Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

The Cleveland Cavaliers are a F'n problem

This team is not going to be an easy out in the East. Big 3? How about Big 4. They may have one of the best starting 5 in the NBA. Donovan Mitchell is a game changer. He adds that missing element of playoff experience and leadership they needed. They just took down the defending eastern conference champion Celtics TWICE in the last week.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Its early though. Yes they will be good and are growing as a team. I'm not a Mitchell fan. He is wild and reckless.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Was there last night, fabulous team

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Was there last night, fabulous team
    Damn, I wish I still lived in Cleveland... In the summer though. Haha

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

They are deep and young. Watch out.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Its early though. Yes they will be good and are growing as a team. I'm not a Mitchell fan. He is wild and reckless.
    I think the Cavs are the perfect fit for him. He had to do a lot of heavy lifting in Utah. Now he has so many other guys that can score, Garland, LeVert, Love, Cedi, Mobley and Allen. Him and Garland are a dynamic duo. As long as they stay healthy, they really have a BIG4, which you don't see in this league. Maybe Big5 as LeVert went for 41 in the first Cs matchup. Here's an incredible stat last night.

Tatum/Brown 10 assists - 9 Turnovers
    Garland/Mitchell 18 assists - 1 TO

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

You doing this again, Mac!?

Seriously though lol, yeah they're pretty good.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Really though, the East is not what was expected. Brooklyn and Philly are no fluke, they're not that good. Yeah Boston, still good, but in no way unbeatable. Milwaukee the best team with the best player, but they rely on one guy. Cleveland, Toronto, Chicago and Miami are all problems.

Power Rankings:
    1. Milwaukee
    2. Boston
    3. Cleveland
    4. Toronto
    5. Chicago
    6. Miami
    7. Philly
    8. Brooklyn

The Central is actually the best division in the East.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Boston average

Never will win with Tatum and terrible shots

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

They have potential. Time will tell.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14404

Good solid team with great upside. Liked them last year as a team and with the addition of Mitchell I like them even more now.

And Garland can flat out ball.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

What about the Chicago Bulls?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Really though, the East is not what was expected. Brooklyn and Philly are no fluke, they're not that good. Yeah Boston, still good, but in no way unbeatable. Milwaukee the best team with the best player, but they rely on one guy. Cleveland, Toronto, Chicago and Miami are all problems.

Power Rankings:
    1. Milwaukee
    2. Boston
    3. Cleveland
    4. Toronto
    5. Chicago
    6. Miami
    7. Philly
    8. Brooklyn

The Central is actually the best division in the East.
    Not sure how you they can have Boston at #2 when Cleveland just beat them twice on the road and at home and one game without Garland and the other he was just returning? I don't trust Chicago in the playoffs but I would put Miami higher. They are made more for the playoffs. Toronto is probably the one team under the radar. They have players that can guard 1-5. They are my dark horse.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Not sure how you they can have Boston at #2 when Cleveland just beat them twice on the road and at home and one game without Garland and the other he was just returning? I don't trust Chicago in the playoffs but I would put Miami higher. They are made more for the playoffs. Toronto is probably the one team under the radar. They have players that can guard 1-5. They are my dark horse.
    Admittedly based on what they did last season. Kudos to Cleve for winning, but telling that Boston was still favored on the road.

And right or wrong, believe it or night, Boston is still a slight favorite to win East at about +300. Cleveland around +1000.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

The only problem is that they have to live in the asshole of the United States - OHIO

Bostongambler

Admittedly based on what they did last season. Kudos to Cleve for winning, but telling that Boston was still favored on the road.

And right or wrong, believe it or night, Boston is still a slight favorite to win East at about +300. Cleveland around +1000.
    Don’t forget Williams is huge for the Celts success and he is out injured.

Mac4Lyfe

Vegas didn't give Cleveland any love last year either. It took months until the lines got adjusted. Unfortunately injuries did them in. This year, they're getting a bit more respect. Only reason Boston was favored was because Garland was coming off an injury. That win just like the win last year over the Bucks opened a lot of eyes.

Udoka clearly is a better coach than Muzzola thus far. I saw several missteps he had last night. His own players lobbied for replay in 2 instances that were fairly clear but he sat on his thumbs. I'm not so sure they respect this guy.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Don’t forget Williams is huge for the Celts success and he is out injured.
    Oh damn, I completely forgot about Williams. Why is he still out? Didn't he have surgery a long time ago? That's strange. He is a difference maker for sure. I really like that kid. Boston is much stronger with him in the lineup, especially against a team like Milwaukee.

Bostongambler

Oh damn, I completely forgot about Williams. Why is he still out? Didn't he have surgery a long time ago? That's strange. He is a difference maker for sure. I really like that kid. Boston is much stronger with him in the lineup, especially against a team like Milwaukee.
    They won’t rush him back from left knee surgery. Basically he played limping on one leg in the finals last year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s way too early let’s not overreact, but they do have a good team

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    They won’t rush him back from left knee surgery. Basically he played limping on one leg in the finals last year.
    I completely forgot about Williams. Damn, the Celtics are the best in the East when healthy. Then the Bucks and probably Toronto. Cavs, Bulls, Heat bunched together after that. Going to be a great season. Have to pick your spots to bet. I do like Cavs 1st quarters. They seem to come out strong most games.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll be betting on them today against the crap Pistons. I like betting on the Cavs more when they are at home rather then on the road but still I think they take out the Pistons tonight!

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/clevela...ns-2022110408/

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

garland is so good so polished to be so young

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

They were already good last yr when they decided to bench ballhog Sexton in favor of Garland along with their emerging young talent. Only room for one small market team and Milwaukee is the current favorite

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Pistons cover today.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    They were already good last yr when they decided to bench ballhog Sexton in favor of Garland along with their emerging young talent. Only room for one small market team and Milwaukee is the current favorite
    Shady, they didn’t bench Sexton. He was out for the season with an injury. Him and Lauri Markannen are lighting it up on the left coast.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Nvm cavs cover that # with Mitchell and Garland out. They probably cover original line as well.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'll be betting on them today against the crap Pistons. I like betting on the Cavs more when they are at home rather then on the road but still I think they take out the Pistons tonight!https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/clevela...ns-2022110408/
    Jibbby, I don’t like this spot for the Cavs. Garland and DMitchell are both questionable tonight and the backup PG is out. I can’t even find a line on Heritage right now? Just say no or take a live bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Pistons cover today.
    I think they cover too. Cade Cunningham has fukked the Cavs the last few times they played.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Nvm cavs cover that # with Mitchell and Garland out. They probably cover original line as well.
    What’s the line?

Mac4Lyfe

Okay, Heritage has Cavs -3.5 I'm not touching that line. I'm taking Cavs -1 first quarter. The Cavs tend to come out very strong in games. I hate to take a road fave in the 1st quarter but Bickerstaff tends to have his teams prepared to start. I may take a live bet on the Pistons in the 2nd half?

Mac4Lyfe

I'm also going with the under 215.5. LeVert and Cedi will run the point, so I'm not sure they are going to be able to setup Allen and Mobley much. Probably a low scoring game.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbby, I don’t like this spot for the Cavs. Garland and DMitchell are both questionable tonight and the backup PG is out. I can’t even find a line on Heritage right now? Just say no or take a live bet.

I think they cover too. Cade Cunningham has fukked the Cavs the last few times they played.
    Too late my bet is already in ... I may hedge out live with all those injuries.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Too late my bet is already in ... I may hedge out live with all those injuries.
    Cavs cash first quarter. Not sure what happens from here but Detroit kinda looks like shit, so your bet looks good to me.

Bostongambler

Mitchell and Garland both out.

Mac4Lyfe

Looking great Jivbby. Looking really great. 21 point Cavs lead. Pistons offense can’t do shit against this stifling defense. Men vs boys.

1234 Last