sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    After the Tawana Brawley fiasco, anything Sharpton says I doubt. He is bad rep for the community he claims to service.
    Don't forget about the Duke lacrosse players whose lives he ruined by painting them out to be racist white rapists only to turn around and find out that the victim was lying through her teeth the entire time. These kids were shunned at school by their classmates, their teachers, and just about every other idiot with the mentality of Mikejamm.

The entire Duke lacrosse team missed out on a whole season of playing lacrosse and having the opprotunity to display their talent on the field which could have ultimately cost a few of these kids in the long run, not just the kids who were falsely convicted by Al.

No man (stone cold murderer or not) should have his name dragged through the mud like George Zimmerman or the boys from the Duke lacrosse team have before having the opportunity to prove himself innocent in a court of law.

Guys like Mikejamm who think they are more intelligent than everybody else and that they do not need to see a fair trial before convicting a man need to be shot, as a civilized nation we do not need these idiot know it all clowns or racists threatening to murder or assault someone because they "think" he murdered someone.

"I'd rather see 100 guilty men go free then to see 1 innocent man convicted." Benjamin Franklin

These words are a direct quote from one of our founding fathers Mikejamm, but you are an intelligent guys so I am sure you knew that. If you do not like the constitutional rights that our founding fathers laid before us many years ago then you are more than welcome to take your sorry ass and leave.
    Last edited by sharpcat; 05-02-12 at 08:49 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Extra Innings gave sharpcat 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Keep up the good fight Sharpy, you have my full support

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    The reason why white people dont have it as tough as blacks is because white people are intelligent and are prepared to work hard. Not because they get any special treatment from the governement.
    yeah stealing land with disease and having slaves do their hard work is intelligent....

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

I certainly think both the left and the right sides of the media handled the zimmerman coverage absolutely horribly, but that doesn't mean I'm sending this guy money. Heck, I think I'm rooting for a second degree murder charge at this point.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Sharpcat you're a fukkin hypocrite pal....Just answer me this, is there a decent chance Zimmerman could/should be convicted?

Hey, if you're gunna call out people jumping the gun on Zimmerman, why are you claiming his innocence without hearing the case first? I guess you were "fighting the good fight" before the OJ trial as well?

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    yeah stealing land with disease and having slaves do their hard work is intelligent....
    Kinger, your mexican brotheren are stealing space in our country.

same shit guy.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Making inferior creatures to do your dirty work sounds pretty intelligent to me...

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Sharpcat you're a fukkin hypocrite pal....Just answer me this, is there a decent chance Zimmerman could/should be convicted?

Hey, if you're gunna call out people jumping the gun on Zimmerman, why are you claiming his innocence without hearing the case first? I guess you were "fighting the good fight" before the OJ trial as well?
    Innocent until proven guilty...

sharpcat

With the evidence laid before us NO I do not see there being a snowballs chance in hell of him being convicted, just like the original prosecutor felt, there is no evidence to prove beyond a doubt that Zimmerman did not act in self defense.

Unlike team Trayon I do not feel that Zimmerman is innocent or guilty, I feel that there is no evidence to support that he did not act in self defense. I always have and always will stand by consistency in the law and whether I feel a man is guilty or not I do not care to see the consistency and integrity of laws destroyed by bringing charges against anybody when there is not enough evidence to disprove their defense. If you are going to charge one man on nothing more than suspicion than you need to charge all men when suspicion exsists. this is not fair and this type of legal process will ultimately hurt blacks more than any other race.
    Points Awarded:

Plus573 gave sharpcat 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

One thing in cat's favour.....He never has to worry about being selected for jury duty!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    Kinger, your mexican brotheren are stealing space in our country.

same shit guy.
    ... Weird... I thought brown people were here first..

Shit i must have read the wrong book.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    With the evidence laid before us NO I do not see there being a snowballs chance in hell of him being convicted, just like the original prosecutor felt, there is no evidence to prove beyond a doubt that Zimmerman did not act in self defense.

Unlike team Trayon I do not feel that Zimmerman is innocent or guilty, I feel that there is no evidence to support that he did not act in self defense. I always have and always will stand by consistency in the law and whether I feel a man is guilty or not I do not care to see the consistency and integrity of laws destroyed by bringing charges against anybody when there is not enough evidence to disprove their defense. If you are going to charge one man on nothing more than suspicion than you need to charge all men when suspicion exsists. this is not fair and this type of legal process will ultimately hurt blacks more than any other race.
    Id rather see the right thing done rather than stand behind some loophole or technicality BS law......Self defense?? How can you stalk some kid down at night even after 911 operators say back off and then shoot the kid and claim self defense?

Once again don't care about your race motives......Race of anyone is irrelevant to me in this case and 99% of others

Anyone standing solely behind race on either side of this case is a joke......It is also possible many blacks actually believe Zimmerman is in the wrong, when you consider majority of other races believe the same thing

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty...
    Just like OJ right?

In fact he was "proven" not guilty .....so what was your opinion on the OJ case before and after the trial?

Plus573
    It's Miller Time
    Plus573's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Id rather see the right thing done rather than stand behind some loophole or technicality BS law......Self defense?? How can you stalk some kid down at night even after 911 operators say back off and then shoot the kid and claim self defense?

Once again don't care about your race motives......Race of anyone is irrelevant to me in this case and 99% of others

Anyone standing solely behind race on either side of this case is a joke......It is also possible many blacks actually believe Zimmerman is in the wrong, when you consider majority of other races believe the same thing
    Where are you getting your facts guy?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Plus573 View Post
    Where are you getting your facts guy?

Technicality=Floridas stand your ground Zimmerman supporters claim

Stalk some kid down= Zim following TM through the neighborhood, 911 call confirms

99% of others (other cases I don't view things based off of race)= my view personally, no facts here

Majority of other races= I saw a poll where around 60% of non blacks think Zimmerman is in the wrong...Seems close to 50/50.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Its called going to war, when you win you get whatever you want, when you get your asses kicked you shut your mouth and thank god whitey let some of you live. Whats funny is if we tookover Mexico and expelled the trash further south wed turn that country into a world leader in 50 years, but then the Mexicans would just bitch about how we stole their land and that's the only reason why its a success.

Why is Mexico such a shithole with all that land they got along with the entire continent of Africa, while white US and Europe lead the world?
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 05-02-12 at 06:29 PM.

sharpcat

Technicality=Floridas stand your ground Zimmerman supporters claim
    Stand your ground is not a technicality, it is a law that gives you the right to defend yourself using lethal force if you have reason to believe that you face serious injuries or possibly death (ie. someone on top of you bashing your head into the pavement when there is nobody around to break the fight up.)
    Lead detective admitted under oath that he had no idea who started the fight and that he did not have evidence to support that Zimmerman did not return towards his truck after 9-1-1 told him not to follow.

Stalk some kid down= Zim following TM through the neighborhood, 911 call confirms
    Stalking is a repeated act of following somebody over an extended period of time, Aggravated Stalking is the act of following someone while threatening their life or great bodily harm.

Do you have evidence that Zimmerman had been following Trayvon repeatedly for several days? or that he was making verbal threats against Trayvon's life while he was following him?

Following someone is not illegal nor is it "stalking".

99% of others (other cases I don't view things based off of race)= my view personally, no facts here

Evidence does not suggest that this had anything to do with race, the only group pushing this is Benjamin Crump and the rest of those who need this case to escalate to civil lawsuits in order to fatten their pockets.

Majority of other races= I saw a poll where around 60% of non blacks think Zimmerman is in the wrong...Seems close to 50/50.
    Asked whether he is guilty, 31 percent said yes, 26 percent said no and 43 percent said they're not sure. But 79 percent of black respondents and 49 percent of Democrats said he was guilty, while only 13 percent of Republicans and 21 percent of whites did.

Have you even followed this case at all or are you just basing your argument off of hearsay strictly for the sake of arguing?

Do you understand the law or are you just going to continue to try and misuse laws in applications where they do not fit?

Why did Angela Corey not list "Stalking" as a charge against Zimmerman in her affidavit?

Why did the lead investigator on the case testify under oath that he has no evidence to show that Zimmerman did not head back to his truck? or that he does not know who STARTED the fight?
    Last edited by sharpcat; 05-02-12 at 06:41 PM.

sharpcat

Testimony of the lead investigator

First 1:00 of the video says it all
    Affidavit

"Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued"

Dale Gilbreath: Lead Investigator testimony at bail hearing

O'mara: Do you know who started the fight?
    Dale Gilbreath: Do I know? NO

O'mara: Do you have any evidence to support who may have started the fight?
    Dale Gilbreath: NO

sharpcat

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opi...5499,post.poll

Here is a link to a poll asking whether or not people feel that the judges decision to release Zimmerman on $150,000 bail was fair.

980 participants from the Baltimore Sun (very unlikely that blacks did not participate in this poll in Baltimore, Maryland)

77% YES
    19% NO
    3% Not Sure

Pretty safe to assume here what race made up the 19% NO vote.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Its called going to war, when you win you get whatever you want, when you get your asses kicked you shut your mouth and thank god whitey let some of you live. Whats funny is if we tookover Mexico and expelled the trash further south wed turn that country into a world leader in 50 years, but then the Mexicans would just bitch about how we stole their land and that's the only reason why its a success.

Why is Mexico such a shithole with all that land they got along with the entire continent of Africa, while white US and Europe lead the world?
    Memphis

A southerner calling mexico a shithole..

Plus573
    It's Miller Time
    Plus573's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Have you even followed this case at all or are you just basing your argument off of hearsay strictly for the sake of arguing?

Do you understand the law or are you just going to continue to try and misuse laws in applications where they do not fit?

Why did Angela Corey not list "Stalking" as a charge against Zimmerman in her affidavit?

Why did the lead investigator on the case testify under oath that he has no evidence to show that Zimmerman did not head back to his truck? or that he does not know who STARTED the fight?
    Your response is what I was getting at.

Using words like "stalk" automatically makes an assumption that has not been proven. Yet this is "factual" evidence. Can't wait for this trial so the truth will come out, whatever that may be. So many people convicting this guy before everything has been weighed, hope he can get a group of neutral trier of facts.

Extra Innings

This one is for you Sharpcat

sharpcat

Nice EI

Glad to see you did not choose to go the cost efficient route .223 rounds are the way to go during a riot

Extra Innings

Nice EI

Glad to see you did not choose to go the cost efficient route .223 rounds are the way to go during a riot
    You would be amazed what a .22 could do...it's on the table.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Seems George liked to play the gangster role on myspace.

George Zimmerman's 2005 MySpace page, unearthed by the Miami Herald on Wednesday, suggests Trayvon Martin's shooter had a history of racial profiling.

On Wednesday, Zimmerman's lawyer, Mark O'Mara, confirmed that the page--registered under the username "onlytobekingagain"--was real.

In the "About Me" section, Zimmerman--identified as "Joe G."--expressed resentment toward Mexicans living in his former Manassas, Va., community I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!

In a blog post dated Aug. 24, 2005, Zimmerman downplayed an alleged domestic dispute involving his ex-girlfriend: "Im still free! The ex hoe tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it! Big Mike, reppin the Dverse security makin me look a million bucks, broke her down! Thanks to everyone for checkin up on me!"

In another, on Aug. 30, 2005, he boasted about how a pair of felony charges related to an alleged assault on a police officer were dropped. "2 felonies dropped to 1 misdemeanor!!!!!!!!!!!" Zimmerman wrote.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Why so many people are obsessed about the guilt or innocence of this guy is incredible to me. Guys, nobody knows what the fvk is going on here. If you are convinced this guy is innocent or guilty I might be inclined to think that you have a different motive here than only justice. We can't listen to the media, we can't listen to the defense nor the prosecution. Let this play out in the court. If he is totally innocent I hope and pray he walks. If he is guilty I hope he is convicted.

Who knows what the actual truth is? Maybe he is one racist prick and killed a kid for no fvkin reason at all. Maybe he is just a stupid bastard and got caught up in his stupidity. Or maybe he is 100% innocent and got involved in an unfortunate situation. Bottom line is you should be hoping for justice and nothing else. If you support either side with the info that is out there now I suggest you may possibly have a different motive.
    Points Awarded:

Plus573 gave dante1 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Plus573

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opi...5499,post.poll

Here is a link to a poll asking whether or not people feel that the judges decision to release Zimmerman on $150,000 bail was fair.

980 participants from the Baltimore Sun (very unlikely that blacks did not participate in this poll in Baltimore, Maryland)

77% YES
    19% NO
    3% Not Sure

Pretty safe to assume here what race made up the 19% NO vote.

Why dont you conduct your poll here?

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Seems George liked to play the gangster role on myspace.

George Zimmerman's 2005 MySpace page, unearthed by the Miami Herald on Wednesday, suggests Trayvon Martin's shooter had a history of racial profiling.

On Wednesday, Zimmerman's lawyer, Mark O'Mara, confirmed that the page--registered under the username "onlytobekingagain"--was real.

In the "About Me" section, Zimmerman--identified as "Joe G."--expressed resentment toward Mexicans living in his former Manassas, Va., community I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!

In a blog post dated Aug. 24, 2005, Zimmerman downplayed an alleged domestic dispute involving his ex-girlfriend: "Im still free! The ex hoe tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it! Big Mike, reppin the Dverse security makin me look a million bucks, broke her down! Thanks to everyone for checkin up on me!"

In another, on Aug. 30, 2005, he boasted about how a pair of felony charges related to an alleged assault on a police officer were dropped. "2 felonies dropped to 1 misdemeanor!!!!!!!!!!!" Zimmerman wrote.
    I thought this was hillarious!!

Benjamin Crump is like a 8 year old child trying to win an argument pulling this nonsense up, he is really digging hard to hit the jackpot on Trayvon Martin's behalf.

I never knew it was racist to call a mexican person "a mexican"

Next person that calls me an american is going to get it, I hate racist people from other countries calling me an american (it is not racist to call people from another country "people from another country" is it???).

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Why so many people are obsessed about the guilt or innocence of this guy is incredible to me. Guys, nobody knows what the fvk is going on here. If you are convinced this guy is innocent or guilty I might be inclined to think that you have a different motive here than only justice. We can't listen to the media, we can't listen to the defense nor the prosecution. Let this play out in the court. If he is totally innocent I hope and pray he walks. If he is guilty I hope he is convicted.

Who knows what the actual truth is? Maybe he is one racist prick and killed a kid for no fvkin reason at all. Maybe he is just a stupid bastard and got caught up in his stupidity. Or maybe he is 100% innocent and got involved in an unfortunate situation. Bottom line is you should be hoping for justice and nothing else. If you support either side with the info that is out there now I suggest you may possibly have a different motive.
    I just don't get how people can defend this guy......There is no evidence at all that TM was the one who initiated the physical fight

All we know is that Zimmerman killed the kid and got a little cut on his head.....No evidence at all that Zimmerman couldn't have retreated

Take your ass kicking like a man if you're going to follow someone at night in the first place you pus$$y....You're basically begging for an altercation by following some stranger at night......That is a fact right there

What we do know is that Zimmerman was the one who started the altercation altogether by following TM.....He listens to the 911 operator, none of this ever happens.....Another fact

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

The retards in this thread arent really defending him, if they are going to be honest they are only defending their distorted & morally reprehensible way of life.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    The retards in this thread arent really defending him, if they are going to be honest they are only defending their distorted & morally reprehensible way of life.
    Yeah, its pretty sad.....

sharpcat

I just don't get how people can defend this guy......There is no evidence at all that TM was the one who initiated the physical fight

All we know is that Zimmerman killed the kid and got a little cut on his head.....No evidence at all that Zimmerman couldn't have retreated

Take your ass kicking like a man if you're going to follow someone at night in the first place you pus$$y....You're basically begging for an altercation by following some stranger at night......That is a fact right there

What we do know is that Zimmerman was the one who started the altercation altogether by following TM.....He listens to the 911 operator, none of this ever happens.....Another fact
    You have evidence that GZ did not listen to the operator and head back towards his truck?

Did the lead investigator lie under oath? because he said he has no evidence to support that?

If the lead investigator who wrote the affidavit lied under oath than this case has to be thrown out police officers usually lose their jobs if they are ever proven to have been untruthful because it destroys their credibility as a witness in every case they are involved with from that point on.

You are suggesting that Dale Gilbreath lied under sworn testimony and he is the investigator that wrote the entire affidavit

sharpcat

MLD,

Do you ever report facts?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

MLD,

This means nothing to me.....We all know Zimmerman got roughed up a little in the fight

You keep saying following someone at night isn't illegal.....Technically you're right.......But in the real world, anyone with half a brain realizes that a stranger following someone at night will almost always directly lead to a physical altercation if they get close enough......And that is why I blame Zimmerman, its really simple as that
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 05-02-12 at 11:49 PM.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

MLD,

Those are cuts not bullet holes.

First 123 Last