Login Search

Bruins rescind contract because of behavior in middle school

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
Now I read that the black kid didn't have any any mental or physical handicaps. He had mild ADHD when he was younger.

When you read the articles, you would think that he had downs syndrome or something.
I suspected that. Trying to play the special-needs card too to make it seem worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
If he did something illegal, let law enforcement deal with it.
Kid was unlucky, if this happened in Canada noone would ever know about it as criminal records of juveniles are sealed once the person turns 18. Also people under 18 are protected by publication bans.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
Fukk this kid and Fukk the Bruins too.

There is NO PLACE for Bullying ANYWHERE at ANY age!!!

Kid from my home town was drafted by the Atlanta Braves as a pitcher. One year later he was caught and convicted of stealing $50 worth of goods. The Atlanta Braves terminated the relationship immediately. That's what the Bruins or any other sports organization should do also. The kid is a Rotten Apple. And I don't care if it "ruins his adulthood". There are CONSEQUENSES to your actions in life at any age.

If this kid wants to play in the NHL then AT THE VERY LEAST they should make him do some community service.
Bologne. The amount of people that have done horrible shit in their lives and not only gotten away with it but benefited from it.

If the victim that was bullied was white and the hockey player was black (or white) this would be a non story and he would be in the league.

Extremely sad the double standard that has been set.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

dlowilly gave jmtbdj 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
Stop the bullshit. Watson did not sexually assault any of those hookers. They all got paid to jerk him off. Then got paid again in a money grab. You know it was bullshit but you have to reach this low to somehow justify what this kid did for many years to a special needs child.
Learn to read you illiterate fukk….I was responding to Kingdom’s post that it hurts corporations bottom line which I called bullshit on in the NFL. You have Watson, Hunt, mixon, kamara…the list goes on an on and they are still playing. Would it have made a difference if one of Watson’s accusers was mentally challenged? Watson is a piece of shit and I hope he has a career ending injury when he plays again….karma is a motherfukker
Give Points

Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Booya711 15 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
This thread was ridiculous. The black posters are the richest with their nonsense, for example the Watson stuff I agree with it mostly being a sham, but "blacks as a group" (they promote that I don't) have been doing the victim stuff for so many years then act all surprised when similar political nonsense (me too) comes up and does the same stuff they benefited from (lies) all those years?

Cry me a river
It is why they will never get respect. All races figure it out except for them. I work with all Jamaicans and they do not want to be associated with the Black Americans
Last edited by Booya711; 11-08-22 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
It sure isn’t hurting the NFL…the highest paid QB sexually assaulted over 20 women. He was not 14 when this happened
i kinda said any league would survive without any player. work on your reading comprehension little dlo. you are always on this jan 6th side as he is weirdo. talent matters in these situations. the rams had a d line man that killed someone in his second dui years back. like i said this has a lot to do with the city of boston and their history. why take an avg guy that increases drama. you are dumber than you seem.

Now I read that the black kid didn't have any any mental or physical handicaps. He had mild ADHD when he was younger.

When you read the articles, you would think that he had downs syndrome or something.
Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
I suspected that. Trying to play the special-needs card too to make it seem worse.
Incredible. Exaggerated issues of the black kid. I can't even anymore. Pathetic. Did this all start because of the "minority" issue with the NHL weeks ago?? Need to hire more minorities?? Then Cam Neely decided oh sh##... this kid we drafted or whatever... this story will surface about his conduct at age 14. lol It's just totally stupid.

Can half of you people think about what you did at 13-14?? HELLO!!!!! You never threw a rock at someone's window? Never played a prank on any of your classmates?? Give me a fukking break. Cam Neely is the biggest coward ever. Let's dig up things on what Neely did at age 14. I promise you... you'd find a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
Incredible. Exaggerated issues of the black kid. I can't even anymore. Pathetic. Did this all start because of the "minority" issue with the NHL weeks ago?? Need to hire more minorities?? Then Cam Neely decided oh sh##... this kid we drafted or whatever... this story will surface about his conduct at age 14. lol It's just totally stupid.

Can half of you people think about what you did at 13-14?? HELLO!!!!! You never threw a rock at someone's window? Never played a prank on any of your classmates?? Give me a fukking break. Cam Neely is the biggest coward ever. Let's dig up things on what Neely did at age 14. I promise you... you'd find a lot.
ur blamingg wrong guy it was the commish bettman who said he wasnt elgible boston cant sign him

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
Hey bud, I don't know what went on at your school. This doesn't happen at a normal hs, certainly not mine.
Your HS was NOT normal. You are trying to explain that psychotic behavior is normal. It's not.

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
Kid was unlucky, if this happened in Canada noone would ever know about it as criminal records of juveniles are sealed once the person turns 18. Also people under 18 are protected by publication bans.
Not really...

Indictable offences

Lastly, a youth found guilty of an indictable offence will have their record open and accessible for at least five years after their sentence and probation term is finished. In some instances, the record can sometimes remain open to the police and the prosecutor for 10 years or more. This can happen if the crime committed by the youth was a serious sexual or violent crime in which a weapon was used or the victim was injured.
What will cause a youth court record to remain open indefinitely?

If a person with an open youth record is found guilty of another crime after they turned 18, the youth record will remain open indefinitely. This means that police and other government agencies will be able to access both the youth and adult records at any time.

Next thing you're going to tell us he wasn't really black since he was raised by white people? Good grief. Does it really matter what color he was or whether he was handicapped or not? You guys love to find reasons to excuse bad behavior by punk white kids. Black kids you immediately convict them but try to find reasons for douchebags like this. Sad.

It should not matter the race of either kid. I read the 2 boys tricked this kid to sucking on the lollipop because he was mentally disabled (or slow, challenged, whatever you want to call it). Do you really think they were going to get a normal thinking kid to do this? Plus this kid abused the other kid for MANY years. And he still doesn't think what he did was wrong because he's shown no remorse. This fukker is sick. And you're defending that???

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
Bologne. The amount of people that have done horrible shit in their lives and not only gotten away with it but benefited from it.
Maybe you can provide us a list of all these horrible people that benefited from doing horrible shit?? This society frowns upon people doing dumb shit. You can't even get into a good college with a criminal record or anything negative in your HS records, like suspensions. Most companies are not hiring people convicted of felonies, like what this kid did. Sorry but being a dumb ass has consequences.