BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Bottom line:
    Setting aside the time constraints, bored, stuck guy, max buy (etc.) Hit n Runners... and dealing exclusively with the short stack Hit n' Runners that employ this poker strategy: Long-term, it is -EV. All good players know this.

There are more egregious 'violations' of poker etiquette to get all worked up over then a player playing a -EV poker game. (And if I started listing all those violations I might crash SBR's servers... of which, I've encountered a number of on SBR tables... players talking about their cards in the middle of a multi-player hand, for one).

And maybe I'm wrong, but my assumption is that anyone not happy with the way SBR conducts their freerolls is free to not participate in them, or free to leave the site altogether if the rules outrage them so.

Or does the omnipresent jjgold employ a posse of Enforcers to make sure all those disgruntled players play?

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Whats up with you guys whining about newbies not knowing etiquette but not responding to people asking for more details of what you are complaining about?

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Bottom line:
    Setting aside the time constraints, bored, stuck guy, max buy (etc.) Hit n Runners... and dealing exclusively with the short stack Hit n' Runners that employ this poker strategy: Long-term, it is -EV. All good players know this.
    This is the sort of info you should be posting if you really want newbies to learn. Why is it -EV btw?

I've never played an online game of poker before August, never read anything on strategy etc.

First tourney I cashed in my first instinct for rollover was to buy in minimum, and leave if I tripled it. If I could do it 1 in 3 times I could keep my tourney prize. (which hasn't proven easy for me to do so far)

Also when playing tourneys my first instinct was to get ahead then play as slow as possible to ensure I paid less blinds than the average to limp onto final table.

Reading this it seems like both those things are considered bad form. But there is no use just whining about newbies doing it without giving us some logical reason why it's bad.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

First tourney I cashed in my first instinct for rollover was to buy in minimum, and leave if I tripled it. If I could do it 1 in 3 times I could keep my tourney prize. (which hasn't proven easy for me to do so far)
    When you buy in for the minimum you are going to have to play completely different if you buy in for a higher amount. Your implied odds for calling with several hands is less or nonexistent. Short stackers are often looking for the correct time to jam the pot and pick up dead money. There's nothing wrong with playing like this, in fact, good short stackers can be extremely difficult to beat, it's just a completely different style of play one is going to have to incorporate in order to be successful.

Also when playing tourneys my first instinct was to get ahead then play as slow as possible to ensure I paid less blinds than the average to limp onto final table.
    If you are one of the worst players at the table, that may not be a bad strategy. The better players want to see more hands than the other players so they can put themselves in position to outplay the field. The higher the blinds compared to average stack, the higher your variance is going to be which limits the skill edge the other players will have on you. If I'm at a table with a bunch of smucks, I want to play as many hands as I can against them, but if I'm playing with a table full of Phil Galfonds, I want to limit the skill edge they'll have on me as quickly as possible.
    Last edited by daneblazer; 11-02-11 at 08:44 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave daneblazer 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

nobody complain when the person loses their stack first hand......its part of poker

Optional

Thanks for the explanation Dane.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Go get 'em Rudy....GRRRRR

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

seen less of it lately, adding these 2:
    stevek173
    illmatick

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    You're so disingenuous and dishonest, Rudy.

You stated I was a losing poker player like you; but when I lay down the facts which reveal that you're talking out your ass, all you're left with is to try to divert and insult. It's your S.O.P.

Then again, it's always the S.O.P. of blunderers that can never back up their asinine assertions with intelligent, logical reasoning or proof.

* When challenged to intelligently defend your asinine assertion that changing seats at a table is an angle shoot and equivalent to H&R'ing... **crickets**

(Divert and insult.)

* When challenged to intelligently defend your asinine assertion that outright theft of points is equivalent to H&Ring... **crickets**

(Divert and insult.)

And now, here, more divert and insult. What a surprise.
    (Pssst, it's not working.)

What I did with my points is irrelevant to your assertion; what is relevant, however, is the fact that -- playing infrequently in a limited time frame -- I made over 2,000+ points. I am a winning player. Always have been. Sharkscope, PTR, PE, etc. all confirm this online.

Ever since FT stole a few thousand from me though (Black Friday?... maybe you've heard of it?) I haven't been "killing it" online, sorry to say. I have been kinda killing it live, tho (Foxwoods, Turning Stone), as I pretty much exclusively play B&M these days. I'm up a few thousand this month at Foxwoods, but it'll make you happy to know I'm down 5 hundred at TS.

Now, I know you're no math major, Rudy, so let me help you out: That still means I'm up a few thousand for the month. Oh, gee... I know maybe that's not as "Big Time" as 10k internet points, but I'm OK with it.

And what person, btw, (other than a moron) would even think they could discern what constitutes "Big Time" or not based on another's handling of betpoints? For you see, Rudy, not everyone makes SBR as integral a part of their life as you do, pal. I've played in one BTP Saturday tourney and zero Sunday tournies. Let me guess: you've played in next-to-all of them if not every single one... right? 5,500 posts, on SBR next-to-24/7... You, sir, are BIG TIME... no question bout it.

As for me, while I like and appreciate SBR, to date, it's merely a pleasant lil diversion while I'm working or surfing. It doesn't consume my life like it does yours (and others). And I'm not knocking you guys that are obsessed with SBR... hey, knock yourselves out. But some of us are here to just have fun and goof around; I already own a desktop, laptop and Galaxy tablet. It's not my feverish goal to get one from SBR. I have teenagers in my extended family that I'm very close to; they've gotten a kick outta me giving them the gift cards (and 5 guys is a burger joint not a pizza place and it's $40 not $15, you dipshit).

But hey, maybe you can start a new thread where guys like JakePeavy, Dippity Do (I see he just got his $50 gift card) and I can all submit our intentions of what we wanna do with our betpoints. Then you can pass judgment and CALL OUT those intentions that you find displeasing/unworthy (maybe even have a thumbs out/ thumbs down system like Ebert?) The added bonus is you get to determine who's Big Time and who isn't. Sounds like a win-win. Run with it...

Also, another might interpret my handling of betpoints to speak "volumes" to the notion that perhaps, just maybe, I'm not a degenerate gambler and no matter what kind of gambling I'm engaged in (be it big or small), I ... Always... End... Up... In... The... Positive... Long-term. But not everyone is as sharp as you, Rudy, so they're probably wrong to have that interpretation. No, really, I'm sure they're wrong.

And being you seem interested in playing a lil round of "let's pat myself on the back today", I'll perhaps throw in the fact that I've randomly given points to SBR'ers too to help the 'community' here, but far more importantly, I actually do some volunteer work in the real world community. Just sayin'...

Say Rudy... you've actually inspired me to consider starting a coupla threads on SBR:

First consideration: "SBR's Biggest Whiners"

Second consideration: "SBR's Disingenuous/Dishonest D-Bags"

Dont worry if I only do one, tho... cuz you'd be front and center on either list.

THANKS!

p.s. Disingenuousness/Dishonesty is far worse than H&Ring

Guy I'm not here to read ur fukkin essays. Look up how many points I have given away the last few weeks. If you find hit n runs fine, then skip over the thread. Is it that hard for you?

btw: looks like you lost 220 at poker last night...you always try to find an edge but apparently cant find 1 at the low stakes sbrpoker tables..i dont try to build myself as something im not, you should consider doing the same.
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 11-02-11 at 09:00 PM.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Rudy, meet me at Dante's pier for mojitos and some prosciutto wrapped scallops.

It's time we hug this out.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    Rudy, meet me at Dante's pier for mojitos and some prosciutto wrapped scallops.

It's time we hug this out.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

More disingenuousness and dishonesty from Rudy. SHOCKING... not!

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Guy I'm not here to read ur fukkin essays.
    Post #51. Quite pithy on my part. Hardly qualifies as an "essay", but from someone that perhaps has never read a book without pictures in them, maybe so.

Factually, my post was indeed more pithier than the one by you I was responding to; my post even had less words, my 25 to your 31.

Yet, my pithiness was met by *silence*, and exposed your asininity. Naturally, you were defenseless to respond. Easily noticed.

Let's recap post #51:

Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger
    next you guys are going to tell me changing seats at a non full table and disconnecting on purpose are not angle shooting tactics.

ignorance does not need to be repeated

For you to equate changing seats to the undisputable angle shooting of someone that purposely disconnects... ah, well, let's just say that reveals a lot.

Post #53. Once again, pithy on my part. Once again, pithier than the one by you I was responding to -- and even with me ... ing your post -- you still had 52 words to my 40.

Yet again, my pithiness was met by *silence*, and exposed your asininity. Naturally, you were defenseless to respond. Yep... uh huh... Easily noticed.

Let's recap post #53:

Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger
    Yea, its not "illegal" to hit n run. Its also not "illegal" to stiff points.......
    ...... Hey, go check the points subforum and look at how you guys love the "stiff list", oh but having a hit n run, disconnect cheat, or changing seats at a table list is bad? give me a fukkin break

Wow. Hit n' running in poker and outright theft of points is so not alike it zooms right past apples and oranges and flies headlong into apples and jjgold's kneepads territory. (Might you have experience with jj's kneepads?... hence the comparison.)

While it's true my responses have gotten longer, that's easily explained and understood by anyone with a keen mind: Your asininity has increased exponentially!

Look up how many points I have given away the last few weeks. If you find hit n runs fine, then skip over the thread. Is it that hard for you?
    1) How many points you've given away is totally irrelevant to anything that I have posted. Why do you keep bringing this up to me? Are you really that effin stoopid? You obviously got me confused with other posters' posts. Or... do you continually enjoy patting yourself on the back? ... and bringing attention to yourself?

2) While I recognize that hit n running can sometimes be an etiquette breach, you are correct (finally! ), ultimately, I find it "fine" (for reasons already stated).

But the main point(s) of my posting in this thread just *whooshes* right over your pointy lil head, Rudy. I'll capitalize it for ya now so maybe it'll finally sink in... mmkay?:

PLAYERS HAVE A RIGHT TO EMPLOY THE HIT N RUN STRATEGY. PERIOD. WHINING ABOUT IT IS, WELL, FEMININE TO SAY THE LEAST... AMONG OTHER THINGS. ALSO, NOT ALL H&R's ARE THE SAME, AS SOMETIMES THERE ARE MITIGATING FACTORS.

These points needed to be brought out in this thread, Rudy... if only to edify.
    And of course, I'll post and continue to post in any thread that I damn well please. I'll make the determination.

Is it that hard for you?

btw: looks like you lost 220 at poker last night...you always try to find an edge but apparently cant find 1 at the low stakes sbrpoker tables..i dont try to build myself as something im not, you should consider doing the same.
    Disingenuous and dishonest.

I bought in and lost 60 at the poker table. That is a FACT. For you to say otherwise is the epitome of disingenuousness and dishonesty. But that's how you roll... huh?

I had built that 60 to ~ 200 and lost the last hundred when I flopped trip 2's in BB. SB leadout on flop, I raise, reraise all-in. Hell, I put the guy on a better kicker but you think I'm gonna fold there? (flush draw an ace possible)... for betpoints? GTFOH And yes, his Q/2 outkicked my 5/2.

But you don't say it like this... do you, D&D Rudy? You don't say that I really just lost my 60 buyin and got stacked on a cooler. Nawwww... hell, that would actually be honest , and we can't have that... can we, Rudy?

It's nice to know you were keeping such a close eye on me, tho! FLATTERING.

Say Rudy... quick lil Wheel of Fortune for ya, pal:
    (pssst, buy some vowels!)

/G _ T/ /_/ /L _ F _/

P.S. Unlike you, everything that I've said is 100% honest.
    You should consider doing the same.

brad89
    brad89's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR needs a word limit per post

RudyRuetigger

the funny part is ill tell this dumbass to ignore the post and he will spend hours dissecting each letter again and then at the end tell me I need to get a life. quite ironic.

post is being made to call out hit n runs again dont like it move along.

taking jakepeavy off the list.

stevek is the biggest pussy ive ever seen at the tables though

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

MexicanStallion, 3 out then sit out.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    MexicanStallion, 3 out then sit out.
    I hear he's having points problems lately. It may have something to do with it...

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

the funny part is ill tell this dumbass to ignore the post and he will spend hours dissecting each letter again and then at the end tell me I need to get a life. quite ironic.

post is being made to call out hit n runs again dont like it move along.

taking jakepeavy off the list.

stevek is the biggest pussy ive ever seen at the tables though
    thanks for taking me off the shitlist

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Last post had 2 copy/paste. You're unfamiliar with that cutting edge technology, huh? How long does it take you to think and type, Rudy? Forget it, it's discernible.

Some of us can perform these tasks rather quickly.

Pointing out you ran scared from your original moronic assertions while pointing out you lied about how many points I loss took little time at all, too.

Congrats on solving the WOF puzzle. Now get back to following my every poker move...

watertight
    watertight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10413

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Hit and Runs are to common at these tables. NyJets something or other I have seen do this multiple times. However he does usually sit at the same table limits so I'll assume it's time issues. But a hit n run is not just improper etiquette I played Rudy on a few occasions I hope he does not consider me a hit n runner as I have even stayed heads up against him for many hands but did come out slightly ahead.

The truth is if your sitting out of your limits and get "lucky" then realize it so you run scared (I find this to be the truth a lot of the times not an intentional HNR); well then your just a punk who should be blacklisted so to speak. Rudy has the right idea as it only helps the forum to keep an active list of offenders much like this, it also gives the accused a forum in which to dispute like the ones above did.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^stiff^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Not sure if he's already there but add "freevick" to the worst human souls ever list. Pushes obv trying to double up or bust 8 or 9 times. Finally call him with JJ...he shows Q9...hits a Q on the flop. Immediately sits out. But that's not the bad part...read his chat...

freevick: ahahahahahahahaha
    freevick: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    freevick: thanks for the free money
    tatddy: you're a great guy
    tatddy: peace

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Deadphish is the biggest piece of shit playing SBR poker

He buys in for 12.50 and logs out if he doubles up ,

30 minutes later he is back with 12.50 again

Rinse and repeat,

Loser does this 24/7

Pretty sure he only sleeps while he waits for the 30 minutes to pass

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Deadphish is the biggest piece of shit playing SBR poker

He buys in for 12.50 and logs out if he doubles up ,

30 minutes later he is back with 12.50 again

Rinse and repeat,

Loser does this 24/7

Pretty sure he only sleeps while he waits for the 30 minutes to pass
    Ratholing 50 cents at a time

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

@Rudy - I didn't know you give away thousands of points as gifts to the community, or whatever! I just got out of the hospital, so can I have a few hundred points? You rock!

RudyRuetigger

just played bitemeusadoj at a 1/2 game...guy is absolutely atrocious. i can guarantee he doesn't beat higher than 25nl. hes so scared and checks nonstop unless its the nuts, he might be able to beat 10nl when the games first started, but thats about it.

hey biteme, whenever you want to play heads up, just let me know pal. i admit to being a losing player, and he has already pointed out he is a winning player. should be no problem beating me.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    @Rudy - I didn't know you give away thousands of points as gifts to the community, or whatever! I just got out of the hospital, so can I have a few hundred points? You rock!
    can you? sure, especially since i am points broke now..the 300k or 0 goal hasnt turned out too well so far.

i hope your trip to the hospital went well (or as well as it could be for going to the hospital).

RudyRuetigger

Can't you tell how amazing he is? Takes skill to misplay every street:

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
    Hand ID 1012387
    $1/$2 NL Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 15:55:24 21/11/2011 ET
    Table 'Ambition', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 7 is the button. Small Blind $1, Big Blind $2
    Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10
    Seat 6 (playing) : BiTeMeUsAdOj, amount $170.80, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 7 (playing) : mighty_maron, amount $170.90, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 8 (playing) : levski2006, amount $126, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 9 (playing) : RudyRuetigger, amount $200, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    levski2006: Small Blind ($1)
    RudyRuetigger: Big Blind ($2)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to RudyRuetigger: [6c, 4s]
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Raise ($4)
    mighty_maron: Call ($4)
    levski2006: Call ($3)
    RudyRuetigger: Call ($2)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [7c, 7s, 3s]
    levski2006: Check ($0)
    RudyRuetigger: Check ($0)
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Check ($0)
    mighty_maron: Check ($0)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [2s]
    levski2006: Bet ($3)
    RudyRuetigger: Fold
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Call ($3)
    mighty_maron: Fold
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [Kc]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    levski2006: Show Cards ($0)
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $20.90, Rake $1.10
    Summary BiTeMeUsAdOj: bet $7, won $20.90, net $13.90, HoleCards [9s, Kd], HiHand [two pairs, kings and sevens] [Kd, Kc, 7s, 7c, 9s], won $20.90 from main pot
    Summary levski2006: bet $7, won $0, net $-7, HoleCards [3c, Ac]
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave RudyRuetigger 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional

just played bitemeusadoj at a 1/2 game...guy is absolutely atrocious. i can guarantee he doesn't beat higher than 25nl. hes so scared and checks nonstop unless its the nuts
    LOL. It wasn't aimed at you Rudy, but please check out this post: http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/poker/1406...g-mikemca.html

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

just played bitemeusadoj at a 1/2 game...guy is absolutely atrocious.
    By "atrocious"... you mean consistently having winning sessions? Interesting use of the word.

Matter of fact, just over the last coupla weeks, playing sporadically, I've won over 2,000pts playing 1/2. Yep, just 1/2. This is easily verifiable for anyone interested in seeing by just looking at my points history. Most people (that aren't morons like you) wouldn't call winning over 2,000 at 1/2 in limited play "atrocious" tho. Just sayin'...

i can guarantee he doesn't beat higher than 25nl. hes so scared and checks nonstop unless its the nuts, he might be able to beat 10nl when the games first started, but thats about it.
    All the online tracking sites would prove you wrong, of course, but by all means, don't let the facts interfere with your delusions. (That lil shark has even been seen swimming round my stats on SS from time to time). And I've never played that low online for real money, even when I started years ago.

I hope for your sake you don't go 'round "guaranteeing" too many things in your life... cuz that'd just prove to be beyond embarrassing for you.

Wanna know something interesting? I have quite a few SBR'ers that call me a bluffing maniac (Ireland46 recently said I bluff every 3 hands). I've shown lots of bluffs in my time on SBR. Yet, here you are, saying I'm "so scared and checks nonstop unless its the nuts." Now... think really, really hard, Rudy. Can you maybe figure something out here?

hey biteme, whenever you want to play heads up, just let me know pal. i admit to being a losing player, and he has already pointed out he is a winning player. should be no problem beating me.
    No, long-term, it indeed wouldn't be "no problem" beating you, true. You even lied and told K13 I was scared to play you HU. Another lie by you. Truth be told, YOU'RE the only one that said you wouldn't play ME. Earlier in this thread:

"im glad i made this thread, not only do i get to list hit n runs, i also get to see who defends them and can avoid them while playing heads up"

In point of fact, I'd gladly play you HU. Actually, it's the only way I'd play you higher than 1/2 because, frankly, you've proven untrustworthy (with your lying about me in threads) and I wouldn't put it past you to collude with other players. You've proven to me you can be a dishonest person. Do you collude in 5/10? Well, I'm not saying you do/or have (and I'm not talking about that idiot borednaz's accusations) but, yes, I wouldn't put it past you when probably motivated.

Hell, you love to talk about etiquette but you've absolutely violated etiquette (and borderline colluded) when you've openly rallied others on your table and put a bounty on felting centaur. Try that shit on a real money site and see what could happen, numbnuts.

You're nothing but a hypocritical douche of a twat.

especially since i am points broke now
    You're less than zero. You're in the red. Here, let me send ya those 12pts you have to ship to aca.
    *snicker*

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

THIS is all ya got, Rudy? THIS? An unremarkable hand... and a hand in which I WON?

Really, Rudy... REALLY?

Ya gotta do better than this, pal.

It's clear you're not understanding why this ho-hum hand played out the way it did. If you want, ask, and me or someone else will explain it to you.

Can't you tell how amazing he is? Takes skill to misplay every street:

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
    Hand ID 1012387
    $1/$2 NL Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 15:55:24 21/11/2011 ET
    Table 'Ambition', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 7 is the button. Small Blind $1, Big Blind $2
    Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10
    Seat 6 (playing) : BiTeMeUsAdOj, amount $170.80, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 7 (playing) : mighty_maron, amount $170.90, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 8 (playing) : levski2006, amount $126, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 9 (playing) : RudyRuetigger, amount $200, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    levski2006: Small Blind ($1)
    RudyRuetigger: Big Blind ($2)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to RudyRuetigger: [6c, 4s]
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Raise ($4)
    mighty_maron: Call ($4)
    levski2006: Call ($3)
    RudyRuetigger: Call ($2)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [7c, 7s, 3s]
    RudyRuetigger: Check ($0)
    mighty_maron: Check ($0)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [2s]
    levski2006: Bet ($3)
    RudyRuetigger: Fold
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Call ($3)
    mighty_maron: Fold
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [Kc]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    levski2006: Show Cards ($0)
    BiTeMeUsAdOj: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $20.90, Rake $1.10
    Summary BiTeMeUsAdOj: bet $7, won $20.90, net $13.90, HoleCards [9s, Kd], HiHand [two pairs, kings and sevens] [Kd, Kc, 7s, 7c, 9s], won $20.90 from main pot
    Summary levski2006: bet $7, won $0, net $-7, HoleCards [3c, Ac]

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    LOL. It wasn't aimed at you Rudy, but please check out this post: http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/poker/1406...g-mikemca.html

So check this out, Opt. Monday afternoon I'm finishing up a perfunctory work project so I open up a lil diversionary SBR poker to go along. Lo and behold here comes Rudy plopping in and right from jumpstreet he starts talking shit. "Can't wait to play this guy" (talking bout me) blah blah blah and I along with the other players are all ignoring him (maybe they're all working too or as mighty maron previously noted has him on ignore).

Here's where it gets really funny: Rudy proceeds to talk to himself non-stop for like 20 minutes (no exaggeration). "This guy's horrible" ( referring to me), "min raises K9o on cutoff" blah blah various shit of this ilk... providing non-stop commentary on my play. NOBODY engages him and says one peep. NOBODY. Just an endless scroll of Rudy performing chat masturbation on himself. It was hilarious. You could sense the steam coming outta his ears while he was furiously banging his keyboard.

Meanwhile, literally, while I was stacking a second opponent on the table to raise my original $200 buy-in to ~ $500, Rudy is still blabbing. As the chips are being pushed to me -- to go more than double my buy-in! -- Rudy is still talkin to himself: "this guy is so bad". I mean, it was comical. (I'll post HH's if anyone's interested).

THIS is how much I've tilted this guy and gotten inside his head (from bitchslapping him in various threads with facts proving his dishonesty). He's like the idiots that post shit like "Pujols is a choker" and things like that: they delude themselves into thinking it's true just by saying it, irrespective of the FACTS. He's got that ttwarrior delusional gene; next thing he'll be telling me he's a mod and he's giving me an infraction!

Look at the civil discussions early in this thread with beerdog, daneblazer and myself. Then look at Rudy's post calling everybody stupid (in effect). People can connect the dots.

I've never claimed to be "all that" and a "high roller", just refuted Rudy's erroneous assertion that I'm a losing player like him. I've been a consistent winning poker player for years now, online and B&M. Just the facts... (1/2, 2/4 NL online at FT/Stars, 1/2, 2/5 NL B&M).

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

"performing chat masturbation on himself"

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

patty venditto , sbr forums thief, can not play so will only hit and run, but he has to get lucky to win

yes sinner you are the trash of the forum

RudyRuetigger

bitemeusadoj, i have no problem admitting to people that are clearly better than me and say so at the table. i still will play them. you sir, i would gladly play heads up any time. you don't even have the basic fundamentals down. i wouldn't pick on anyone if they sucked, but after saying you are a winning player, it definitely needs called out. again, let me know when you can play please. i look forward to the match.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    You are one lying idiot prick there Rudy. You like to sit in there with 3x the max buy in and whine when someone counters it with a short stack buy in. You are obviously aggressive and like to bully, so why wouldn't someone want you on their right?
    yes, I SIT with 3x the max buy in

I don't bitch at min buyins, although if the whole table is a min buyin I will leave.

You say you dont whine or bitch until someone else does...you are a prick from the start, quit dreaming.
    wrong. learn to fukkin read. i said i bitch first, noone cares about the issue, and im known as the whiny bitch at the table. all i said was thats fine, i will change and do the things that other do, ie changing seats and keep my mouth shut about it.

You say you're raised in gambling and are ethical and all that bull shit, yet you offer bounties to people on the table if they bust me, and added bounties if they slow roll me doing it. You're a hypocritical asshole that has no class at the table, and besides some of these misled groupies in here sucking your dick for some points no one can stand you and how you act.

this is how it started with you:

1. you win an all in against the whole table (me excluded). you say lol gg guys ...........i say thats a bitch move (everyone agrees and i guess ur feelings get hurt)

2-3. i flop quads vs ur full house twice and you constantly follow me around to bitch at me about it

4. i actually tried to be nice and talk to you at the table after that

5. you lose an all in to me where you had qj, goofyre had aa, and i had 47 or 57 and proceed to berate me 20minutes after i flopped 2 pair

6. you act like a baby at the table..saying "chat silent"...until you win an all in against someone, then you proceed to cuss them out about it.
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 11-26-11 at 07:13 PM.

RudyRuetigger

although i will say, centaur i really dont have a problem with you (other than you started talking shit to me about my quads and from then on, sorry i got lucky) so i do in return. sure i hate the type of game you play because it affects how i have to play the table, but you are a regular at the games, you dont piss me off, and i suspect you are a winning player playing like that.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

no matter what u do rudy ,u cant win with this guy...is it worth dealing with him or are u just having fun with him,,,seems to me he is clueless
    Points Awarded:

RudyRuetigger gave oiler 11 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 123456 ... Last