sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

George Zimmerman support

For all of those who are disgusted by what the media and civil rights leaders have to this mans name here is the link to GZ's legal team website. This is also where donations to help support GZ through his hard time will be accepted.

http://gzlegalcase.com/

It really is a great idea from the defense team to have an official page where readers who want the truth can go and get the most up to date information.

Check out the Facebook link also!

sharpcat

O'Mara is genius to set up this site will be a great site to cut out the middle men media and allow those interested to get their info about the GZ defense directly from the source.

Facebook page is turning out to be even more genius as they are allowing the trolls to comment on the page also and not deleting their posts as long as they stay on topic. This is a great idea because every time 1 troll posts a comment on the page every single one of their friends gets exposure to the GZ facebook page.
    Last edited by sharpcat; 04-30-12 at 05:00 PM.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I'm starting to think you ARE zimmerman, you ride this guys cokk so much.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post

sharpcat

No I am kind of like Zimmerman's version of Benjamin Crump and the rest of the Martin families "M-C Hammer" posse, except unlike the "2 Legit To Quit team" I am doing it because I care and not just pushing to get the case to a point where I can cash in on a share of the civil suit.

You and MLD are more than welcome to represent Trayvon here at SBR, his family could use it with all of the money hungry leeches they have hanging around. You will probably find a much better target audience over at the BET and MSNBC forums though.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    No I am kind of like Zimmerman's version of Benjamin Crump and the rest of the Martin families "M-C Hammer" posse, except unlike the "2 Legit To Quit team" I am doing it because I care and not just pushing to get the case to a point where I can cash in on a share of the civil suit.

You and MLD are more than welcome to represent Trayvon here at SBR, his family could use it with all of the money hungry leeches they have hanging around. You will probably find a much better target audience over at the BET and MSNBC forums though.
    Judging by the responses in this thread. YOUR target audience doesn't give a fukk. Maybe because this is your 10th thread on the subject. Get a girlfriend you fukkin loser.

sharpcat

Judging by the responses in this thread. YOUR target audience doesn't give a fukk. Maybe because this is your 10th thread on the subject. Get a girlfriend you fukkin loser.
    Didn't hear you crying when Wikid was posting threads about Trayvon every day, but now that evidence is leaning towards GZ you guys suddenly lost interest in the subject?

Some people are in support of Zimmerman and I am simply pointing them towards where they can go if they want to offer up support, you don't have to open the thread loser

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

sharp = civilized

trace = a fukking *********

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

The only good news about this thread is that if GZ is relying on donkeys like you, when it comes to his defense, he is surely FUC|

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    sharp = civilized

trace = a fukking *********
    You're really hurting my feelings here guy.

sharpcat

Thanks for the bump TT

Free Zimmerman!!!!

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    The only good news about this thread is that if GZ is relying on donkeys like you, when it comes to his defense, he is surely FUC|<ed<ed!!!< html="">
    Those in defense of Zimmerman will probably raise more money than team "M-C Hammer" </ed<ed!!!<>

Benjamin Crump will probably join team Zimmerman once he realizes there is no chance he will get paid on team M-C Hammer.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

4000+ posts.
    You have to be the biggest "self bumper" in the forum.
    You & baskets should have a fun night in here.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Believe me, I am incredibly aware after many years in the field with ***** of exactly how they think. Proper and productive emotions and feelings are utterly absent in their design. As are the abilities to contemplate and understand the world in which they live in.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Believe me, I am incredibly aware after many years in the field with ***** of exactly how they think. Proper and productive emotions and feelings are utterly absent in their design. As are the abilities to contemplate and understand the world in which they live in.
    Don't let ttrace35 get to you baskets he is just a racist.

What do you think about the website? Good idea? Bad idea?

Seems like there are a lot of racist trolls on the facebook page that are trying to ruin it fo those who want to be there but I am sure they will fade away eventually once they realize that their trolling is not helping their cause but instead just directing more attention to the facebook page.

ttrace35

Basket is a clown. " Proper and productive emotions and feeling are utterly absent". Tries way too hard to sound smart. That's always the sign of an idiot. No need for all that son. Lol. Contemplate....... What a goof.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Basket is a clown. " Proper and productive emotions and feeling are utterly absent". Tries way too hard to sound smart. That's always the sign of an idiot. No need for all that son. Lol. Contemplate....... What a goof.
    Now there's I don't use!
    Couldn't have said it better.

sharpcat

Facebook page returns a disgusting image of blacks

Every time you see a black person in the profile picture you can guarantee that they are trolling the website. All other races seem to be divided 50/50 on their feelings about Zimmerman and the website but black people are 100% anti everything about George Zimmerman.

Most racist thing I have seen from the black community since they showed up in record numbers to vote for a black president returning 96% of black votes in favor of the black man.

Black people are racist I am done being nice to these people, I will never hire another black man to work for me ever again.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Facebook page returns a disgusting image of blacks

Every time you see a black person in the profile picture you can guarantee that they are trolling the website. All other races seem to be divided 50/50 on their feelings about Zimmerman and the website but black people are 100% anti everything about George Zimmerman.

Most racist thing I have seen from the black community since they showed up in record numbers to vote for a black president returning 96% of black votes in favor of the black man.

Black people are racist I am done being nice to these people, I will never hire another black man to work for me ever again.
    No doubt that black people can be as racist- just look at the response in the black community to the OJ Simpson verdict. However, to group all blacks as one is narrow minded and simplistic. But whatever floats your boat.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    No doubt that black people can be as racist- just look at the response in the black community to the OJ Simpson verdict. However, to group all blacks as one is narrow minded and simplistic. But whatever floats your boat.
    I don't group all blacks as one just the 95% that statistics show are racist scumbags. I will still be good with remaining 5% but only after they prove to me that they are part of the 5% of decent blacks.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Save your dough. Time will take care of this whole mess man ...

The hip-hop industry will mislead (TEN) Trayvons into incarcerating* themselves for every (ONE) Zimmerman who finds themselves caught up in it ....

*- dead or alive ...

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

indeed regarding black interest to selective justice. sharpcat isn't a racist, just passionate and intelligent.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    indeed regarding black interest to selective justice. sharpcat isn't a racist, just passionate and intelligent.

To say that 95% of a particular race are scumbags seems a bit on the racist side. But each to his own. There are plenty of examples of white selective justice as well. The Blacks seem to take the attitude that whites started it to justify their own racism. When I look for blame I see Satan.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

To say that 95% of a particular race are scumbags seems a bit on the racist side. But each to his own. There are plenty of examples of white selective justice as well. The Blacks seem to take the attitude that whites started it to justify their own racism. When I look for blame I see Satan.
    If he called 'em scumbags then he is wrong, As an aside, 97% of Blacks voted for Obama. It didn't matter what he stood for they were voting for him because he was Black. He had about 44% of the White vote. Unfortuntely, this Country is very much divided, even after 50 years of civil rights.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    If he called 'em scumbags then he is wrong, As an aside, 97% of Blacks voted for Obama. It didn't matter what he stood for they were voting for him because he was Black. He had about 44% of the White vote. Unfortuntely, this Country is very much divided, even after 50 years of civil rights.
    Agreed. But don't the Dems get around 90% of the black vote anyway. Just like Repubs get the evangelical vote.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Some fuk'in punk with a gun shoots an innocent kid just walk'in home and you wanna raise cash for him. Go fuk your self you ignorant fuk'in nascar hick! Doesn't matter what the color of his skin was. Zimmerman was told by 911 "not" to pursue of engage Trayvon. He did anyway and the kid ended up dead, because of a fuk'in wanna be cop idiot who thought he was a tough guy with a gun. Hope you raise enough to get him plastic surgery, because if he walks, he's a dead man.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Poor whitey

They have it so tough, blacks are being racist and its not fair....

Poor whitey..

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Some fuk'in punk with a gun shoots an innocent kid just walk'in home and you wanna raise cash for him. Go fuk your self you ignorant fuk'in nascar hick! Doesn't matter what the color of his skin was. Zimmerman was told by 911 "not" to pursue of engage Trayvon. He did anyway and the kid ended up dead, because of a fuk'in wanna be cop idiot who thought he was a tough guy with a gun. Hope you raise enough to get him plastic surgery, because if he walks, he's a dead man.
    your an idiot.black people are pussies.nobody will touch Zimmerman

sharpcat

Zimmerman will be a multi-millionaire by the time this is done because aside from his donation fund he will also be able to bring a hefty civil suit against the media and the NAACP for slander and defamation of character. He will be able to afford to live where ever he pleases and as long as there is not any section 8 housing near where he lives he will be 100% safe.

If something did happened to Zimmerman you can kiss Trayvon's mother, father, and the whole M-C Hammer crew of leeches that they have hanging around goodbye.

Blacks do not want to go to war with the remaining 88% of the US

Plus573
    It's Miller Time
    Plus573's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Zimmerman will be a multi-millionaire by the time this is done because aside from his donation fund he will also be able to bring a hefty civil suit against the media and the NAACP for slander and defamation of character. He will be able to afford to live where ever he pleases and as long as there is not any section 8 housing near where he lives he will be 100% safe.

If something did happened to Zimmerman you can kiss Trayvon's mother, father, and the whole M-C Hammer crew of leeches that they have hanging around goodbye.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Yeah, well we'll just see asshole. I don't give a fuk how much money you've got. He'll never walk the streets again, convicted or not. Hope he enjoys wearing a bullet proof vest the and living in seclusion like a scared rat in a fuk'in hole the rest of his life. You are a stupid racists slack jaw fuk'in hillbilly, and that's coming from me an intelligent white guy. It's not a black thing you idiot, it's about a stupid fuk head like yourself shooting an unarmed 17 year old kid. Plenty of white people know Zimmerdick is guilty as hell, and I'm one of them.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Poor whitey

They have it so tough, blacks are being racist and its not fair....

Poor whitey..
    The reason why white people dont have it as tough as blacks is because white people are intelligent and are prepared to work hard. Not because they get any special treatment from the governement.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Yeah, well we'll just see asshole. I don't give a fuk how much money you've got. He'll never walk the streets again, convicted or not. Hope he enjoys wearing a bullet proof vest the and living in seclusion like a scared rat in a fuk'in hole the rest of his life. You are a stupid racists slack jaw fuk'in hillbilly, and that's coming from me an intelligent white guy. It's not a black thing you idiot, it's about a stupid fuk head like yourself shooting an unarmed 17 year old kid. Plenty of white people know Zimmerdick is guilty as hell, and I'm one of them.
    Anyone with an IQ over 70 knows that zimmerman is innocent. But yeah no suprise negros and wiggers dont think so

sharpcat

"and that's coming from me an intelligent white guy."

Intelligent people do not convict people of crimes until they have heard all of the evidence and witness testimony under oath, intelligent people do not draw to a conclusion on someones guilt with information that they have gotten from the news, especially when Al Sharpton is involved.

Your an intelligent guy why don't you tell me what Al Sharpton's success rate is when he accuses whites of crimes????

Lets face the facts here you are a white male age 18-25 you work at the GAP and you are a Democrat

Easy-Rider 66

"and that's coming from me an intelligent white guy."

Intelligent people do not convict people of crimes until they have heard all of the evidence and witness testimony under oath, intelligent people do not draw to a conclusion on someones guilt with information that they have gotten from the news, especially when Al Sharpton is involved.

Your an intelligent guy why don't you tell me what Al Sharpton's success rate is when he accuses whites of crimes????

Lets face the facts here you are a white male age 18-25 you work at the GAP and you are a Democrat
    After the Tawana Brawley fiasco, anything Sharpton says I doubt. He is bad rep for the community he claims to service.

123 Last