SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Again.... you are showing your complete ignorance on the topic.

There is a significant more amounts that are bet in the underground Asian markets that aren't regulated and arent monitored. Just because they monitor the regulated European market doesn't mean much..... most of the fixers are from Asia and Singapore to be specific. It's a whole nother world out there and literally millions are switched hands daily that no watchgroup has a clue about.

1 in 10,000? Lmao. I don't know if you are dumb or in denial but I would say a very significant amount of soccer in eastern Europe and Asia are fixed.

yes I am dumb enough to require evidence before I take something as fact

speaking of evidence, have any? or is your sole evidence the fact that you lost a bet or that the line moved the other way

do you realize how much money soccer players make? even in the smallest of leagues players make like 500,000 a year, and you are telling me that an asian guy 10,000 miles away can fix leagues were most players are millionaires, and when he will have trouble getting any decent money bet on the game unless he goes through the 'monitored' routes, and even there the limits are not enough to make it profitable

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post

yes I am dumb enough to require evidence before I take something as fact

speaking of evidence, have any? or is your sole evidence the fact that you lost a bet or that the line moved the other way

do you realize how much money soccer players make? even in the smallest of leagues players make like 500,000 a year, and you are telling me that an asian guy 10,000 miles away can fix leagues were most players are millionaires, and when he will have trouble getting any decent money bet on the game unless he goes through the 'monitored' routes, and even there the limits are not enough to make it profitable
    Again.. you are showing just how dumb you are.

I've never bet a soccer game and claimed fix..... I very rarely bet soccer, and when I do, its in the bigger leagues where obviously its less common (but not unheard of.)

You think players in the smaller leagues make 500k? That is hilarious and you are just plain fuckin stupid.

Lets look at the MLS, which isnt the smallest league in the world by any chance.

New England had 27 players on salary in 2011. Guess how many players made 500K? ZERO. Guess how many players made 100K or LESS? TWENTY. 14 of the 27 players made less then 70K, which is very difficult to live on in New England.

Do you want me to continue? I'll look at every players salary in the MLS in 2011.... I'll do even better... I'll show you the salaries of the 2nd Divisions in Italy... you will be fuckin shocked.

SportsMushroom

Again.. you are showing just how dumb you are. I've never bet a soccer game and claimed fix..... I very rarely bet soccer, and when I do, its in the bigger leagues where obviously its less common (but not unheard of.) You think players in the smaller leagues make 500k? That is hilarious and you are just plain fuckin stupid. Lets look at the MLS, which isnt the smallest league in the world by any chance. New England had 27 players on salary in 2011. Guess how many players made 500K? ZERO. Guess how many players made 100K or LESS? TWENTY. 14 of the 27 players made less then 70K, which is very difficult to live on in New England. Do you want me to continue? I'll look at every players salary in the MLS in 2011.... I'll do even better... I'll show you the salaries of the 2nd Divisions in Italy... you will be fuckin shocked.
    1. you are avoiding my question, do you have proof of any fixed games? if yes please share, you dont have any though, and you dont need any to believe in something, you know what that is called? conspiracy theory or religion, although even conspiracy theory and religion have far more evidence than you do

2. I dont know how much mls players make, but I do know how much money european players make, lets take the smallest soccer league in the european union, that is a small island we are talking about, salaries reach and exceed 1 million euros per year in some cases, you take medium sized leagues like greece and romania and then salaries reach 1 million year minimum, like for example the romanian team cluj which was involved in this game, do you realize that this team's starting lineup are all millionaires? let me tell you, you calling me dumb is every little bit ironic

*edit*lol at your nonsense about mls salaries

thierry henry = 5.5 million per year
    rafa marquez = 5.5 million per year
    landon donovan = 2.2 million per year
    beckham = 5.6 million per year
    nery castillo = 1.7 million per year

should I go on ?
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 02-09-12 at 09:08 PM.

BrianLaverty

You want evidence, though:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8370748.stm

or why not evidence of fixing in the World Cup:

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePag....php?ID=149298

But yeah... its unheard of that it could happen... especially in a friendly.

BrianLaverty

There are countless examples of matches being fixed... do you really want me to list them all?

SportsMushroom

You want evidence, though: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8370748.stm or why not evidence of fixing in the World Cup: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePag....php?ID=149298 But yeah... its unheard of that it could happen... especially in a friendly.
    There are countless examples of matches being fixed... do you really want me to list them all?
    you are helping to prove my point, thank you, these are quotes from the articles that YOU posted

'Uefa has since introduced an early warning system which flags up unusual betting patterns.
    The betting fraud detection system monitors real-time betting, giving investigators an immediate idea of whether there are irregular patterns.The recent arrests would seem to indicate the detection process is workin'

there is no way you can fix a match without the authorities being alerted

BrianLaverty

LMAO... okay... keep thinking that.

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Of course big soccer leagues are fixed week in week out, players are paid millions to listen to their masters. However NBA is worst, they can overturn any result at anytime if they want. Just one phone call from the authority saying too much money is on Orlando Magic -8 against Celtics at halftime, being that the authorities are close to the teams, they pretty much do what they want minute by minute in a game.

In soccer most of the time is decided before kickoff. Bigger team sports require more players involvement which make it harder to overturn results.

The betting pattern detection is utter bs and prob work on small markets only. Its happening week in week out on big markets like EPL, ISA, LaLiga, GBL where there is alot of money on both teams. Any money coming in on a team is normal, squares losing on fixes.
    Last edited by YOUSENKO; 02-10-12 at 07:35 AM.

YOUSENKO

You want evidence, though:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8370748.stm

or why not evidence of fixing in the World Cup:

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePag....php?ID=149298

But yeah... its unheard of that it could happen... especially in a friendly.

yo even WC2010 Brazil 3-1 Ivory Coast was fixed. Look at the handball of Adriano LOL and the ref laugh at him after allowing the goal. I remembered the match Brazil -1 was going @ +163. In the beginning Ivory +0.5 was getting stronger and stronger and nobody see it coming.

The whole world cup was fixed and Spain didn't payout any match to public bettors until vs red hot germany where everybody faded Spain. Guess what and everybody bet Spain -0.5 in the final and get burnt.

It turns out Germany was only in the Semi finals because of match fixing. Germany against Argentina and England were heavy faded by public.
    Look at england scoring an equalizer against Germany which cross the line but linesman pretend not to see it.

USA 1-1 England was fixed too, English keeper intentional own goal to draw the match. Nobody took USA +1 in that game. Everybody believed England would win minimum due to big mismatch. -1 too good to be true.
    Last edited by YOUSENKO; 02-10-12 at 07:57 AM.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by YOUSENKO View Post
    However NBA is worst, they can overturn any result at anytime if they want. Just one phone call from the authority saying too much money is on Orlando Magic -8 against Celtics at halftime, being that the authorities are close to the teams, they pretty much do what they want minute by minute in a game.
    The "authorities"?

Just one phone call at halftime can fix a Celts game huh?

Dude I think your tinfoil hat may be on just a little tight and it's cutting off the blood flow to your brain.

The occasional fix happens in many "lesser" sports leagues all over the world, but for you to say that NBA games are fixed and done so constantly (with just one phone call no less) because there is a few more grand wagered on one side is just utterly stupid.

Even the biggest gambling scandal in NBA history, and really all major American sports, was the Tim Donaghy story. And even then there wasnt a "fix" in. He was simply passing on info on referee's tendancies towards certain players, undisclosed injury info, etc. They were able to use "inside info" to make educated wagers, but even then there was no orchestrated "fix".

Is there a fix in an obscure soccer match in Albania on a Tuesday? All the time I'm sure. But for those of you who think that fixes happen regularly in major sports leagues are totally clueless. The athletes playing the games, the owners, the referees all have high salaries, great perks, and awesome benefit packages. Very, very few would ever risk all that to make a few grand fixing a game. Can it happen? Yes. Does it ever happen? 99.9% of the time No.

That's why the 1919 Black Sox were able to be bought. They werent making shit back then. Today is completely the opposite.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

yo even WC2010 Brazil 3-1 Ivory Coast was fixed. Look at the handball of Adriano LOL and the ref laugh at him after allowing the goal. I remembered the match Brazil -1 was going @ +163. In the beginning Ivory +0.5 was getting stronger and stronger and nobody see it coming.

The whole world cup was fixed and Spain didn't payout any match to public bettors until vs red hot germany where everybody faded Spain. Guess what and everybody bet Spain -0.5 in the final and get burnt.

It turns out Germany was only in the Semi finals because of match fixing. Germany against Argentina and England were heavy faded by public.
    Look at england scoring an equalizer against Germany which cross the line but linesman pretend not to see it.

USA 1-1 England was fixed too, English keeper intentional own goal to draw the match. Nobody took USA +1 in that game. Everybody believed England would win minimum due to big mismatch. -1 too good to be true.
    LOL.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

just FYI yousenko, i had a draw in the USA game and it wasnt fixed. England was playing very bad and so they got eliminated. Maybe it was, i dunno, but you can never say it was fixed w/o having proofs like in the nigeria - argentina match.
    and yes, games get fixed probably every day ... you just gotta be on the right side of the fix. every game will either go over 2.5 or under 2.5, you gotta pick one of them to have a winner, so you have 50% chances to win which is not bad

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    This is so funny. Albanian troll starts "fixed match" thread. (as if we didnt know how this would end) and so all the nubs now have their tin foil conspiracy hats on.

So now the team he said will win in this "fix" is not going to win. So everyone thinks it has to be fixed anyway. Say what?

So instead of a "reverse jinx" do we now have the term "reverse fix"?
    OMG Im' crying this is the icing on the cake!

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    SBR needs to stomp this bullshit out. Anyone making these fix threads should be banned permanently. Makes the site look like a joke.
    are you kidding... best thread of the week.... ban anyone who says they want to ban these threads....

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

His tip was to play the over, I don't know what you're smoking if you missed that

So he was correct about the fix, too many dumb ones in this thread

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    His tip was to play the over, I don't know what you're smoking if you missed that

he edited the post after he saw the score you smart ass, initially he picked home win.

and how do we know its a 'he' and not she btw
    maybe its a she gambling pervert

YOUSENKO

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    just FYI yousenko, i had a draw in the USA game and it wasnt fixed. England was playing very bad and so they got eliminated. Maybe it was, i dunno, but you can never say it was fixed w/o having proofs like in the nigeria - argentina match.
    and yes, games get fixed probably every day ... you just gotta be on the right side of the fix. every game will either go over 2.5 or under 2.5, you gotta pick one of them to have a winner, so you have 50% chances to win which is not bad
    I had the USA +0.5 on 50 grand and was tipped by reliable sources. For first time of my life i believed in fixing after this result. Why the keeper was arranged to drop the ball into the net? He was a lackey used by the authorities who will only make one appearance for England.

Last edited by YOUSENKO; 02-10-12 at 11:42 AM.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

I had the USA +0.5 on 50 grand and was tipped by reliable sources. For first time of my life i believed in fixing after this result.
    Double LOL.

ehp6737

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post

Actually the question is what are you smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    he edited the post after he saw the score you smart ass, initially he picked home win.

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    Actually the question is what are you smoking?

I only smoke the best stuff

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

it was edited ...you ca see the original pick at post number 16 where somebody has replied

anyways,

friendly match , over 2.5 @ 2.00 ?????? hahahhah

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    it was edited ...you ca see the original pick at post number 16 where somebody has replied

anyways,

friendly match , over 2.5 @ 2.00 ?????? hahahhah
    Yeah I didn't see it was edited, no shit I though ppl were stupid

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

lol so his bet won?

goddamn something was up!

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by winner_13 View Post
    lol so his bet won?

Goddamn something was up!

he changed his bet after the match, cant you people read???
    And stop posting on this thread, lets focus on making money and not jokes

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

ALBANIA.................. For THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!

Going to buy that beachfront cave now that I've been getting brochures for.

Thank you, Alby.

ehp6737

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    lol so his bet won?

goddamn something was up!

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

lol i did not read 5 pgs of posts

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alabania, my country tis of thee
    Sweet land of cave-ology!!!!

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post

Thank you, Alby.
    you have a great spirit of humor.

when will you give any show ?

i assure you it will be successful

The Hot Pepper
    The Hot Pepper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had the USA +0.5 on 50 grand and was tipped by reliable sources. For first time of my life i believed in fixing after this result. Why the keeper was arranged to drop the ball into the net? He was a lackey used by the authorities who will only make one appearance for England.
    Is this legit? How is this even possible?

BigTimeWinner

Thank you, Alby.
    stop saying that bs, when you don't know the reality. i bet 95% of albanians have a happier life than yours. Get back to your 9-5 job. and dont forget to eat mcdonalds so you can get even fatter.

Alabania, my country tis of thee
    Sweet land of cave-ology!!!!
    yeah right, go watch some tv now, thats probably all you do, in your cave.

ultrasouth
    Update your status
    ultrasouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Albania is the equivalent of a village in somalia.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

unreal sbr doesnt lock this crap and ban the poster

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by ultrasouth View Post
    Albania is the equivalent of a village in somalia.

Albania has not bankrupted yet like G R E E C _ (fill in the blank) don't worry, soon you'll be split apart into small pieces and you won't even know where you belong. You'll miss your last train soon coz USA and Europe have no more tickets for you

ultrasouth
    Update your status
    ultrasouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Hahahahaha thousands of village albanian idiots cross the albanian/greece border hoping to cross into greece for a loaf of bread to take back to their families..If greece wanted to take over albania they could in 3 hours.albanians have only got a 3rd world country cause greece feeds you and remember kosovo belongs to serbia..Im not going to get into a poltical debate with a country as small/poor as albanian

First ... 234567 Last