paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Waiting for Paco to protect his muslim brother Mikail..
    I don't even know what this is about; but don't bring my name into it u fucken ghost. I'm from the D, and I guarantee no one will punk me in the D

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

I don't know I talked to the dude from 7-11 and he said he was off that day. Haha just bullshitting.

ROYAJA8

I don't know I talked to the dude from 7-11 and he said he was off that day. Haha just bullshitting.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I don't even know what this is about; but don't bring my name into it u fucken ghost. I'm from the D, and I guarantee no one will punk me in the D
    even paco knows mikail got punked. hahhaha

ROYAJA8

Alright here's the plan to make money instead of gambling on sports we gamble on sbr members fighting one another. We make a fight club everybody must fight to be a sbr pro. We need to arrange fights who should we set up first, I don't wanna see a weak fight like the shields VS Pierre Fight.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

ROYAJA8

Dam the word on the streets is that mikal is so pissed that he's been trying to find a hitman to take out king Mayan. The word is he's been in contact with 18 st, Mara salvatrucha, whitefence, and even the Mexican mafia. The word is he's willing to trade that nice BMW for this hit haha. Don't do it mikail.

ROYAJA8

Dam the word on the streets is that mikal is so pissed that he's been trying to find a hitman to take out king Mayan. The word is he's been in contact with 18 st, Mara salvatrucha, whitefence, and even the Mexican mafia. The word is he's willing to trade that nice BMW for this hit haha. Don't do it mikail.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    He was at the car wash. Got one look at mayan across the street at 7-11. Used that bmw to haul ass.
    i come to sbr for sports, but hilarious threads like this make my day...

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Aren't muslim retards tend to support each other no matter what

Your people even support the murderer Osama

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Quote Originally Posted by fury View Post
    Are you sure that wasn't Mikail working at 7-11?

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Maybe you guys should both take your cameras to 7-11 tomorrow, then if you see guy with a camera...

take a picture of him and proceed to kick his ass!!!

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Bitch! You don't know me so don't play like you do. I don't talk shit. You do. You called me out. I was there from before 4pm til almost 4:30pm Doesn't make a difference. I could do things that would change your whole life perception. Not just internet talk!

Mikfail

Al Masters

What the fuk you talking about? I didn't "run" anywhere. I am here. I was at Laurel canyon and Oxnard at 4pm Just cuz that fool posted a video doesn't mean jack shit! What did he do? Nothing!

Double Mikfail with mustard.

King Mayan must of slipped the clerk a 10 spot to make the clock look like 4pm...NOT.

Mikfaail has been under alot of stress since the untimely death of his leader,i say we all chip in and send him on a nice vacation to Cuba,i heard many of his kind go there.

It's an all inclusive,free food nice weather and old friends...Guantanamo Bay cuba sounds like the right type of place for you.
    Last edited by Al Masters; 05-03-11 at 09:05 AM.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got a good idea..Why dont you guys meet at 7/11,,shake hands,,smoke a j in the parking lot and move on with your lives..

fuk having a beer together thats better with a girl..you guys are homies..no reason to have a beef really

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I don't think that would have happened to paco in the D.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I don't think that would have happen to paco.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    Mikail buried
    Osama buried
    Towel heads buried

William Walters

Buried? I'm right here! I was there. He wasn't. I can make a vid just like that.
    King walked in to the 7-11 to verify the time (4PM) on video. Just admit that you are a snatch and it's all good.

William Walters

Bitch! You don't know me so don't play like you do. I don't talk shit. You do. You called me out. I was there from before 4pm til almost 4:30pm Doesn't make a difference. I could do things that would change your whole life perception. Not just internet talk!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1548

Mikburied! Fuk'in muslim *** swallower couldn't get his camel to the 7-11!Talks shit on here but can't back it up. Probably a little heartbroken over our Navy Seals splattering his daddy's brains all over his shitty little compound and then dump'in his body in the ocean for fish food! Fuk'in coward even used his wife as a shield! Bunch of fuk'in loser cowards suk'in allah's dick! So tell me Mikburied, if osama believed all this fuk'in muslim islam bullshit, why was he so fuk'in scared to die that he used a woman to try and shield his stink'in ass right before our brave Navy Seals blew his fuk'in skull to pieces?

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol mikail , wow what a pusssssssssssssssssssssssy

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Double Mikfail with mustard.

With extra sand in his vagina!

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Mikburied! Fuk'in muslim *** swallower couldn't get his camel to the 7-11!Talks shit on here but can't back it up. Probably a little heartbroken over our Navy Seals splattering his daddy's brains all over his shitty little compound and then dump'in his body in the ocean for fish food! Fuk'in coward even used his wife as a shield! Bunch of fuk'in loser cowards suk'in allah's dick! So tell me Mikburied, if osama believed all this fuk'in muslim islam bullshit, why was he so fuk'in scared to die that he used a woman to try and shield his stink'in ass right before our brave Navy Seals blew his fuk'in skull to pieces?
    Holy Crap!

mikejamm

He went to the car wash, because if he showed up at the 7-11 he'd have to work an extra shift!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12037

i have no clue how this started or came about (i'm assuming mikail made some inflammatory remark about the US, or some pro-bin Laden statement, as if he apt to do on many occasions), but this is an old school burial at its finest.

excellent work Mayan. sure the guy wouldn't mess with ya. I haven't seen a pic of you, but from your extensive knowledge on lifting I wouldn't wanna go toe-to-toe with a bodybuilder.

Al Masters

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    i have no clue how this started or came about (i'm assuming mikail made some inflammatory remark about the US, or some pro-bin Laden statement, as if he apt to do on many occasions), but this is an old school burial at its finest.

excellent work Mayan. sure the guy wouldn't mess with ya. I haven't seen a pic of you, but from your extensive knowledge on lifting I wouldn't wanna go toe-to-toe with a bodybuilder.

Probably started when mikfail was grade 7 or 8 one day after school some guy in a white cape and big hat came up to him and gave him a little brouchure that said JIHAD, since then he's been hooked.

Not-A-Kid
    Not-A-Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8134

It is unbelievable how bad Mikail got buried. I wouldnt have thought it was possible to get that buried if I hadnt seen it with my own eyes. Mayan FTW.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12037

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Probably started when mikfail was grade 7 or 8 one day after school some guy in a white cape and big hat came up to him and gave him a little brouchure that said JIHAD, since then he's been hooked.
    while i believe mikail is entitled to express his own opinions and viewpoints, he should probably be aware of a couple of things:

1. to the majority of the public his views are extremely fanatical, and are borderline fringe.
    2. if you make an "appointment" to meet another person like this to back up your words, don't ever miss it. clearly Mayan was not gaming around on this forum with no substance.

much respect to Mayan for not only showing up, but verifying it with a time stamp and showing off his location (which i'm sure cali posters can confirm its the address he says he is at)

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    I actully can do this without paying.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post

Thanks bud, I kinda feel stupid for doing this... But mikail got me pissed off, I've seen so much tragedy because of this Piece of shit, that sometimes I just my blood boils.

William Walters

KM.......what branch of the military were you in?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    KM.......what branch of the military were you in?
    Marines.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by samdapatriotsfan View Post
    Maybe you guys should both take your cameras to 7-11 tomorrow, then if you see guy with a camera...

take a picture of him and proceed to kick his ass!!!

I think this is the only rational next step at this point

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Still has the IED wires attached to him

First ... 23456 Last