Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Judy Garland popped for 51.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Eek! When a 10pt collapse from the 4min mark sets in motion a 4 game slide Milwaukee up next...
    Defense is optional. Mobley looks like he's regressed. Team can't win when Jarrett Allen doesn't play. frustrating. Hopefully he'll be back for the Bucks.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Defense is optional. Mobley looks like he's regressed. Team can't win when Jarrett Allen doesn't play. frustrating. Hopefully he'll be back for the Bucks.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mitchell destroys every team

Lol 😂

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Cavs suck, never betting on them again after last nights blow out loss.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Cavs suck, never betting on them again after last nights blow out loss.
    Don't be a reactionary bettor Jibbby. You have to pick your spots in the NBA. The Lakers suck but you have to know when to bet them. Cavs went down like 20+ last night and I hammered the Live bet. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Garland and Mitchell have to learn to play with each other. Mobley and Allen have to get integrated into the offense. Once they figure things out and get healthy (same story last year), they are going to be a tough out. Rubio is going to be huge for these young guys. He is a master at ball movement and Garland and Mitchell both will learn a few things from him.

If Jarrett Allen plays against the Bucks on Wednesday, ride the Cavs. If he doesn't play, take the Bucks, especially first quarter and half.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Cle can't shoot the 3 ball that we'll. Brolo looks like Hakeem tonight, swatting Mitchell and anyone in the paint at will or altering their drives and they can't respond at all.

I didn't think Kevin love's defense could be any worse than it was his entire career until he proved me wrong tonight. He should've hung it up 3 yrs ago

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Another blowout loss.. Might be time to start fading!

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/clevela...ks-2022111615/

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Bucks so depleted in their backcourt they had to start Beauchump, yet still won by 15

IBetYou

Looks like they will get off the slide here.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Yeah, I mean you are right you do need good balance on the team. But I'm just saying a lot of these teams that try and do it the GS way and just throw like 4 snipers on the court. It's never going to work. Spacing is important but its overrated in the NBA. It has quickly become a catch phrase. Like, the majority of NBA players are capable of making a 3 if they are wide open. Struss is only looked at as a good shooter because that's all he does is shoot 3s, and he doesn't generate any of them for himself. If I'm wide open and I have Jimmy, I'll probably knock a few of those down as well. My problem would come on the other side of the court, when I have to defend, rebound, switch screens.

Guys like Hauser and Ryan are not capable of doing that stuff, that's why they're going to remain in the roles they are in, struggling to make NBA rosters and lineups. Those players do much better in Europe where you don't have to guard anyone athletic, and you can score 25 a night easily.
    The main thing about the nba, not the reg season since it's trash, but once you get to the final four teams, or the finals, if you can't play defense, you are going to get exposed. Smart players are gonna run 3-4 picks just on 1 play to get the weakest defender on them, and then you are finished.

That's why Rudy Gobert is trash and overrated. Once playoffs roll around, even a 40-year-old pg like chris paul's eyes will light up when he picks picks pick and waits for Rudy Gobert to get on him. Then he's going to annihilate him.

With the Bucks, if you throw Portis at the 5, which they do often, you can't do that. Not with Middleton, Holiday, Wes Matthews, Giannis, Portis. Same thing for the Clippers, if Kawhi ever gets healthy. They'll put Batum at center.

That's why you can't have a player like Robinson or Strus on the court when it actually matters. Sure, all that spacing mumbo jumbo will get you through a meaningless regular season, but when the real season begins, those players are worthless. Herro is different, he is an all star who can get his own shot at any moment. He rebounds, assists.

I can't think of a championship team in the last 20 years where a key member of the team, a starter, or someone in the 7 man rotation, where their job was strictly to space the floor and shoot and do nothing else.
    I'm not saying Hauser & Ryan should have been lottery picks. I'm saying they should have been drafted. Celtics drafted JD.Davison this summer. Do you know who he is? Will you ever know? I doubt it. Athletic pg with miminal skill. There's my point; they draft athletes with substandard skill but not skilled players with substandard athleticism. Hauser doing great work lately.

As for Strus & Robinson not generating their own shot, it depends what you mean... I would say flying off a screen into a three at a dead sprint qualifies as generating your own shot. Such players can get shut down in the playoffs of course, but so too can guys that play on the ball. DeRozan had that string of 40pt games in the regular season but got totally shut down by the Bucks -they made him look like traaaash...

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I'm not saying Hauser & Ryan should have been lottery picks. I'm saying they should have been drafted. Celtics drafted JD.Davison this summer. Do you know who he is? Will you ever know? I doubt it. Athletic pg with miminal skill. There's my point; they draft athletes with substandard skill but not skilled players with substandard athleticism. Hauser doing great work lately.

As for Strus & Robinson not generating their own shot, it depends what you mean... I would say flying off a screen into a three at a dead sprint qualifies as generating your own shot. Such players can get shut down in the playoffs of course, but so too can guys that play on the ball. DeRozan had that string of 40pt games in the regular season but got totally shut down by the Bucks -they made him look like traaaash...
    If you need someone to screen for you, that's not creating your own shot. Obviously this clown never played ball in his life. Get back to soccer fatboy

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    If you need someone to screen for you, that's not creating your own shot. Obviously this clown never played ball in his life. Get back to soccer fatboy
    Ooooh good put down! You really got me there... don't know where you get the soccer idea from but yes I am very sensitive about the weight of my avatar Stan Van Gundy. Well done. Gold star for you.

First 1234