shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Serious STD Question!

ok so ive never been tested for anything before. i would just feel too bad about myself for sleeping with a girl and knowingly not telling her. i mean i already feel bad enough that ive roofied them.

so i got this girl to hang out with me last night that i met in DUI class a week ago. also a side not she has a few tats including some lips tattooed on her ass. and well we went to dinner and had fun. ( meanly because i did all the talking like i normally do on dates ) and then came back to my place. hung out and watched a movie and had a couple drinks. ( nothing over the top for me ) but a stalled out on kissing her ( like i normally do. got to make them wait for anything ) well after a while we started making out and then she explained that she wasnt going to sleep with me that night ( always a good sign youre going to get laid ) because she wasnt going to do that drunk and on the first night hanging out. well she was wrong. after some more jokes and smooth game on my part things get heavy. ( ill keep it real tame so they dont move this to PZ ) well the first 2 times i didnt even get off. ( ill do that sometimes to get girls thinking they need to prove themselves in bed the next time it gets heavy. ) well we pass out for an hour then i wake up for work. i tell her we got to get moving so im not late ( just started a new job so i have to keep the good image that im not a boozing man whore for now ) well sure enough we knock out a little quickie and i drop her off at her place to head to work. all 3 times we got down i went raw ( not really into the whole condoms thing ) well i get to work and feel like im going to throw up all day. was tired too but figured thats from the lack of sleep. get home and its been the same thing. all night. cant eat anything without feeling like im going to throw up.

anyone know if its just from the booze and lack of sleep? or is this the beginning stages of something much worse?

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

The symptoms you are describing have nothing to do with an std. The incubation period for any std is at least a few days. However, don't raw dog with random chicks. Take it from me, I've had the clap.

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

Sounds like you ate some bad pussy ...

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by Nats' Fan View Post
    The symptoms you are describing have nothing to do with an std. The incubation period for any std is at least a few days. However, don't raw dog with random chicks. Take it from me, I've had the clap.
    i hope youre right. probly just the lack of sleep the past week. but i know i normally try to wrap it up with girls that put out on the first night but sometimes it doesnt happen

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

It was just the alcohol/sex/no sleep combo. Nice place to pick up a chick at a DUI class.

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Sounds like you ate some bad pussy ...
    na man one lick and i was gone. it wasnt fully shaved so i went back up top in a hurry. and you never go down on a girl you just met. thats for like full on girlfriends to get that treatment

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy3000 View Post
    i hope youre right. probly just the lack of sleep the past week. but i know i normally try to wrap it up with girls that put out on the first night but sometimes it doesnt happen
    If you have the clap, your dick will start dripping in about 5-7 day. If you have herpes, you'll get blisters there within 7 day. Any of the serious stuff wouldn't show up for quite awhile. If you're really worried about it though, talk to the girl about her history. If you suspect she's lying, go get tested in about 2 weeks.

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    It was just the alcohol/sex/no sleep combo. Nice place to pick up a chick at a DUI class.
    man she is fine as hell. like 5' 4"ish 100 pounds. are epic. smaller but so nice. i posted a pick in my NCAA Thread

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

My guess is hangover/lack sleep/dehydration. But you really should look into that whole condom thing. Pregnancy is one thing(keep on hand supply of morning after pills) but some std's are easily transferable and do not go away easy. Especially banging tattooed chicks raw dog that you barely know(if she let's you, she let's other people and that's how herpes is spread)
    Points Awarded:

csm506 gave downsouth 23 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Stopped reading at "roofie".

Obvious troll is obvious.

shaggy3000

come on downsouth i know she sleeps with other guys but id like to think i have more game than most. ( at least in the closing column )

and wouldnt there have to be fluids exchanges by both parties? since i didnt bust a nut the first two times thats got to count for something right?

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by Squareguy View Post
    Stopped reading at "roofie".

Obvious troll is obvious.
    it was a joke buddy. some people use them in daily life. generally the ones with friends and girls around them...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

saw the pic of the broad in your ncaa thread.
    she is pretty smart looking. surprised to hear she has tats on her ass
    and slept with a guy she met in DUI class on the first "date".

either you have all the charm or she's just a pig

shaggy3000

trust me i was shock as hell too when i found out about the ass tat.

but yeah i do have plenty of charm snowball. ( if you can find out what gets them laughing and throw in a few complements and an insult theyre 80% naked by then. ) she parties a lot i think but also lives and stays at her parents house a lot so i dont know. doubt im the only guys she is currently sleeping with but im working on making it so she isnt the only girl im sleeping with. once i get off curfew ill post a bunch more pics. I HOPE!!!

TRE1968
    TRE1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    saw the pic of the broad in your ncaa thread.
    she is pretty smart looking. surprised to hear she has tats on her ass
    and slept with a guy she met in DUI class on the first "date".

either you have all the charm or she's just a pig

shaggy3000

damn i hope some of you guys are taking notes on all the tips ive put in this thread. ( especially you JJ ) you start using them and you guys can increase your closing % too!

TRE1968
    TRE1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

damn i hope some of you guys are taking notes on all the tips ive put in this thread. ( especially you JJ ) you start using them and you guys can increase your closing % too!

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Just go get tested, you'll be happy you got it out of the way when it's done no more stressing over the skanky hoe

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

I wouldn't worry about anything shaggy, something tells me you're not long for this world.

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    I wouldn't worry about anything shaggy, something tells me you're not long for this world.
    what does that mean? im going to die young?

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

she looks good have fun with it

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok so ive never been tested for anything before. i would just feel too bad about myself for sleeping with a girl and knowingly not telling her. i mean i already feel bad enough that ive roofied them.

so i got this girl to hang out with me last night that i met in DUI class a week ago. also a side not she has a few tats including some lips tattooed on her ass. and well we went to dinner and had fun. ( meanly because i did all the talking like i normally do on dates ) and then came back to my place. hung out and watched a movie and had a couple drinks. ( nothing over the top for me ) but a stalled out on kissing her ( like i normally do. got to make them wait for anything ) well after a while we started making out and then she explained that she wasnt going to sleep with me that night ( always a good sign youre going to get laid ) because she wasnt going to do that drunk and on the first night hanging out. well she was wrong. after some more jokes and smooth game on my part things get heavy. ( ill keep it real tame so they dont move this to PZ ) well the first 2 times i didnt even get off. ( ill do that sometimes to get girls thinking they need to prove themselves in bed the next time it gets heavy. ) well we pass out for an hour then i wake up for work. i tell her we got to get moving so im not late ( just started a new job so i have to keep the good image that im not a boozing man whore for now ) well sure enough we knock out a little quickie and i drop her off at her place to head to work. all 3 times we got down i went raw ( not really into the whole condoms thing ) well i get to work and feel like im going to throw up all day. was tired too but figured thats from the lack of sleep. get home and its been the same thing. all night. cant eat anything without feeling like im going to throw up.

anyone know if its just from the booze and lack of sleep? or is this the beginning stages of something much worse?
    if this is true then i hope you got the AIDS.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

whats the worry? surely this is not the first woman you fuckked bareback? if something shows its catchy, did you get a good look 6 inches deep? if your dick starts to look like a pickle go to the doctor. if not continue on in the irresponsible manner you are used to, both are playing russian roulette, pull that trigger!
    IF she's that easy I'd have tried for the BJ and then get to know her if you don't feel any teeth.

sparkyasu
    sparkyasu's Avatar Become A Pro!

those are the symptons of being HIV positive, you need to get tested ASAP so you can get treatment to prevent AIDS

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

man she is fine as hell. like 5' 4"ish 100 pounds. are epic. smaller but so nice. i posted a pick in my NCAA Thread
    put link to that page

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

LOL "we met in DUI class"

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    Just go get tested, you'll be happy you got it out of the way when it's done no more stressing over the skanky hoe
    Not when he tests positive for something!

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7536

sounds like the start of a bad case of soredickyitis

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

doesnt' sign like any std symptoms, I think you're ok for now lol

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyasu View Post
    those are the symptons of being HIV positive, you need to get tested ASAP so you can get treatment to prevent AIDS
    Damn it that's what I was afraid of. I just thought that was a gays and blacks problem only

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Good, nice pull. I just thought it was a funny place to meet someone.

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by clynnm17 View Post

put link to that page
    On my iPod so I can't. Just quit being lazy. It's 3 clicks away

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post

Good, nice pull. I just thought it was a funny place to meet someone.
    No it's def a funny thing to say but when you're o curfew you have to get creative. He'll I probably got lucky I met her there. We all talked about drinking stories and all had law troubles so it was easier to explain the curfew and moms basement stuff.

dlweaver
    one day at a time....
    dlweaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

got to be the booze and sleep and nothing else

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Some need to learn to read a joke.

12 Last