Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Most are.Just like politicians and anyone in powerHuman beings cannot use power/money innocently.
    I'm pretty sure you don't know many athletes or politicians.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Hey bud, I don't know what went on at your school. This doesn't happen at a normal hs, certainly not mine.
    Your HS was NOT normal. You are trying to explain that psychotic behavior is normal. It's not.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Kid was unlucky, if this happened in Canada noone would ever know about it as criminal records of juveniles are sealed once the person turns 18. Also people under 18 are protected by publication bans.
    Not really...

Indictable offences

Lastly, a youth found guilty of an indictable offence will have their record open and accessible for at least five years after their sentence and probation term is finished. In some instances, the record can sometimes remain open to the police and the prosecutor for 10 years or more. This can happen if the crime committed by the youth was a serious sexual or violent crime in which a weapon was used or the victim was injured.
    What will cause a youth court record to remain open indefinitely?

If a person with an open youth record is found guilty of another crime after they turned 18, the youth record will remain open indefinitely. This means that police and other government agencies will be able to access both the youth and adult records at any time.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Now I read that the black kid didn't have any any mental or physical handicaps. He had mild ADHD when he was younger.
    When you read the articles, you would think that he had downs syndrome or something.
    Next thing you're going to tell us he wasn't really black since he was raised by white people? Good grief. Does it really matter what color he was or whether he was handicapped or not? You guys love to find reasons to excuse bad behavior by punk white kids. Black kids you immediately convict them but try to find reasons for douchebags like this. Sad.

It should not matter the race of either kid. I read the 2 boys tricked this kid to sucking on the lollipop because he was mentally disabled (or slow, challenged, whatever you want to call it). Do you really think they were going to get a normal thinking kid to do this? Plus this kid abused the other kid for MANY years. And he still doesn't think what he did was wrong because he's shown no remorse. This fukker is sick. And you're defending that???

Mac4Lyfe

Bologne. The amount of people that have done horrible shit in their lives and not only gotten away with it but benefited from it.
    Maybe you can provide us a list of all these horrible people that benefited from doing horrible shit?? This society frowns upon people doing dumb shit. You can't even get into a good college with a criminal record or anything negative in your HS records, like suspensions. Most companies are not hiring people convicted of felonies, like what this kid did. Sorry but being a dumb ass has consequences.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jmtbdj View Post
    If the victim that was bullied was white and the hockey player was black (or white) this would be a non story and he would be in the league
    Extremely sad the double standard that has been set.
    This is absolutely, positively bull fukking shit. You know how I know what you just said his horseshit?? You cannot find me a case where there was a black kid that did the same thing and is playing. Stop with your hypotheticals. Prove your bullshit. No fukking double standard here. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3804

Sorry to admit I bullied a Jewish kid in junior high. I was actually peer-pressured into doing it.
    If I was bullied into bullying a kid does that make me a victim too?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Learn to read you illiterate fukk….I was responding to Kingdom’s post that it hurts corporations bottom line which I called bullshit on in the NFL. You have Watson, Hunt, mixon, kamara…the list goes on an on and they are still playing. Would it have made a difference if one of Watson’s accusers was mentally challenged? Watson is a piece of shit and I hope he has a career ending injury when he plays again….karma is a motherfukker
    The NFL has a personal conduct policy. I think it's bullshit but they have it nonetheless. Funny you only mention black players when you talk about the NFL but there's been many white players doing dumb shit too and they continued to play. Why mention Watson and not mention Big Ben, who was accused of FORCIBLY RAPING 2 women. Or Peyton Manning or John Elway all accused of sexually assaulting women. Because it doesn't fit your agenda of black animals getting away with murder while lilly white innocent NHL player deserves a chance. Who gives a fukk what color he is? He fukked up.

I live in Houston. Watsons accusers are/were sex workers, exchanging money for sex. He paid for sex just like thousands of other guys (Bob Kraft) do every day. Him getting suspended for hiring prostitutes is a fukking sham. He's being punished yet you are trying to justify this asshole for what he did and you don't think he should be punished.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Can half of you people think about what you did at 13-14?? HELLO!!!!! You never threw a rock at someone's window? Never played a prank on any of your classmates?? Give me a fukking break. Cam Neely is the biggest coward ever. Let's dig up things on what Neely did at age 14. I promise you... you'd find a lot.
    This is it right here. Some of you obviously did some very sick shit and are trying to normalize what this kid did for some type of absolution. No, I never threw a rock at someone's window. I also never shot a gun in a crowd. WHY THE FUKK WOULD YOU DO THAT? Yes, most of us have played pranks but pissing, scraping a toilet bowl and putting pubic hairs on a lollipop and offering to someone is not one of them. Bullying a person, every day for many years is not a prank. It's a mental illness. Get your shit together. His behavior is not normal. This is not some woke revelation. You can never condone bad behavior. Wrong is wrong and can never be right.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The NFL has a personal conduct policy. I think it's bullshit but they have it nonetheless. Funny you only mention black players when you talk about the NFL but there's been many white players doing dumb shit too and they continued to play. Why mention Watson and not mention Big Ben, who was accused of FORCIBLY RAPING 2 women. Or Peyton Manning or John Elway all accused of sexually assaulting women. Because it doesn't fit your agenda of black animals getting away with murder while lilly white innocent NHL player deserves a chance. Who gives a fukk what color he is? He fukked up.

I live in Houston. Watsons accusers are/were sex workers, exchanging money for sex. He paid for sex just like thousands of other guys (Bob Kraft) do every day. Him getting suspended for hiring prostitutes is a fukking sham. He's being punished yet you are trying to justify this asshole for what he did and you don't think he should be punished.
    You still haven't read my post. I know the Watson thing is garbage, but you reap what you sow and now we're supposed to care, right?

The triple brackets played you again, just like Yeezy is telling you

of course Bettman is there at the end, not looking the other way this time, coincidence again, right?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3617

Your HS was NOT normal. You are trying to explain that psychotic behavior is normal. It's not.
    Mate, the guys at your school clearly didn't know how to control themselves around women.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Next thing you're going to tell us he wasn't really black since he was raised by white people? Good grief. Does it really matter what color he was or whether he was handicapped or not? You guys love to find reasons to excuse bad behavior by punk white kids. Black kids you immediately convict them but try to find reasons for douchebags like this. Sad.

It should not matter the race of either kid. I read the 2 boys tricked this kid to sucking on the lollipop because he was mentally disabled (or slow, challenged, whatever you want to call it). Do you really think they were going to get a normal thinking kid to do this? Plus this kid abused the other kid for MANY years. And he still doesn't think what he did was wrong because he's shown no remorse. This fukker is sick. And you're defending that???
    Apparently it does, otherwise this story would have never made it past the local news. IF it would have even made it that far. Just about every news story on this has "Diasabled and Black" in the headline.

Adding Disabled and Black makes for clickable sexy news.

Kermit

I actually feel bad for the black kid in this story more so even now because he is 20 years old and people who read the story are getting the impression that he had/has has some form of mental retardation.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3617

Maybe you can provide us a list of all these horrible people that benefited from doing horrible shit?? This society frowns upon people doing dumb shit. You can't even get into a good college with a criminal record or anything negative in your HS records, like suspensions. Most companies are not hiring people convicted of felonies, like what this kid did. Sorry but being a dumb ass has consequences.
    Are you kidding me, how about George Soros for starters. Corporate raiders, politicians, and bank owners are some that come to mind. Tony Blair was a horrible bastard and did a lot of awful things. He never had to atone for his crimes.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 11-09-22 at 05:22 PM.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Isn’t that what you want in a good hockey ‘Goon’? I’d be shocked if he didn’t bully some poor kid in high school. I’m sure Marty McSorley & Tie Domi did WAAAY worse stuff when they were 14, comes with the territory…..

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

karmalized

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Incredible. Exaggerated issues of the black kid. I can't even anymore. Pathetic. Did this all start because of the "minority" issue with the NHL weeks ago?? Need to hire more minorities?? Then Cam Neely decided oh sh##... this kid we drafted or whatever... this story will surface about his conduct at age 14. lol It's just totally stupid.

Can half of you people think about what you did at 13-14?? HELLO!!!!! You never threw a rock at someone's window? Never played a prank on any of your classmates?? Give me a fukking break. Cam Neely is the biggest coward ever. Let's dig up things on what Neely did at age 14. I promise you... you'd find a lot.
    Did you repeatedly call someone the n word? Spit in their face? Say that someone couldn't sit with you until they admitted they were your n-word and cleaned up after you like a slave? This doesn't sound like a one time fukk up and you feel ashamed of how you acted when you were younger. This sounds like a sociopath, continually bullying someone because of their race. Which eventually escalated to assault. When you're a stud hockey player, 14 years old people are looking at you at the highest levels. If nobody checked this behavior, this is wild and unappropriate. Fukk that kid.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9308

Apparently it does, otherwise this story would have never made it past the local news. IF it would have even made it that far. Just about every news story on this has "Diasabled and Black" in the headline.

Adding Disabled and Black makes for clickable sexy news.
    Oh woe is me, blacks being all racist in my po white face. By being the victim!!

Are you sure it didn't make the news because some entitled sociopath got his just deserts after victimizing a school pal for years, to the point he was charged by police and a court found him guitly?

But all you see is YOU being the poor white victim of unfair reporting, eh?! Pathetic.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Oh woe is me, blacks being all racist in my po white face. By being the victim!!

Are you sure it didn't make the news because some entitled sociopath got his just deserts after victimizing a school pal for years, to the point he was charged by police and a court found him guitly?

But all you see is YOU being the poor white victim of unfair reporting, eh?! Pathetic.
    No, pretty sure it made the news because the person who was bullied was Black and "Disabled". That is why every news outlet made it a point to mention it in their headlines.

Kermit

A few years ago, a 15 year old boy targeted and sucker punched a 59 year old man at a fair in Maryland. The man fell to the ground hitting his head. The 15 year old then spat on the man as he laid on the ground. The man died from the sucker-punch.

The 15 year old was sentenced to anger management. Yes, anger management.

Should this teen's life forever be ruined and he be turned down from any opportunity that comes his way because of what he did when he was a kid?

Where do we draw the line at what age constitutes when someone has been punished enough for something that they did in their past as a child?

Mac4Lyfe

Apparently it does, otherwise this story would have never made it past the local news. IF it would have even made it that far. Just about every news story on this has "Diasabled and Black" in the headline.Adding Disabled and Black makes for clickable sexy news.
    And you know this how? Can you find a similar story that was swept under the rug because the other kid was white? I doubt it. You do dumb shit today it is going to get around. Nothing is hidden.

Mac4Lyfe

I actually feel bad for the black kid in this story more so even now because he is 20 years old and people who read the story are getting the impression that he had/has has some form of mental retardation.
    He has suffered depression for years and was recently suicidal because of the bullying. So no this dick head never stopped bullying him.

Mac4Lyfe

Are you kidding me, how about George Soros for starters. Corporate raiders, politicians, and bank owners are some that come to mind. Tony Blair was a horrible bastard and did a lot of awful things. He never had to atone for his crimes.
    George Soros? Tony Blair? When we’re the arrested for doing dumb shit?

Mac4Lyfe

No, pretty sure it made the news because the person who was bullied was Black and "Disabled". That is why every news outlet made it a point to mention it in their headlines.
    why the Fukk do you think he bullied him? Because he was black and disabled. Keep the fuk up dude. Would it be easier for you if he called him whitey?

Kermit

And you know this how? Can you find a similar story that was swept under the rug because the other kid was white? I doubt it. You do dumb shit today it is going to get around. Nothing is hidden.
    10's of 1,000's of kids are bullied. There isn't enough time in the day to report all of them. Or even a fraction of them. Or at all.

Mac4Lyfe

A few years ago, a 15 year old boy targeted and sucker punched a 59 year old man at a fair in Maryland. The man fell to the ground hitting his head. The 15 year old then spat on the man as he laid on the ground. The man died from the sucker-punch.

Should this teen's life forever be ruined and he be turned down from any opportunity that comes his way because of what he did when he was a kid?

Where do we draw the line at what age constitutes when someone has been punished enough for something that they did in their past as a child?
    Are you fukking kidding me? You think the kid should get off? He should have been tried as an adult and rotting in a jail cell. WTF. Now don’t interject color. I don’t give a shit. Ange r management? Are you agreeing with that punishment?

Kermit

why the Fukk do you think he bullied him? Because he was black and disabled. Keep the fuk up dude. Would it be easier for you if he called him whitey?
    He probably did. I never denied that he did. What is the difference if the kid was Black & Disabled or Hispanic & Poor?

Mac4Lyfe

10's of 1,000's of kids are bullied. There isn't enough time in the day to report all of them. Or even a fraction of them. Or at all.
    So it should be very easy for you to find a similar story of a white kid being bullied and the antagonist is playing in the NHL?

Kermit

Mac, you want to comment on this?

Personally, I think the 15 year old was a piece of shit and should have gotten life in prison, but he didn't. If he gets a chance to make something of himself other than being a piece of shit, I would much rather that happen than him continue down the path of just being known as a worthless murderer.

Kermit

So it should be very easy for you to find a similar story of a white kid being bullied and the antagonist is playing in the NHL?
    No it won't be easy, because like I said, a story like that would never be reported. Bullying stories don't make the news unless they are sexy for click-bait.

Mac4Lyfe

He probably did. I never denied that he did. What is the difference if the kid was Black & Disabled or Hispanic & Poor?
    It makes no difference to me but you’re the one assuming that if he was white, no one would care. A kid last year sucker punched another kid in a layup line. That kid is fukked. No major college will accept him and he’s going to have a hard time finding employment. Everything is in the open. Colleges do not accept guys with felonies, especially sexual assaults. It is too risky for them. Neither does corporate America. A company hires someone they know was a sex offender. What do you think would happen if that person assaulted a coworker?

Kermit

It makes no difference to me but you’re the one assuming that if he was white, no one would care. A kid last year sucker punched another kid in a layup line. That kid is fukked. No major college will accept him and he’s going to have a hard time finding employment. Everything is in the open. Colleges do not accept guys with felonies, especially sexual assaults. It is too risky for them. Neither does corporate America. A company hires someone they know was a sex offender. What do you think would happen if that person assaulted a coworker?
    Well yeah, physically assaulting someone while playing a sport that you are hoping to pursue a career in is probably going to put a damper on your chances having a career in that sport.

Mac4Lyfe

No it won't be easy, because like I said, a story like that would never be reported. Bullying stories don't make the news unless they are sexy for click-bait.
    Click bait? His mom made sure the news got out on this asshole. If you had a kid that was bullied his entire life by some professional athlete, you wouldn’t scream to high he’ll about the guy? I would have had billboards all over Boston on this punk. Then I would have taken him to civil court and get a summary judgement against him and any future earnings he receives.

You’re not finding anything because this does not happen every day because it’s not normal behavior.

Mac4Lyfe

Well yeah, physically assaulting someone while playing a sport that you are hoping to pursue a career in is probably going to put a damper on your chances having a career in that sport.
    I believe in 2nd chances but not when someone is not remorseful. He has had many chances to personally apologize and he has not. His family has to be fukked up too because if it was my kid, I would have dragged him by his ear to their house and made sure he apologized to the entire family. Then he would have been doing chores at their house for months. I’d make it a point that he became friends with the kid, if that meant carrying his books to class. Fukk this entitled punk. The more I think about him doing this for years and not apologizing to them in person, while this kid has had to struggle with mental illness, the more I want to kick his and his parents asses.

Kermit

Click bait? His mom made sure the news got out on this asshole. If you had a kid that was bullied his entire life by some professional athlete, you wouldn’t scream to high he’ll about the guy? I would have had billboards all over Boston on this punk. Then I would have taken him to civil court and get a summary judgement against him and any future earnings he receives.

You’re not finding anything because this does not happen every day because it’s not normal behavior.
    I know bullying isn't normal behavior, but 1 in 5 kids in school are bullied, so it's a common occurrence. When I was in school, I seen kids get bullied really bad every day.

First ... 34567 Last