Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

waves apparently at it again; reportedly asked po69 to help him collude.... ban him

ban him permanently....

po69, post the offending p.m. the cheater waves sent you, so drew can permaban this cheating fukstick waves once and for all........

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26259

What happened?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

say it ain't so bob o

Auto Donk

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    say it ain't so bob o
    Fake news....Never pm'd POS in the 10+ years I've been here, never liked the guy.

I'm even willing to wager my 13.7k pts against Donkey's measly 1.2k pts on it. Unfortunately, Donkey is too much of a pu$$y to accept my wager.

We don't need to wait for POS to post a PM that doesn't exist, we can simply ask a mod if I ever pm'd POS. When I'm proven innocent, both Donkey & POS should be perma banned for slander.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Fake news....Never pm'd POS in the 10+ years I've been here, never liked the guy.

I'm even willing to wager my 13.7k pts against Donkey's measly 1.2k pts on it. Unfortunately, Donkey is too much of a pu$$y to accept my wager.

We don't need to wait for POS to post a PM that doesn't exist, we can simply ask a mod if I ever pm'd POS. When I'm proven innocent, both Donkey & POS should be perma banned for slander.

bobbywaves

That's all you got jackass?

Post your evidence scumbag.

Auto Donk

bobbywaves

Donkey has earned a new badge:

Apparently Donkey's still butthurt that I'm kicking his ass on poker leaderboard, despite missing 2 months:

11/022018 Standings SBR Poker Main Event
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 11-06-18 at 01:17 AM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

donk not cool if he didn't do it . But since i'm at number 21 wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll. Leave bobbo alone. He doesn't live in the greatest state on the earth. Give the guy a break.

bobbywaves

Chico could back door into the top 20 with a Waves ban, interesting.

I live in the best state, with legalized online gambling.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

If he made that up about you, I wonder if they will do anything to him for lying?

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Bobby by the picture posted of you it looks like you tried doing a cycle but really ****** up. You need to take something when you come off so you dont grow you dumbass

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Or maybe you are just transitioning..it that case good luck picking out your wig

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Bobby you asked me at a live table one day. You said something like call a big "strange" bet ending in a cents and then fold the next bet.

You actually told me to get disconnected. That way I would fold and you would win. Since i would get disconnected it wouldnt be collusion so you said

playersonly69

By the way, your angle shoot by betting everything but .01 is pretty smart. You are banking on someone getting disconnected. Hell you wont even bet that penny on the next bet.You will use all of your time in hopes that the other guy gets disconnected

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Bobby you asked me at a live table one day. You said something like call a big "strange" bet ending in a cents and then fold the next bet.

You actually told me to get disconnected. That way I would fold and you would win. Since i would get disconnected it wouldnt be collusion so you said
    If you can post proof of this conversation that never happened, I'll give you all my pts & demand to be banned.

When you can't post proof, you ship me your measly pts & demand to be banned.

bobbywaves

By the way, betting everything but .01 is pretty smart.

By the way, you really suck at poker. I missed 2 months & still kicking your ass by 1,200 pts:

11/022018 Standings SBR Poker Main Event

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Oh no, not again Bobby

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    donk not cool if he didn't do it . But since i'm at number 21 wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll. Leave bobbo alone. He doesn't live in the greatest state on the earth. Give the guy a break.
    i just reported what was posted in in-game chat.... haven't heard anything more on the issue

Auto Donk

knowing waves, and his b.s. and angleshooting, I figured he was guilty as usual.....

bobbywaves

First POS claimed he had a collusion PM from me. But since I never PM'd him, he can't post proof. So now he changes his story, claiming I colluded in chat at a live table. I only play Omaha H/L. Since I don't play heads up with POS or anyone else, why didn't other players see & report the alleged collusion chat? Why didn't POS take a screen shot of alleged collusion chat?

Because it never happened, I'm still waiting for evidence to the contrary.

playersonly69

It OK Booby, you wont be suspended this time. I didnt follow through with your offer. So dont worry about anything.

But just be careful, EVERYONE knows now how you collude. You bet everything but a few pennies then hope your opponent folds. It will happen again in the future and we will be watching

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

it's just a matter of time for bob o this is what will happen, bob o will go all in except .01 somebody will call then they will check it down and maybe somebody accidentally gets kicked off or misclicks fold , then people will call attention to drew who will investigate and since bob o is a repeat offender the hammer will be dropped , sadly bob o does it for his own entertainment so nobody will feel sorry for him when he gets banned again for playing like a clown

JoeCool20

It OK Booby, EVERYONE knows now how you collude. You bet everything but a few pennies then hope your opponent folds.

Why in the fuk do so many of you people say that the AMOUNT he bets has ANYTHING to do with "collusion?"

What if he bet everything but $5? Or everything but $10? Then he ISN'T trying to "collude?" LOL

JoeCool20

First POS claimed he had a collusion PM from me. But since I never PM'd him, he can't post proof. So now he changes his story, claiming I colluded in chat at a live table. I only play Omaha H/L. Since I don't play heads up with POS or anyone else, why didn't other players see & report the alleged collusion chat? Why didn't POS take a screen shot of alleged collusion chat?

Because it never happened, I'm still waiting for evidence to the contrary.

LOL First he says it was a PM, then he "changes" it to live chat and then NONE of it is substantiated!

Man I swear these people are INFATUATED with you betting all ins minus 1c! What the hell difference does it make?

Do they not know that you can bet ANY amount of your chips that you want?

JoeCool20

Then some of them have accused me of "taking up" for you! LOL I don't give a damn about ANY of it.

And I sure as hell don't give a damn about how many of your own chips that you bet!

bobbywaves

I didnt follow through with your offer.
    It was impossible for you to follow through on an offer that never existed dumb ass.

So dont worry about anything.
    Waves never worries about anything, as the truth always sets me free.

I encouraged you to post evidence, but you couldn't since it never happened. I even offered you my 14k pts & a perma Waves ban if you could post evidence, but you failed miserably.

You should try speaking the truth sometime.

But just be careful, EVERYONE knows now how you collude. You bet everything but a few pennies then hope your opponent folds. It will happen again in the future and we will be watching
    I don't care if my opponent folds or not. What does my wager size have to do with colluding? If someone folds to my penny bet, how is that me colluding? That would just be my opponent being a dumbass, has nothing to do with me.

My poker skills have me 13th on leaderboard while missing 2 months, which is absolutely incredible. So what motive do I have to collude, with my advanced poker skills? When I already had a World Cup spot locked up & now have a top 20 spot locked up.

Since you & Donkey can't post proof of your allegations, mods should ban you both for slander.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 11-07-18 at 03:48 AM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Then some of them have accused me of "taking up" for you! LOL I don't give a damn about ANY of it.

And I sure as hell don't give a damn about how many of your own chips that you bet!
    If you want to be hated and eventually shafted by Bobbywaves like he did to his last ignorant defender, keep going joe.

And if you don't understand why people are saying what they say, maybe you should try asking them, before coming out and telling them they are wrong.

I guess you wont listen though and will be sucked in by the toxic trap that is Bobbywaves.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16957

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you want to be hated and eventually shafted by Bobbywaves like he did to his last ignorant defender, keep going joe.

And if you don't understand why people are saying what they say, maybe you should try asking them, before coming out and telling them they are wrong.

I guess you wont listen though and will be sucked in by the toxic trap that is Bobbywaves.
    Someone needs to find out who Joe was in his last life and take care of it once and for all. I'm sure other players will agree.

playersonly69

Are you a bit autistic bobby??

Of course it matters how much you bet. That is how you got banned the first time. (But maybe you didnt know since you offered to it again)

You claim that it doesnt matter if you bet everything but .01! Of course it matters. It gets you a FULL DOUBLE up except for that meaningless penny.

Here is how you did it in the past:
    1. You bet all taht you have except for that .01 flop or preflop for instance.
    2. The other guy calls. You take all of the time on EACH and every street left.
    3. Then you bet the last penny and the other guy folds.
    4. Of course that is collusion.

Even if it wasnt collusion (which you offered other people), it is the worst angle shoot in history. You are somehow hoping the the other player either disconnects and accidentally clicks fold

Optional

Since you & Donkey can't post proof of your allegations, mods should ban you both for slander.
    If mods can be bothered going to the effort of pulling chat logs over this, should there be bans based on that as well Bobby?

Not sure why you of all people are always calling for bans.

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Waves one of the worlds top players. If Autodonks assertions are true, would be very disappointing. No need for any type of angle shooting or even the appearance of it.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

LOL I have no idea how anyone could be "sucked into" any trap with the dude! I already said I don't give a damn!

How the hell could you even say something that ridiculous when YOU quoted my post in your ridiculous reply!!!

"LOL I don't give a damn about ANY of it."

Do you not know what "I don't give a damn" means?

Does it mean something different in Australia? LOL

And it is very easy to "understand why people are saying what they say" as I PLAINLY put it in my post that I will repeat here:

"Man I swear these people are INFATUATED with you betting all ins minus 1c! What the hell difference does it make?

Do they not know that you can bet ANY amount of your chips that you want?"

Almost every other post is somebody talking about how he "Bets it all but 1c" LIKE there is something wrong with that!

If you don't know that you can bet chips in ANY increment you like, then be a fool, but don't hate a guy because you are a fool.

LOL That's............. Foolish!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Someone needs to find out who Joe was in his last life and take care of it once and for all. I'm sure other players will agree.

LOL In my last life, I was a guy who told people they were idiots if they believed that people had more than one life.

So guess what that makes you?......... Idiot.

We are here to make posts on a forum, and give our opinion.

And none of this dumb shiet is good for anything other than for farcical purposes.

This place is a total freakin joke with moronic post after moronic post!

So why don't You 2 goof-ballls try to talk about the waves issue instead of being infatuated with what I post. Thanks

123 Last