Betpoints: 3670

insecurity

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Why did ur parents marry as siblings?

Daimo = incest product
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frizzelli, DemoralizdDreamr, and bozeman

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Women want it...they kick, scream, nag, piss, bitch, moan, and complain until they get to walk down the aisle...overrated IMO...

Djstucky

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Why did ur parents marry as siblings?

Daimo = incest product
    His parents are cousins???

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Because its tradition and looks good but ppl are slowly going away from this

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Why did ur parents marry as siblings? Daimo = incest product
    LOL

good one

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    His parents are cousins???
    Brother/sister

Djstucky

Brother/sister
    Oh $hit...that isn't good...these type grow up and fukk sheep amongst other questionable acts...
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Djstucky 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

society pressure...if you get to a certain age and you're not married, people start thinking something's wrong with u. if it was up to men, we would have kids with 5 diff women without being married prolly

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

I will write up my analysis soon. I hate giving away such information for free, but the more people I can lead to the Truth, the better.
    Points Awarded:

daimoshokage gave Masu485 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

tax breaks, and not having to worry about what you look like, you'll still have sex regularly

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Its a fact that daihomo parents are inbred, its a fact.

Djstucky

Quote Originally Posted by mw00 View Post
    society pressure...if you get to a certain age and you're not married, people start thinking something's wrong with u. if it was up to men, we would have kids with 5 diff women without being married prolly
    I like the 5 different women part but 5 plus kids...not so much...

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

"People get married so they won't look like a ** like me!" -paco

seems like a solid argument..
    Last edited by shari91; 11-25-11 at 02:13 AM. Reason: removed slur

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    "People get married so they won't look like a ** like me!" -paco seems like a solid argument..
    Shut the fuk up you product of incest.
    Last edited by shari91; 11-25-11 at 02:14 AM. Reason: edited quote

GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

to film "do my wife" videos and get rich

Djstucky

I've never been married but I have had a few wives...

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

health benefits and legal rights

some religion

women want it

Djstucky

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    health benefits and legal rights

some religion

women want it
    Insurance can go down...

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some ppl are normal in the head, believe it or not.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Without marriage, the world would be one huge "occupy wallstreet" cesspool...

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I got married because I found someone I really loved who also happened to love me back. Trust me, it's a hard gig. No doubt. But we try everyday to make it work. After 10 years of just being married, we had a kid. She's 4 now, and has been without a doubt the pleasure of our lives.

So I guess I got married to have a family. And although when I was in mid-twenties a "family man" was the last thing I thought I'd ever want to be.......I wouldn't trade it for anything.

For me, it's what life is all about.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

why do people still believe in god?

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I got married because I found someone I really loved who also happened to love me back. Trust me, it's a hard gig. No doubt. But we try everyday to make it work. After 10 years of just being married, we had a kid. She's 4 now, and has been without a doubt the pleasure of our lives.

So I guess I got married to have a family. And although when I was in mid-twenties a "family man" was the last thing I thought I'd ever want to be.......I wouldn't trade it for anything.

For me, it's what life is all about.
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that your wife reads your SBR posts.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

leprechauns?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that your wife reads your SBR posts.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Opie you look like you're about 60 bro how the fukk do you have a 4 year old pal?

Masu485

Ok, this is why people get married.

Biologically, we are on this planet for 2 reasons: to survive and replicate. Why that is, I've been searching for an answer to for years. The end result of this constant survival and replication is still a mystery. Anyway, knowing that the two main objectives for our existence are survival and replication, we can then narrow it down to gender. The human brain has barely evolved from that of the first homo sapiens. It has grown in intelligence due to socialization, but our emotions, and the way we react to things is almost identical.

So women, back then and now, are seen as having replication value. If we recall, replication is one of the MAIN objectives of our existence. For men, they want to simply extend their genetic line. For women, though, their main objective is survival. For a woman, then as now, men represent survival value, the 2nd main reason for our existence. Throughout history, it has predominantly MEN protecting their females, be it through going to war, or simply defending the tribe. Men's lives are often cut short by this, but they have successfully accomplished their duty as long as their genetic line continues.

All this lead to a natural balance, with women basically exchanging the replication value, in order for protection from their men. There was a natural balance for centuries. Nowadays though, women seem to want to be successful themselves. This disrupts the natural balance, as men will NO LONGER have survival value. Men would be useless, while women will ALWAYS have replication value for a man because she has her womb, it is not going anywhere.

Anyway, to relate this to marriage. Marriage is one of the rituals that separates homo sapiens from other species, and which gives us an advantage over them. Most other species are raised by their mother ONLY, while homo sapiens have adopted marriage as a way to nurture the child as best as possible. In prehistoric times, homo sapien women stood no chance of protecting their children, so 1. She stuck onto the child's father in her tribe for survival value. And he protected her and the tribe to ensure his genetic line continued. When women had sex and the man did not stick around, her fatherless children would slow her down during nomadic migrations and eventually she would be left behind to perish with her children.

So we see that marriage is basically an exchange of values, men's survival value for women's replication value. If you notice, it is usually men who want children with women which we deem to have good genetics (good looking etc...). This ensures their genetic line will prosper. Women by and large do not want children for the same reason. They want children in order to LOCK IN THE MAN. By having children with their husbands, they know they have locked in their medium of survival value. This is why women want to have children with men who have power or are able to sustain them, because it ensures their survival. I have seen many television shows with single mothers, and they are extremely unhappy. If they aren't on Maury trying to find the father in order to find what should have been their survival value, they are working two jobs trying to make ends meet. Ask them if they wish the child was never born, and they say things like 'she's my little miracle' etc... but deep down they know their lives would be better if they did not have the child. Octomom stated on Oprah she wished she never had any of her kids. If she had secured a man (ie the survival value), I'm sure she would not have said that.

Even in the institution of marriage, one in which we consider spiritual, we find it is still biology that controls it. And the most frightening thing is that nothing has changed in 50 000 years. Biology is still controlling us, even in ways we cannot comprehend.

For example, men may say that if their only purpose is to survive and replicate, then why do they also enjoy playing video games, or other fun activities. The answer is this: Fun activities are basically just triggers for dopamine and serotonin neurotransmitters, and studies show that people with healthy doses of these live longer. So this is MEN's survival instinct. So yes, biology is controlling you yet again. When you think something is fun, it is merely your brain interpreting it as 'activity A = more serotonin = longer life'.

Even wonder why things make you sad? Same reason, your brain sees them as a threat to your happiness (and thus survival), and lowers your neurotransmitter levels so you feel bad and try to avoid the unhappy situations.

I have much more to say on the subject, but I'm assuming you sheep will come in here and try to refute me because you can't handle the truth. It doesn't matter if you're married. Just realize it's fake and you did it just to fulfill your biological imperative.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chilidog

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    why do people still believe in god?
    Because intelligent design makes infinitely more sense than believing that nothingness exploded and resulted in order.

bodog wont help
    bodog wont help's Avatar Become A Pro!

can anyone help me find the thread where the guy refers to himself as tony the teaser...too funny but i cant find it anymore

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

It's overrated! It all most feel like a government contract! I am married and want out, but it will cost me 20k, so i'll think I'll suck it up and take one day at a time.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Why do people get married?

Because you don't have any other option! You have a relationship for years..what you will do? Will stay as "lover" forever? Families are another problem. Families want their daughter to get married. So people get married because we don't have any other option, lol.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    Ok, this is why people get married.

Biologically, we are on this planet for 2 reasons: to survive and replicate. Why that is, I've been searching for an answer to for years. The end result of this constant survival and replication is still a mystery. Anyway, knowing that the two main objectives for our existence are survival and replication, we can then narrow it down to gender. The human brain has barely evolved from that of the first homo sapiens. It has grown in intelligence due to socialization, but our emotions, and the way we react to things is almost identical.

So women, back then and now, are seen as having replication value. If we recall, replication is one of the MAIN objectives of our existence. For men, they want to simply extend their genetic line. For women, though, their main objective is survival. For a woman, then as now, men represent survival value, the 2nd main reason for our existence. Throughout history, it has predominantly MEN protecting their females, be it through going to war, or simply defending the tribe. Men's lives are often cut short by this, but they have successfully accomplished their duty as long as their genetic line continues.

All this lead to a natural balance, with women basically exchanging the replication value, in order for protection from their men. There was a natural balance for centuries. Nowadays though, women seem to want to be successful themselves. This disrupts the natural balance, as men will NO LONGER have survival value. Men would be useless, while women will ALWAYS have replication value for a man because she has her womb, it is not going anywhere.

Anyway, to relate this to marriage. Marriage is one of the rituals that separates homo sapiens from other species, and which gives us an advantage over them. Most other species are raised by their mother ONLY, while homo sapiens have adopted marriage as a way to nurture the child as best as possible. In prehistoric times, homo sapien women stood no chance of protecting their children, so 1. She stuck onto the child's father in her tribe for survival value. And he protected her and the tribe to ensure his genetic line continued. When women had sex and the man did not stick around, her fatherless children would slow her down during nomadic migrations and eventually she would be left behind to perish with her children.

So we see that marriage is basically an exchange of values, men's survival value for women's replication value. If you notice, it is usually men who want children with women which we deem to have good genetics (good looking etc...). This ensures their genetic line will prosper. Women by and large do not want children for the same reason. They want children in order to LOCK IN THE MAN. By having children with their husbands, they know they have locked in their medium of survival value. This is why women want to have children with men who have power or are able to sustain them, because it ensures their survival. I have seen many television shows with single mothers, and they are extremely unhappy. If they aren't on Maury trying to find the father in order to find what should have been their survival value, they are working two jobs trying to make ends meet. Ask them if they wish the child was never born, and they say things like 'she's my little miracle' etc... but deep down they know their lives would be better if they did not have the child. Octomom stated on Oprah she wished she never had any of her kids. If she had secured a man (ie the survival value), I'm sure she would not have said that.

Even in the institution of marriage, one in which we consider spiritual, we find it is still biology that controls it. And the most frightening thing is that nothing has changed in 50 000 years. Biology is still controlling us, even in ways we cannot comprehend.

For example, men may say that if their only purpose is to survive and replicate, then why do they also enjoy playing video games, or other fun activities. The answer is this: Fun activities are basically just triggers for dopamine and serotonin neurotransmitters, and studies show that people with healthy doses of these live longer. So this is MEN's survival instinct. So yes, biology is controlling you yet again. When you think something is fun, it is merely your brain interpreting it as 'activity A = more serotonin = longer life'.

Even wonder why things make you sad? Same reason, your brain sees them as a threat to your happiness (and thus survival), and lowers your neurotransmitter levels so you feel bad and try to avoid the unhappy situations.

I have much more to say on the subject, but I'm assuming you sheep will come in here and try to refute me because you can't handle the truth. It doesn't matter if you're married. Just realize it's fake and you did it just to fulfill your biological imperative.
    Excellent post, masu. I like the way you think. I've been saying this for years, but some people just don't seem to get it, even down to the dopamine/serotonin part. The human brain is fascinating, and I enjoy trying to figure out why we do the things we do. I don't believe in free will because of this. Our choices that we make were already determined before we even consciously became aware of them.

Here's an example. Let's say you go to a restaurant with your wife. Let your wife pick the table, and which seat she takes. That one is strangely fascinating to me. Why does a person choose a certain table and a certain seat. It's not because they want to sit next to you, because you're just there with 1 person. So why that table; why that seat? It's a subconscious decision being made, but I'm still curious about the thought process that went on behind the scenes that caused us to "choose" that specific location.

I love asking why. It can be taken to very deep levels, and you reach a point where you can not answer the 'why?'. Little children do it all the time ("but why? but why though?"), and as adults, we can find it annoying. But I think it's a quality that we should replicate, and start asking why a bit more often. For instance, as the OP did. He asked why, and that's always a good thing.

Masu485

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Excellent post, masu. I like the way you think. I've been saying this for years, but some people just don't seem to get it, even down to the dopamine/serotonin part. The human brain is fascinating, and I enjoy trying to figure out why we do the things we do. I don't believe in free will because of this. Our choices that we make were already determined before we even consciously became aware of them.

Here's an example. Let's say you go to a restaurant with your wife. Let your wife pick the table, and which seat she takes. That one is strangely fascinating to me. Why does a person choose a certain table and a certain seat. It's not because they want to sit next to you, because you're just there with 1 person. So why that table; why that seat? It's a subconscious decision being made, but I'm still curious about the thought process that went on behind the scenes that caused us to "choose" that specific location.

I love asking why. It can be taken to very deep levels, and you reach a point where you can not answer the 'why?'. Little children do it all the time ("but why? but why though?"), and as adults, we can find it annoying. But I think it's a quality that we should replicate, and start asking why a bit more often. For instance, as the OP did. He asked why, and that's always a good thing.
    Asking why is the best quality in the world. If parents actually listened to their children and tried to provide appropriate answers for them when they ask 'why', people would have much more knowledge. If a child were to ask the same question as the OP, the parent would most likely say either "to be happy and have kids", or "because we're supposed to"

12 Last