mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    8.5? what? on a scale of 1-15 maybe.... she looks like a koutney kardashi-ho reject..... then again, probably looks hot to those in the Midwest/east coast outside of nyc -- and to the balding middle-aged no-getting laid or married soft-ons that haunt this site and perv on younger woman..... but for those of us in Texas, Fla, and SoCal, she wouldn't turn our heads unless it was midnight at da club and we were wearing beer goggles! Well, penetrate, since she's running the damn contest, I'm sure I'll get dealt even more f'n bad beats than Ive already taken in the first week and a half.....
    Lol! How would you know what a scale is donkey shit? You fuk'in hang out in sausage factory gay clubs and pick up your meat there!You're so full of shit, the only time you'd be found "midnight at da club", is the the fat fuk'in all night donut shop your loser ass is a regular at.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 01-21-14 at 07:43 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Actual footage of BiteMe.

lol.... damn, u rounded up those young boys very nicely! let me guess, white ford van, no windows, with "candy" spraypainted on the side? very nice! you've lost a lotta hair, tho!

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    haha... now that was funny! Having had to sit and watch damn near every poker player u've ever seen on tv gawk at my wife a few years back at the wsop (phil ivey was still playing it then, and he tried to give my beauty the "hard stare" til he caught her attention, which we still laugh about today), I can easily say my wife is the one I'd choose, and it wouldn't be a tough choice at all. That was the worst part about running deep each night during the weekends when she'd fly into Vegas, having to put up with non-stop egomaniacs throwing their best "game" and wealth at her, and her complaining to me later about this dumbass or that one. I can't remember his name, but some wpt champion had to be removed from the Rio after non-stop harassing her despite her telling him she didn't care how much he was prepared to buy her, travel with her, etc..... Jayde Nicole was there at the time, and a few guys at my table, seeing my wife off on the rail (and before knowing she was my wife), commented that she resembled jayde, only hotter.... and with natural's d's instead of implants..... and she covers all the attributes mpascal astutely mentioned above..... and he's right.... having those covered is what makes her really bad ass!
    Yeah, give us a fuk'in break you lying sack of shit! So you paid a couple of whores to sit on your leg, wow, you're big time! You have to actually leave the house asshole to get a piece of pussy! Like Phil Ivey is gonna stare down your low priced slut whore! You are about the dumbest fuk to ever post here, awe poor donkey shit, his she male is gett'in harassed at "da club" and he's running deep at the tables and she's all alone with no donkey shit to save her! So your transvestite flys into Vegas and gets harassed by some wpt pro, you can't remember his name and your booty boy has him removed huh? Are we getting the whole story here dip shit? You fuk'in fantasy lying assholes are all the same, get on a degenerate gambler poker site and act you've got a fukin life. Whoa we're all so impressed, tell us more donkey fudge lover.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 01-22-14 at 12:17 AM.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

creeping into the top 10 in hoops - Stuler picked like 75 games in 2 days hahah and hit the bingo (hopefully you bet all those lol)

stuler
    stuler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Blue View Post
    I'm sorry about that, I'll make sure to get it down pat next time

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I have no chance at winning this,

can only play poker 2 times a week

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Well well well Bite Me USA DOJ, if you step up your game and stay tuned I may throw in a little spin for you
    make it happen dojy

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Is it possible to include a 3am EST tourney?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Is it possible to include a 3am EST tourney?

yeah for real, then I could play everyday and be in the right mindset.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Atleast I could play lol, not sure about which mindset is right at this point

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    BItejO DuMesUoJ i havent gotten laid since May, mostly because i don't dip down into the 3s/4s range, but if i don't that means 99% of the time I'm getting nothing
    probably will take a 3/4 at some point in the next few months, but the point is, yeah, i admit i couldnt score a Jackie type ever, unless maybe like i found her diary and learned all the exact perfect things to say to get her or something like that
    Ruff but honest stuff, Petey, so... here's a suggestion:

Hunt down some ugly ass triplets that are 3's and do 'em all together and just count it as doin' a 9

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Ruff but honest stuff, Petey, so... here's a suggestion:

Hunt down some ugly ass triplets that are 3's and do 'em all together and just count it as doin' a 9

Do 'em all together and count it as a 9! Fuk'in hilarious! See, Bite knows his fuk'in math!
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave mikejamm 29 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Well well well Bite Me USA DOJ, if you step up your game and stay tuned I may throw in a little spin for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    make it happen dojy
    Don't worry brotha... I GOT THIS.

Pssst... uh, Jackie?... ya might wanna take a lil look-see at that nice new shiny 1st place badge I be sportin', sweetcheeks.
    Seems like a certain handsome & debonaire (and modest!) poker gentleman has most definitely "stepped up" their game.

I'll def be staying tuned for that lil spin ya promised and here's a lil secret for ya: When you do it, I'll be sportin a lil sumpthin sumpthin else! (hint: rhymes w/ Belichick's... "hoodie")

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cuse0323, and Russian Rocket

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Pssst... uh, Jackie?... ya might wanna take a lil look-see at that nice new shiny 1st place badge I be sportin', sweetcheeks.
    Seems like a certain handsome & debonaire (and modest!) poker gentleman has most definitely "stepped up" their game.

I'll def be staying tuned for that lil spin ya promised and here's a lil secret for ya: When you do it, I'll be sportin a lil sumpthin sumpthin else! (hint: rhymes w/ Belichick's... "hoodie")

Where the FUKK do you find these pics bite?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice job uk and the top 5 so far. also to stuler. went 3-2 yesterday in bball . gonna take more then that to even place

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Jackie Blue
    With Love, Jackie Blue
    Jackie Blue's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha I saw that you stepped it up nice one!

and I am lady of word so I guess you're gonna have to stay tuned for the next update and I'll give you a personal shout out

Jackie Blue
    With Love, Jackie Blue

make it happen dojy
    hahaha motivation goes a long way apparently more then I thought he did it!

Jackie Blue
    With Love, Jackie Blue

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Yes. I got her autograph and tried for a hug. I pretend I'm getting coffee when she comes in for a video(have to walk by the coffee station to get to the SBR studio). To me she is the real deal, a knock out beautiful Costa Rican with perfect English and a smile you can't forget.
    Aww thanks John, you're such a doll. You can have a hug anytime you want

Jackie Blue
    With Love, Jackie Blue

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I'd say ya'll need feed those girls more...then again trying to sneak a pizza into SBR Headquarters undetected is probably like trying to get a kilo of coke across the Mexican border
    I wouldn't even be able to make it to the studio if I was caught with a pizza in my hands Way too many boys in this office to bring in beers and pizza

Jackie Blue
    With Love, Jackie Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I'm banging 10's even when I'm posting.
    hahaha atta boy Rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

hahaha atta boy Rocket

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Another two outer to cost me the chip lead at the final table

mikejamm

Dang Bite, that's one hell of a dog you got there!
    I know a lot of women who would love to have that dog!

Cuse0323

And she responds to posts, this girl is a winner. Gaby never responds to my e-mails.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Cuse0323 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Alright.... I missed the 5k buy in tournament because I tried regging last min. and didn't know you needed a password.

I haven't played poker on the software in some time...... I'm thinking of playing.... I just wish I had a better start on the hoops.... If I really tried to win this thing... I would have to play everyday and get lucky/run good.

Goodluck everyone.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Timmay View Post
    Alright.... I missed the 5k buy in tournament because I tried regging last min. and didn't know you needed a password.

I haven't played poker on the software in some time...... I'm thinking of playing.... I just wish I had a better start on the hoops.... If I really tried to win this thing... I would have to play everyday and get lucky/run good.

Goodluck everyone.
    I think u'll beat me in the hoops.... I'm gonna shave The Beard if I ever see him out on the town. He and his Rockets are single-handedly responsible for my stellar performance thus far.

Just wondering what the other posters' experiences have been when they see Timmay post.... mine? I immediately yell "Tiimmmaaayyyy" and think of that south park dude! gl, TIMMAAYYY

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12611

Wow , basketball side already looks wrapped up for first place. Awesome lead.
    Last edited by eberetta1; 01-29-14 at 11:22 PM.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Ummm.... Jackie must be confusing Liberal with Libertarian.
    Last edited by RonPaul2008; 01-31-14 at 01:28 PM.

knight
    Hail to the Redskins
    knight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Ummm.... Jackie must be confusing Liberal with Libertarian.
    Was wondering why a guy with the name "RonPaul2008" would be liberal.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

253 Wulfman14 36-62-2 36.73 % W 1 -213.0 -64.16

is there an award for last place in the triatholoon. cmon this ^^ takes effort.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Actual footage of BiteMe.

Jackie Blue
    With Love, Jackie Blue

And she responds to posts, this girl is a winner. Gaby never responds to my e-mails.
    thank you very much make sure to stay tuned for more Jackie Blue!

Cuse0323

thank you very much make sure to stay tuned for more Jackie Blue!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Is an update coming soon, Jackie?

First 1234 Last