me when I tell you that peace will not come until peace is reached in Palestine.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

May it shower down a hailstorm of rockets on the thieves of Palestinian land until they are brought to their knees begging for mercy. Free Palestine!

bettilimbroke999

Anti-semitism blah blah blah, the Muslims hate anyone who isnt a Muslim who gives a penetrate that you claim they're incredibly anti-semitic they are also incredibly anti-American and anti-entire non-Muslim world BUT the sane world doesnt steal a 100 mile plot of land in the middle of crazy Muslim world and expect to build a peaceful happy home

But 7 million Jews decide thats the ideal place to setup shop and get the US to blow a trillion a year and thousands of lives endlessly to keep that rocket pelted sandpit hellhole

If the US is so worried about protecting those 7 million Jews give em US citizenship and buy em all nice homes here in the US (itll be a hell of a lot cheaper than spending a trillion a year for the next 500 years). Hell we got a couple million Mexican gang members coming across the border to have 10 kids each year an extra 7 million Jews aint gonna make any difference.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 11-17-12 at 09:50 AM.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Believe me when I tell you that peace will not come until peace is reached in Palestine.
    There will be no peace because of savage animals like yourself

Go do the world a favor and play in traffic

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    There will be no peace because of savage animals like yourself

Go do the world a favor and play in traffic
    blah blah blah. "I have no intelligent response so I resort to personal attacks" -Robber.

Mr. Lucky
    Mr. Lucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

you make Hilter and the Brotherhood proud but you are a dummy, stick with sports.

Robber

Blah blah blah Mikail is a moron so he says stuff about peace and then begs for more war and devastation

Even a child would know better

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Blah blah blah Mikail is a moron so he says stuff about peace and then begs for more war and devastation

Even a child would know better
    Ok your getting better. Still using personal attacks but atleast you made an argument worth debate. Very proud of you. Even half tards like you are teachable.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

America is owned and is run by the Jews, a lot of idiots won't realize for another anytime soon.
    keep supporting Israel with your tax money lol

Robber

Mikail is a full on retard

He can't even respond to what I said

Don't talk about peace if you're praying for more death and suffering you de'la

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Mikail is a full on retard

He can't even respond to what I said

Don't talk about peace if you're praying for more death and suffering you de'la
    I choose not to respond to immature individuals who resort to personal attacks. If you want an adult discussion on the topic I am more than happy to engage. Palestinians want peace. It is the Zionist entity who has brought nothing but destruction and barbarism since stealing Palestinian land and occupying it. There will be no peace for the zionists until there is peace in Palestine. Now go put that in your pipe and smoke it. Moron!

Xariaaa
    Xariaaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Amazingly, the Arab Palestinians rebuild their infrastructures faster than New York recovers from Hurricane Sandy. Peace will come only when the Jews love their children more than they hate the Arab Palestinians. >>

bettilimbroke999

Id like to takeover and live in a 100 mile plot of land in central Iran...will the US spend a trillion dollars and a thousand lives each year for the rest of eternity to defend it for me?

I know I could just live in the US in peace but Id prefer to steal and occupy 100 mile stretch of desert hellhole in one of the most dangerous anti-American areas of the world and fight endless wars over it (that is to say have the US fight endess wars over it)

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I care about Israel and their well being, but I also care about Palestinians and their well being

Robber

Hey Mikail

I choose not to discuss with people who use personal attacks like you

You lie and contradict yourself. I pointed it out and you are unable to refute my words so you use more insults

All you want is more grief you haiwan

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by Xariaaa View Post
    Amazingly, the Arab Palestinians rebuild their infrastructures faster than New York recovers from Hurricane Sandy. Peace will come only when the Jews love their children more than they hate the Arab Palestinians. >>
    Yes with fifth century building techniques u can slap a hut together or fill a hole with more sand. 450million gal of seawater
    is a Lil more complicated when its sitting in a subway system...

BlackJack
    BlackJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Name:  558860_486550961394773_1342737858_n.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  33.9 KB

BlackJack
    BlackJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

This is the evolution of Israel's occupation of Palestine.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    WTF are you dumbasses thinking???

GTFO of there and come to the US and get rich running your highly manipulative and ridiculously segregationist business practices here while claiming "racism" against every other group in the world

Absolutely no one in the US gives a penetrate about Israel, though the US govt keeps paying with thousands of US lives and trillions of dollars to keep that bit of sand ****** hellhole for the Jews that are just happy they can manipulate the dumbfuk Americans into doing it

If the Jews really want to die or go broke with endless wars for that 100 mile sandpit in hell then let em do it and if they want to come to the US and live safely in a decent normal country then grant em citizenship and let em move here and live with the Jews with any sense!

Obviously this is not true, as both political parties co.ck battle over who supports Israel the strongest. Even the President, who is clearly not in the tank for Israel, had to pretend like he was. No, it's not just wealthy zionists that they are trying to appeal to, but it's the masses of Christians that would consider it a major religious defeat to let an Arab group overrun Israel.

So, on this point, you are wrong about no one in the U.S. giving a damn about Israel. I'd say it's far more accurate to state that the majority of Americans do not give/gave a damn about the Iraqis, Syrians, Kuwaitis, Egyptians, or Afghans. The majority could care less because they can't relate to these people and while I don't think most truly can relate to the Israelis, they think understand them and so they sympathize. Also, when the cultural differences are so great and horrendous tragedy after horrendous tragedy continues to occur, the American public becomes desensitized and apathetic.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PromiseLand

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

The Western media blocks everything so you folks can keep funding Israel billions from YOUR tax dollars while so many Americans are losing their homes and are on food stamps.
    Why would Israel attack the "foreign" media building in Gaza? So no one hears what is really going on up there.
    Keep fighting their wars for them, keep risking your blood for them until we go more broke and lose more soldiers

princecharles

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Obviously this is not true, as both political parties co.ck battle over who supports Israel the strongest. Even the President, who is clearly not in the tank for Israel, had to pretend like he was. No, it's not just wealthy zionists that they are trying to appeal to, but it's the masses of Christians that would consider it a major religious defeat to let an Arab group overrun Israel.

So, on this point, you are wrong about no one in the U.S. giving a damn about Israel. I'd say it's far more accurate to state that the majority of Americans do not give/gave a damn about the Iraqis, Syrians, Kuwaitis, Egyptians, or Afghans. The majority could care less because they can't relate to these people and while I don't think most truly can relate to the Israelis, they think understand them and so they sympathize. Also, when the cultural differences are so great and horrendous tragedy after horrendous tragedy continues to occur, the American public becomes desensitized and apathetic.

Brilliant

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I just wish we weren't involved in this bullshit.......People spending and risking their lives on both sides over some make believe garbage

Pathetic.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Both countries suck Dick, muslims chopping peoples heads off left and right, Jews slimy sleazy snotty douchebags. Israels pm never said he wants to destroy Iran unlike the other schmuck.

1234 ... Last