Login Search

Mikail-King Mayan update needed

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
There was no fat hick at 7-11 in a ford pickup that's my word. I don't know when you made that vid but it wasn't at 4pm today!

you want us to believe your word over a video? and the video went inside 7-11 and had a still of a clock!

mayan just proved he has bigger balls than you do.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
You're in denial, bro... I have no problem with you, just stop bashing my great country by supporting those fukking cowards.
your a phony plain a simple. I don't even fukkin know you but if you think you got one on me then so be it. I was there just like I said I was. I don't give a fuk about you or how you feel about this country.

King Mayan is a fake. He posts a video and you think he was really there? It wasn't at 4pm I guarantee it. Whatever though. I have nothing to prove to a bunch of life losers who post here all day.
Guy said 4pm...just show up next time and make a vid.

King Mayan is a fake. He posts a video and you think he was really there? It wasn't at 4pm I guarantee it. Whatever though. I have nothing to prove to a bunch of life losers who post here all day.
looks like it was 4 pm to me.

i would have been skeptical without that shot, but the proof is there.

your a phony plain a simple. I don't even fukkin know you but if you think you got one on me then so be it. I was there just like I said I was. I don't give a fuk about you or how you feel about this country.
Well you talk a big game in the Internet, but are a bitch in real life.

I was at that 7-11 for 30 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
Well you talk a big game in the Internet, but are a bitch in real life.

I was at that 7-11 for 30 mins.
Bitch! You don't know me so don't play like you do. I don't talk shit. You do. You called me out. I was there from before 4pm til almost 4:30pm Doesn't make a difference. I could do things that would change your whole life perception. Not just internet talk!

Bitch! You don't know me so don't play like you do. I don't talk shit. You do. You called me out. I was there from before 4pm til almost 4:30pm Doesn't make a difference. I could do things that would change your whole life perception. Not just internet talk!
and how is that lil queer...

Good luck trying to sleep tonight pal. I know I wouldn't be able to.

Great video Mayan. I loved that part when you walked in, there is nothing like behind the counter at the 7-11 for encounters with people from foreign cultures. . You should have at least got the iced coffee or a slurpee for all your wasted time.

Please for the love of god stay away from the corn dog rollers or burrito rollers or taquitos at 7-11 though. Trust me on this. Lets see some more videos, I used to live in northern california, seems like such a different world from southern california.

Loved the street scenes, I think that lady was wondering if you were shooting her pictures. You should have told her your a filmmaker looking to scout a location and the 7-11 seems the ideal site. Lets see some more videos from SBR's new robert rodriguez/quentin tarantino young filmmaker on the rise

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
Great video Mayan. I loved that part when you walked in, there is nothing like behind the counter at the 7-11 for encounters with people from foreign cultures. . You should have at least got the iced coffee or a slurpee for all your wasted time.

Please for the love of god stay away from the corn dog rollers or burrito rollers or taquitos at 7-11 though. Trust me on this. Lets see some more videos, I used to live in northern california, seems like such a different world from southern california.

Loved the street scenes, I think that lady was wondering if you were shooting her pictures. You should have told her your a filmmaker looking to scout a location and the 7-11 seems the ideal site. Lets see some more videos from SBR's new robert rodriguez/quentin tarantino young filmmaker

cheers
Thanks pal...

And that broad was looking at me, like she wanted to fukk me.. If I wasn't filming, I would've got her number..