mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

And once again the racist ignorant piece of shit dblow gets buried by the entire forum. Trying to pass off yet another of his whiny little bitch ass woke threads in hopes of gaining admiration for the shit stain that is his life. This time accusing the NHL of being woke because they made the right decision in not awarding an obviously disturbed individual a contract to play in a professional league.

There’s a reason why it’s called professional sports. If you cannot conduct yourself in a professional manner on and off the field, you don’t deserve to be there. Period. Exactly the reason the Buffalo Bills got rid of their rookie punter Matt Araiza for gang raping a 17 year old girl.

Of course to dblow, that’s just the NFL being woke to the “white” players. He uses the same tired ass racist bullshit argument every time, “had that been a black player…. blah blah blah blah…”

We’ve all grown tired of your race baiting redundant bullshit. How about for once in your miserable life, you try and come up with a thread that actually has some substance.

Alas, we all know that’s an impossible request, because your warped sense of reality only sees one thing, white racist ignorance.

Optional nailed your dumb fuk ass in a nutshell, “you are only outraged about this guy being held to account because, You are This Guy.”
    Last edited by mikejamm; 11-07-22 at 03:14 AM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

He was 14. I didn’t read the article because that was enough. He didn’t commit murder. There was a kid in my area that was 10 and blew a hole through his pregnant stepmothers head with a shotgun while she slept. He got out of the system when he was 21. I’m sure what he did was pretty bad, but 14 years old he needs to get another chance.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    He was 14. I didn’t read the article because that was enough. He didn’t commit murder. There was a kid in my area that was 10 and blew a hole through his pregnant stepmothers head with a shotgun while she slept. He got out of the system when he was 21. I’m sure what he did was pretty bad, but 14 years old he needs to get another chance.
    he might get another chance down the road but right now no way the pr nightmare wouod be too much he should go play in europe get some therapy maybe start an anti bullying pledge go around to schools and talk about how bad bullying is its not like hes kicked out league forever just too much heat

actions have consequences

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    he might get another chance down the road but right now no way the pr nightmare wouod be too much he should go play in europe get some therapy maybe start an anti bullying pledge go around to schools and talk about how bad bullying is its not like hes kicked out league forever just too much heat

actions have consequences
    Yes the “consequences” when you are 14 should be handled by the school or the juvenile court system. The fact they gave him the contract then took it away due to “new information” simply sounds like they couldn’t handle the heat.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

I guess they learned nothing from the Coyote experience

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Yes the “consequences” when you are 14 should be handled by the school or the juvenile court system. The fact they gave him the contract then took it away due to “new information” simply sounds like they couldn’t handle the heat.
    sounds like the bruins should of done better homework on a player about to sign, does mcdonalds not do a background check on the next burger flipper

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

He was 14 when he was "convicted". The bullying started in 2nd grade and it wasn't just him.
    So, without looking into the case more, which doesn't appear to be online, we cannot say if he did most of the bullying
    when 7 or 9 or 11 or 14. The only example provided in the article was from 2nd grade.

It doesn't appear to be the Bruins behind this, but rather the NHL.

He has apologised and is a man now. This is unfair. He should sue them. He is being deprived of his rights.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

sounds like the bruins should of done better homework on a player about to sign, does mcdonalds not do a background check on the next burger flipper
    They probably did do their homework. I doubt McDonald’s does anything nowadays. They practically beg people to work for them.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    He was 14 when he was "convicted". The bullying started in 2nd grade and it wasn't just him.
    So, without looking into the case more, which doesn't appear to be online, we cannot say if he did most of the bullying
    when 7 or 9 or 11 or 14. The only example provided in the article was from 2nd grade.

He has apologised and is a man now. This is unfair. He should sue them. He is being deprived of his rights.
    I was wondering about legal action. He signed the contract. They revoked it after the fact due to “new information” Seems flimsy at best

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

14 years old. Young people make poor decisions all the time. That’s why they are called young people.

Every league and profession is littered with people who made and make poor decisions. Consequences are real. It’s laughable when any league or business plays the moral high ground card though.

What’s the end game here? Deprive this guy of everything? Who has lived a perfect life? I don’t really get it. What he did was awful and yes he deserves punishment. However- I’m one for making negatives into positives and a major advocate of second chances. The 14 year old version of me doesn’t recognize the 42 year old version of me.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

NHL has him locked out for lollipop swirlies got it

meanwhile piece of dog sh*t Henry Ruggs III is currently training at Phase I sports in vegas

getting ready for his comeback from choosing to drink n drive and wreck a girl and her dog at 156mph

cause of death thermal injuries and inhalation of products of combustion what a creative coroner!!

she BURNED TO DEATH

he'll be suiting up for the Lions next year

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    My son is almost 14
    If he did that next year when he turns 14 I would be livid. Then again he would never do that because he hasn't grown up in a trash ass home where the parents drink beer and smoke cigarettes every night.
    How's my grandson doing these days?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Wait, so he wasn't even 14 when this happened? He was actually younger? So a bunch of middle school kids were picking on another kid and now one of those kids is grown up and has to pay the price?

I don't know. This seems really unfair. And I mean for anyone, regardless of their race.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I was wondering about legal action. He signed the contract. They revoked it after the fact due to “new information” Seems flimsy at best
    they revoked because nhl said he isnt elgible to play they were gonna send him to ahl anyways so he would of made 70k or so im sure bruins would gladly pay that small amount make this headsche go away

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

abuse lasted for years never even apologized reached out a week before beinng signed by boston sounds like a real pos fuk him he can get a job at costco if he wants not welcome in nhl

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/boston/n...rs-mother-nhl/
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave cincinnatikid513 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mjsuax13

abuse lasted for years never even apologized reached out a week before beinng signed by boston sounds like a real pos fuk him he can get a job at costco if he wants not welcome in nhl

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/boston/n...rs-mother-nhl/
    Aren’t you the guy waiting on a family member to die so you can get your hands on an inheritance?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Aren’t you the guy waiting on a family member to die so you can get your hands on an inheritance?
    not sure how that is relevant here but yes i have rich parents and what happens is when they pass away u get an inheritance

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    And once again the racist ignorant piece of shit dblow gets buried by the entire forum. Trying to pass off yet another of his whiny little bitch ass woke threads in hopes of gaining admiration for the shit stain that is his life. This time accusing the NHL of being woke because they made the right decision in not awarding an obviously disturbed individual a contract to play in a professional league.

There’s a reason why it’s called professional sports. If you cannot conduct yourself in a professional manner on and off the field, you don’t deserve to be there. Period. Exactly the reason the Buffalo Bills got rid of their rookie punter Matt Araiza for gang raping a 17 year old girl.

Of course to dblow, that’s just the NFL being woke to the “white” players. He uses the same tired ass racist bullshit argument every time, “had that been a black player…. blah blah blah blah…”

We’ve all grown tired of your race baiting redundant bullshit. How about for once in your miserable life, you try and come up with a thread that actually has some substance.

Alas, we all know that’s an impossible request, because your warped sense of reality only sees one thing, white racist ignorance.

Optional nailed your dumb fuk ass in a nutshell, “you are only outraged about this guy being held to account because, You are This Guy.”
    TLDR and no one cares

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball;[URL="tel:31046905"
    31046905[/URL]]The only example provided in the article was from 2nd grade.
    Not sure what article you read, or maybe my reading comprehension is off, but I believe the indication was that the forced consumption of a toilet lollipop accompanied by kicking and punching happen in the 8th grade.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    The pucks are black that has to count for something.
    But if the ice was black then the pucks would be white.

mjsuax13

not sure how that is relevant here but yes i have rich parents and what happens is when they pass away u get an inheritance
    Enough said. What do you do for work?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Enough said. What do you do for work?
    i dont
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave cincinnatikid513 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

maybe the kid gets a shot down the road for a nhl gig

he better be a very good player and hire a pr firm clean up his image im sure russia khl would take him

Players in the KHL earn an average annual salary of $425,000 USD

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Yes good fukk him. You think what he did was nice?

Tell us exactly what he did. Go ahead.
    People are assholes at that age. You went to high school.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 11-07-22 at 12:11 PM.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    See you are mad about it because of race. I wonder if you feel the same way if this kid raped your daughter when he was 14. That it’s ok because time has passed, forgetting that the girl like this kid who got bullied has to deal with it the rest of his life. You don’t think it’s fair that this guy should have to deal with it the rest of his life too?
    Also if you do this as a 14 year old your parents are losers and deserve just as much punishment
    Your comparing a kid getting bullied to raping someones daughter? People get bullied in school it happens.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

NHL is almost as woke as the NBA nowadays

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I don't know one person that did the type of thing he did. That's beyond human behaviour. Let him rot. Fukk. Him.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00

I don't know one person that did the type of thing he did. That's beyond human behaviour. Let him rot. Fukk. Him.
    We had some psycho kids in are high school so maybe this just doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me.

dlowilly

We had some psycho kids in are high school so maybe this just doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me.
    Everyone did unless lakerboy went to school in a padded room at a monastery.

The new NHL wants peace loving defensemen lol

As if those Bruins hockey players never acted like obnoxious fools when they were kids

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

The new NHL wants peace loving defensemen lol

As if those Bruins hockey players never acted like obnoxious fools when they were kids
    I know mate, Laker is telling fibs I think. The NHL is full of hypocrites they only care when the losers on Twitter kick up a stink. The amount of abuse that has gone on within Canadian Hockey among coaches is pretty bad. Sheldon Kennedy would tell you.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Me and my friends were psycho kids in our high school so this just doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me.
    FiFY

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Newsflash Dlo - that is not normal behavior. You keep trying to condone the behavior for some reason? Why not admit it was fukked up and then talk about redemption, forgiveness and 2nd chances. Sad that you condone that shit?

Mac4Lyfe

Yes, I went to high school. NO ONE in my school did something fukkked up like that. We had guys that tried to bully other kids. Most of us on the football team handled that shit and made sure assholes didn't fukk with special needs kids. We would kick their ass if they even looked at a special needs kid the wrong way. You don't even do that shit in prison. There is a code.
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheGoldenGoose gave Mac4Lyfe 95 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Wait, so he wasn't even 14 when this happened? He was actually younger? So a bunch of middle school kids were picking on another kid and now one of those kids is grown up and has to pay the price?

I don't know. This seems really unfair. And I mean for anyone, regardless of their race.
    Of course it's unfair, and I would expect a legal challenge.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Newsflash Dlo - that is not normal behavior. You keep trying to condone the behavior for some reason? Why not admit it was fukked up and then talk about redemption, forgiveness and 2nd chances. Sad that you condone that shit?
    I never condoned it. Of course it’s fuked up. It is normal that shit like that happens at school though.

This is about hypocrisy and enforcing a woke agenda by punishing someone for what they did when they were 14 yet letting pos adults across all sports literally get away with murder as long as it isn’t white on black.

First 123456 ... Last