tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I disagree C-Gold Obama is way smarter than Bush is. Bush is a good reason that we wound up in such a mess and he didn't know how to handle it either. He almost put is into another depression because of some bad decisions that made.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

why do neocons continue to spew ignorance & lies when facts about obamas educational background has been well documented?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/columbia.asp

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/money.asp

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

well he isn't qualified for anything, let alone being president, so Id imagine he would make a great CSR(customer service rep) for an insurance company because he is a smooth talker.

The job he SHOULD get is as a cashier that way he can write down on his resume that he actually has experience crunching numbers, something he still has 0 experience with to this day.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    I disagree C-Gold Obama is way smarter than Bush is but has made worse decisions in a shorter amount of time that will have detrimental affects for years to come. Bush Clinton is the main reason that we wound up in such a mess and he didn't know how to handle it either. He almost put is into another depression because of some bad decisions that made.

there fixed it for ya
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-21-11 at 11:40 AM.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Reminded me of this

that is awesome

we aint got to pay no mo beels

FLIP IT AROUND!

this chick is seriously funny yo

tblues2005

I disagree Brooks85 big time. Bush stuck us in all these wars and that was not Clinton's fault. Bush added to the debt other than Obama worse than any President in history. Remember when Bush had the stock market lower than when he got in. That is horrible!! Come on!

brooks85

Im not saying bush did a good job, Clinton is the one that screwed us tho not bush. The wars didn't have any "real"
    affect on this country, letting people with no money or job buy houses was the problem.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-21-11 at 11:44 AM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

how did clinton "fuk us"?

this should be interesting.

tblues2005

You know Brook it could be both because Bush could have put a stop to some of the things Clinton done and didn't do that for 8 years. I made far less money under Bush too. I was doing well in 2000 and after Bush got into office I was making less every year. That is rough. I am just saying that the stock market was less than when he got in and that is just plain horrible. That has never happened for a two term President before. That is how bad it got.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

I disagree, like Obama is like worse than Bush, Like presidents don't run the stock markets. Like Bush's daughters were really hot too.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    how did clinton "fuk us"?

this should be interesting.

your kidding right?

do some research before you vote next time, please

brooks85

You know Brook it could be both because Bush could have put a stop to some of the things Clinton done and didn't do that for 8 years. I made far less money under Bush too. I was doing well in 2000 and after Bush got into office I was making less every year. That is rough. I am just saying that the stock market was less than when he got in and that is just plain horrible. That has never happened for a two term President before. That is how bad it got.

I know what you saying but Bush does not control the stock market or world events.

Coming into 2000 we just came out of the internet bust, the real estate bust and 9/11 was just around the corner, Bush is not responsible for any of those things or the stock market at the time.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-21-11 at 11:53 AM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

do some research? lol

im not some moron who listens to limbaugh and thinks thats factual news.

as for handouts to help the poor buy homes, google "american dream downpayment initiative".... pay special attention to which president signed it into law.

clue: it wasnt clinton

tblues2005

This is after 8 years Brook. His second term was plain horrible. That is where he is at fault and remember this he was the only two term President that has ever happened before in history. That is just plain bad. Remember he is the one that put us in a war that we really didn't have to be in. You can defend him all you want but in my eyes he is the worst ever without a doubt. Not many people I know even can still stand him at all. Even the GOP people I know don't like him either.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I know what you saying but Bush does not control the stock market or world events.

Coming into 2000 we just came out of the internet bust, the real estate bust and 9/11 was just around the corner, Bush is not responsible for any of those things or the stock market at the time.

omg.

tblues2005

I am not shocked if he does listen to people like Limbaugh and Beck crustyme.

brooks85

do some research? lol

im not some moron who listens to limbaugh and thinks thats factual news.

as for handouts to help the poor buy homes, google "american dream downpayment initiative".... pay special attention to which president signed it into law.

clue: it wasnt clinton

yes do some research, i dont know what limbaugh has to do with it, that is an obvious sign of someone who doesn't know what they are talking about, they usually say something stupid like that.

federal housing act - look it up

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

When all else fails blame George Bush.

This sounds like Primetime on MSNBC.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    When all else fails blame George Bush.

This sounds like Primetime on MSNBC.

tblues2005

When all else fails for the GOP they blame Clinton.

TheDon72
    TheDon72's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    That just made my day sir

brooks85

hmm must be something you just made up, but at least the GOP is right. Facts dont lie.

Clinton and the dems ****** us, and when the republicans tried to correct the problem under bush the dems played the race card and obviously won.

If any of that confuses you its ok, I lived through it so I remember people being called "racist" because they didn't want some black bum who doesn't have a job getting a loan.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-21-11 at 12:06 PM.

RubberKettle

Ok guy.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I am not shocked if he does listen to people like Limbaugh and Beck crustyme.

sure looks like a typical brain dead limbaugh listener.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yes do some research, i dont know what limbaugh has to do with it, that is an obvious sign of someone who doesn't know what they are talking about, they usually say something stupid like that.

federal housing act - look it up

did you google "american dream downpayment intiative"? or did limbaugh tell you not to?

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA

clip1
    clip1's Avatar Become A Pro!

how did this thread turn from what Obamas job could/should be into political discusion

RubberKettle

did you google "american dream downpayment intiative"? or did limbaugh tell you not to?
    What are you trying to prove? That Bush signed some $200mil-ish program into law to help 1st time buyers with low incomes buy house. Sounds like something a Liberal would like.

***FYI this program did not destroy the housing market***

tblues2005

brooks has to be kidding me. The GOP puts us into many many wars and puts us deeper and deeper into debt. They don't cut the military even when right wing Donald Trump says we need to. When Donald Trump which is a GOP supporter says we need to think about getting out these countries that we don't have any business being there any longer that makes sense to me. This latest budget fight the GOP does not even cut anything with the military they want to cut everything else except for that and that is what we need to do. We don't need our people in some of these countries at all. When I heard Donald Trump of all people saying that need to cut back on that he was right on. Brooks I am a moderate person when it comes to these things but this is where I have an issue with the GOP on is putting us into more wars. Everyone of those Presidents that we have ever had has put us into wars and hurting the middle class. That is why I am not on the side of the GOP when it comes to those issues.

You can answer me this Brooks why does you party run on smaller government and leave me alone and turn around and do the complete opposite when they get in? I seen this story the other night and it was on abortion issues and that is more government not less government. Talk about a double standard and they should be exposed for it.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

it was actually $200,000,000 a year for 4 years from 2004-7.

billions in bad loans led to the collapse of the housing market in 2007.

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Professional handicapper. That goes for the guy he defeated in the '08 election as well, McCain. If they can get 130 million people to vote for them for president with the crap they served up, surely they could sell a bunch of sports picks to the general gambling populace.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

i see you all arguing politics again. as for obama and what he would do as a job in the real world..hmmmm well, i would be more than happy to employ barack and michelle. i got a super duper barbeque grill at my house that barack could run for us. as for michelle she could handle keeping our clothes washed and cooking for us. when things pick back up later in the spring they can pick the vegetables from my garden. barack and michelle would be good candidates as antique farm equipment.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by clip1 View Post
    how did this thread turn from what Obamas job could/should be into political discusion
    Projecting a job for Obama would actually require thought; simply spewing what they hear from MSNBC and FOX is much easier for the sheep. God bless.

brooks85

haha im not saying the GOP didnt **** you or you should like them

But the GOP DID NOT cause our crash in 2008, its very well documented who did and the information is there for anyone who is willing to read it.

But people like Crustyme and emily haines will stick to the tried and true method of ignorance.

RubberKettle

it was actually $200,000,000 a year for 4 years from 2004-7. billions in bad loans led to the collapse of the housing market in 2007.
    Yupp, a small drop of water in a big pond. I still don't understand the point of referencing it, but whatever.

First 1234 Last