MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did everyone catch this post from TTWarrior?

TT is playing victim in one of his mindless threads, but I'm curious what the good ole SBR folk think of TT's post I have displayed below.

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    no such thing as raping 12 year olds, 12 year olds know what sex is and 12 year olds know if they are straight or queer

also paterno didnt see him do it

Hell i can go to the bash next year and accuse someone of doing the same thing to a kid

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

I think I speak for everyone when I say FUKK TT.

He is a parasite on America so he can probably can sympathize and empathize with a child molester, another parasite.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

ttwarrior just plain, ignorant white trash.
    Simple as that.

Trust me, SBRJohn is just about fed up with his dumb ass as well. I know this for a FACT.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

What surpises me, is that people are surprised that someone on here comes off as a scumbag. Especially in PT. More than a few on this site. Hell, people on here post just about anything to try to get a response.

However, that is one hell of an ignorant statement.

MartinBlank

I just can not fathom anyone posting his retarded comment.

I get TT is slow. I get he is fat. But to suggest a 12 year old can not be raped makes me think he may in fact be a pedophile himself.

Am I the only one in thinking that?

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

tt is just stirring the pot and getting a rise out of people.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

lame view if thats what he really believes..hard for a 12 yr old to defend himself against the likes of sandusky.

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    I don't think he's that smart.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    ttwarrior just plain, ignorant white trash.
    Simple as that.

Trust me, SBRJohn is just about fed up with his dumb ass as well. I know this for a FACT.

nice work tackling JJ Gold.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post

I don't think he's that smart.

tt is a good story teller with his posting. What is not smart is to actually put any stock into what people post here.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

There is a clear difference between stirring the pot and being a piece of shit because you need attention, be it positive or negative.

TT definitely crossed the line here and I will no longer be reading him.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    correct.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    There is a clear difference between stirring the pot and being a piece of shit because you need attention, be it positive or negative.

TT definitely crossed the line here and I will no longer be reading him.
    this.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

dude martin, i see you won't let it go, i said it was a typo. If you can't tell what i meant from that from the posts after , then you are a moron.

What i am saying was that the kid was not ass raped. The kid was getting sucked off by sandusky and not forceably

hawley

dude martin, i see you won't let it go, i said it was a typo. If you can't tell what i meant from that from the posts after , then you are a moron.

What i am saying was that the kid was not ass raped. The kid was getting sucked off by sandusky and not forceably
    You are retarded beyond belief.

Did you read the report? Can you point me towards evidence that it was oral sex and more importantly it was not forced?

ttwarrior1

didn't you read the report.???
    Also opie, keep your mouth shut, your wrong. why are people on this forum prejudice against fat people or retarded people anyway? What if you had a kid and you found out he or she would be retarded? I already appoligized and explained that post . I do not support rape and yes i do believe that 12 or 14 year olds can be raped. So there we go. That issue is closed in my book.
    I explained to mike and mike today on espn via twitter , facebook and email and they might use my example tomorrow on the show.

I said Mike, whichever, If one of your co workers came up to you and they told you they saw Mike having sex with a boy in the bathroom, how would you respond??? Both stunned were like, I know mike would never do that. Well don't you think Paterno thought the same thing??
    Would you call the police on your co host? Would you call your boss and tell them what was told? Both still stunned was like, wow. I see your point.
    How many people in college has seen date rape and never reported it. How many know someone that is drinking and driving and does nothing to stop a possible death. How many people have seen a guy beat on his wife and do nothing?? Thousands everyday.

Fact is most people wouldn't of done anything except ask Sandusky if he did anything and then maybe , but i doubt it go to the AD . . . If the assistant that saw this demanded that paterno do something and keep asking about it then yes,paterno should of done more,, but this never happened.

If you were a head coach of a high school and a player comes up to you and says he saw an assistant having sex with a boy in the shower. What would you do? You would probaly think the kid is lying especially if its a kid with an attitude or trouble maker. You would likely confront the assistant first and ask . Of course it would then be denied. Do you call the cops, or just tell the athletic director or both??? Id like to hear some responses.

hawley

ttwarrior what was Sandusky doing in the shower with the kid?

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Also opie, keep your mouth shut, your wrong. why are people on this forum prejudice against fat people or retarded people anyway? What if you had a kid and you found out he or she would be retarded? I already appoligized and explained that post . I do not support rape and yes i do believe that 12 or 14 year olds can be raped. So there we go. That issue is closed in my book.
    I explained to mike and mike today on espn via twitter , facebook and email and they might use my example tomorrow on the show.

I said Mike, whichever, If one of your co workers came up to you and they told you they saw Mike having sex with a boy in the bathroom, how would you respond??? Both stunned were like, I know mike would never do that. Well don't you think Paterno thought the same thing??
    Would you call the police on your co host? Would you call your boss and tell them what was told? Both still stunned was like, wow. I see your point.
    How many people in college has seen date rape and never reported it. How many know someone that is drinking and driving and does nothing to stop a possible death. How many people have seen a guy beat on his wife and do nothing?? Thousands everyday.

Fact is most people wouldn't of done anything except ask Sandusky if he did anything and then maybe , but i doubt it go to the AD . . . If the assistant that saw this demanded that paterno do something and keep asking about it then yes,paterno should of done more,, but this never happened.

If you were a head coach of a high school and a player comes up to you and says he saw an assistant having sex with a boy in the shower. What would you do? You would probaly think the kid is lying especially if its a kid with an attitude or trouble maker. You would likely confront the assistant first and ask . Of course it would then be denied. Do you call the cops, or just tell the athletic director or both??? Id like to hear some responses.
    I don't know exactly what I would do until it happened...but let me say this: You are absolutely, and sadly, correct in the fact that "most" people would turn the other cheek...it does happen every day...sad, but true.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

ttwarrior1

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    ttwarrior what was Sandusky doing in the shower with the kid?

Hawley maybe someone can very it once and for all since you keep changing your mind. I'm pretty sure it was sandusky giving oral sex to the kid and not ass rape or the other way around. If im wrong, then someone correct me on that, thanks

Your right thick, thats all I'm saying. I also grief for the kids. Im just saying i hope its all not true is all.

How many people here wanted michael jackson to be innocent as well even though the evidence was all there to convict him??

Hell people were dancing in the streets dancing to billy jean and beat it when they came back with a not guilty verdict.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I suggest you start reading before you continue to post about a topic you obviously know little about. Not that it matters what kind of sexual act was taking place... the point is, you are still wrong.

"March 1, 2002 — A Penn State graduate assistant enters the locker room at the Lasch Football Building. In the showers, he sees a naked boy, known as Victim 2, whose age he estimates to be 10 years old, being subjected to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky. The graduate assistant tells his father immediately.

March 2, 2002 — In the morning, the graduate assistant calls Coach Joe Paterno and goes to Paterno’s home, where he reports what he has seen.

March 3, 2002 — Paterno calls Tim Curley, Penn State Athletic Director to his home the next day and reports a version of what the grad assistant had said.

March 2002 — Later in the month the graduate assistant is called to a meeting with Curley and Senior Vice President for Finance and Business Gary Schultz. The grad assistant reports what he has seen and Curley and Schultz say they will look into it."

hawley

Hawley maybe someone can very it once and for all since you keep changing your mind. I'm pretty sure it was sandusky giving oral sex to the kid and not ass rape or the other way around. If im wrong, then someone correct me on that, thanks

Your right thick, thats all I'm saying. I also grief for the kids. Im just saying i hope its all not true is all.

How many people here wanted michael jackson to be innocent as well even though the evidence was all there to convict him??

Hell people were dancing in the streets dancing to billy jean and beat it when they came back with a not guilty verdict.

Listen you fat retarded fuk. I understand you cannot read so it makes sense when you said you were reading the grand jury report that you would not make it past the first page.

Read this and get it through your head:

When he looked in the shower he saw what he estimated to be a 10-year-old boy, hands pressed up against the wall, “being subjected to anal intercourse,” by Jerry Sandusky, then 58 and Penn State’s former defensive coordinator. The grad assistant said both the boy and the coach saw him before he fled to his office where, distraught and stunned, the grad assistant telephoned his father, who instructed his son to flee the building.

ANAL SEX YOU FUKING RETARD! He was being raped.

He was not giving oral sex and it sure as fuk was not consented to.

I have seen people tell you at least 20 times it was anal sex but you seem unable to understand it.

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I think everyone is scared (to a degree) when they have to tell others about someting they witnessed because they risk ridicule. It's like seeing a UFO...who will believe you???

hawley

Dam Shari posted while I was typing.

Either way she is right, you said you were reading the grand jury report but clearly you didnt or you wouldnt be so uninformed.

Stop discussing something you know nothing about. You are making a disgrace of yourself.

ttwarrior1

shari, i am responded to where the assistant coach saw him and a boy in the locker. i never said anyone didn't get raped
    One of the reports i read and in a post last nite i was told it was oral , thats why I commented on that.

Thanks for telling me it was something different.

Im sure more reports will come out and possibly have some people come out saying that some of these kids are lieing just like in the michael jackson case
    Last edited by ttwarrior1; 11-09-11 at 02:42 PM. Reason: paid posting

ttwarrior1

He is being accused, he is not guilty yet. We should want those accusations to not be true is what i am saying. He for now is innocent until proven guilty

shari91

shari, i am responded to where the assistant coach saw him and a boy in the locker. i never said anyone didn't get raped
    That is the same instance. "A Penn State graduate assistant enters the locker room at the Lasch Football Building". The locker room had showers as all do.

This is McQueary. He was just a grad assistant when this incident happened all those years ago. Then he became the AD.

That's what I mean... I know you like to jump on Facebook and Twitter and whatever.... but you're not even getting the facts straight here. You're so caught up on thinking that McQueary walked in on the boy performing oral sex on Sandusky. WRONG. McQueray walked in on a boy being anally raped.

USA TODAY: Mike McQueary, the Nittany Lions' wide receivers coach and recruiting coordinator, is the once unnamed graduate assistant who identified former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky with a young male at the school's Lasch Football Building in 2002. The grand jury report said the graduate assistant reported the incident, described as sexual assault occurring in a shower, to his boss, Joe Paterno, and from there the investigation continues.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...ery/51129742/1

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

ttwarrior you are scum pedo trash..probably beating off wishing you were the one sucking off a 12 year old "not forcibly" phuckin low life.

How do you even get that image into your twisted mind and what the hell made you think he was getting sucked off? Jesus I hate PT now you put that image into my head you fuckin dirtbag. Seriously TT go fuckin hang yourself scumbag low life. And mods think you could delete the post from TT where he's fantasizing about blowing a 12 year old boy. Seriously disturbing. **** PTTTTT just lost my appetite

hawley

One of the reports i read and in a post last nite i was told it was oral , thats why I commented on that.

Im sure more reports will come out and possibly have some people come out saying that some of these kids are lieing just like in the michael jackson case
    You didnt read anything.

You said last night you were reading the grand jury report which you clearly didnt.

Get out of a conversation that is so far over your head its sad and stick to fukn fantasy football and 15 team freeplays.

shari91

I'm sure some people will come out and say the kids are lying. The difference is there are eyewitnesses. And the eyewitnesses aren't people who could be accused of having any reason to lie. McQueray, the janitors in 2 other separate instances and whomever else may have seen him.

ttwarrior1

shari, the report im reading is not saying what is being said in the usa today article. i am reading the actual report, not the usa today report.
    Kindred some of the reports said that is what. Come on dude, Me, nor I or paterno supports rape or any molester. Give me a ******* break. I work with kids everyday. I guess they need to be warned about me huh?

Plus how did he tell paterno? Did he say he saw something inappropriate or something else?

ttwarrior1

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    You didnt read anything.

You said last night you were reading the grand jury report which you clearly didnt.

Get out of a conversation that is so far over your head its sad and stick to fukn fantasy football and 15 team freeplays.

It was a long report. Still not done reading it all. It was like 3 am at the time. Sure will be alot better when your gone from here and posting 30 min a day like you claim will be happening.

hawley

Warrior give up.

Accept this is over your head and go vacuum some floors pal.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

TTwarrior I hope you go to the bash

ttwarrior1

Yes shari, i agree. What part of me not supporting Sanusky to people not understand. I am not supporting sandusky. Im just saying i hope its not true is all. You want it to not be true also , correct?

All this started because i said i support joe paterno. I support paterno that did more than alot of people would have. I seriously doubt even 20 percent of sbr would of called the cops.

Shari lets say you marry jj gold. Someone knocks on your door and says they saw him having sex in a hot tub with a kid? Do you call the police first or do you confront JJ first and ask? What if he says no , the guy is lieing and nothing happened? Do you still call the police. You likely don't unless the accuser or the person knocking on your door demands to do something. The person knocking on your door shouldn't even be knocking on the door. They should of called the police or found out who the kid is, break it up or contact the owner of the spa or all of those.

12 Last