TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    well they have found out that if you give a rational answer you turn into kanye/kyrie

if you go along with the dumbass program, then you get rewarded all sorts of ways... and part of the program is that lgbtq is always right

even sam bankman-fried admitted it was all an act, and now of course he's rewarded by not being in prison (at least for now)...
    "this dumb game we woke Westerners play where we say all the right shibboleths and everyone likes us."
    Exactly... why do interviews anymore? Reporters don't ask about the game.... they ask about personal issues. Automatic setup. Then you have issues with the league.... and quite possibly lose your job.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

biden is a stud lesbo lover. yikes. even more to vote for trump.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8497

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    Bottom line Paul Whelan is still in Russia..... that non loving american got a freaking free ride home..... all because dems are looking for a superficial victory.... love of the country runs deeper....
    So now he has been left in Russia by 2 POTUS. Bottom line

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Exactly... why do interviews anymore? Reporters don't ask about the game.... they ask about personal issues. Automatic setup. Then you have issues with the league.... and quite possibly lose your job.
    but somehow israel-firsters don't control the media? even though almost everyone you see and hear on national tv has a jewish agent that tells them what they can say

cnbc for example, joe and andrew pretend to be on different sides of the political spectrum, but they both have the same jewish agent (ari emanuel) that allows joe to be a fake conservative, while never calling out lockdowns, vaccine mandates, war, wokeness, cancel culture, censorship, border crisis, endless money to the ukraine, etc... the stuff that really has been destroying this country and our values, nobody can talk about... unless they trick the tricksters and sneak it into a monologue like dave chappelle did

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32453

^
    I watch Andrew sometimes, he tries to pretend he plays it down the middle, is not biased, and has no agenda, even though he comes from a long line of lefties.

Hmm

Here's the thing that bugs me about this story, and if you've been paying attention you'll notice MSM tip toes around reporting the terms of the negotiations, they treat the exchange of Victor Tout, the Russian terrorist arms dealer for Griner as an afterthought, as though that wasn't important, MSM was pushing that fact at the end of the story, sort of like this "Oh, by the way we traded Tout for Griner, but no big deal, Brit is home, yay"

Jeez, Edward R. Murrow must be rolling over in his grave.

"Good night, and good luck" indeed.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

when you trust a pedophile to do your tranny job

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8497

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    How was it a blue tsunami? The dems lost the House, gained one seat in the Senate and today one Senator left the party to become an Independent.

You are celebrating your team losing by a field goal and claiming they are champions.

Originally Posted by DwightShrute
    I don’t know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.

Tomorrow's gonna be a bad day for you and those that hate America. People have had enough of you incels. No more soup for you.

[QUOTE=DwightShrute;31047432]never forget. End wokeness tomorrow

Thread: Dr. Oz was -140 this morning.....

by DwightShrute

Replies110Views2,405

senate will be 53-47 republican next week. GA...

senate will be 53-47 republican next week.

GA will go to a run off and Walker will win.

A bad day because the Democrats are keeping the senate and GOP barley got the hose and didn't get those 40 seats they were saying?
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave jackpot269 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Has she spoken yet?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11999

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    No offense to Whelan, but I wouldn't want the US to trade for him for the Merchant of Death
    Exactly, Trump would never have made that trade even for the marine! That's the difference between Biden and Trump.

Now the rest of the world just learned they can imprison gay American woke celebs and get the house for them in future prison swaps now.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Has she spoken yet?
    JJ, why does she sound like a dude???

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30042

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    No offense to Whelan, but I wouldn't want the US to trade for him for the Merchant of Death
    Yeah, I think I agree with that. To Trump's credit, he probably wouldn't have even made that trade. To his discredit, he's as much of a bullshitter as ever, so now he's acting as if he would have freed Whelan somehow just to gain favor with people

Biden made a far worse trade than that for reasons I can barely fathom. If the administration thought it would make him look good, I'm pretty sure they fked up, because as far as I can tell the vast majority of people - whether liberal or conservative - know this was an awful deal

I was more sympathetic to Britney Griner than almost anybody on SBR, but even I know you can't free a very dangerous arms dealer in exchange for a minor and harmless drug offense. And what kind of precedent does that set?
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave blankoblanco 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    She is a guy 100%

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    She's a man from the waist up, it's very obvious. She's got a man chest with her shirt off, we've all seen the pictures. Genetic defects are a bitch.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22628

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Exactly, Trump would never have made that trade even for the marine! That's the difference between Biden and Trump.

Now the rest of the world just learned they can imprison gay American woke celebs and get the house for them in future prison swaps now.
    A precendent is set. Grab a Yankee celeb and "let's make a deal". Very bad decision.
    This may be the first time I've agreed with you?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    A precendent is set. Grab a Yankee celeb and "let's make a deal". Very bad decision.
    This may be the first time I've agreed with you?

I read this more times then I'd like to in many posts from others. I don't understand it? I'm a rational and logical thinker. Even my liberal friends often agree with me. I make sense damn it!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Check for penis. She should be in the NBA not the WNBA.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I read this more times then I'd like to in many posts from others. I don't understand it? I'm a rational and logical thinker. Even my liberal friends often agree with me. I make sense damn it!
    You might think you're these things, and you might be, or might not be.

But the fact remains that you are severely misinformed because you barely read a headline and don't read the story.

Then you post the misinformation, out of ignorance. You are a repeat offender and a bad actor for doing so as much as you do. It happens too much with you across too many topics.

You've been kicked out of the circle of trust Jibbbs, and rightfully so.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

JIBBBY fills up his car every week and didn''t notice the gas at his Chevron he was pumping from was $4.99 per gallon instead of $7 per gallon.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    You might think you're these things, and you might be, or might not be.

But the fact remains that you are severely misinformed because you barely read a headline and don't read the story.

Then you post the misinformation, out of ignorance. You are a repeat offender and a bad actor for doing so as much as you do. It happens too much with you across too many topics.

You've been kicked out of the circle of trust Jibbbs, and rightfully so.

Your circle of trust liberal jerk offs can kiss my ass KVB! The only fake news on SBR is you pal.

I ride solo always and love it that way!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    JIBBBY fills up his car every week and didn''t notice the gas at his Chevron he was pumping from was $4.99 per gallon instead of $7 per gallon.
    It was 7 bucks last time I filled up. I didn't lie.. I fill up if I'm lucky once a month and don't drive that often. I ride my bike to get around mostly to get my cardio in Pavy.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-10-22 at 12:58 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 554

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Mr KLC 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

milwaukee mike

Check for penis. She should be in the NBA not the WNBA.

just your eyes deceiving you again! like the michael obama penis pictures, not sure how anyone can see that stuff and still call him michelle obama

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If this isn't a dude I don't know what is!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    I was more sympathetic to Britney Griner than almost anybody on SBR, but even I know you can't free a very dangerous arms dealer in exchange for a minor and harmless drug offense. And what kind of precedent does that set?
    So many questionable issues about the decision to free Griner. Also, it makes you wonder what the hell is going on with Ukraine Russia war?

First thing... Biden/Administration looks awfully bad giving Ukraine funds... by the billions... in a war with Russia. But you bow down to Russia (on their terms) and give up the most dangerous individual on record for a woman's basketball player? You're giving money to UKRAINE because you DISAGREE with what Russia is DOING! Isn't that the point? Biden/Administration even said Putin will face "devastating sanctions" for going to war with Ukraine.

Putin on the phone with Biden... we'll give you Griner back for Viktor Bout. What do you say old man? Biden: Ok.

Like you don't do business like that. Nobody in their right mind... would make this decision. You take a stand. So... is the Ukraine/Russia war all bullsh##? A smokescreen? Administrations typically cover up things rather well.... they claim they SPEAK THE TRUTH... but the moves Biden has made are extremely noticeable. There's something going on. The incompetence is high.

If you say the government on both sides is rigged.... then why are we bitching about anything that goes down in society? Everyone should shut their mouths. It's inevitable... and no ones opinion matters.

I think it's comical how obvious the media dictates the flow of everything... and is rather inconsistent. If you're going to tell a story... make sure there aren't any loose ends. The last 2 years in this world.... you couldn't possibly fukk it up any worse how it is now. They must think the entire public is naive.

As for Griner... I hope she learned her lesson. A difficult one. But there's too many outspoken people on social media... and you don't disgrace the nation in which your career was formed and gave you an opportunity. If it wasn't for the USA she'd be a nobody. Just another disrespectful loudmouth minority. Fate - wrong place at the wrong time in Russia.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ You just learned now this Biden administration is a complete fail?

Just look at the GOV over spending causing inflation and our open boarders for starters.

I'm not happy either with Republicans in Congress approving the sending of our tax payer funds blindly to Ukraine while also depleting our military inventory.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraine...rn-11661792188

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Google Marc Fogel

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Google Marc Fogel
    Yeah, what a disaster. Basically the same thing happened, but with a actual weed, about 1/2 ounce, and he got 14 years.

Despite this, the US is yet to label him "wrongfully detained" and it must be hard to imagine why.

He was a teacher, not a multiple medal winning olympian, but should the really matter?

Not sure what the State Department has been thinking al this time.

The Griner case really bringing this buried stuff to light.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

milwaukee mike

Yeah, what a disaster. Basically the same thing happened, but with a actual weed, about 1/2 ounce, and he got 14 years.

Despite this, the US is yet to label him "wrongfully detained" and it must be hard to imagine why.

He was a teacher, not a multiple medal winning olympian, but should the really matter?

Not sure what the State Department has been thinking al this time.

The Griner case really bringing this buried stuff to light.
    marc fogel's problem is that he's white and hetero

#1 reason society in the usa is crumbling is that the average joe is putting up with this crap... people with far less intelligence/skills are being given jobs/promotions/celebrity status/etc ONLY because they are lgbtq and/or minority... and people are being fired/cancelled/etc ONLY because they are courageous enough to speak out against wokeness/lockdowns/etc

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    marc fogel's problem is that he's white and hetero

#1 reason society in the usa is crumbling is that the average joe is putting up with this crap... people with far less intelligence/skills are being given jobs/promotions/celebrity status/etc ONLY because they are lgbtq and/or minority... and people are being fired/cancelled/etc ONLY because they are courageous enough to speak out against wokeness/lockdowns/etc
    A bad look for sure.

Without the "wrongfull detained" status I don't think he even gets consideration in the negotioations, but I don't know for sure.

Probably could have gotten Fogel and Griner for the arms dealer, but it seems like they didn't even try.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    So many questionable issues about the decision to free Griner. Also, it makes you wonder what the hell is going on with Ukraine Russia war?

First thing... Biden/Administration looks awfully bad giving Ukraine funds... by the billions... in a war with Russia. But you bow down to Russia (on their terms) and give up the most dangerous individual on record for a woman's basketball player? You're giving money to UKRAINE because you DISAGREE with what Russia is DOING! Isn't that the point? Biden/Administration even said Putin will face "devastating sanctions" for going to war with Ukraine.

Putin on the phone with Biden... we'll give you Griner back for Viktor Bout. What do you say old man? Biden: Ok.

Like you don't do business like that. Nobody in their right mind... would make this decision. You take a stand. So... is the Ukraine/Russia war all bullsh##? A smokescreen? Administrations typically cover up things rather well.... they claim they SPEAK THE TRUTH... but the moves Biden has made are extremely noticeable. There's something going on. The incompetence is high.

If you say the government on both sides is rigged.... then why are we bitching about anything that goes down in society? Everyone should shut their mouths. It's inevitable... and no ones opinion matters.

I think it's comical how obvious the media dictates the flow of everything... and is rather inconsistent. If you're going to tell a story... make sure there aren't any loose ends. The last 2 years in this world.... you couldn't possibly fukk it up any worse how it is now. They must think the entire public is naive.

As for Griner... I hope she learned her lesson. A difficult one. But there's too many outspoken people on social media... and you don't disgrace the nation in which your career was formed and gave you an opportunity. If it wasn't for the USA she'd be a nobody. Just another disrespectful loudmouth minority. Fate - wrong place at the wrong time in Russia.

FF to 31:00 mark

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

A bad look for sure.

Without the "wrongfull detained" status I don't think he even gets consideration in the negotioations, but I don't know for sure.

Probably could have gotten Fogel and Griner for the arms dealer, but it seems like they didn't even try.
    Unfortunately there was no chance for Whelan here, Russia doesn't even see the two as the same, so Whelan was never really on the table for Griner, no matter what the US kept trying to offer for him.

Had Fogel been classified as wrongfully detained, negotiations might have been different and perhaps a two for one would have gone down.

I wonder if Griner hadn't been on the table, and the US just offered bout for Whelan, what might have happened.

But then trading an arms dealer for a corporate security executive should have caued the same outcry, or close to it, in the US.

Russia got the US on this one, too bad for Russia it really doesn't matter, these are just individuals with no lasting effect on policy or opinion and Americans will forget all about in a matter of days, not even weeks...lol.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Unfortunately there was no chance for Whelan here, Russia doesn't even see the two as the same, so Whelan was never really on the table for Griner, no matter what the US kept trying to offer for him.

Had Fogel been classified as wrongfully detained, negotiations might have been different and perhaps a two for one would have gone down.

I wonder if Griner hadn't been on the table, and the US just offered bout for Whelan, what might have happened.

But then trading an arms dealer for a corporate security executive should have caued the same outcry, or close to it, in the US.

Russia got the US on this one, too bad for Russia it really doesn't matter, these are just individuals with no lasting effect on policy or opinion and Americans will forget all about in a matter of days, not even weeks...lol.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Official Russian propaganda states that the US chose Griner over Whelan, but there is nothing to indicate that is true. In fact, because of the source, it's far more likely to be a play on the situation.

Makes sense that this would be the public Russian stance after never offering Whelan to begin with...

"The first problem is that he is white. His second problem is he is a man, his third problem is he is a heterosexual, that is something that cannot be forgiven today."
    The creator of the Russian Media Monitor states the obvious...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Meanwhile in Russia: top state TV propagandists reveal the narrative they'll be pushing to harm Biden and enrage Americans about the exchange of Brittney Griner for Viktor Bout by falsely claiming that it wasn't Russia's decision to oppose Whelan's release, as opposed to Griner. <a href="https://t.co/Iv5217XVCR">pic.twitter.com/Iv5217XVCR</a></p>&mdash; Julia Davis (@JuliaDavisNews) <a href="https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1601038359626805249?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >December 9, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

milwaukee mike

A bad look for sure.

and people think "the great resignation" was about people being too lazy to work

from everyone i know in the milwaukee area (including my kids) it's about being in a work environment where a couple blacks make the same amount or more, for doing close to 0 work and disrupting everything... and the only answer they ever get from management is that those people "can't be fired"

one black manager at the mall even sexually assaulted a friend of mine that worked for him (and another worker), and he STILL wasn't fired
    but it's become racist to say anything, because all blacks are heroes, and all homos are heroes, and it's even cooler to be tranny! those people are never wrong! (although matt damon is trending at twitter to get the sam brinton story out lol)

First ... 20212223242526 ... Last