Originally posted on 11/24/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
Every religion has bad people, when I am in Manhattan I see real Jews from Israel who came here for the diamond industry they are the biggest pieces of shit I have seen in person but that is as bad as there religion gets they are ungrateful greedy and selfish, would you like to compare that to cutting off heads?
I understand that you live in Manhattan and their insanely manipulative, monopolistic and segregatory business practices are all you notice. If you lived in Palestine and had your kids school blownup bc some Palestinians threw a stick at one of their Merkava tanks your attitude would be different

My real point is this....GTFO of Israel, you will NEVER have peace there, thats the truth of the matter, not now not 500 years ago not 500 years in the future, there is no way to "win" peace in that shithole regardless of how much the US spends fighting wars for you. Not only will you be at war for the rest of time (and manipulate the US into going broke and giving you 10s of thousands lives) but the US will have to assrape all their airline passengers etc to keep these psychos from blowing up our planes bc we fight the wars for you, thus US = Israel....in other words it doesnt make any fuckin sense to live in that shithole crazy part of the world

If the braindead Jews really think its worth defending that Zionist shithole with THEIR lives and THEIR money then good luck to them I wish them the best but they aint gonna defend it with MY life nor with any Americans life that has a brain in their skull