ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

why are blacks black when they do something good, but when they do something bad, all races are equal and we are all one

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

duece tape the class and go off on them and tell the truth and ill send u cash

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

I love that ppl think racism is the last thing on ppls mind nowadays because we have a black president lmao. It will alwys be the first thing thought of in most situations no matter if your racist or not 99% of the world is prejudice doesn't make you a bad or good person, we are just like that and very stereotypical. It will be this way forever period.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Prejudice exists among gender, religion, sexual orientation, race, etc.

Jews are prejudice against non-Jews. Non-Jews are prejudiced against Jews.

Blacks don't like whites. Whites don't like blacks. Blacks don't like hispanics. Hispanics don't like blacks.

Obese people are discriminated against and so are the elderly.

The world is NOT a perfect place and NEVER will be.

There are 2 separate and distinct groups of black people:
    1. Making up the minority are those who believe they are capable of doing anything they set out to do and hate affirmative action with a passion as they find it degrading and insulting.
    2. Making up the majority are those who believe that they are owed by "whitey" due to slavery, separate but equal/Jim Crow, etc. No matter how much you try and appease the 2nd group (i.e. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, all NAACP members, etc) they will screech racism as long as they are able to draw breath.

I have total respect for the 1st group and total disgust for the 2nd.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

......black america 50 years ago=todays aboriginals in australia
    Last edited by brettels; 01-20-12 at 02:07 AM.

brettels

And that said, aboriginals have more rights in Australia which is provided by the whites!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

brettels: The whiteys that the aboriginals supposedly hate, stole their children amongst countless other horrors.

Yes that's right Americans not familiar with history on this freakshow island I happen to live on right now: THE AUSSIE GOVT LITERALLY WENT IN AND TOOK CHILDREN AWAY TO EITHER PLACE IN ORPHANAGES OR WITH WHITE FAMILIES.

This wasn't generations ago. This went on for 100yrs until 1970.

Can you imagine if that happened in the US or Canada?????

And Deuce: Don't be a troll. You're better than this.

brettels

It was child protection shari......i live next door to aborignals and i can tell you now they still need protection (these ones anyway). no denying the effect of it was obviously not a good one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    It was child protection shari......i live next door to aborignals and i can tell you now they still need protection (these ones anyway). no denying the effect of it was obviously not a good one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations
    No brettels, it wasn't. Even the 5th line of that wiki page says the justifications given by Government were all varied. I too have read Wiki many times on this topic, including the footnotes, but I also watched the doco with the white gov't employees admitting what they were doing. And most importantly, the other company I work for sponsors a national gathering of these families each year so they can try to pool resources and find their kids. I couldn't even imagine if that were done to Canadian Natives or Indians, Blacks or Mexicans living in the US. It's almost unbelievable.

All of us - no matter where you were born - will have some sort of lineage that involves your kin being persecuted. Everyone was at one point or another. But I do agree with whomever said it earlier in here: 10yrs ago this may have been relevant (and it has nothing to do with Obama). You just don't hear many people pull the race card based on their ancestors 4 generations ago any more.

shari91

And yes, I can imagine your neighbours need help. I grew up in a city/town in Canada with a rather large Native Reservation and some things weren't pretty at all. But neither was some of the stuff I saw in my poshy posh neighbourhood. I do believe some things are self perpetuating: If your parents tell you the world is always out to get you and shit on you, then you'll most likely live like that. But the majority of this stuff is being handed down through generations from people who did experience it 1st hand but are no longer here to express it. The only way to end the self pity, self harm, etc cycle for good is to stop the bleed now.

brettels

Be honest, but i think aboriginals look up at negative black america and try to replicate it, do you agree?

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Can you imagine if that happened in the US or Canada?????
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadia..._school_system

Pretty darn close to the Stolen Generations. The native Indians had it the worst out of all races in North America.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    The Jews had it as bad as the blacks but they don't have a month to educate about Jews. Whitey that blew up the fed building was taken care of by whitey as was hitler.

Jewish is not a race ... Jews do not share a common ancestry. It is a religion... A sorry good for nothing religion just like all the rest.
    If they had it so bad then how come they rule the World today?
    Oh wait, now I'm being anti-semetic ...

In my experience, only radical or uneducated blacks think society owes them something. The intelligent ones know differently.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    I love that ppl think racism is the last thing on ppls mind nowadays because we have a black president lmao. It will alwys be the first thing thought of in most situations no matter if your racist or not 99% of the world is prejudice doesn't make you a bad or good person, we are just like that and very stereotypical. It will be this way forever period.

Racism is in fact one of the last thing on my mind ... However, I can be very prejudice at times.

The fact we have a black President has spurred and not deterred racism, I agree.

brettels

Here is a modern day aboriginal woman on a train, uses the american term "*****"(un australian) and continuesly says its her land (on the white mans train).....rambles on forever about sucking her rooster as well. This is just the women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WiO5j89hwU

brettels

Parks around towns in australia (this reminds me of townsville)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCsyTvr7ba4

brettels

The only funny aborignal ever, just happens to be a white guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p09-p...eature=related

brettels

Shari if you think Australia is a freak show land then get the fuk oooot

shari91

Shari if you think Australia is a freak show land then get the fuk oooot
    ummm I've been trying to for over 2yrs pal. As most people on here are aware. But thanks for the advice. Mine to you? Maybe spend a bit less time shilling crappy offers in Sports Promos and Links and a bit more learning about your own country. Merely posting a stale Wiki link isn't going to cut it in any sort of conversation with an actual adult. GL

brettels

I don't look for your posts all day Shari, I will from now on!
    Been trying for 2 years? How does that work? A plane ticket for two can be bought within or up to a months worth of work!

brettels

With an actual adult, funny!

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by BigSpoon View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadia..._school_system

Pretty darn close to the Stolen Generations. The native Indians had it the worst out of all races in North America.
    And yes Spooner, I agree. The way Natives were treated was horrendous. Can't even imagine how anyone thought these ideas were good ones. And thank you as I wasn't aware that Harper had made an apology... bloody disgusting that Kim Kardashian's divorce and Lindsay Lohan being sentence to comm service in a morgue make worldwide headlines but this simply didn't.

brettels

Grow up big spoon, links aren't part of an adult conversation according to to some

shari91

I don't look for your posts all day Shari, I will from now on!
    Been trying for 2 years? How does that work? A plane ticket for two can be bought within or up to a months worth of work!
    I'm going to respond to you once and hope you get it through your head although it's becoming apparent your brain capacity is as great as the slug I stepped on bringing in my rubbish bins a few minutes ago: Have a child in Australia = child becomes an Australian citizen. My son was born almost 3mths early. I had a plane ticket to gtfo of this shithole 10 days after he was born. But because he was born here, I can't simply up and leave with him without his father signing the passport or going to court which we've been doing for almost a year now. That passport thing? Ummm it's kind of important. Here's a Wiki link for you so you can try to learn since it seems that's where you get your education from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passport

Again: Enter conversations when you have a clue. You're embarrassing yourself at this point.

brettels

That's understandable now, sorry I didn't take the Shari history class, don't ask won't know!
    I'm not embarrassed but you seem to take things way to personal, at least I know your monthly cycle now!

brettels

I still love you Shari, I feel a special connection to you

shari91

That's understandable now, sorry I didn't take the Shari history class, don't ask won't know!
    I'm not embarrassed but you seem to take things way to personal, at least I know your monthly cycle now!
    You got me. Just like every other troll who says the same thing every day: I'm on my period. Every day of the month. Real hurtful slam there... or maybe it could've been 2yrs ago when it was first used. Or it could quite simply be that dealing with nonsense gets stale after awhile. Especially in a conversation that could actually be enlightening for those who are trying, and want to, learn. I'll let you decide.

brettels

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You got me. Just like every other troll who says the same thing every day: I'm on my period. Every day of the month. Real hurtful slam there... or maybe it could've been 2yrs ago when it was first used. Or it could quite simply be that dealing with nonsense gets stale after awhile. Especially in a conversation that could actually be enlightening for those who are trying, and want to, learn. I'll let you decide.
    You've read me wrong, now you call me a troll! ouch! But i think you got cranky with me when i said get the fukk ooot, wasn't meant in a mean way, just playing with the ooot canadian! maybe i should have worded it different i dunno. seriously though, good luck in court! i hope you get your way so you can leave if you really are miserable in aus!!!

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Famous first words of a racist... Im not a racist or I have black friends.... BUT blah blah blah fact is you've been a racist for years why not just own up to it?? You sound like a fat bitch hiding behind a keyboard just man up and say what you have to say not like sbr or its mods are going to do anything about it most racist forum ive ever been on... Not like I can kick your ass from my droid duece so lets man up YOU coward

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Teaser, go take a walk bro. Settle the fukk down. I'll make a video with some black friends if you wanna see you fukk.

I should have known better. Simple questions that I actually was curious about gets twisted into a radical shit show. The butt hurt posters call bullshit and racism, few good guys in between calm and collected, the blatant racists, and then Shari claiming trolling.

Good responses here for the most part, thanks men.

teaserpleaser

I'd rather you make a video of you showing them some of your racist posts here on sbr... Every racist says they have friends of that race. Make that video

teaserpleaser

So you have a few people of color you grew up with or work with big fukkin whoop.... Film them in your home having a meal or something then I'll admit you arent the racist you've been for years here on sbr you fat fukk.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Racist posts???

Ok

Show me the racist posts, I'll show you realism. You don't know me I don't know you. It's the Internet, go drink a fukkin lemonade and settle down. I could be as black as the ace of spades for all you really know.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Racist posts???

Ok

Show me the racist posts, I'll show you realism. You don't know me I don't know you. It's the Internet, go drink a fukkin lemonade and settle down. I could be as black as the ace of spades for all you really know.
    Ok so waiting on the video ... Not a chance you are black im getting ready to go out and I dont care enough to search back if the search function will even work. realism gtfoh wheres the video duece?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Ok so waiting on the video ... Not a chance you are black im getting ready to go out and I dont care enough to search back if the search function will even work. realism gtfoh wheres the video duece?
    You think I have a black dude at my disposal at my pad ready to make teaser a fukkin video???

I am playing hockey in a bit. There is a black dude that is playing and yes he is better than I am. One of best on the ice bro. Settle down, Ace.

First 123 Last