tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Projecting a job for Obama would actually require thought; simply spewing what they hear from MSNBC and FOX is much easier for the sheep. God bless.
    You are exactly correct Willie Bee.

GGRIF82
    GGRIF82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

HE COULD TEAM UP WITH BRANDON LANG,THEY BOTH JUST ABOUT HAVE THE SAME RECORD

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Yupp, a small drop of water in a big pond. I still don't understand the point of referencing it, but whatever.
    drop in the bucket?

this single policy led to about $10 billions in bad loans.

add to that bush firing regulators, removing banking regulations, eliminating anti predatory lending laws... recipe for disaster.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    haha im not saying the GOP didnt **** you or you should like them

But the GOP DID NOT cause our crash in 2008, its very well documented who did and the information is there for anyone who is willing to read it.

But people like Crustyme and emily haines will stick to the tried and true method of ignorance.
    apparently your google is only limited to limbaugh, hannity and fox since i cant verify anything you have said.

so why dont u provide links to your "facts."

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Reminded me of this

nice vid.. made me laugh..

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama Our Lord and his various ghosts have created essentially this exact same thread 8 million times. The same people say the same things and nobody ever actually gets swayed by anything, so what exactly is the point?

For the last time you sad, lonely man, go to a fukkin political forum and post your biased "news" stories. God knows there are only about 3,000 of them out there.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

A bartender?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

He would still be a crook.

DirkDiggs
    Clippers ML!
    DirkDiggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by tripas for lunch View Post
    Janitor or porter comes to mind, but he's really too stupid and lazy to even do that.

The only thing I can figure he's really cut out for is prison bitch.

Anybody else have any ideas?
    Congratulations. You are ignorant.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    drop in the bucket? this single policy led to about $10 billions in bad loans.
    Im not seeing it. This program is for down payments only. I also didnt see any stipulations requiring banks to approve these people. Source?

it was actually $200,000,000 a year for 4 years from 2004-7. billions in bad loans led to the collapse of the housing market in 2007.
    In FY 2007, Congress appropriated $24,750,000 for ADDI. Previously, Congress appropriated $74,513,000 in FY2003 and $86,984 in FY2004, $49,600,000 in FY2005 and $24,750,000 in FY2006.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Im not seeing it. This program is for down payments only. I also didnt see any stipulations requiring banks to approve these people. Source?

In FY 2007, Congress appropriated $24,750,000 for ADDI. Previously, Congress appropriated $74,513,000 in FY2003 and $86,984 in FY2004, $49,600,000 in FY2005 and $24,750,000 in FY2006.
    why would there be a downpayment program if no one would be approved for a home loan? many who couldnt afford it were.

billions of bad loans originated from this single welfare program alone, signed into law by bush.

what industry could survive with billions defaulting at once? cetainly not housing.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Bush went to Yale and Harvard earning a BA in history and a MBA, and most call him a retard, but he should be a genius according to all saying "Err der, Obama went to Harvard, so he so smaat". This just in: neither are geniuses, nor are very smart.

Still amazing to see the apologists hold on to their delusion that Obama is a super genius and the christ king of earth.
    Last edited by Sunde91; 02-21-11 at 03:09 PM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

bush isnt stupid, hes just evil.

but he is lazy, spending half his presidency on vacation.

DwightShrute

RubberKettle

why would there be a downpayment program if no one would be approved for a home loan? many who couldnt afford it were. billions of bad loans originated from this single welfare program alone, signed into law by bush. what industry could survive with billions defaulting at once? cetainly not housing.
    10-Billion assumes that every single loan defaulted. Post up a source for this.

This was not the only way to get approved for a loan under risky circumstances. Banks were playing fast and loose with customer qualifications long before this program game to fruition.

dbartinbwgc
    dbartinbwgc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21563

He was a Lawyer.
    I also read somewhere that years ago, He was one of the main Lawyers / Lobbyist that
    pushed so hard for Clinton and Bush to push through, getting the Banks and Mortgage Companies
    to relax their qualifications to let more people buy houses that shouldn't have them.
    Then he comes out and blames everyone else for it.

If you help push the car and it goes into a ditch, its partly your fault.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

10-Billion assumes that every single loan defaulted. Post up a source for this.

This was not the only way to get approved for a loan under risky circumstances. Banks were playing fast and loose with customer qualifications long before this program game to fruition.
    the first sign of the crisis began with the subprime market. and who gets these loans? the poor with bad credit. 80% of subprime loans were adjustable mortgages meaning once the payments climbed many could no longer afford their homes and foreclosures skyrocketed.

considering bush's program was aimed at the poor with bad credit it isnt exactly rocket science to figure out.

its true lenders played fast and loose during this time but why were they allowed to? because of bush. he deregulated banking allowing them to take on massive amounts of subprime loans which eventually bankrupted them. bush also eliminated anti predatory lending laws which caused the subprime market to spiral out of control.

the fact of the matter is without bushs housing welfare program many poor would never have qualified due to not meeting even the simplest criteria: a downpayment.

if you believe bush didnt play a major role in the housing meltdown then you are a fool.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

disgruntled inbreds........

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    a lot of speculation there Gold. I am as anti-Obama as you but calling him stupid and lazy is just about as ridiculous as those who called Bush the same.
    Do you deny that affirmative action makes it easier for black people to get into college?
    Do you deny that having money and going to a top high school doesn't help?

Obama had both things going his way. I wonder what would have happened if he didnt? To deny the dynamics is ignorant.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    disgruntled inbreds........
    Hey coconut brain, does your hills have running water yet?

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    Bush went to Yale and Harvard earning a BA in history and MBA, and leftists call him a retard, but he should be a genius according to all saying "Err der, Obama went to Harvard, so he so smaat". This just in: neither are geniuses, nor are very smart.

Still amazing to see the apologists hold on to their delusion that Obama is a super genius and the christ king of earth.
    Bush's dad/money got him into college.
    Obama's race/money got him from community college to Ivy league.

Bush released his SAT scores, near 1300, Obama never did.
    Bush released his grades, he was a better student than Kerry.

Obama never released his grades, but his lunatic racist wife released one of her hate papers.

RubberKettle

the first sign of the crisis began with the subprime market. and who gets these loans? the poor with bad credit. 80% of subprime loans were adjustable mortgages meaning once the payments climbed many could no longer afford their homes and foreclosures skyrocketed. considering bush's program was aimed at the poor with bad credit it isnt exactly rocket science to figure out. its true lenders played fast and loose during this time but why were they allowed to? because of bush. he deregulated banking allowing them to take on massive amounts of subprime loans which eventually bankrupted them. bush also eliminated anti predatory lending laws which caused the subprime market to spiral out of control. the fact of the matter is without bushs housing welfare program many poor would never have qualified due to not meeting even the simplest criteria: a downpayment. if you believe bush didnt play a major role in the housing meltdown then you are a fool.

Never said that so don't be a douche.

Pretty much agree with everything you've said there. Not all subprime was poor bad credit though, lots were decent people buying way beyond their means at low arms who got underwater once the rate changed.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    I disagree C-Gold Obama is way smarter than Bush is. Bush is a good reason that we wound up in such a mess and he didn't know how to handle it either. He almost put is into another depression because of some bad decisions that made.
    That's the typical liberal drivel. You say that Bush "got us into a mess" and made "bad decisions", yet when you ask what exact decisions you are talking about they can only name one.

One decision that Obama magnified.

Have fun being a sheep.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

I just got off the phone with my gran pappy to ask if he had any use for barack and michelle around his house and he said he didn't. I asked him why and he told me he did not have any cotton to pick.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Im not saying bush did a good job, Clinton is the one that screwed us tho not bush. The wars didn't have any "real"
    affect on this country, letting people with no money or job buy houses was the problem.

no affect? We now are paying 80 billion a year on interest for those loans on the war. Imagine that. 80 billion pissed away yearly for nothing in return. Just wondering does Obama put the war tab on the yearly budget or does he hide it like Bush did to make his budget seem smaller?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    I just got off the phone with my gran pappy to ask if he had any use for barack and michelle around his house and he said he didn't. I asked him why and he told me he did not have any cotton to pick.
    You better keep them up to speed.. Or no money.... your handouts don't come from the government they come from your daddies...

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Do you deny that affirmative action makes it easier for black people to get into college?
    Do you deny that having money and going to a top high school doesn't help?

Obama had both things going his way. I wonder what would have happened if he didnt? To deny the dynamics is ignorant.
    nope. Everyone's path is life if different and we all have to hurdle obstacles that get in our way. While I am against affirmative action because it is simply reverse discrimination in most instances, I just said that he isn't stupid and lazy.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    That's the typical liberal drivel. You say that Bush "got us into a mess" and made "bad decisions", yet when you ask what exact decisions you are talking about they can only name one.

One decision that Obama magnified.

Have fun being a sheep.
    So a retard fukks shit up for 8 years.. And you expect Obama to unwind everything in 2... I actually think you repubs want obama to be Jesus...

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    So a retard fukks shit up for 8 years.. And you expect Obama to unwind everything in 2... I actually think you repubs want obama to be Jesus...
    Well, for all the reckless spending Bush did, Obama sure is making him look like a conservative. Obama will have spent more than Bush's entire presidency in just 3 years. Yeah, that sure is helping

And ironically enough, the spending didn't get really outrageous until Pelosi was in charge of Congress. Coincidence?

RubberKettle

I thought Obama was Jesus

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    How does running a projected defecit of at least $600 billion PER YEAR through 2020 unwind anything? He's not unwinding anything, he's screwing us for the next decade

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    A bartender?

At least he can be trusted around a 6-pack at the family picnic.

Unlike the previous guy.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    How does running a projected defecit of at least $600 billion PER YEAR through 2020 unwind anything? He's not unwinding anything, he's screwing us for the next decade

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    I'm SHOCKED that you don't have a real response

When in doubt, blame Bush. Even though Obama said, and I quote, "it is a failure of government" to be deficit spending like Bush was (Obama had a speech in front of the Senate in 2006 about this), when the deficit that year was ~$280 billion.... his lowest projected deficit over the next decade is over $600 billion.... so by his own definition, isn't he a failure?

First 1234 Last