ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

Why canuck? You won't be there. Id likely be the most popular person there. People will do no harm to me. If anyone does they would go to jail but not until after i beat them up first in self defense

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    shari, the report im reading is not saying what is being said in the usa today article. i am reading the actual report, not the usa today report.
    Kindred some of the reports said that is what. Come on dude, Me, nor I or paterno supports rape or any molester. Give me a ******* break. I work with kids everyday. I guess they need to be warned about me huh?

Plus how did he tell paterno? Did he say he saw something inappropriate or something else?
    It's on page 7 of the official Grand Jury report. "The grad assistant reported to Curley and Schultz that he witnessed what he believed to be Sandusky having anal sex with a boy in the Lasch Building showers"...

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Why canuck? You won't be there. Id likely be the most popular person there. People will do no harm to me. If anyone does they would go to jail but not until after i beat them up first in self defense
    Okay I'm conviced you're a ghost of someone.....you won't be there and you won't be popular there I GUARANTEE IT.

and if you show me a plane ticket going I'll go too.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Haha tt is a politician now. It's ok guys he "MIS-TYPED" a full sentence

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Yes shari, i agree. What part of me not supporting Sanusky to people not understand. I am not supporting sandusky. Im just saying i hope its not true is all. You want it to not be true also , correct?

All this started because i said i support joe paterno. I support paterno that did more than alot of people would have. I seriously doubt even 20 percent of sbr would of called the cops.

Shari lets say you marry jj gold. Someone knocks on your door and says they saw him having sex in a hot tub with a kid? Do you call the police first or do you confront JJ first and ask? What if he says no , the guy is lieing and nothing happened? Do you still call the police. You likely don't unless the accuser or the person knocking on your door demands to do something. The person knocking on your door shouldn't even be knocking on the door. They should of called the police or found out who the kid is, break it up or contact the owner of the spa or all of those.
    I would talk to JJ first. And because I know that I'd never be able to look at him the same way again until I found out for sure, I'd still call the police and ask them to quietly investigate to see if there was any truth to this. I have a young boy. This is my worst nightmare other than him dying. I would never be able to live with myself if I did nothing and it turned out to be true. If that meant I'd risk ruining my marriage, so be it. If it all turned out to be wrong, I'd hope whomever I was married to would understand that as a mother this is something I'd have to feel settled about or I wouldn't be a good parent let alone a good wife.

ttwarrior1

good post shari, i agree 100 percent.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

TT you're missing something. What you're saying makes sense, that they may not have turned Sandusky in because they believed him....but if that's the case, why would they keep Mcquery around?

Was sandusky just taking a quarterback/center exchange from the kid in the shower? They wouldn't take Sanduskys side AND promote Mcquery. Their covering up a rapists behaviors, and we all know it.

ttwarrior1

Just don't believe anyone was trying to cover up anything. Mcqueery should of done more. All those years mcqueery and sandusky had to run into eachother a few times?????????? Just don't see how this comes out now. I think paterno thought after telling the AD , that is was investigated and nothing came out from it and paterno thinks that mcqueery wasn't necessarily lieing but innacurate..

Did mcqueery tell paterno he was seeing the kid get ass raped??? Im sure if he knew it was that then paterno would of done more then just tell the AD.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

why is this more upsetting than when a female teacher rapes a 13 or 14 year old student?

this post is a sick as the poster that joke about that matter.

they should all be banned then.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I've said it a few times already, I think TTWarrior is a self loathing homosexual. He's posted a few different things that have set off the gay alarms. And not to sound too much like a jr. shrink, but I think his self loathing explains is morbid obesity.

After reading what he said about 12 yr old boys being old enough to know better, I'd love to punch him right in his fuking coksucker.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

He is a dumb prick, its really not worth me getting angry about it. I could get all technical and scientific and tell him the science behind why these children sometimes feel they 'like' it, but in reality the child predator is really just grooming them to fit their ****** up sexual deviance

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

ban TTWARRIOR
    HE IS A FUKING RETARD,PEDOPHILE

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

@ttwarrior: just stop commenting altogether on this subject. We all know your (misguided and ignorant) views, so just stop talking.

I don't think that ttwarrior really understood what he was saying. Not that he should be given a pass for his words, but let's try to keep that into perspective. I'm sure ttwarrior doesn't condone what was done by Sandusky, he is just saying that this country was founded on due process and it is unfair to hold JoePa's feet to the flames and say that he is guilty of anything without that due process. I personally think that JoePa should have done more than he did, and that he will be punished in the court of public opinion and with a forced recognition but, unless he is found as a complicit party in this matter, that should be the extent of his 'punishment.'

This is definitely one of those subjects where 99% of people are reviled and outraged beyond belief and the 1% who aren't act as though they are so they don't get lit up by the rest of the 99%.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

So basically TT said in the quote that it's OK for grown men to have sex with 12 year old boys. Got it.
    Last edited by Tree Rollins; 11-09-11 at 04:29 PM.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Yes shari, i agree. What part of me not supporting Sanusky to people not understand. I am not supporting sandusky. Im just saying i hope its not true is all. You want it to not be true also , correct? All this started because i said i support joe paterno. I support paterno that did more than alot of people would have. I seriously doubt even 20 percent of sbr would of called the cops. Shari lets say you marry jj gold. Someone knocks on your door and says they saw him having sex in a hot tub with a kid? Do you call the police first or do you confront JJ first and ask? What if he says no , the guy is lieing and nothing happened? Do you still call the police. You likely don't unless the accuser or the person knocking on your door demands to do something. The person knocking on your door shouldn't even be knocking on the door. They should of called the police or found out who the kid is, break it up or contact the owner of the spa or all of those.
    Here TT, this is copied and pasted word for word from the actual police report....

"On March 1, 2002, a Penn State graduate assistant ("graduate assistant") who was then 28
    years old, entered the locker room at the Lasch Football Building on the University Park Campus
    on a Friday night before the beginning of Spring Break. The graduate assistant, who was
    familiar with Sandusky, was going to put some newly purchased sneakers in his locker and get
    some recruiting tapes to watch. It was about 9:30 p.m. As the graduate assistant entered the
    locker room doors, he was surprised to find the lights and showers on. He then heard
    slapping sounds. He believed the sounds to be those of sexual activity. As the graduate assistant
    put the sneakers in his locker, he looked into the shower. He saw a naked boy, Victim 2, whose
    age he estimated to be ten years old, with his hands up against the wall, being subjected to anal
    intercourse by a naked Sandusky. The graduate assistant was shocked but noticed that both
    Victim 2 and Sandusky saw him. The graduate assistant left immediately, distraught.
    The graduate assistant went to his office and called his father, reporting to him what he
    had seen. His father told the graduate assistant to leave the building and come to his home. The
    graduate assistant and his father decided that the graduate assistant had to report what
    he had seen to Coach Joe Paterno ("Paterno"), head football coach of Pemi State. The next
    morning, a Saturday, the graduate assistant telephoned Paterno and went to Paterno's home,
    where he reported what he had seen."

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Isn't it rape by definition? Even if it wasn't forcibly, just the idea if a grown man abusing his authority is bad.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    So basically TT said in the quote that it's OK for grown men to have sex with 12 year old boys. Got it.
    EXACTLY. People are so blind to Paterno and Penn state they're silencing their conscience. Gross.

ttwarrior1

lmao i never said any such thing. You people are the sick ones and quoting the thread where i said no such thing as raping a 12 year old was taken out of context. I do not support raping

Do i need to kill someone and do cocaine to be forgiven??

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

this is the most attention ttwarrior has ever got in his life.

Sad he had to go to these extremes to get it.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

lmao i never said any such thing. You people are the sick ones and quoting the thread where i said no such thing as raping a 12 year old was taken out of context. I do not support raping

perhaps if that person was yourself

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

....just off yourself and we'll call it even.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

focus on gambling rooster suckers......

altho i do understand

most guys are losers in here

most frustrated

most living in parents basement

like i said focus on winning not who said what and why

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

I am the first guy to say let the facts come out and see what is true and isnt true and what is just media terrorism.

But in this situation the whole cover up and way everyone is handling it it pretty much says all that needs to be said.

Everyone is passing the buck. This guy who supposedly saw stuff go down doesnt do anything but call his dad, have a meeting and gets a job (assuredly for life if nothing comes to light). No wonder they couldnt get rid of Paterno he had the goods on these scum bags.

Paterno should have been fired long before 2002 when it all seems to have really started getting out of control. I am sure the guy is a life long offender, you dont suddenly start molesting kids for kicks. But I am sure everyone knows what was going on. What is most impressive (sic) is the fact that they were able to keep it covered up for so long and none of these blogger or stalkaratzzi type guys ever got wind of it or investigated it further. Especially when the heat was really on Paterno a few years ago when he couldnt win a game, and they were all trying to gt him fired.

Either way it was really comical that when they set bail for this scum at 100K, they said it was too much and he couldnt go to jail because it would be 'too dangerous' for someone like him accused of the stuff he has been accused of.

There's a place called PC (Protective Custody) for scum trash like him let him sit in there 25 hours a day while he thinks about what he did. To let the guy go and basically sit around in his mansion and live a 'normal' life is laughable. But most pedophiles get the same sort of treatment, especially the old ones that are always "a shock" to find it out about them.

Like I said as a former guy who ran afoul of the law I am always willing to side with the bad guy. But pedophiles are basically the only thing every human can agree on, be it a bad guy or a good guy, a rapist or a murder or an astronaut or a minister. The only people who like pedophiles are other pedophiles.

So this guy should be in jail right now without bail, with as much protection as the county can provide until he goes to trial. The more uncomfortable he feels the more quickly he owuld probably take a deal or sentence and get into a state run facility where the protection might be better, but in fact would probably be worse. But this is a common crime so I am sure a lot of state prisons have their own pedophile sections where these scumbags all get to stay together.

But the complete disconnect from reality from some of these people is beyond belief. Joe Pa is a senile 87 or whatever year old man out having a ******* pep rally on his lawn and the clowns at pedophile state university are there cheering him on. If I had any association with that school I would be suicidal right now. While college kids can be dumb this is something that is so cut and dry it is as clear as it gets, but you have a few hundred people out there in support and then after some lame comments about the 'victims' they basically start a pep rally. Are you kidding me?

But this shows why the country and the whole world is basically a lost cause. from the act itself, to the cover up to the reaction of people involved and still going forward. not a single dose of reality from any of them or an understanding of what the guy did.

Hell I wouldnt have been surprised to see some co ed get stripped down and gang raped on the Joe Pas lawn and have people cheer that. Completely clueless. And these kids are going to be our future. wow. But then again the generatin before them will more than likely destroy before these brain deads actually get a chance to.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Walker, u do realise that allowing tt to continue posting here that u r indirectly giving the appearance that u support what tt is saying. Walker, we need u to come out and state ur position in this matter

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Walker, u do realise that allowing tt to continue posting here that u r indirectly giving the appearance that u support what tt is saying. Walker, we need u to come out and state ur position in this matter
    Controversy creates traffic
    Traffic makes money

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Disgusting

First 12