teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Black dude playing hockey and duece likes him... Makes bryant gumble look like malcolm x

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im going to see underworld 3d knowing im going to be letdown but have hopes it will be decent. Just fukkin with ya duece realism or racism knock yourself out you arent the only one on here and to be honest over the years I care less and less I log on everyday knowing im going to see threads of this nature. Have a good one

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Teaser, go take a walk bro. Settle the fukk down. I'll make a video with some black friends if you wanna see you fukk. I should have known better. Simple questions that I actually was curious about gets twisted into a radical shit show. The butt hurt posters call bullshit and racism, few good guys in between calm and collected, the blatant racists, and then Shari claiming trolling. Good responses here for the most part, thanks men.
    "Why do black people feel like victims still..." is an ignorant generalization not a simple question.

But if you really don't know that, it's understandable you don't recognize your own racism.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

You think I have a black dude at my disposal at my pad ready to make teaser a fukkin video???
    Sounds like someone wishes he owned a slave.

Deuce you fukkin racist.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Every month in America is white history month. Is it that much of a big deal to give black history one month? Without blacks you'd all still be listening to Air Supply and traditional Irish music. Without blacks you'd be watching sports where the fastest guy runs a 4.8 40 and has a 6" vertical. As a black man I was taught by my parents we aren't entitled to shit and go out and earn everything I want.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Every month in America is white history month. Is it that much of a big deal to give black history one month? Without blacks you'd all still be listening to Air Supply and traditional Irish music. Without blacks you'd be watching sports where the fastest guy runs a 4.8 40 and has a 6" vertical. As a black man I was taught by my parents we aren't entitled to shit and go out and earn everything I want.
    Good point sir.

Without blacks all those "cops" and "jail" shows would be very boring.

Also, without blacks white guys wouldn't know how to wear their pants around their hips with their boxer/briefs showing.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

It's a class,S.E.C, culture, and geography issue really. We are just too lazy too realize that our biases and stereotypes are not as easily categorized by skin tone and nationality anymore. it's gotten way more complicated since Frederick Douglass or even MLK. But we are frozen

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

WE are frozen in the discussion because 99.9 percent of the population is afraid to have the private uncomfortable conversations in a room with people DIFFERENT from themselves. And you get labeled or marginalized if you make too much noise in public about these issues

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    Good point sir.

Without blacks all those "cops" and "jail" shows would be very boring.

Also, without blacks white guys wouldn't know how to wear their pants around their hips with their boxer/briefs showing.
    There's enough white trash doing dumb shit to keep Cops on the air.

The saggy pant thing is unacceptable for any race.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

this thread is a epic FAIL

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Sorry my mistake
    Last edited by SBRMAN23; 01-20-12 at 04:58 PM. Reason: sorry pic didnt go thru

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    this thread is a epic FAIL
    Couldn't agree more

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Gritter

Your parents taught you well, pal. Good work.

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I like traditional irish music.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    I like traditional irish music.
    me too. in my prime I was fast and could jump too!!!!!

biased fok

Conan, i'd like to sit at a bar with you, drink a beer, watch some futbol, and sing "fields of athenry

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

im a bit more of a rugby fan but after a pint or two who knows.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Gritter

Your parents taught you well, pal. Good work.
    Thank you. They worked for everything they had. Dad put himself through law school while working 2 jobs and mom was a nurse before she passed away.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

where did you grow up Gritter?

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The reasoning behind this thread stems from a class I am taking at a university on ethnic and racial relations. There are 20 african americans in the class that all act this way and the professor goes right along with it. The professor was brainwashing the students telling them african americans are denied mortgages because of their race. It couldn't be the lack of a positive credit score or proof of income? He was also trying to tell me all republicans are evil and bigots.
    Same with me. The professor is a feminist Marxist who hates conservatives/libertarians and goes off on the usual anti-capitalist talking points every class. I don't really say anything because I want an A and I don't want her to fuk me over. Painful to listen to this bitch and all the dumb shits in my class who agree with her though.

Kemalettin
    Kemalettin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by Kemalettin View Post
    Guy is sharp.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    where did you grow up Gritter?
    Roxbury

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Black ppl are fine its this gangsta ass black culture with the ebonics talk and acting like they are discriminated against bc whiteys not hiring any braindead black wannabe rappers with criminal records for high paying jobs

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I'm not racist or ignorant. Very open minded and have many black friends and so on. I've asked them these questions too but would like a national perspective. Don't take these questions the wrong way, not my intention... Why do black people feel like victims still for what happened when no one black or white living today was even around? Why do Africans want nothing more then to have equality but feel the need to continuously segregate themselves with a black history month and affirmative action? Tracer, I love you, pal. You're a good guy. Educate me please.
    when your life sucks, you are always gonna feel victimized, white black or brown, its just that black people have a legitimate beef, because they were 2nd class citizens up until about 50 yrs ago, their families couldnt accumulate wealth and pass it down, a few could, but they had to work 100xs harder then they should of had to and had to get lucky ...

alot of people feel like they are "self made" but in reality most people aren't, alot have worked hard to get MORE than what they already had, but it was eaiser for them than it would be for others just as smart and hardworking... the majority of white people, they are born into situations with greater oppurtunity to do well than the majority of black people, and that will always cause resentment.

Blacks now a day have more oppurtunity then they have ever had, but its only been for the last generation or so ... and it reflects in the younger people, atleast I see it around here, more interracial dating, less racism.

people w less money than others are always gonna resent the people w more, because, like I said, for me to make as much money as someone born into more oppurtunity, I have to work 5xs harder ... and that not really fair, life isnt fair, but that dont mean no resentment will be there

This is why people who make more $ HAVE to pay more taxes, they benifit more from the exsistance of society than those who have less ... if there are a bunch of people running around who dont give a ****, taking what they want, cuz they have nothing to lose ... how awesome do you think it will be to live in that america, no matter how much money u have
    Last edited by YouMama; 01-21-12 at 12:58 PM.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    So you have a few people of color you grew up with or work with big fukkin whoop.... Film them in your home having a meal or something then I'll admit you arent the racist you've been for years here on sbr you fat fukk.
    Black poeple over for dinner? You must be crazy.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Black poeple over for dinner? You must be crazy.
    Wheres my dinner table and flat screen TV?

Tyrone: I dunno I think I saw some white guys come in and take em when you went to the store to get wine, one of em looked like Screech from Saved by the Bell

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

where are you from deuce?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It's not easy being green.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by clynnm17 View Post
    where are you from deuce?
    Detroit

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Lmao damn I knew she was but I was still looking at Snoop like damn he def look like a felon lol and I'm black

First 123