Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

How can I get my girlfriend back???

My girl dumped me after 6 years. Been dating her since she was 19 , now she is 25. She says shes never been single before and wants to go out with the girls and see whats out there. Her friends,her sister and probably her parents , i think are probably influencing her to be single. But It's not like I don't treat this girl well or anything and we haven't had a major fight to bring this on.

My question to you guys is what is the best way to win this girl back? My boss told me to make sure whatever I do that I don't call her. He said if I don't chase her and act like I don't care then all of the sudden she will come back to me.

Anybody have had any experience with something like this? I'm not trying to start a lame thread or anything. But i'm 28 , i'm not getting any younger I am sure this is the girl I would like to marry. I guess I could try to meet other girls and move on but I don't want a different random slut every night as crazy as I'm sure some of you think that sounds. This girl is banging though great personality and all.

somebody give me some serious advice please...thanks

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Let her go man

She wants a bigger cok
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pico, Extra Innings, LostBankroll, and probettor1

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is no best way to win her back. She's told you all you need to know. She wants to see what it is like being single. If you love her, let her find out and maybe when she realizes the grass isn't that greener on the other side, she'll come back. That's really the only way to do it if you want her back. Besides, why would you even want a girl back who has explicitly told you that she no longer wants to be with you?

If this is the girl you want to marry, why haven't you asked her yet after six years of dating? Maybe she's wanting to see what else is out there because she thinks that if you haven't asked her to marry you yet, you never will? Girls at 25 don't like that prospect.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol good luck.

You aren't going to get her back by doing anything. You will only little pathetic in her eyes if you're crying at her feet.

If she really felt something for you, then she will be wanting to return to you, her friends/family can only influence her feelings for so long.

Don't be that guy, while out at the bar, crying on your phone at all times, when you're supposed to be out with your boys.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bcatswin

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Why the fuk you want that cvnt back?

Quit being a f\*g.

Go out gamble it up and have some fun.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beefcake, and edawg

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

so basically just let her go and wait to see if she comes back..?

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Bear -- you are not in control of this situation. She wants to go, you aren't "letting her go". You need to get that straight.

The girl's told you what she wants. No comment on any of my marriage stuff?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

Yessir...Her friends can only influence her for so long...If you feel like waiting 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks 2 months for her, go ahead. Maybe juts maybe, toss out an "I miss you" text after a week, then block her fukin number, she knows where to find you if she wants to talk.

If she wants you back she should realize it sooner rather than later. I wouldn't take her back after she's been gone 6 months and had 27 dikks in her.

Then again I shouldn't be giving you any relationship advice, because I've been fukkin anything that'll spread it's legs since I was 14.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

She is probably better than you and not happy because of it

You want her cuz you feel lucky to get someone with better looks, personality, etc

believe me when i say this - IF SHES NOT HAPPY WITH YOU NOW SHE WILL GET MORE AND MORE UNHAPPY WITH YOU
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ngates815, and allabout the $$$

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    She is probably better than you and not happy because of it

You want her cuz you feel lucky to get someone with better looks, personality, etc

believe me when i say this - IF SHES NOT HAPPY WITH YOU NOW SHE WILL GET MORE AND MORE UNHAPPY WITH YOU

bringing in that oldman wisdom.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Don't call, text or any contact.

If you share the same friends invite them out drinking, have fun, smack drunk chicks on the ass..It'll get back to her that you've moved on fast, this will drive her crazy and make her want you.

She'll come back to you. She'll eventually grow to hate you because she wasted her 20's on you and she'll never forgive you. Congrats on getting her back, now go fuking kill yourself.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

just leave her alone and move on its that simple. if she wants to come back she will. if you texxt or call her its just going to turn her off. be patient it will take some time. and when she does call you DONT go rushing back to her start off slow like its a brand new woman you are trying to date. its not gonna be easy good luck

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

let jj **** her. She will come running back

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

There's over 3 billion women in the world, and you're hung up over ONE?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

You've dated her for too long. When she says she wants to be "single" she means she wants to try the life of running around, boozing it up, and taking a few randoms coks along the way.

If/when she's ready she will come back. Until then nothing you do toward her will make you look anything but pathetic. My advice would be hit the bar scene for a while, see if you can pick up a little strange and if she decides she wants you later down the road you will be of a clearer head to decide if she really is what you want. Plus, if you sit around moping forever and you do end up getting back together you will just resent her and yourself knowing she took down several cokks over your break up and just diddled yourself with your own tears.

Sorry to sound like a rooster but 95% of the time the above scenario is pretty spot on.

Good Luck
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RogueScholar

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

If she doesn't find a guy that likes her quick, she'll be interested in at least considering coming back, that is if you ignore her

offshoreguy
    offshoreguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

She is already dating someone else

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

let it go, things will never been same after a breakup, enjoy the memories and move on

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Fuk that b!tch!

Go get you some new pussy (Build a rotation), and once she catches wind of if, she will be contacting you. Then it's your call on if you want to give her some d!ck or not.

If she doesn't. Who cares, you have the others to smash.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

My girl dumped me after 6 years. Been dating her since she was 19 , now she is 25. She says shes never been single before and wants to go out with the girls and see whats out there. Her friends,her sister and probably her parents , i think are probably influencing her to be single. But It's not like I don't treat this girl well or anything and we haven't had a major fight to bring this on.

My question to you guys is what is the best way to win this girl back? My boss told me to make sure whatever I do that I don't call her. He said if I don't chase her and act like I don't care then all of the sudden she will come back to me.

Anybody have had any experience with something like this? I'm not trying to start a lame thread or anything. But i'm 28 , i'm not getting any younger I am sure this is the girl I would like to marry. I guess I could try to meet other girls and move on but I don't want a different random slut every night as crazy as I'm sure some of you think that sounds. This girl is banging though great personality and all.

somebody give me some serious advice please...thanks
    yes perfect advice

now, it's no guarantee AT ALL that she will come back to you, but if you call her and tell her you want her back and act like you want her back it is a virtual guarantee that she won't

beyond that the specifics of the people and situation involved would be needed to give more pointed advice, but my general advice is find the self-respect in yourself to not pine after someone who is pushing you away, and go find someone who is excited to be with you

in the short run it will be a little difficult, but in the medium and long run it is by far the best way to approach things

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

My girlfriend came back after I became a pro. Its advice I got from all the sbr mods and they were spot on

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Wow... I feel sorry for Big Bear... not one guy is consoling at all. Just taking shots at the situation.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

My previous girlfriend broke up with me when she went to college. She stated the same reasons; to see what it was like to be single and what other guys had to offer. We ended up getting back together after about a year but she had to come to that decision herself. I suppose there really isn't anything else for you to do but try to live your life and see what happens.

Whatever you do, DO NOT wait for her. That will just make you miserable while looking pathetic and it won't get anything done. You have to really wonder how great she is in the first place if she just bails on you after six years though. Good luck, this sh*t always sucks.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Wow... I feel sorry for Big Bear... not one guy is consoling at all. Just taking shots at the situation.
    not true money i gave him serious advice without kicking him. im a good guy

dont let me see her at the bar looking for cokk i will hook her up

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

You just gotta wait and see if she comes back pal. If may happen.. it may not.

If you chase her, you'll freak her out and it'll be game over.

After 6 years, this is not a decision she has made easily.

While she is off and experiencing single life, you may as well do the same. Don't become useless and sad.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

No! You're missing the point completely.

Let her go and get on with your life. If by chance your paths cross again then so be it, if not, then so be it. Get on with your life, like she is.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

Why would you want her back at all? She obviously isn't that interested otherwise she wouldn't leave you. Go find a chick who won't need to wonder about the grass on the other side. Don't call her or talk to her at all, and if she tries to get back with you tell her you'll think about it.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Big Bear, with out a doubt your relationship has grown old , boring and you both were in a rout. The first thing you must ask yourself is this relationship even worth saving? Instead of speculating go out and find a brand new girl . This new girls personality must be very different and so must her look , what I mean by that if she was a blonde , find a brunette , or redhead..You may want to go out with several girls.LOse weight and start dressing your age.Yow will find out that your a different person ,way better than you were ten years ago. If this girl decides to comeback you know you will have to marry this girl within three years . Good luck kid I wish you the best.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

If you see her with her new BF. Beat his ass in front of her, and your golden.

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Most of the guys giving you advice haven't touched a girl in their life, let alone dated one. If you want her back, go tell her how you feel and get her back. Better to give it your best shot now, then to do nothing and always wonder what if I had done something.

boeing power

Quote Originally Posted by Cicima6709 View Post
    Most of the guys giving you advice haven't touched a girl in their life, let alone dated one. If you want her back, go tell her how you feel and get her back. Better to give it your best shot now, then to do nothing and always wonder what if I had done something.
    Why?
    She doesn't want to be with him and if she goes back with him she will probably cheat on him in a few years after they have kids and completely ruin his life.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    Big Bear, with out a doubt your relationship has grown old , boring and you both were in a rout. The first thing you must ask yourself is this relationship even worth saving? Instead of speculating go out and find a brand new girl . This new girls personality must be very different and so must her look , what I mean by that if she was a blonde , find a brunette , or redhead..You may want to go out with several girls.LOse weight and start dressing your age.Yow will find out that your a different person ,way better than you were ten years ago. If this girl decides to comeback you know you will have to marry this girl within three years . Good luck kid I wish you the best.
    glad to see you are still alive and kicking

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

I hate to tell ya this but I have been on both ends of this. Both times it was because someone was already in my life and was tired of cheating (felt like a jerk to) so I pulled the ol "I want to be free for awhile thing"
    Also when my ex said the same to me when she went to college it was because she had already met someone and didn't want to get serious until things were done with us.
    99% of the time when this talk happens it means she 1. Already has someone / 2. Has someone very specific in mind she has been talking to etc.
    Very rarely does this talk happen where they truly just want to be free and have fun.

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Because not every chick is a pshycho slut.

Honeslty, who cares what anyone says or think of her. Guy loves her and wants to be with her...that's all that matters.

boeing power

Quote Originally Posted by Cicima6709 View Post
    Because not every chick is a pshycho slut.

Honeslty, who cares what anyone says or think of her. Guy loves her and wants to be with her...that's all that matters.
    She told him she wants to Fuk other guys but he should beg her to stay.

Good luck with that.

1234 Last