Login Search

Mikail-King Mayan update needed

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
Bitch! You don't know me so don't play like you do. I don't talk shit. You do. You called me out. I was there from before 4pm til almost 4:30pm Doesn't make a difference. I could do things that would change your whole life perception. Not just internet talk!
mikail you want to bash america and start controversy on here but you are not prepared to throw huh ? pathetic dude. eveyone is tough over the internet.
Last edited by Wulfman14; 05-03-11 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
mikail you want to bash america and start controversy on here but you are not prepared to throw huh ? pathetic dude. eveyone is tough over the internet.
You obviously don't have your facts straight. I was where I said I was. Plain and simple. There was no fat redneck in a pickup nowhere near The meeting spot. I stand by any post I have ever made at SBR. I will continue to post however and whatever I please. Anyway why are you even addressing me? Do I know you? I don't think so. King Mayn is a phony!

Alright here's the plan to make money instead of gambling on sports we gamble on sbr members fighting one another. We make a fight club everybody must fight to be a sbr pro. We need to arrange fights who should we set up first, I don't wanna see a weak fight like the shields VS Pierre Fight.

Dam the word on the streets is that mikal is so pissed that he's been trying to find a hitman to take out king Mayan. The word is he's been in contact with 18 st, Mara salvatrucha, whitefence, and even the Mexican mafia. The word is he's willing to trade that nice BMW for this hit haha. Don't do it mikail.

Dam the word on the streets is that mikal is so pissed that he's been trying to find a hitman to take out king Mayan. The word is he's been in contact with 18 st, Mara salvatrucha, whitefence, and even the Mexican mafia. The word is he's willing to trade that nice BMW for this hit haha. Don't do it mikail.