Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Questions for African Americans...

I'm not racist or ignorant. Very open minded and have many black friends and so on. I've asked them these questions too but would like a national perspective. Don't take these questions the wrong way, not my intention...

Why do black people feel like victims still for what happened when no one black or white living today was even around?

Why do Africans want nothing more then to have equality but feel the need to continuously segregate themselves with a black history month and affirmative action?

Tracer, I love you, pal. You're a good guy.

Educate me please.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: taxer

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Because the majority of people, black white yellow brown only care about themselves. People now a days are selfish as fuk

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Ed, I guess I wonder why there is a black history month. I hear it's to educate people about black history and suffrage but why not teach it like everything else in elementary education history classes rather than furthermore seperation of the masses? It makes no sense to me.

Black history is important. Just as important as everything else in history, educate in the classroom. No need to beat it to death for a month straight.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Ed, I guess I wonder why there is a black history month. I hear it's to educate people about black history and suffrage but why not teach it like everything else in elementary education history classes rather than furthermore seperation of the masses? It makes no sense to me.

Black history is important. Just as important as everything else in history, educate in the classroom. No need to beat it to death for a month straight.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Open the floodgates for all the sbr black folk to answer deuce's questions.

I bet we might see some other colors chime in their answers too
    Last edited by Chi_archie; 01-19-12 at 06:44 PM.

taxer
    taxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

I have always asked the same thing , how come we cannot have a White history month ? Plenty of good white people have been around.

I am not racist but put a white guy in a black area and he is done , put a black guy in a white area and if someone sees him the wrong way they scream RACISM.

Pretty fukin funny if you ask me

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

The Chinese were treated like shit and used to blow holes through the Sierra's to help build the railroads...

The Irish were considered second class citizens...

Everyone has struggled exactly the same at some point in history, some have just evolved better than others...

Do you think white peoples ancestors from 5,000 years ago didn't struggle? Didn't face adversity?? What does 400 years ago have to do with anything?? why not 2000 years ago??? why not 10,000 years ago????

The world is not perfect...

400 years ago, blacks were sold by other blacks as slaves...

Today, a black (Obama) is selling other blacks (90+% of blacks vote for Obama) freedom down the river and they don't even realize it...

History repeats itself!!!!

Don't make excuses and educate yourself...

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Taxer I've thought about the same to a degree.

Why is their the NAACP?? Why don't whites have a group like that?? Why don't whites have a Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton???

What would be said if their were all white colleges? Seems like double standards if you ask me.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Good points in here

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do black people feel like victims still for what happened when no one black or white living today was even around?
    You start by saying you're not racist, follow it with an absolutely racist generalization (assuming the entire group think a certain way), then proceed to ask individuals to speak on behalf of an entire race of people.

FYI - there's plenty of black people who are still around from the days of segregation. Just as there are many in the South still upset about the "war of Northern aggression"

muldoon

Why don't whites have a Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton???
    Pat Buchanen for one

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Anything that follows "I am not a racist, but" - is usually racist. I don't really care. I'm married to a mulatto. Racist jokes are the funniest kind.

People need to be able to discuss the topic without worrying about offending someones dead relatives.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darrell74

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    You start by saying you're not racist, follow it with an absolutely racist generalization (assuming the entire group think a certain way), then proceed to ask individuals to speak on behalf of an entire race of people.

FYI - there's plenty of black people who are still around from the days of segregation. Just as there are many in the South still upset about the "war of Northern aggression"
    I expected this response.

The reasons listed above are why racism in relevant today. There will always be ignorant people as well as racism. Separation is not the answer. Honest to Pete, the USA elected a mixed race president for crying out loud. It's not the past. Live in the present.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

The real question is why they wont take the ******* stickers off their MLB hats and why they are obsessed with knee high white socks with their adidas sandals

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Deuce, do you think there is a level playing field for americans (jobs, education, interviews, opportunities, etc.) that are NOT white males? If you answer yes to this then you do not need or deserve an answer to your questions.

muldoon

It's not the past. Live in the present.
    "Some" black people cry racism at the drop of a hat. And "some" white people think this means all black people think this way.

Why do white people think it's ok to gas jews or blow up government buildings in oklahoma?

Wait - you mean not all white people think this way?????

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Deuce, do you think there is a level playing field for americans (jobs, education, interviews, opportunities, etc.) that are NOT white males? If you answer yes to this then you do not need or deserve an answer to your questions.
    The most powerful man on earth is half black. There are more opportunities today than ever before. That is FACT.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Deuce don't bother

They have a self-defeating attitude. They idolize the gang lifestyle, frown upon anyone in their community that does well in school or wants to get out of the ghetto. Openly mock black guys that live 'white lifestyles' and wear a suite to work, then go home and cry that they don't have the benefits of that exact lifestyle

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

This thread is offensive and outdated. From now on please use the non-racist term "Urban Americans".

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

"Some" black people cry racism at the drop of a hat. And "some" white people think this means all black people think this way.

Why do white people think it's ok to gas jews or blow up government buildings in oklahoma?

Wait - you mean not all white people think this way?????
    The Jews had it as bad as the blacks but they don't have a month to educate about Jews. Whitey that blew up the fed building was taken care of by whitey as was hitler.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not post this thread on liberal forum.org? You will get alot of interesting and thought-provoking responses.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The most powerful man on earth is half black. There are more opportunities today than ever before. That is FACT.
    The president is one thing, what about the construction worker or truck driver? You didn't answer the question, is the playing field level for americans who are not white males?

muldoon

I'm not racist or ignorant. Very open minded and have many black friends and so on.
    So what did all these (alleged) black friends have to say when asked to speak for an entire race?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    The president is one thing, what about the construction worker or truck driver? You didn't answer the question, is the playing field level for americans who are not white males?
    Im not going to deny its not 100% even. Depending in industry and education, everything varies. The shopping cart collector will be hired just the same. The numbers analyst, Asian gets the nod over whitey and African American. Today it's all about education and what you can do for big business.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    The real question is why they wont take the ******* stickers off their MLB hats and why they are obsessed with knee high white socks with their adidas sandals
    lol

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

There are many black people here in my neighborhood. I meet a few everyday at work, and they are all very nice, hard working, genuine people. there are a few misfits but 80% are hella cool.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    There are many black people here in my neighborhood. I meet a few everyday at work, and they are all very nice, hard working, genuine people. there are a few misfits but 80% are hella cool.
    Yes

Just like every race.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree with Everything in this thread. I gave up a long time ago trying to open people's minds. It's a deeper issue that a lot of whites and even brainwashed negroes do not understand. Research is the answer.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Because centuries ago, Europeans used African American slave labour to heighten their economic value within society. Take any rich or well-off White person you see today. 90% chance you can trace their lineage back to early America. The Blacks are in the disgusting position they are in today because of the past. So just because they aren't being physically whipped anymore, does not mean the past did not wrong them.

With that being said, I do realize a lot of Blacks may not even realize this and just hate 'whitey' for the sake of hating him.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I hear more white people talking about blacks acting like victims than blacks actually acting like victims.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I hear more white people talking about blacks acting like victims than blacks actually acting like victims.
    seriously, it's 2012 now.

OP's question was very common 10 years ago--- move the fukk on people.

I'm not saying racism doesn't exist, but with the direction this country is going, racism should be the last thing on anyone's mind.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Well said Patty, well said.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

The reasoning behind this thread stems from a class I am taking at a university on ethnic and racial relations. There are 20 african americans in the class that all act this way and the professor goes right along with it. The professor was brainwashing the students telling them african americans are denied mortgages because of their race. It couldn't be the lack of a positive credit score or proof of income? He was also trying to tell me all republicans are evil and bigots.

I should feel the need to feel oppressed because my families were considered colored because I am Irish 100 years ago. Maybe I can get sympathy too. I will turn March into Irish History Month. We can talk about how the blacks and Irish built America (They really did)

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excellent point!

Deuce, from now on when qualifying yourself you should say:

"I'm not a racist - but I sometimes make racist generalizations"

I think the blackfolk will unnerstand.

PS: Plommer IS a racist. So what.

123 Last