JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Are you a bit autistic bobby??

Of course it matters how much you bet. That is how you got banned the first time. (But maybe you didnt know since you offered to it again)

You claim that it doesnt matter if you bet everything but .01! Of course it matters. It gets you a FULL DOUBLE up except for that meaningless penny.

Here is how you did it in the past:
    1. You bet all taht you have except for that .01 flop or preflop for instance.
    2. The other guy calls. You take all of the time on EACH and every street left.
    3. Then you bet the last penny and the other guy folds.
    4. Of course that is collusion.

Even if it wasnt collusion (which you offered other people), it is the worst angle shoot in history. You are somehow hoping the the other player either disconnects and accidentally clicks fold

Need I say more OPT? I thought not.

The dude is absolutely infatuated with the amounts that Waves chooses to bet!

Why don't you lay off your fixation on ME and be a good MOD and tell this goof-ball that we can ALL bet in whatever increments we feel like!

And it is none of his freakin business how much of someone's OWN stack that they choose to bet!!

Can you do that or not?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-07-18 at 04:12 PM.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Then some of them have accused me of "taking up" for you! LOL I don't give a damn about ANY of it.

And I sure as hell don't give a damn about how many of your own chips that you bet!
    You’ve sure posted many, many times in this thread. Yet you don’t give a damn. Right.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Need I say more OPT? I thought not.

The dude is absolutely infatuated with the amounts that Waves chooses to bet!

Why don't you lay off your fixation on ME and be a good MOD and tell this goof-ball that we can ALL bet in whatever increments we feel like!

And it is none of his freakin business how much of someone's OWN stack that they choose to bet!!

Can you do that or not?
    It's probably you not knowing the history is why you don't understand.

Bobby thrives on the negative attention, don't worry about it.

And yeah, Bobby can bet in whatever increments he wants. Hope it doesn't catch him out again eh ;-)

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It's probably you not knowing the history is why you don't understand.

Bobby thrives on the negative attention, don't worry about it.

And yeah, Bobby can bet in whatever increments he wants. Hope it doesn't catch him out again eh ;-)

No I do not know the "rest" or "history" of why he is so badly hated. Something about spilled milk. LOL

I'd love to know the rest. But I sure as hell ain't "on his side."

But all most people (not you) talk about is how he "bets everything but 1c" Like they don't know the rules or something!

JoeCool20

If he thrives on the sheit, then why would people keep telling him how bad they hate it?

That will only fuel the goof-ball into doing it more.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    You’ve sure posted many, many times in this thread. Yet you don’t give a damn. Right.

LOL Yes. Go look at one of my other posts! I totally admit I have waaay too much time on my hands!

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

LOL Yes. Go look at one of my other posts! I totally admit I have waaay too much time on my hands!
    Go for a walk Joe. Get some fresh air. It’ll do you good.

Optional

No I do not know the "rest" or "history" of why he is so badly hated. Something about spilled milk. LOL

I'd love to know the rest. But I sure as hell ain't "on his side."

But all most people (not you) talk about is how he "bets everything but 1c" Like they don't know the rules or something!
    He likes to annoy people. And people keep telling him that betting his stack -1 cent and then letting the timer run down each street is annoying to them. So he keeps doing it.

Playersonly is suggesting that Bobby sees a 0.0001% potential advantage in doing it that way. Could be the case. Bobby isn't dumb and takes any angle to the extreme.

Personally, I just don't let it bother me. But still hope to see Bobby trip himself up again for the schadenfreude value
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Optional, isnt sort of weird how this new poster seems to know so much about you? For instance, knowing that you live in Australia.

Notice how bobby shut up and let his other user id do the talking

JoeCool20

Optional, isnt sort of weird how this new poster seems to know so much about you? For instance, knowing that you live in Australia.

LOL On this site full of useless bull-sheit posts, I like that one better than you whining about the

amounts/increments that someone bets!

While this one is still dumber than hell, the other ones where you bitch about the amounts that someone bets

out of their OWN stack, make you look like you are an imbecile who doesn't know the rules of poker!

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

As if you haven't demonstrated your ignorance enough in this thread, you now add to it by insinuating JoeCool is my ghost. Care to wager your measly 1,146 pts against my 13,789 on it? Should be easy enough for SBR to figure out if we're the same person/IP.

But since you couldn't post proof of your ignorant accusations in a wager for all my pts, you won't accept this ghost wager either pu$$y.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16957

There's a rumor that joefool is no1here. Had to make a new account after the banning. Don't blame the messenger.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    There's a rumor that joefool is no1here. Had to make a new account after the banning. Don't blame the messenger.
    False rumor, No1here posted just yesterday & logs in every day:

in ?

His ban lasted only 1 month, so there's no need for No1Here to make a new account.

bobbywaves

Bobby thrives on the negative attention

And yeah, Bobby can bet in whatever increments he wants.
    Damn right I can, apparently POS didn't get your memo.

bobbywaves

If you want to be hated and eventually shafted by Bobbywaves like he did to his last ignorant defender, keep going joe.
    What are you referring to here, who was this last ignorant defender of mine & how exactly did I shaft him?

How can JoeCool be shafted by me? Especially when according to POS, we're the same person. Why would I shaft myself? Sounds counter productive.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i think pos is trying to use bobbo to get on other posters good side. Not a fan of bobbo nor a detractor. I guess people don't remember pos talking about when his animals died. I have no use for the dude. I'm sure he doesn't give a rats ass of my opinion but as cool says "i don't give a damn."

chico2663

bobbo i don't want to move up by this shiiiiiit happeming again.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    bobbo i don't want to move up by this shiiiiiit happeming again.
    Why not? It may give you a top 20 guaranteed seat to finals.

Since POS & Donkey couldn’t post proof of their ignorant allegations, it would be an unwarranted ban. But then again, I was banned unfairly last time. So fairness doesn’t play a part here.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I was banned unfairly last time. So fairness doesn’t play a part here.

Saying it was unfair is not going to make that true.

You roped poor no1here into your game.

Used him to taunt other people by openly cheating in the table chat, telling him to check it down.

Which he stupidly did, and then compounded it by folding against your 1 cent stack.

He's the only one that ever was, and probably still is, upset about what happened. You made it clear you don't give a rats ass or feel at all responsible for his pain.

And you want to cry about anyone else being fair to you?!

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Game, Set, Match!

chico2663

Bobbo because i m baby boomer. Never was given anything i didn t earn. My integrity means more than any thing i could get by cheating or wishing ill will on anyone.I m old school.Why i belong to the greatest generation.

bobbywaves

Saying it was unfair is not going to make that true.
    Sure it is. Unlike you, I only speak the truth.

You roped poor no1here into your game.
    How so? No1Here even stated numerous times I had no knowledge. I was willing to post the hand history to verify I had the winning hand. But don't let these facts get in the way of the Waves witch hunt. Why was "poor" No1Here banned then?

Used him to taunt other people by openly cheating in the table chat, telling him to check it down.
    Apparently you don't realize all my chips but 1 cent, were already in the pot. Whether he checks it down or not, it would not change the outcome of the hand. My better hand would still win. Only intelligent folks were able to comprehend the check it down joke, which is about 4.4% of the poker population. No1Here taunted nobody. Donkey was taunting in chat, triggering No1Here's unfortunate time out/fold. Yet Donkey wasn't banned, instead 2 players were banned for 1 players innocent mistake.

Which he stupidly did, and then compounded it by folding against your 1 cent stack.
    You can't have it both ways. You say No1Here checked it down, which he clearly didn't. If he did check it down, then my winning hand would have won & none of this would have happened. He accidentally timed out/folded due to Donkey's taunting rail bird chat, causing No1Here to spill milk on his brand new carpet which needed clean up attention right away.

He's the only one that ever was, and probably still is, upset about what happened. You made it clear you don't give a rats ass or feel at all responsible for his pain.
    Again, no clue what you're talking about. No1Here is rightfully upset about his innocent mistake caused by Donkey that got himself & another innocent poster (Waves) banned for no reason. I do feel bad for No1Here ruining his brand new carpet over Donkey's taunts, but why would I feel responsible when I'm not Donkey & No1Here clearly stated I had nothing to do with it? I didn't ask No1Here to fold. What motive would I have to collude with No1Here, when I already had a world cup seat locked up & didn't want to be on Donkey's USA team with high cashes?

And you want to cry about anyone else being fair to you?!
    If you weren't a mod & you were unfairly banned like I was, having your store purchase cancelled for no reason, with a 61% markup to rebuy the cancelled item, then you would obviously feel slighted too. So please stop kidding yourself mate.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 11-08-18 at 02:26 PM.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

bobbywaves

Game, Set, Match!
    Correct...two players with you & Donkey, losing to Waves in str8 sets: 6-0, 6-0, 6-0....Embarrassing.

Still waiting for either of you chumps to post proof of your ignorant allegations.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post

You mean "Don't blame the idiot."

LOL Now you have lowered down to imbecilic "ID guessing?"

No matter how stupid you really are, I will NEVER believe you are that stupid man!

JoeCool20

While several idiots continue to wrongly and stupidly state that I am somehow "on Waves side" I will post again what I have already posted 10 times:

"If it is in fact against the rules to post "check it down" on the live chat, and Waves DID post that, then he has ZERO basis for whining about the Ban."

And the irony of "spilled milk" being involved in it, is absolutely priceless!

bobbywaves

"If it is in fact against the rules to post "check it down" on the live chat, and Waves DID post that, then he has ZERO basis for whining about the Ban."
    All my chips but 1 cent were already in the pot, before saying check it down. Since I wasn't protecting a stack of chips behind me, saying "check it down" was an obvious joke that only intellectuals were able to comprehend this punch line.

Even if he did check it down, which he didn't, then my better hand would have still won.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

All my chips but 1 cent were already in the pot, before saying check it down. Since I wasn't protecting a stack of chips behind me, saying "check it down" was an obvious joke that only intellectuals were able to comprehend this punch line.

Even if he did check it down, which he didn't, then my better hand would have still won.
    what were the hands was no1 here ahead or have outs on the river before he folded , maybe he folded to help u out because he felt sorry for u

JoeCool20

But you just ignored what I posted!

I will try again! If it is in fact against the rules to post "check it down" in live chat, then you lose! Hands down!

So stop freakin whining!

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16957

While several idiots continue to wrongly and stupidly state that I am somehow "on Waves side" I will post again what I have already posted 10 times:

And the irony of "spilled milk" being involved in it, is absolutely priceless!
    No one gives a flying fukk whose side you're on. The only issue with you is that you're a moron always trying to call people idiots. Leave your cardboard box and go play on a freeway. No one will notice that you're gone. On the bright side, the vultures will be happy when they're picking out your eyes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chipup

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    what were the hands was no1 here ahead or have outs on the river before he folded , maybe he folded to help u out because he felt sorry for u
    No1Here stated he had Ace high after the flop with his A,J. I had K,9 with 2 pair after the turn. Don't think there were any str8 or flush river outs, that would have helped his A,J.

No reason for him to feel sorry for me, when I had a World Cup seat already locked up. No1Here already explained what happened.

bobbywaves

But you just ignored what I posted!

I will try again! If it is in fact against the rules to post "check it down" in live chat, then you lose! Hands down!

So stop freakin whining!
    I addressed what you posted & clearly explained to you why it's irrelevant.

I will try again, all my chips were already in dipshit.

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

Why did No1Here put his entire stack in the middle with only Ace high and no straight or flush draws? Obviously, so he could gift his chips to Waves. He folded for 1 cent so as to conceal his weak hand and his collusion with Waves.
    Last edited by snapperman2; 11-08-18 at 11:07 PM.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    No1Here was afraid that Waves was bluffing so he folded to make sure that Waves would win.
    The problem with that theory is:

If Waves is in a hand, Waves has the goods.

bobbywaves

Why don't mods hold people accountable for creating threads like this? Mods should be asking OP for evidence to substantiate their claim, instead of me having to ask for the evidence. If OP can provide evidence against me, then I should be banned.

But when OP can't provide evidence to back their lying allegation, why are they never held accountable by mods? It's absolutely pathetic to say the least.

First 123 Last