Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
didn't you read the report.???
Also opie, keep your mouth shut, your wrong. why are people on this forum prejudice against fat people or retarded people anyway? What if you had a kid and you found out he or she would be retarded? I already appoligized and explained that post . I do not support rape and yes i do believe that 12 or 14 year olds can be raped. So there we go. That issue is closed in my book.
I explained to mike and mike today on espn via twitter , facebook and email and they might use my example tomorrow on the show.

I said Mike, whichever, If one of your co workers came up to you and they told you they saw Mike having sex with a boy in the bathroom, how would you respond??? Both stunned were like, I know mike would never do that. Well don't you think Paterno thought the same thing??
Would you call the police on your co host? Would you call your boss and tell them what was told? Both still stunned was like, wow. I see your point.
How many people in college has seen date rape and never reported it. How many know someone that is drinking and driving and does nothing to stop a possible death. How many people have seen a guy beat on his wife and do nothing?? Thousands everyday.

Fact is most people wouldn't of done anything except ask Sandusky if he did anything and then maybe , but i doubt it go to the AD . . . If the assistant that saw this demanded that paterno do something and keep asking about it then yes,paterno should of done more,, but this never happened.

If you were a head coach of a high school and a player comes up to you and says he saw an assistant having sex with a boy in the shower. What would you do? You would probaly think the kid is lying especially if its a kid with an attitude or trouble maker. You would likely confront the assistant first and ask . Of course it would then be denied. Do you call the cops, or just tell the athletic director or both??? Id like to hear some responses.
I don't know exactly what I would do until it happened...but let me say this: You are absolutely, and sadly, correct in the fact that "most" people would turn the other cheek...it does happen every day...sad, but true.