ULTRANORTH
    ULTRANORTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

here's an insight into a disgusting country that is albania

I am American but my wife and I lived in Albania for over a year. We even had our daughter there. Albania is the most corrupt society that I have ever witnessed. It is led by thugs and criminals. The people are forced to live in pseudo freedom. They are made to believe that they are actually free. Sali Berisha is a dictator, straight up. He cares nothing for the Albanian people. If he did he would quit the corruption and work with the plan the the European Union has put in place. Every year Albania is up for review by the EU and every year they get laughed at, because they have done NOTHING to better the country. Albania is the joke of Europe and will always be so. Until a brave leader steps up to take care of the people, and no I am not talking about Edi Rama. Did you know that your beloved hero, Sali Berisha, is supplying weapons to Libya’s radical dictator? NATO has a blockade in the Adriatic to stop it. Albania is a joke.

i rest my case...

ULTRANORTH
    ULTRANORTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

Kosovo je srce srbije!!!

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Quote Originally Posted by ULTRANORTH View Post
    here's an insight into a disgusting country that is albania

I am American but my wife and I lived in Albania for over a year. We even had our daughter there. Albania is the most corrupt society that I have ever witnessed. It is led by thugs and criminals. The people are forced to live in pseudo freedom. They are made to believe that they are actually free. Sali Berisha is a dictator, straight up. He cares nothing for the Albanian people. If he did he would quit the corruption and work with the plan the the European Union has put in place. Every year Albania is up for review by the EU and every year they get laughed at, because they have done NOTHING to better the country. Albania is the joke of Europe and will always be so. Until a brave leader steps up to take care of the people, and no I am not talking about Edi Rama. Did you know that your beloved hero, Sali Berisha, is supplying weapons to Libya’s radical dictator? NATO has a blockade in the Adriatic to stop it. Albania is a joke.

i rest my case...
    I agree that Albania is one of the most corrupted society , i agree that Sali Berisha(prime minister) is a dictator , i agree that all deputies care nothing about the citizen.This shit happens because people are blind ,they just see their own interest ... BUT ... i also want to say that USA is one of the country that i hate most ...why do they support Sali Berisha ???

Like i said before, this is not a thread about politics .

best regards and stop hating !!!

pellumb341

there are no gypsies in Albania , or let's say that there are maximum 30k from a total of 8 million albanian citizens... anyways,better to be gypsies than gays !!!

Greece...Have the best islands in the world if not the best top 5 does albania even have any islands?

Greece. Cleanest beaches in the world does albania have beaches that are swimable?
    Corfu , don't you think it is an albanian islands ???

This summer i went on holidays in Thassos ! The nature ,landscape is not better than the beaches of Albania ... but in albania there is no infrastructure ,there are no resorts , like i said above there is no state because no deputies cares about the country , they care about their own pocket...

At the end , you just can not compare the oldest democratic country (Greece) with a 20-years democratic country ( Albania)

best regards mates !

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mentality in some of these countries is just disgusting...
    best example is Turkey, and iam sure Albania is not much different when it comes to treating women like shit.
    I can be a Macho sometimes, but seriously these people are human waste.
    Not all are like that obv. and that's the problem when speaking in general as usual, but too many are.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

most of the things you 'compared' are not true. That is just biased opinion, but thats what you love to do, overrating your precious stupid country.

If greece is such a great country, then WTF is this:

THIS IS HAPPENING TODAY!!! DOES this LOOK TO YOU CIVILIZED PEOPLE??? I DONT THINK SO ... you are in serious, DEEP SHIT and you just don't want to admit it.
    Don't worry, ill just sit here, and wait for you one day to stop logging in after someone breaks into your house and guess what, is riot party time ... ANIMALS - that's what you are. go have some fun with this , kill some police officers because you are so proud of your country but still rioting like idiots.

hahahah

are you in this video somwhere lol

BigTimeWinner

Is this how you attract tourists? hmm im definitely in for some killing, booking my ticket to athens. can someone recommend me a hotel to stay? or do i just break into a hotel and destroy the shit out of it. Oh wait, I am Albanian, i'm not civilized and my gaygreeks are

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Who gives a crap. The main issue here is OP is a total troll who posts lame info to get attention, then even worse, changes his "pick" after the match is over to make it look like he was a winner. Dont care is he's from Albania, Greece, or Mars........Albanian Player is a lowlife who should be banned permanently.

pellumb341

Mentality in some of these countries is just disgusting...
    best example is Turkey, and iam sure Albania is not much different when it comes to treating women like shit
    you are totally wrong mate ...at this point , albania is completely different from turkey

ultrasouth
    Update your status
    ultrasouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

How many times have you said you wont post again? hahahhaha you just cant help yourself can you its like all your albanian whores once they taste a greek c%%K they just come back for more and more.

"most of the things you 'compared' are not true." Google it yourself and see for yourself what a fkd up country you come from.

Whole world knows Greece is going through a tough time now but you know what we are not called Greeks for no reason we are warriors, Greece will get through this bad patch.

It seems this is all you gypsies have on Greece a few youtube clips of riots maybe its my time to show this forum a few clips of your fkd up country.
    Last edited by ultrasouth; 02-13-12 at 02:25 PM.

ultrasouth
    Update your status

WATCH AND BURN WHAT A FKD UP COUNTRY ALBANIA IS ENJOY.

50% OF ALBANIANS ARE UNEMPLOYED THEN YOU SAY GREEKS ARE LAZY

AND MOST OF THEM LIVE ON 1 POUND A DAY HAHAHHAHAHHA

Childish Gambino
    Childish Gambino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Albania is a shit hole. Greece is too. Fkn trash.

ultrasouth
    Update your status

So are you

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by Childish Gambino View Post
    Albania is a shit hole. Greece is too. Fkn trash.

Have you ever been to Greece you fkking idiot?

BigTimeWinner

you f'ing idiot , you make me post with your shitty replies... So both countries had their ups and downs and you dont have shit more than us ... you warriors you are the most arrogant people in the region of balkans without any doubt. Not even serbs are more arrogant even though i dislike them more than greeks.

and those videos that you;re posting are all gypsies that you have in your country too. none of them is albanians ... is just ******* gypsies that ruin every country in the balkans ...

And the pictures that you posted, I bet you've never been to those places as those are some foreign investors, like russians or other ppl who have money and made all that for personal pleasure or just rich people ...

its not true that 50% of the people live on 1 pound a day you dipshit, only the homeless people live on one pound a day, and so do they in your ****** up country too.

end of the thread , Albania is not somalia and greece will be down to their knees waiting to suck co** to the first country to offer them a loan!!!
    Last edited by BigTimeWinner; 02-13-12 at 09:18 PM.

Merella
    Merella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18827

I remember when I was vacationing in Greece the Albanians there would pretend to be Greek to pickup chicks Overprotective family wouldn't let my sister and I be alone anywhere incase the crazy albanians might come out and rob or rape us This was a pretty small island though. I miss Greece and hope it can recover in my lifetime.

ultrasouth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    you f'ing idiot , you make me post with your shitty replies... So both countries had their ups and downs and you dont have shit more than us ... you warriors you are the most arrogant people in the region of balkans without any doubt. Not even serbs are more arrogant even though i dislike them more than greeks.

and those videos that you;re posting are all gypsies that you have in your country too. none of them is albanians ... is just ******* gypsies that ruin every country in the balkans ...

And the pictures that you posted, I bet you've never been to those places as those are some foreign investors, like russians or other ppl who have money and made all that for personal pleasure or just rich people ...

its not true that 50% of the people live on 1 pound a day you dipshit, only the homeless people live on one pound a day, and so do they in your ****** up country too.

end of the thread , Albania is not somalia and greece will be down to their knees waiting to suck co** to the first country to offer them a loan!!!

Hahahahahhahah i make you post

When you post do you go over it again? seriously i cant believe a person can be as stupid as you but what do except you do come from a country that is on par to a village from somallia.Im stating facts to you which you dont like and dont want to believe the sooner you realise you come from a dump of a country the better of you will be .Your country your people is a shit hole put that through you thick head.

ultrasouth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Merella View Post
    I remember when I was vacationing in Greece the Albanians there would pretend to be Greek to pickup chicks Overprotective family wouldn't let my sister and I be alone anywhere incase the crazy albanians might come out and rob or rape us This was a pretty small island though. I miss Greece and hope it can recover in my lifetime.

So spot on Merella these so called people leave their scum of a country and sneak into Greece and cause trouble.Murders drugs assaults rapes all linked back to albanians.Dont worry Greece have had heaps of ups and downs they always bounce back.

ultrasouth
    Update your status

Word is getting out most of the damage fires and looting are the work of albanians which does not surprise me 1 little bit these so called people would do anything to disrupt greece bunch of animals thats all they are.

Merella
    Merella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18827

I wouldn't fukin doubt it. They are everywhere causing chaos from the big cities to the small islands. The govt is so fukin useless letting these scum in. Old farmers today need to have a gun now in case these animals decide to show up in the middle of nowhere.

First ... 4567