budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1052

Upset that brittany is goung back to basketball

I was hoping she would consider running for office as a Democrat. Imagine the gigantic machinery of that political party pushing her forward! Like a 250 mph wind on her back!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    Upset that brittany is goung back to basketball

I was hoping she would consider running for office as a Democrat. Imagine the gigantic machinery of that political party pushing her forward! Like a 250 mph wind on her back!
    Would be awesome if the WNBA crowd boo'd her with the first game back. When you think about it because of her stupid actions with the hemp in her suitcase she directly caused the release of a Russian arms dealing terrorist. Way to go Brittney!

Unfortunately, the lesbien woke crowd of 15 people in full attendance at her first WNBA game back will probably cheer her on.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1052

Oh yeah they'll be cheering crying all that

I won't be watching. Saw a few minutes of wnba basketball maybe 5 years ago the passing decisions made me cringe

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    Oh yeah they'll be cheering crying all that

I won't be watching. Saw a few minutes of wnba basketball maybe 5 years ago the passing decisions made me cringe
    WNBA is a terrible product. Good bet on though. Might be easier to bet on then the NBA if you track teams and trends.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    trump sure did have a booming economy, bring manufacturing back and putting tariffs on other countries, while keeping decent enough relations

now we're back to hating russia, sanctions which have terrible effects for everyone, and an endless stream of hundreds of billions of dollars to the ukraine... weird how we didn't have the money to build a border wall here, or feed/house all of our homeless, but we can send 100x that amount to a corrupt foreign country

the world has all been taken over by world economic forum globalists... a real good example of this is how almost every major country stepped right in line with 6 feet apart, wear a mask, close the schools, close the churches, close the small businesses, force vaccines, etc

if we still had independent countries then why would the usa do almost exactly the same stuff as spain, as australia, etc? and then when sweden dared to go a little bit against the grain, the media in every other country bashed them relentlessly and said they were all killing their citizens. well why in the heck would someone in the us care if someone in sweden had to wear a mask or not?
    I know from having family in Canada and living in England both countries followed the script. The dopey peasants just got themselves worked up into a frenzy and bought whatever the media told them. The few like us that didn't blindly go along with it were in the minority believe me. I remember going into stores and thinking i'd stepped into a Ninja convention. It was that bad.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 12-18-22 at 02:01 PM.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16309

There was no way Britney was not going to play.I think this is the best thing to happen to the wnba.People who never watch will tune into watch, and some who have never thought of going to a game will go to see her. First game she plays and gets introduced will get at least a 5 minute standing ovation especially in Phoenix! Went to a game in Las Vegas last year it was not that bad i had a good time!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

and yes OBAMA'S BROTHER posted that picture, and calls "her" big mike just like when obama calls him michael

for 8 years we had a first man pretending to be a lady, nobody seems to care... try finding a picture of pregnant michael, i'll wait

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

She is a hero!!!!

First ... 25262728