Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    The judge hearing Novak Djokovic's challenge to an order by the Australian government revoking his entry **** has dramatically overturned the decision.
    What does this have to do with you saying they (I assume you mean the Aussie Govt) loss their case? There was no case. That judge just said that Novax should have had more time to bring a case. He did and he lost. Case closed.

His exemption was built on a lie. He lied about his travel status, lied about his vaccination status, lied about the date he claimed an exemption. Him and the Tennis Association are a bunch of elite lying snobs. Somebody might go to jail. Joker just needs to go!!!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Jibbby - my car, house and garage are all wide open RIGHT now. Maybe you should get more involved in your community.
    you should get involved with a dietician

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Mac

Your description of the STATES argument is, to quote Shakespeare, "a most fantastic tale, told by an idiot"

The STATE acknowledged his papers were in order, his exemption valid.

The Health Minister, who is not elected yet has unilateral power to deport based on public risk, stated that Novak posed a theoretical threat based on his celebrity status and that could spur anti vaxx rhetoric and undermine public policy.

None of which has to do w Novak the individual. He was deported because the health minister basically said "Aussies are done w this, theyre going to burn it down, if this guy is allowed to stay, play, and win, desoite heing Covid positive a month earlier"

See the point...you can't be the BEST I. THE WORLD + recovering from Covid.

The rhetoric for liberals is that this is a lethal disease and slash & burn policy is the only way to save humanity.

See how the use of words influenced policy here?

The world's human rights advocates should flock to Australia & demand answers.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Somebody inject that caveman with the vaccine before he leaves.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Novak way to go down fighting at least. The covid worshippers will love you getting departed. The people who support freedom and want to get back to normal wont. He doesn't even have covid but isn't allowed to play. So dumb.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Novak way to go down fighting at least. The covid worshippers will love you getting departed. The people who support freedom and want to get back to normal wont. He doesn't even have covid but isn't allowed to play. So dumb.
    Exactly lol

Meanwhile

Here in America

A BRITISH Muslim just held up a Synagogue and 10,000 more illegals crossed into the Country w no marks or no Covid test but you can't buy dinner in New York w/out a vaccine passport and you can't work for the City of Philly without a Jab & 3 boosters lol

Bidens America

Liberals = fail army

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Exactly lol

Meanwhile

Here in America

A BRITISH Muslim just held up a Synagogue and 10,000 more illegals crossed into the Country w no marks or no Covid test but you can't buy dinner in New York w/out a vaccine passport and you can't work for the City of Philly without a Jab & 3 boosters lol

Bidens America

Liberals = fail army
    The trump supporters want covid to end, the biden supporters look forward to the next variant.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac

Your description of the STATES argument is, to quote Shakespeare, "a most fantastic tale, told by an idiot"

The STATE acknowledged his papers were in order, his exemption valid.

The Health Minister, who is not elected yet has unilateral power to deport based on public risk, stated that Novak posed a theoretical threat based on his celebrity status and that could spur anti vaxx rhetoric and undermine public policy.

None of which has to do w Novak the individual. He was deported because the health minister basically said "Aussies are done w this, theyre going to burn it down, if this guy is allowed to stay, play, and win, desoite heing Covid positive a month earlier"

See the point...you can't be the BEST I. THE WORLD + recovering from Covid.

The rhetoric for liberals is that this is a lethal disease and slash & burn policy is the only way to save humanity.

See how the use of words influenced policy here?

The world's human rights advocates should flock to Australia & demand answers.
    Fats - you MUST be vaccinated to travel to Australia. You must be vaccinated to travel to the US. Australian citizens have not been able to renter their own country unvaccinated. Why is that so difficult for you to accept?

Mac4Lyfe

The trump supporters want covid to end, the biden supporters look forward to the next variant.
    Damn those Australian Biden supporters. When will it end.

MinnesotaFats

Fats - you MUST be vaccinated to travel to Australia. You must be vaccinated to travel to the US. Australian citizens have not been able to renter their own country unvaccinated. Why is that so difficult for you to accept?
    No you don't

Screenshot-20220116-210348-Samsung-Internet

And there are no less than 7 men playing that are unvaxxed

You are WRONG. They literally singled this guy out based on nothing more than his staus.

Demonata

Damn those Australian Biden supporters. When will it end.
    Australia is against freedom just like you.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

scrape up $100 and turn pro you proud boytoy bytch
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave homie1975 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

No you don't
    And there are no less than 7 men playing that are unvaxxedYou are WRONG. They literally singled this guy out based on nothing more than his staus.
    Only 2 in the top 100. Novax and another player that chose NOT TO play in Australia.

Novax lied. Novax also MISSED THE DEADLINE FOR A MEDICAL EXEMPTION. So no... You're wrong. Other guys FOLLOWED THE RULES.

ThanosPttPls
    ThanosPttPls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Zverev, Alexander
    4/1

Mac4Lyfe

I'm against dumb assholes. You and Joker are 2 of them.

Freedom. LOL Novax is free as fukkk to now go home. He got played.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Aussies can come home unvaccinated. Just have to quarantine at home. Apart from nursing homes and a couple of other high risk areas, I do not think any Australians have ever been required to be vaccinated apart from a short period when non-essential re-openings happening early meant only double vaxxed allowed. A month or so where I live I think it was.. Some private businesses tried it but with it being so hard to get staff I think most of them stopped asking now too.

Much more freedom to choose than it sounds like you have there with your federal govt wanting to force as many people as possible to accept a vax.

I, and I think most Australians, think what Biden proposed is Govt gone mad and would never happen here.

If any of you determined haters want to hear another Australian opinion apart form mine about the covid response down here, Joe Rogan tries to hammer Australian Josh Szeps about harsh restrictions and forced vaccinations and people dragged to detention and all the right wing rah rah about Australia lately.

I think what Josh says is representative of wide spread feelings in Australia... and I think Joe realized he has been duped and was wrong by the end of it.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3QKDzetcvnP7rM8RozQS1W

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    scrape up $100 and turn pro you proud boytoy bytch

I can't think of one benefit to becoming pro? Except to donate to a charity. Also I thought it was $200?

Demonata

I'm against dumb assholes. You and Joker are 2 of them.

Freedom. LOL Novax is free as fukkk to now go home. He got played.

It's not dumb to live life the way you want. You are the dumb asshole who enjoys covid and lockdowns.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Djokovic made a fool out of himself
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Djokovic made a fool out of himself
    By being the number one tennis player in the world and having more money than all of us?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Novak Djokovic becomes the first professional athlete in history to be banned from a major sporting competition for not taking drugs.
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24 gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata gave DwightShrute 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Novak Djokovic becomes the first professional athlete in history to be banned from a major sporting competition for not taking drugs.

Well said! Crazy world we live in now.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Fauci and Collins Trying to Suppress the COVID Lab Leak Theory

homie1975
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave homie1975 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

beefcake gave homie1975 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The real reason Australia kicked him out is if he won the tournament it would have come across as a huge win for people against the vaccine. He's a healthy young person in great shape with natural immunity, there is zero public safety concern with letting him stay.

This was all politics.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave thomorino 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975

buried.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Ratings are already tanking. No one wants to watch this mess now especially when they play in the wee hours.

Mac4Lyfe

^ Do you really think people give a shit if he played or didn't play? It's tennis, not the superbowl. No one really gives a shit but degenerate bettors.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Aussies can come home unvaccinated. Just have to quarantine at home. Apart from nursing homes and a couple of other high risk areas, I do not think any Australians have ever been required to be vaccinated apart from a short period when non-essential re-openings happening early meant only double vaxxed allowed. A month or so where I live I think it was.. Some private businesses tried it but with it being so hard to get staff I think most of them stopped asking now too.

Much more freedom to choose than it sounds like you have there with your federal govt wanting to force as many people as possible to accept a vax.

I, and I think most Australians, think what Biden proposed is Govt gone mad and would never happen here.

If any of you determined haters want to hear another Australian opinion apart form mine about the covid response down here, Joe Rogan tries to hammer Australian Josh Szeps about harsh restrictions and forced vaccinations and people dragged to detention and all the right wing rah rah about Australia lately.

I think what Josh says is representative of wide spread feelings in Australia... and I think Joe realized he has been duped and was wrong by the end of it.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3QKDzetcvnP7rM8RozQS1W
    This seems to contradict what you posted??

https://www.health.gov.au/health-ale...ational-travel

You need proof of vaccination

For travel into and out of Australia, travellers must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.

https://www.health.gov.au/health-ale...travel/inbound

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

^ Do you really think people give a shit if he played or didn't play? It's tennis, not the superbowl. No one really gives a shit but degenerate bettors.
    He is the #1 active player in the world with the most majors won. That's like telling Tom Brady he can't play in the playoffs. Do you think the ratings will suffer if they did?

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

As a degenerate bettor thank you for this compliment!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The real reason Australia kicked him out is if he won the tournament it would have come across as a huge win for people against the vaccine. He's a healthy young person in great shape with natural immunity, there is zero public safety concern with letting him stay.
    This was all politics.
    Where are you getting this? Of course he could be a public risk, just like anyone else. What if he comes into the country and infects someone with a new variant that kills young and old. You say he's healthy, what does that matter? Natural immunity? WTF? He's had Covid at least 2 times and both times spread it to other people. So he's healthy and dumb. So, he's also shown that he's an irresponsible prick.

He didn't follow the rules. He could have gotten a medical exemption but he didn't file by the deadline. You are blaming Australia when you should be blaming the dumb ass that thought he was above the law.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Yeah wimbledon may be the only major he can play in this year.Although the policy could still change in France and NYC.Guess we still
    have time for both depending on how bad it gets.Time will tell..

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    He is the #1 active player in the world with the most majors won. That's like telling Tom Brady he can't play in the playoffs. Do you think the ratings will suffer if they did?
    Are you really trying to compare tennis to the NFL? Really? Come on Pavy. You seem to be really emotional about this. No one gives a fukk about Tennis. Even less give a shit about watching Novax. Go look at the TV ratings. Tennis finals are usually behind a normal NBA game. Women's tennis is getting more watches than the mens. The Australian Open is on the other side of the world. Americans do not watch it. Even Wimbledon, the most popular tennis event is not a real big tv watch. Sorry to disappoint you but not many people give a shit about tennis and I belong to a tennis country club. They've been gradually tearing down courts and putting up other shit through the years.

US OPEN had more people watch 2 no name women than Joker.

Data from ESPN reveals the women's championship saw 17 percent more viewers on average than the men's match. 2.44 million viewers watched Emma Raducanu play Leylah Fernandez as opposed to the 2.05 million who watched Daniil Medvedev and Novak Djokovic face off in the U.S. Open tennis championships.Sep 15, 2021

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

By being the number one tennis player in the world and having more money than all of us?
    no, by thinking that those two facts let him do what he wants

First ... 19202122232425 ... Last