Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Why don't mods hold people accountable for creating threads like this? Mods should be asking OP for evidence to substantiate their claim, instead of me having to ask for the evidence. If OP can provide evidence against me, then I should be banned.

But when OP can't provide evidence to back their lying allegation, why are they never held accountable by mods? It's absolutely pathetic to say the least.
    bob has a great point here. he doesnt make many but he hit the nail on the head here

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    No one gives a flying fukk whose side you're on. The only issue with you is that you're a moron always trying to call people idiots. Leave your cardboard box and go play on a freeway. No one will notice that you're gone. On the bright side, the vultures will be happy when they're picking out your eyes.

LOL I could say no one gives a flying fuk what you post.

But then I would be speaking for others like you are idiotically doing. And I'm not that dumb.

STOP fixating on every post I make! Stop being infatuated with me!

This is a stupid forum for stupid posts, and every post is dumber than the last.

Stop giving a damn what I (or anyone else) posts on this goof-ball forum!

None of this dumb shit can possibly mean anything to you personally? Can it? PLEASE say no!

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    Why did No1Here put his entire stack in the middle with only Ace high and no straight or flush draws?
    Probably because he called my all in but 1 cent bet preflop with A,J. There's obviously no draws preflop.

Get your facts str8 chump, you'll come off less ignorant that way.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    bob has a great point here. he doesnt make many but he hit the nail on the head here
    Oh C'mon.

Donk posted that Playersonly said something.

Playersonly backed him up. So Donk seems in the clear.

Bobby says Playersonly is lying, but Playersonly didn't start a thread about it. So a bit tough to penalize him eh?

Not to mention that all three are forumville famous for rubberizing the truth/facts.

But you think SBR should launch an investigation into this like Bobby says?!

Do you really want mods spending time to sort out these sorts of arguments between gooses acting like this? I know SBR does not want to pay us to do it. And can you imagine the butt hurt poster's calls for adjudication of every little thing?

You could pop over to TheRx if you want mods to be your school teacher and keep the other boys in line though of course.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Oh C'mon.

Bobby says Playersonly is lying, but Playersonly didn't start a thread about it. So a bit tough to penalize him eh?

Not to mention that all three are forumville famous for rubberizing the truth/facts.

Do you really want mods spending time to sort out these sorts of arguments between gooses acting like this? I know SBR does not want to pay us to do it. And can you imagine the butt hurt poster's calls for adjudication of every little thing?

You could pop over to TheRx if you want mods to be your school teacher and keep the other boys in line though of course.

LOL

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Can we get blowjoe's thoughts on this thread?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Oh C'mon.

So if POS backed Donkey up on his statement, it seems the logical step would be to investigate allegation by asking POS for proof. If proof is provided, then a Waves ban may be in order.

Since no mods asked POS for proof, I had to ask him. Since POS doesn't have proof, he couldn't post any.

POS stated he had a PM from me asking him to collude, when I never PM'd the guy. It should be easy enough for SBR to verify if I ever PM'd POS.

In defense of POS, I can see how it's difficult for him to post a PM from me that doesn't exist.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

Oh C'mon.

lol clueless post opti...
    last time waves was accused of colluding, it got investigated and he got punished

donk now accuses waves of colluding again. why is this time different, why is it not worth investigating this time? dont want mods wasting their time with this? seems they have before....

swing and a miss
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Chico could back door into the top 20 with a Waves ban, interesting.

I live in the best state, with legalized online gambling.
    Nj/pa is easy ***

First 123