Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    The whole thing. You worded it all wrong.
    I worded what wrong???

Did you or did you not cash unemployment checks? Did you or did you not cash stimulus checks. Did you stay home on unemployment because you were afraid to go to work because of Covid?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Mac

It's not a vaccine, it doesn't work.

MMR, POLIO, ETC are vaccines that work.

You cannot eliminate a novel virus

Isreal, 99% vaxxed, says 4th shot not enough today.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...ainst-omicron/

WHO changed guidance last week. Says mandates don't work, ongoing boosters don't work, current policy is flawed.

Your 'side' on this issue is wrong, and has been since day 1.

When your all mighty leaders like AOC and Pelosi are espousing shut downs & masking policy as public health measures for all, fishing those that don't abide their ridiculous opinion, and then those very leaders are spotted dining out in Florida maskless, or buying homes in Florida, it has to sunk in that you've been sold a lie.

It just has to, at some point, sink in for you.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Who would ever make fun of aborted babies? You really say some of the dumbest shit.
    He said it you piece of shit. You said it too so fuk off you waist of space.

Demonata

I worded what wrong???

Did you or did you not cash unemployment checks? Did you or did you not cash stimulus checks. Did you stay home on unemployment because you were afraid to go to work because of Covid?
    When a business is closed when covid started how the fuk are you supposed to work at it? Need me to draw you a picture? You liberals are apartment bad when it comes to common sense. I stayed hone for 1 month. That is mot a long time when it comes to covid. Most of the time it was at protests in portland,utah,Arizona etc fulfilling my duties as a proud boy.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

He said it you piece of shit. You said it too so fuk off you waist of space.
    Post where I said it and I'll paypal you $1000

Given that you cant or wont, I'll save everyone the drama and spoil the ending: You wont because I didnt say it. Instead, you'll say I did without ever quoting the post. Even with a $1000 wager on the line. Sheeeeeeesh

You need help, unfortunately theres nothing left for anyone to work withX

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Mac
    It's not a vaccine, it doesn't work.
    MMR, POLIO, ETC are vaccines that work.
    Hmmm, I personally know at least 25+ people DEAD from Covid. My college roommate lost his healthy mom and dad 3 days apart. My cousins healthy husband got Covid on a Friday and was dead Sunday. I know of NO ONE that has died and was vaccinated. I really don't give a shit what you believe. Keep dying on that hill.

Mac4Lyfe

When a business is closed when covid started how the fuk are you supposed to work at it? Need me to draw you a picture? You liberals are apartment bad when it comes to common sense. I stayed hone for 1 month. That is mot a long time when it comes to covid. Most of the time it was at protests in portland,utah,Arizona etc fulfilling my duties as a proud boy.
    Dude, you said you were scared to work. now you're changing your tune? You first said you got unemployment for a year now you stayed home only a month. You can't even keep your lies straight.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

french open announced....

NO Vaccine, no french open

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    french open announced....NO Vaccine, no french open
    Hahahahahaha NoVax, NoPlay

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Hmmm, I personally know at least 25+ people DEAD from Covid. My college roommate lost his healthy mom and dad 3 days apart. My cousins healthy husband got Covid on a Friday and was dead Sunday. I know of NO ONE that has died and was vaccinated. I really don't give a shit what you believe. Keep dying on that hill.
    I only know 1 person that was unvaxxed and died from Covid on a ventilator and he was over weight and a diabetic. I know many people now that got Covid and recovered that were not vaccinated or even hospitalized. A few people in my own family including me.

Vaccines may help for the unhealthy smokers and fat people though and I won't knock that. Healthy and young people can certainly beat this virus without the untested unknown long term effects of all these vaccines and many booster shots on the flip.

You gotta be an idiot to take the vaccine shot if you are an athlete in good shape IMO. Why take the chance and pump that shiit into your blood system? You never know what it can do to your healthy immune system over time like 5 or 10 years down the road when you keep pumping booster shots into your shoulder..

I'm out on!! NO WAY!!

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Shut up

You don't know 1 fukking person dead from Covid

You and I both know fatasses or octogenarian people who passed away WITH covid, but not from it.

Just stop

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Post where I said it and I'll paypal you $1000

Given that you cant or wont, I'll save everyone the drama and spoil the ending: You wont because I didnt say it. Instead, you'll say I did without ever quoting the post. Even with a $1000 wager on the line. Sheeeeeeesh

You need help, unfortunately theres nothing left for anyone to work withX
    I'm not going to look through thousands of your posts. I know what you said. Was months ago. I don't care about any money amount from a person like you.

You need help.

Demonata

I know of 3 people that died from the vaccine or boosters personally.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Mac! No….don’t do that….
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Wrongside 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

Dude, you said you were scared to work. now you're changing your tune? You first said you got unemployment for a year now you stayed home only a month. You can't even keep your lies straight.
    I didn't lie. I was scared at the beginning but also it was closed. You just are hoping I lie. It gives you satisfaction on a forum.

Demonata

Hahahahahaha NoVax, NoPlay
    You celebrate someone who doesn't have covid not being able to play. Such a child.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

You celebrate someone who doesn't have covid not being able to play. Such a child.
    Yep, if you test negative for Covid whether you are vaccinated or not you should be able to compete in sports and or not lose your job over it. It's just so silly. IF YOU DON'T HAVE COVID YOU AREN'T GONNA SPREAD IT.

It's become political ..

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

wait until these braindead fukks realize that animals transmit covid too

bunch of kangaroos running around with so many prikks they look like a hopping porcupine

with heart disease !!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep, if you test negative for Covid whether you are vaccinated or not you should be able to compete in sports and or not lose your job over it. It's just so silly. IF YOU DON'T HAVE COVID YOU AREN'T GONNA SPREAD IT.

It's become political ..
    Exactly. So apparently if you don't have covid you can kill vaccinated people by covid.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    wait until these braindead fukks realize that animals transmit covid too

bunch of kangaroos running around with so many prikks they look like a hopping porcupine

with heart disease !!

Hahaha better deport all the animals.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Sbr Guys take care of their bodies

Have you seen these specimens

Better not vax these guys.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

This seems to contradict what you posted??

https://www.health.gov.au/health-ale...ational-travel

You need proof of vaccination

For travel into and out of Australia, travellers must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.

https://www.health.gov.au/health-ale...travel/inbound
    Didn't click, but Aussies do not need to be vaxxed to re-enter the country. For sure. Only foreigners.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Joker career could be in jeopardy everybody’s gonna squeeze him now

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Shut up

You don't know 1 fukking person dead from Covid

You and I both know fatasses or octogenarian people who passed away WITH covid, but not from it.

Just stop
    Would you like to make a bet? PM me and I will give you solid proof on 20+ people that I PERSONALLY know who have died of Covid. Let's see if you are game.

I'm sure it's much, much more but I can round up at least 20 pretty much right now.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Sbr Guys take care of their bodies

Have you seen these specimens

Better not vax these guys.
    With a name like King Mayan I know you must like to ride and my nephew is selling his 30th anniversary BIG WHEEL (mint condition) let me know if your interested Tuff Guy!
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave edawg 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Didn't click, but Aussies do not need to be vaxxed to re-enter the country. For sure. Only foreigners.
    That is straight from the Australian government website. Are you saying they are wrong or didn't update their records? I'm not saying you're wrong as you live there but do you have anything in writing?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's become political ..
    Novax has lied about his status on several occasions. How do you know he doesn't have it now? Do you really believe that BS that he had it Dec 16? That was a horseshit. He wouldn't have gone out exposing others if he did. And if he did, he's a much bigger dick than imagined.

Don't you realize that people are spreading Covid every day, hour, minute. Most don't think they have it, which is why it's a pandemic.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

I didn't lie. I was scared at the beginning but also it was closed. You just are hoping I lie. It gives you satisfaction on a forum.
    So you were only out for a month? That's not what you said before. How long did you get unemployment?

Optional

That is straight from the Australian government website. Are you saying they are wrong or didn't update their records? I'm not saying you're wrong as you live there but do you have anything in writing?
    Read your own reference next time if you want to argue, instead of wasting my time.

It says what I told you. But you actually have to read the words instead of assuming. Need to be vaxxed to get on a plane to leave the country but only need to declare your status to come home. If not vaxxed it differs per state how they deal with you. The state health websites will tell you the details of what happens if you still think you know better.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Read your own reference next time if you want to argue, instead of wasting my time.

It says what I told you. But you actually have to read the words instead of assuming. Need to be vaxxed to get on a plane to leave the country but only need to declare your status to come home. If not vaxxed it differs per state how they deal with you. The state health websites will tell you the details of what happens if you still think you know better.
    Where are you getting me arguing. Yes, I read what it said. It clearly says...

For travel into and out of Australia, travellers must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.

How do you get on a plane with vaccination proof but enter the country without it?

I don't care to know better. I simply copied what your government wrote. You still haven't linked shit.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

How do you get on a plane with vaccination proof but enter the country without it?

I don't care to know better. I simply copied what your government wrote. You still haven't linked shit.
    travellers is referring to non residents

Mac4Lyfe

Like I said before. I REALLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT. I'm not Australian.

But this is what it says. It is clearly talking about Australians.

International travel and COVID-19

Vaccinated Australians and permanent residents can now travel in and out of Australia. Find out more about what you need to do to enter Australia and how to stay safe when travelling overseas.

• Listen

• Print

On this page

Find out what type of proof you need.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

Like I said before. I REALLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT. I'm not Australian.

But this is what it says. It is clearly talking about Australians.

International travel and COVID-19

Vaccinated Australians and permanent residents can now travel in and out of Australia. Find out more about what you need to do to enter Australia and how to stay safe when travelling overseas.

• Listen

• Print

On this page

Find out what type of proof you need.

dig deeper, you will find it

Australian citizens and permanent residents must have proof of vaccination to exit Australia and Australian residents seeking to enter Australia must declare their vaccination status.

does not say you need to show proof to come back in, just need to declare your status

Optional

Read the rest of the site. I see where it says what Australians need to do...

Not copy pasting for you. You wasted my time, not saving yours.

Both you and Fatty spew misinformation because you read a headline or half an article or hear someone say something on video, and as long as you can make it look like it supports your narrative, you just run with parroting it.

All of you foreign pricks should shut your faces about Australia. You have no friggin clue how brain washed and/or misinformed you are.

We be fine, and we support our country. You haters just keep on destroying yours.

BTW, I'm a monkey's uncle if you know dozens of people personally who have died unvaxxed. If not a health worker or some other reason for that aberration, then you should be investigated as a potential killer if you really do have that many dead close contacts.
    Points Awarded:

Wrongside gave Optional 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

We have been told that Australia has had the most restrictive Covid rules/ lockdowns in the world but now Opti is saying the exact opposite??? Are we being duped by the media?

First ... 212223242526 Last