305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get some rest its probably all in ur head..since u went raw and feel filthy...but dude u gotta wrap it up...esp with chicks u just met...i know condoms suck ass but ur better off...sleep it off...

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

And I love how some of you guys talk badly about me going raw dog but I'm def jot the first or last. He'll some of you guys are probably married because you went raw dog.

And just so everyone know I joke around a lot so don't worry I'm not roofieing anyone. I do drunk with them ( that does make things easier sometimes ) but when they're falling over I'm not sitting there going o man let's see if shell fall over on my dick.

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Some need to learn to read a joke.
    That's what I'm saying. I mean this really happened but I did throw a bunch jokes to entertain myself and others

shaggy3000

Ok guys I'm feeling better now. Going to have to hit her up again. Now I guess I know I can go raw right? Well as long as she's on BIrth Control

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Maury called. The DNA results are in.

DustyDiamond
    DustyDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2541

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

you made it it in life

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy3000 View Post
    ok so ive never been tested for anything before. i would just feel too bad about myself for sleeping with a girl and knowingly not telling her. i mean i already feel bad enough that ive roofied them.

so i got this girl to hang out with me last night that i met in DUI class a week ago. also a side not she has a few tats including some lips tattooed on her ass. and well we went to dinner and had fun. ( meanly because i did all the talking like i normally do on dates ) and then came back to my place. hung out and watched a movie and had a couple drinks. ( nothing over the top for me ) but a stalled out on kissing her ( like i normally do. got to make them wait for anything ) well after a while we started making out and then she explained that she wasnt going to sleep with me that night ( always a good sign youre going to get laid ) because she wasnt going to do that drunk and on the first night hanging out. well she was wrong. after some more jokes and smooth game on my part things get heavy. ( ill keep it real tame so they dont move this to PZ ) well the first 2 times i didnt even get off. ( ill do that sometimes to get girls thinking they need to prove themselves in bed the next time it gets heavy. ) well we pass out for an hour then i wake up for work. i tell her we got to get moving so im not late ( just started a new job so i have to keep the good image that im not a boozing man whore for now ) well sure enough we knock out a little quickie and i drop her off at her place to head to work. all 3 times we got down i went raw ( not really into the whole condoms thing ) well i get to work and feel like im going to throw up all day. was tired too but figured thats from the lack of sleep. get home and its been the same thing. all night. cant eat anything without feeling like im going to throw up.

anyone know if its just from the booze and lack of sleep? or is this the beginning stages of something much worse?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Not a STD. Don't use condoms, they take away all the feeling. You should definitely blame it on her for being sick though, that will give a few days for her to think about it and for you to plug another chick.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy3000 View Post
    and wouldnt there have to be fluids exchanges by both parties? since i didnt bust a nut the first two times thats got to count for something right?
    STD edumacation is lost on some.

Eating Bookies
    Useful idiot
    Eating Bookies's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha @ DUI thing

shaggy3000

O shit I might get to see her after she gets off work tonight. O my god I'm so ******* stoked now!!!! Wish me luck guys

First 12