jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bottom line nobody stuck up for him Which goes to show it was 1000% out of line

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

This is a sad day for Australian tennis and freedom of choice!!. They have embarrassed themselves around the world by this stunt.

You don't bounce the #1 player in the world from a slam. France may do it next with the French open. I'll never watch Tennis again.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Seriously - has ANYONE sat through a 5 set tennis match??

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This is a sad day for Australian tennis and freedom of choice!!. They have embarrassed themselves around the world by this stunt.
    You don't bounce the #1 player in the world from a slam. France may do it next with the French open. I'll never watch Tennis again.
    Dude, this was a sad day for the world. Martin Luther King day. And you're going to try and compare a dumb ass antivaxxer?

The AO didn't bounce Novax. Novax bounced himself. He's a lying prick that thought he could skirt the rules. I hope he never plays again. Someone needs to shank that skank.

Awww, you'll never watch tennis again. Who the fuk is watching tennis anyway?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Yeah man not being allowed to play a sport when you don't have covid makes no sense at all. Basically forcing you to take an experimental injection which could kill you to play.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Dude, this was a sad day for the world. Martin Luther King day. And you're going to try and compare a dumb ass antivaxxer?

The AO didn't bounce Novax. Novax bounced himself. He's a lying prick that thought he could skirt the rules. I hope he never plays again. Someone needs to shank that skank.

Awww, you'll never watch tennis again. Who the fuk is watching tennis anyway?
    MLK would cheat on his wife,plagiarize all the time,beat women and laughed when they got raped. He's no hero to me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    MLK would cheat on his wife,plagiarize all the time,beat women and laughed when they got raped. He's no hero to me.
    MLK was a horn dog cheater for sure but he did preach a good Christian message of equality based on the content of your character and not the color of your skin which I can appreciate and is a lost message today!!

He sure didn't deserve to be assassinated either. Does he deserve a holiday every year in his name probably not though IMO.

Mac4Lyfe

Ruh Roh! one of Joker's sponsors, Lacoste just said that they want to talk with him ASAP.

Something tells me he's about to get the jab and will go on a worldwide apology tour.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Seriously - has ANYONE sat through a 5 set tennis match??
    Many times and many more in the future...to each their own.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

MLK was a horn dog cheater for sure but he did preach a good Christian message of equality based on the content of your character and not the color of your skin which I can appreciate and is a lost message today!!

He sure didn't deserve to be assassinated either. Does he deserve a holiday every year in his name probably not though IMO.
    Yeah that part of him was good. I agree he shouldn't have been assainated. He did hit women and laughed at them getting raped too which makes him an asshole to me.

Mac4Lyfe

Fukk off you dumb fukks. Of course you would have that ridiculous stance. Catch Covid and die bitches.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Ruh Roh! one of Joker's sponsors, Lacoste just said that they want to talk with him ASAP.

Something tells me he's about to get the jab and will go on a worldwide apology tour.
    Djokovic is filthy rich. I highly doubt that a sponsor possibly dropping him will make him change something that he believes strongly in.

Demonata

Fukk off you dumb fukks. Of course you would have that ridiculous stance. Catch Covid and die bitches.
    You support beating women and laughing at them being raped. Fuk off you trash human. You probably beat your women.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You should never be made and or forced to take the jab by BIG GOVERNMENT if you already had Covid and beat it naturally. I fully support Novak for not taking the jab since he said he already had Covid and beat it.

He's a pro athlete and doesn't want to inject unproven vaccines and booster shots into his blood stream not knowing what it could do to him 5 or 10 years from now or to his perfectly functioning natural immune system.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Childish rant hate post by a small minded fella. Mac grow up as people are entitled to their own opinions especially when they are based on facts!!

Must practice what you preach - https://medium.com/lessons-from-hist...jr-193f19db839
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-17-22 at 12:46 PM.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

You should never be made and or forced to take the jab by BIG GOVERNMENT if you already had Covid and beat it naturally. I fully support Novak for not taking the jab since he said he already had Covid and beat it.

He's a pro athlete and doesn't want to inject unproven vaccines and booster shots into his blood stream not knowing what it could do to him 5 or 10 years from now or to his perfectly functioning natural immune system.
    Pretty accurate. Vaccine mandates are misguided. There is no more freedom of choice and this vaccine is just but the first of many that will be mandated in our lifetimes. And who knows what the next mandate is, probably statins.

Im currently in a position where I have to get the booster or be fired. I guess Covid is that bad.

I also have a co-worker who is being forced to work right now while covid positive. So, I guess Covid isnt that bad? And yes, they are symptomatic, just afebrile.

Ita ridiculous

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Pretty accurate. Vaccine mandates are misguided. There is no more freedom of choice and this vaccine is just but the first of many that will be mandated in our lifetimes. And who knows what the next mandate is, probably statins.
    Im currently in a position where I have to get the booster or be fired. I guess Covid is that bad.
    I also have a co-worker who is being forced to work right now while covid positive. So, I guess Covid isnt that bad? And yes, they are symptomatic, just afebrile.
    Ita ridiculous
    So you don't think people should get measles, rubella, hep shots? Aren't you in the medical field? How did so many people in that field get so dumb?

Mac4Lyfe

Childish rant hate post by a small minded fella. Mac grow up as people are entitled to their own opinions especially when they are based on facts!!

Must practice what you preach - https://medium.com/lessons-from-hist...jr-193f19db839
    Dude fukk off. You have always been a racist prick. You just can't help yourself.

Mac4Lyfe

You support beating women and laughing at them being raped. Fuk off you trash human. You probably beat your women.
    Yeah, okay... You don't have any women. You are a virgin. You let a gay hooker jack you off and you had to go to confession. What do you know about women?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dude fukk off. You have always been a racist prick. You just can't help yourself.
    Maybe but I love you Mac!!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Djokovic is filthy rich. I highly doubt that a sponsor possibly dropping him will make him change something that he believes strongly in.
    Only time will tell. Right now, he is one of the most hated men on the planet. His brand has taken a HUGE hit. He looks like a total dumb shit. Demonata dumb. His ego is too large to not do something about that.

Demonata

Yeah, okay... You don't have any women. You are a virgin. You let a gay hooker jack you off and you had to go to confession. What do you know about women?
    That's all you got? Your insults are boring.

Mac4Lyfe

That's all you got? Your insults are boring.
    You are an admitted virgin and admitted religious zealot. You're broke, misguided and wear a pinkie ring. You actually admit to being a Proud Gay Boy and cashed unemployment checks during covid because you were scared to death of going outside. You also cashed stimulus checks as you're a scab on society. You stayed in a $27/nt roach hotel and had to leave and live in a tent because you ran out of money. You're life is a total mess.

But you didn't like MLK. What else is new?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Many times and many more in the future...to each their own.
    Are you a degenerate gambler??

Demonata

You are an admitted virgin and admitted religious zealot. You're broke, misguided and wear a pinkie ring. You actually admit to being a Proud Gay Boy and cashed unemployment checks during covid because you were scared to death of going outside. You also cashed stimulus checks as you're a scab on society. You stayed in a $27/nt roach hotel and had to leave and live in a tent because you ran out of money. You're life is a total mess.

But you didn't like MLK. What else is new?
    Everything you say is a lie like usual. You are such a child.

Mac4Lyfe

What part of what I wrote is a lie? God is watching you. I can easily bump your threads you know.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It looks like he might be out of the French Open now

The Kraken

So you don't think people should get measles, rubella, hep shots? Aren't you in the medical field? How did so many people in that field get so dumb?
    I should've been more clear. THIS particular vaccine mandate is misguided.

Not sure why you feel the need to add an insult. It doesnt further your point.

The reality is MMR is significantly different than covid. The MMR vaccine is significantly different than this vaccine. The fact you try to compare the two and draw any conclusion has me wondering if you too are in the medical field

The Kraken

Haha, nominated for most ironic post of the decade.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It looks like he might be out of the French Open now
    Based on your current posting frequency, you are approximately 26 years away from 1,000,000 SBR posts

Demonata

What part of what I wrote is a lie? God is watching you. I can easily bump your threads you know.
    The whole thing. You worded it all wrong.

Demonata

Haha, nominated for most ironic post of the decade.
    You make fun of aborted babies. You are a trash human. Embarrassing they even let you become a nurse.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Somebody give this nerd measles since he doesn’t believe in vaccines.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave King Mayan 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

I should've been more clear. THIS particular vaccine mandate is misguided.

Not sure why you feel the need to add an insult. It doesnt further your point.

The reality is MMR is significantly different than covid. The MMR vaccine is significantly different than this vaccine. The fact you try to compare the two and draw any conclusion has me wondering if you too are in the medical field
    In what way is this vaccine misguided? This vaccine has saved countless lives. It's not an insult. It's a fact. A lot of people in healthcare have been very misinformed on this vaccine. Many are the antivax, antimask idiots spouting nonsense. How is MMR different? What conclusion have you come to other than the vaccines work? These vaccines are proven. Moderna has been experimenting MRNA for 12+ years now. It's not rocket science.

Mac4Lyfe

You make fun of aborted babies. You are a trash human. Embarrassing they even let you become a nurse.
    Who would ever make fun of aborted babies? You really say some of the dumbest shit.

First ... 20212223242526 Last